IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

House No. 8!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Manoj Ji,Before i could reply to your mail, i am happy to see Renu Ji and Neelam Ji have answered your question very well. Let me put it in my words. Adoption can be of variuos kinds. It could be a total change of home/environment for a child with new mother and father. Or biological mother being the same and a new father, or biological father being the same but new mother. Whenever, there will be a change of environment role of D-4 will come into play. It goes without saying dashas will play a very important role. PAC connection of 6th, 8th , 12th houses/lords with dasha at birth or in early part of life when a child is adopted. My collegue Shri Rajbir Singh Ji has written a very good book on Adoption. You will find all the parameters along with their application in this

book.Best wishes.SoniaManoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Fri, 5 February, 2010 4:03:04 PMRe: Re: House No. 8!

Dear Sonia Ji,

What is the relevance of Chathurthamsa in this context?

Regards,

-Manoj

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, February 4, 2010 10:35:48 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear Renu Ji,Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.Regards,Sonia

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sonia Ji, > > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. >  > Regards,>  -Manoj>  > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,> > Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear ones,> in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling

positions it is interesting > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.> Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear All,> > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > as

to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > practical demos.> > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > scandals!> > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > the 8H.> > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?>

> > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > Regards> > Neelam> > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > >> > >> > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > >> > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > Â> > >> > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > Â> > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or

Power and which nobody want> > > to see.> > > > Â> > >> > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > Â> > > > Indian Kachua> > > >> > > >> > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > >> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > >> > > >> > > > Â> > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Freinds,> > > >>

> > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > retrograde both.> > > >> > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > >> > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > >> > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > >> > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will>

> > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > >> > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > >> > > > best wishes,> > > >> > > > Bhaskar.> > > >> > > > > >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

He is actually the owner of another small group with no takers, and also a strong ally of LM another madman. This guy using this id of Kachua is PP. I am using short forms bcoz I just want him to know that We Know. In case he comes up with more stuff, then I will convert these short forms in Long form, in no time, and I have better access to the Net and its advantages, than these software people , and they will never know what hit them, where and when.

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear friends,> > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some entertainment> is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy for this evening> , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among his other mails,> has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on my id to me> directly.> > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally> deranged...> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa indian_kachua wrote:> > > Indian Kachuaa indian_kachua Fw: Re: Re: House No. 8!> To:> Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM> > // Bagri ji said as follows :- There is another world outside the> water too. Please come out and see. Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-> It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other> learned> members take you more seriously and you get good response for the> knowledge shared by you. AND Hope you will agree and respect> yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to say, members would have no option but> to ignore you!> Choice is yours.:-)> // I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji. I> was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between DEVAS and> ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa and> they lost their status> of being immortal. If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji,> browse PURANS like Bhagavat Puran. Vishnuji took birth in my> form(SECOND INCARNATION)ie KURMA AVATAR so that Mandara moutain could> rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita by churning of sea. Mr> Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have this name> and other names are better names then this one,it means our Vishnuji in> the form of> KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored. Kindly dont> abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect Kachua and do my> worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I have liberated> Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have Darshan of Ma> every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world. I AM PROUD TO BE> KACHUA(TORTOISE) So now, SEE BELOW Indian Kachua> Your Lord Vishnu.>

Guest guest

HA HAha..ha..this also could be the efect/result of HOUSE NO.8 in a lighter vein.....cool..cool-gopi. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Friends,> > He is actually the owner of another small group with no takers, and also> a strong ally of LM another madman. This guy using this id of Kachua is> PP. I am using short forms bcoz I just want him to know that We Know.> In case he comes up with more stuff, then I will convert these short> forms in Long form, in no time, and I have better access to the Net and> its advantages, than these software people , and they will never know> what hit them, where and when.> > Bhaskar.> > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear friends,> >> > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some> entertainment> > is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy for this> evening> > , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among his other mails,> > has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on my id to me> > directly.> >> > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally> > deranged...> >> > regards,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa indian_kachua@ wrote:> >> >> > Indian Kachuaa indian_kachua@> > Fw: Re: Re: House No. 8!> > To:> > Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM> >> > // Bagri ji said as follows :- There is another world outside the> > water too. Please come out and see. Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-> > It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other> > learned> > members take you more seriously and you get good response for the> > knowledge shared by you. AND Hope you will agree and respect> > yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to say, members would have no option> but> > to ignore you!> > Choice is yours.:-)> > // I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji. I> > was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between DEVAS and> > ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa and> > they lost their status> > of being immortal. If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji,> > browse PURANS like Bhagavat Puran. Vishnuji took birth in my> > form(SECOND INCARNATION)ie KURMA AVATAR so that Mandara moutain could> > rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita by churning of sea. Mr> > Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have this name> > and other names are better names then this one,it means our Vishnuji> in> > the form of> > KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored. Kindly dont> > abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect Kachua and do my> > worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I have liberated> > Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have Darshan of Ma> > every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world. I AM PROUD TO BE> > KACHUA(TORTOISE) So now, SEE BELOW Indian Kachua> > Your Lord Vishnu.> >>

Guest guest

Sir, It is a matter of perception. number 6 written on a slate placed on a table appears 6 to person at one end and 9 to the person at the opposite end. So is the case with number 4 as writte in urdu inverted and joined with 4 it becomes 8. In English also 0 and 0 form 8.

Arabs consider death squads formed by Mosad to Avenge Munich massacre as most negative.

For me persons Like IG Rajinder kumar who have courage to call spade a spade, as a matter of fact even Kasab are respectable than //positive police officers// who dance at parties of underworld don, molest innocent girls and drive them to suicide, Bullets pierce through bullet proof jacket of Anti Terror Squad Chief.

Kafan chor is the worst abuse but //positive miltiary authorities// bought third grade coffins for Kargil martyrs for Commission.

//negative product// //positive force// synthesise.

Guru Gobind Singh ji's Father, Mother, 4 sons were executed and it was made sure that their last rites are not performed. They wanted the bodies to decay.

But how did He reciprocate. He embedded a gold coin in his every arrow so that any body slain by his arrow gets proper Kaffan Daffan.RegardsKulbir Bains

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Fri, 5 February, 2010 3:25:22 AM Re: House No. 8!

Dear Kulbir,every house has got both positive and negative influences including 8th house.For example a natural benefic being 8L or benefics influencing 8H and 8L/H also have conection with 6th(job) or 10th(profession) and karaka for 8H sat not posited in 6/8/12 houses and mars has got a conection with this combination one could become a good police/militery officer which is considered positive.Otherwise with malefic influence in the above combination with sat/mars either debilitated or in 6,8,12 houses could produce a militant or terrorist instead....which is considered negative.... ..Love and regards,gopi. ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Sir,> Â //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> Â Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __>

gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thu, 4 February, 2010 8:08:30 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Kulbir ji,> is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have better things to learn.....I am surprised to see your example of kasab who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in present....> Love and regards,> gopi.> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> > It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: â€Å"if you are trained well, you can do

anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because he trained himself well,� he said.> > â€Å"He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,� he stated> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No.

8!> > > >  > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.> > > Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> > > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.> > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> > > ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Sir,> > > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward to rescue Mr. Clinton.> > > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> > > No..3 no doubt was a crucial factor in his case.> > > > > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> > > Subject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Dear Kulbir,> > > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for sure....> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > > Perhaps the Venus ofÃÆ'‚ Bill Clinton played a crucial role.> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > >

gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Dear ones,> > > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N..D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > > > > >

interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > > > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > > > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..> > > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > > > practical demos.> > > > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case

here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H..> > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > > > scandals!> > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > > > the 8H.> > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of

Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian

Kachuaa> > > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚> > > > > >> > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚> > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or PowerÃÆ'Æ'‚ and which nobody want> > > > > > to see.> > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚> > > > > >> > > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > >

> ÃÆ'Æ'‚> > > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > >> > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >

>> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you

to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > > >> > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > > > >> > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > >> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > >> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads.. / in/internetexplo rer/> >> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

Dear Neelamji,

Please elaborate. I know a live case who has left the home of his birth.Does the 4th and 8th hse lord need to be seen in Chaturthamsa in only positions in that chart or sign or asects or all these factors ?

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Fri, 5/2/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07Re: Re: House No. 8! Date: Friday, 5 February, 2010, 5:14 PM

When 8H connection comes with 4H, its affliction to HOME/Mother and Chaturthamsha is needed to confirms it. An adopted one does leave his biological home! From one lap to another! :-)I think dashas are important. For marriage also one looks for similar 4H affliction in a girl's chart during an appropriate dasha! RegardsNeelam

On 5 February 2010 17:01, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Dear Renu Ji,

I have always identified "home" as where my "mother" is. May be difference between men and women. It is said men are closer to mothers and women to fathers.

Regards,

-Manoj

renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, February 5, 2010 4:25:53 AM

[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

Dear Manoj ji,May be to identify a 'home' away from father's.... what do you think?blessings,Renuancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sonia Ji,> > What is the relevance of Chathurthamsa in this context?> Â > Regards,> Â -Manoj> Â > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com> Thu, February 4, 2010 10:35:48 PM> Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > Â > Dear Renu Ji,> > Yes the P.A.C connection of 8th and 9th in birth chart is one of the parameters. Other than this there could also be affliction to ninth house/lord in birth chart, chaturthamsa, dwadashamsha.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> renunw <renunw (AT) (DOT) co.uk>> ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, 5 February, 2010 7:18:55 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > Â > > Dear Sonia ji & Manoj ji,> > Is the combination of 8H & 9H lords a common feature in adopted children? I

noticed this in a chart of an adopted girl. Leo Lagna, Ju & Ma conjunct in 2H and Sun in 12H.> > blessings,> > Renu> ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ ...> wrote:> >> > Dear Sonia Ji, > > > > Nice insightful astro point. Thanks for your comments. > >  > > Regards,> >  -Manoj> >  > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...>> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, February 4, 2010 6:29:01 AM> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,> > > >

Just wanted to share something. Bill Clinton was an adopted child. Combination of eighth and ninth lord in his horoscope. Born with dasha balance of Sun twelfth lord placed in twelfth house.> > > > Regards,> > > > Sonia> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 3:27:51 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear ones,> > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both

have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > 1.Desifirst. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > 2.BILL CLINTON..19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S.> > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!..> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear All,> > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > practical

demos.> > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > scandals!> > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > the 8H.> > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life,

why?> > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > Regards> > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > >> > > >> > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > All VRY are not

Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > Â> > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or Power and which nobody want> > > > to see.> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > Â> > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > >> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Tuesday, February 2,

2010, 5:24 AM> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Â> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > >> > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > retrograde both.> > > > >> > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > >> > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas>

> > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > >> > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > >> > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > >> > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > >> > > > > best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________

__> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir ji,you are right .It is perception.But perception is through mind.What about eyes.Reality is shown in front of your /our eyes but we dont see.We perceive.Perception is always different to different people.But REALITY is same to one and all...LO..Lo-gopi. , Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Sir, It is a matter of perception. number 6 written on a slate placed on a table appears 6 to person at one end and 9 to the person at the opposite end. So is the case with number 4 as writte in urdu inverted and joined with 4 it becomes 8. In English also 0 and 0 form 8.> Arabs consider death squads formed by Mosad to Avenge Munich massacre as most negative.> For me persons Like IG Rajinder kumar who have courage to call spade a spade, as a matter of fact even Kasab are respectable than //positive police officers// who dance at parties of underworld don, molest innocent girls and drive them to suicide, Bullets pierce through bullet proof jacket of Anti Terror Squad Chief.> Kafan chor is the worst abuse but //positive miltiary authorities// bought third grade coffins for Kargil martyrs for Commission.>  //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> Guru Gobind Singh ji's Father, Mother, 4 sons were executed and it was made sure that their last rites are not performed. They wanted the bodies to decay.> But how did He reciprocate. He embedded a gold coin in his every arrow so that any body slain by his arrow gets proper Kaffan Daffan.> Regards> Kulbir Bains> > > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Fri, 5 February, 2010 3:25:22 AM> Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Kulbir,> every house has got both positive and negative influences including 8th house..For example a natural benefic being 8L or benefics influencing 8H and 8L/H also have conection with 6th(job) or 10th(profession) and karaka for 8H sat not posited in 6/8/12 houses and mars has got a conection with this combination one could become a good police/militery officer which is considered positive.Otherwise with malefic influence in the above combination with sat/mars either debilitated or in 6,8,12 houses could produce a militant or terrorist instead....which is considered negative.... ..> Love and regards,> gopi. > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> >  //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 8:08:30 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have better things to learn.....I am surprised to see your example of kasab who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in present....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > > It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: â€Å"if you are trained well, you can do anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because he trained himself well,� he said.> > > â€Å"He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,� he stated> > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > > take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.> > > > Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> > > > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Sir,> > > > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward toÃÆ'‚ rescue Mr. Clinton.> > > > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> > > > No.3 no doubtÃÆ'‚ was a crucial factor in his case.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Dear Kulbir,> > > > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for sure....> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sir,> > > > > Perhaps the Venus ofÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Bill Clinton played a crucial role.> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ > > > > > Dear ones,> > > > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > > > > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > > > > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > > > > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > > > > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > > > > 1.Desifirst.. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > > > > 2.BILL CLINTON...19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..> > > > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!...> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > > > > practical demos.> > > > > > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > > > > scandals!> > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > > > > the 8H.> > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or PowerÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ and which nobody want> > > > > > > to see.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > > >> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Forgot to add that number 1 if you see appears same even from the opposite end.Dont try to be clever please.Be inteligent and find the difference...-gopi. , Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Sir, It is a matter of perception. number 6 written on a slate placed on a table appears 6 to person at one end and 9 to the person at the opposite end. So is the case with number 4 as writte in urdu inverted and joined with 4 it becomes 8. In English also 0 and 0 form 8.> Arabs consider death squads formed by Mosad to Avenge Munich massacre as most negative.> For me persons Like IG Rajinder kumar who have courage to call spade a spade, as a matter of fact even Kasab are respectable than //positive police officers// who dance at parties of underworld don, molest innocent girls and drive them to suicide, Bullets pierce through bullet proof jacket of Anti Terror Squad Chief.> Kafan chor is the worst abuse but //positive miltiary authorities// bought third grade coffins for Kargil martyrs for Commission.>  //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> Guru Gobind Singh ji's Father, Mother, 4 sons were executed and it was made sure that their last rites are not performed. They wanted the bodies to decay.> But how did He reciprocate. He embedded a gold coin in his every arrow so that any body slain by his arrow gets proper Kaffan Daffan.> Regards> Kulbir Bains> > > > > ________________________________> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 > Fri, 5 February, 2010 3:25:22 AM> Re: House No. 8!> >  > Dear Kulbir,> every house has got both positive and negative influences including 8th house..For example a natural benefic being 8L or benefics influencing 8H and 8L/H also have conection with 6th(job) or 10th(profession) and karaka for 8H sat not posited in 6/8/12 houses and mars has got a conection with this combination one could become a good police/militery officer which is considered positive.Otherwise with malefic influence in the above combination with sat/mars either debilitated or in 6,8,12 houses could produce a militant or terrorist instead....which is considered negative.... ..> Love and regards,> gopi. > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> >  //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 8:08:30 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have better things to learn.....I am surprised to see your example of kasab who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in present....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > > It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: â€Å"if you are trained well, you can do anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because he trained himself well,� he said.> > > â€Å"He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,� he stated> > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > > take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.> > > > Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> > > > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Sir,> > > > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward toÃÆ'‚ rescue Mr. Clinton.> > > > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> > > > No.3 no doubtÃÆ'‚ was a crucial factor in his case.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Dear Kulbir,> > > > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for sure....> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sir,> > > > > Perhaps the Venus ofÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Bill Clinton played a crucial role.> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ > > > > > Dear ones,> > > > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > > > > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > > > > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > > > > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > > > > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...> > > > > 1.Desifirst.. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > > > > 2.BILL CLINTON...19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..> > > > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!...> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > > > > practical demos.> > > > > > > > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > > > > scandals!> > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > > > > the 8H.> > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?> > > > > > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or PowerÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ and which nobody want> > > > > > > to see.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > > >> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir ji,

Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use karte hain... I dontw aste time over wondering what planetary placements could have caused to make them what they are now..

This guy just sent me a warning mail -

" Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker dijiye...

Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay, samjhay aap".

This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle, but does not know that Lions cannot be saddled.

He has since last two years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis... who is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought that I dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know that like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same way I have allowed him to trespass my limits, but not anymore. Enough is enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but now a single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and health too. This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he will be put behind bars, I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot know, then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20 years he remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotent completely, that is if I allow him to come out.

This bloody puppy has written the above words for me. I am his Father he does not know.

Bhaskar is good till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for his bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar chalana bhi.

So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a brahmin family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging in fake ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love.

Now if he indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin and give him a lesson he and his children will never forget in their lives.

And forget about "respect for his name". I said that he does not know his fathers name even. So we cant blame him.

Yeh bevakoof hamse takkar lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar band darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud chalkar bata dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale mariyal 2 foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do ....

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar Ji,> What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?> A person who has no respect for his name.> What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved wrong in some discussion.> So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.> Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.>  Regards> Kulbir Bains > > > > > ________________________________> Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM> Re: Fw: House No. 8!> >  > Dear friends,> Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on my id to me directly.> Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally deranged...> regards,> Bhaskar.> > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:> > > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >> >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> >> >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM> >> >> >// > >Bagri ji said as follows :-> >> >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and see.> >> >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-> >> >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other learned> > members take you more seriously and you get good response for the knowledge shared by you. > >> >AND> >> >Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to say, members would have no option but to ignore you!> >Choice is yours.:-)> >> >//> >> >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.> > > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between DEVAS and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa and they lost their status > >of being immortal.> > > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like Bhagavat Puran.> > > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATAR so that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita by churning of sea.> > > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have this name and other names are better names then this one,it means our Vishnuji in the form of > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.> > > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.   > > > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)> > > >So now, SEE BELOW> > > >Indian Kachua> >Your Lord Vishnu. > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Good Mail....

// > For me persons Like IG Rajinder kumar who have courage to call

spade a spade, as a matter of fact even Kasab are respectable than

//positive police officers// who dance at parties of underworld don,

molest innocent girls and drive them to suicide, Bullets pierce through

bullet proof jacket of Anti Terror Squad Chief. //

I agree.

regards/Bhaskar.

, Lalkitab Kb

<lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Sir, It is a matter of perception. number 6 written on a slate

placed on a table appears 6 to person at one end and 9 to the

person at the opposite end. So is the case with number 4 as writte in

urdu inverted and joined with 4 it becomes 8. In English also 0 and

0 form 8.

> Arabs consider death squads formed by Mosad to Avenge Munich

massacre as most negative.

> For me persons Like IG Rajinder kumar who have courage to call

spade a spade, as a matter of fact even Kasab are respectable than

//positive police officers// who dance at parties of underworld don,

molest innocent girls and drive them to suicide, Bullets pierce through

bullet proof jacket of Anti Terror Squad Chief.

> Kafan chor is the worst abuse but //positive miltiary authorities//

bought third grade coffins for Kargil martyrs for Commission.

> Â //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.

> Guru Gobind Singh ji's Father, Mother, 4 sons were executed and it was

made sure that their last rites are not performed. They wanted the

bodies to decay.

> But how did He reciprocate. He embedded a gold coin in his every arrow

so that any body slain by his arrow gets proper Kaffan Daffan.

> Regards

> Kulbir Bains

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> gopalakrishna gopi_b927

>

> Fri, 5 February, 2010 3:25:22 AM

> Re: House No. 8!

>

> Â

> Dear Kulbir,

> every house has got both positive and negative influences including

8th house..For example a natural benefic being 8L or benefics

influencing 8H and 8L/H also have conection with 6th(job) or

10th(profession) and karaka for 8H sat not posited in 6/8/12 houses and

mars has got a conection with this combination one could become a good

police/militery officer which is considered positive.Otherwise with

malefic influence in the above combination with sat/mars either

debilitated or in 6,8,12 houses could produce a militant or terrorist

instead....which is considered negative.... ..

> Love and regards,

> gopi.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb

lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Sir,

> >  //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.

> >  Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 8:08:30 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> >

> > ÂÂ

> > Dear Kulbir ji,

> > is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to

or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have

better things to learn.....I am surprised to see your example of kasab

who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a

positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in

present....

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb

lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Sir,

> > > It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector General of

Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said:

 " if you are trained well, you can do anything. An

example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class

8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate

weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had

passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because

he trained himself well,� he said.

> > >  " He [Kasab] had the zeal in him.

Can’t we have the same like his? We are more

educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to

handle weapons,� he stated

> > >  Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > >

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > > Dear Kulbir ji,

> > > take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be

unending!!)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > gopi.

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb

lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Sir,

> > > > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.

> > > > Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.

> > > > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning

value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself. i.e.

Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards

> > > > Kulbir Bains

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM

> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

> > > > Sir,

> > > > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward

toÃÆ'‚ rescue Mr. Clinton.

> > > > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement " Sabhi mere bache,Main

sab ka baap " .

> > > > No.3 no doubtÃÆ'‚ was a crucial factor

in his case.

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards

> > > > Kulbir Bains

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

> > > > Dear Kulbir,

> > > > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in

3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy

all played crucial roles for sure....

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb

lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Sir,

> > > > > Perhaps the Venus

ofÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Bill

Clinton played a crucial role.

> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

Regards

> > > > > Kulbir Bains

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 1:57:51 AM

> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > >

> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ÂÂÂ

> > > > > Dear ones,

> > > > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high

political/ruling positions it is interesting

> > > > >

> > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI

AND BILL CLINTON

> > > > >

> > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L

in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it

> > > > >

> > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members

analysis which may be

> > > > >

> > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given below...

> > > > > 1.Desifirst.. N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA

> > > > > 2.BILL CLINTON...19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..

> > > > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was

removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!...

> > > > > Love and regards,

> > > > > gopi.

> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam

gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear All,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are

fairly advanced, so

> > > > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and

expecting some

> > > > > > practical demos.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am giving an interesting case here and the data is

authentic.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.

> > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down

graciously by

> > > > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of

secrets and

> > > > > > scandals!

> > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend

which are made by

> > > > > > the 8H.

> > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H again?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.

> > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All comments are welcome!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...

wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian

Kachuaa

> > > > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who

will see that.

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Ãâ€

'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to

strong destruction.

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Ãâ€

'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or

PowerÃÆ'Æ'Ãâ€

'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ and which nobody want

> > > > > > > to see.

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Ãâ€

'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of

frutification of VRY

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Ãâ€

'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > > > Indian Kachua

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Ãâ€

'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I offer my

Horoscope as a

> > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since

september 2009

> > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my

Lagna. Its

> > > > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is

debilitated and

> > > > > > > > retrograde both.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in

kendras and trikonas

> > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here

...and how will

> > > > > > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell

me what will

> > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material

now... and do not

> > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not

interested.. .

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > best wishes,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it

NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Homepage. http://in.. com/

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

This has happened many times before too.

I do not understand why dont the Moderators realise who is a mischevious

suspicious id and who is not, when I can realise that much before they

realise after the damage has been done.

This has happened too many times, for me to doubt upon the wiseness of

the moderators.

This man " Indian Kachua " is no other than " Prashant Pandey " , who is

another expert in making fake ids and troubling people, as he is

receiving free salary for working, where he is, under a Quota system.

He is in hand and gloves with another person who is well known to be a

naturally born Lunatic " Lalit Mishra " who is a naturally born Lunatic as

our dear Sreeramji puts it. Or is he himself " Lalit Mishra " ? Because I

remember two years ago when I was dealing with this crackpot Lalit, that

time Prashant Pandey used to phone me many times and politely used to

request me to leave Lalit Mishra as he is innocent.

At the moment this rascal Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey is busy

copy pasting mails to all members of the Groups on astrology and he has

been using bad words for me and Neelamji, which is not going to be

tolerated.

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Kulbir ji,

>

> Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use karte

hain...

> I dontw aste time over wondering what planetary placements could have

> caused to make them what they are now..

>

> This guy just sent me a warning mail -

>

> " Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker dijiye...

> Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay,

> samjhay aap " . This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle, but

> does not know that Lions cannot be saddled. He has since last two

> years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis... who

> is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have

> created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought that I

> dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know that

> like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same way I

> have allowed him to trespass my limits, but not anymore. Enough is

> enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but now a

> single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and health

too.

> This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he will

> be put behind bars, I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot know,

> then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20 years he

> remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotent

completely,

> that is if I allow him to come out. This bloody puppy has written the

> above words for me. I am his Father he does not know. Bhaskar is good

> till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for his

> bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar chalana

bhi.

> So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a brahmin

> family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging in

fake

> ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy

> paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love. Now if he

> indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin and

> give him a lesson he and his children will never forget in their

lives.

> And forget about " respect for his name " . I said that he does not know

> his fathers name even. So we cant blame him. Yeh bevakoof hamse takkar

> lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar band

> darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud chalkar

bata

> dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke

> ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale mariyal

> foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do ....

> regards, Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Lalkitab Kb

> lalkitabkb@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?

> > A person who has no respect for his name.

> > What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved

> wrong in some discussion.

> > So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.

> > Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.

> > Â Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM

> > Re: Fw: House No. 8!

> >

> > Â

> > Dear friends,

> > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some

> entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy

> for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among

> his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on

my

> id to me directly.

> > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally

> deranged...

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >

> > >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > >To:

> > >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >//

> > >Bagri ji said as follows :-

> > >

> > >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and

> see.

> > >

> > >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-

> > >

> > >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other

> learned

> > >Â members take you more seriously and you get good response for

> the knowledge shared by you.

> > >

> > >AND

> > >

> > >Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to

> say, members would have no option but to ignore you!

> > >Choice is yours.:-)

> > >

> > >//

> > >

> > >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.

> > >Â

> > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between

DEVAS

> and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa

> and they lost their status

> > >of being immortal.

> > >Â

> > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like

> Bhagavat Puran.

> > >Â

> > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATAR

so

> that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita

by

> churning of sea.

> > >Â

> > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have

this

> name and other names are better names then this one,it means our

> Vishnuji in the form of

> > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.

> > >Â

> > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect

> Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I

> have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have

> Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.

> Â Â

> > >Â

> > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)

> > >Â

> > >So now, SEE BELOW

> > >Â

> > >Indian Kachua

> > >Your Lord Vishnu.

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> http://in./

> >

>

Guest guest

Sir,

Kshama badon ko shobit hai; choton ko utpaat.

I was driving home the same point as raised by your goodself //every house has got both positive and negative influences//. RegardsKulbir Bains

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Sent: Fri, 5 February, 2010 8:30:33 AM Re: House No. 8!

Forgot to add that number 1 if you see appears same even from the opposite end.Dont try to be clever please.Be inteligent and find the difference.. .-gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Sir, It is a matter of perception. number 6 written on a slate placed on a table appears 6 to person at one end and 9 to the person at the opposite end. So is the case with number 4 as writte in urdu inverted and joined with 4 it becomes 8. In English also 0 and 0 form 8.> Arabs consider death squads formed by Mosad to Avenge Munich massacre as most negative.> For me persons Like IG Rajinder kumar who have courage to call spade a spade, as a matter of fact even Kasab are respectable than //positive police officers// who dance at parties of underworld don, molest innocent girls and drive them to suicide,

Bullets pierce through bullet proof jacket of Anti Terror Squad Chief.> Kafan chor is the worst abuse but //positive miltiary authorities/ / bought third grade coffins for Kargil martyrs for Commission.> Â //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> Guru Gobind Singh ji's Father, Mother, 4 sons were executed and it was made sure that their last rites are not performed. They wanted the bodies to decay.> But how did He reciprocate. He embedded a gold coin in his every arrow so that any body slain by his arrow gets proper Kaffan Daffan.> Regards> Kulbir Bains> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> gopalakrishna gopi_b927@.. .> ancient_indian_ astrology> Fri, 5 February, 2010 3:25:22 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > Â > Dear Kulbir,>

every house has got both positive and negative influences including 8th house..For example a natural benefic being 8L or benefics influencing 8H and 8L/H also have conection with 6th(job) or 10th(profession) and karaka for 8H sat not posited in 6/8/12 houses and mars has got a conection with this combination one could become a good police/militery officer which is considered positive.Otherwise with malefic influence in the above combination with sat/mars either debilitated or in 6,8,12 houses could produce a militant or terrorist instead....which is considered negative.... ..> Love and regards,> gopi. > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sir,> >  //negative product// //positive force// synthesise.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Thu, 4 February, 2010 8:08:30 PM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >  > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > is this meant for me as a response to my post!!!Sorry i dont have to or any INCLINATION to learn from kasab anything for that matter.I have better things to learn......I am surprised to see your example of kasab who is a negative product of 8H while the inspector general is a positive force.....Forget about kasab for good.He is history.Live in present....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > >> > > Sir,> > > It was in today headlines. Rajendra Kumar, Inspector

General of Police (Special Armed Force), Bhopal said: â€Å"if you are trained well, you can do anything. An example is Pakistani terrorist Ajmal Kasab. He just studied up to Class 8 and had training for just one year. With this, he could operate weapons, gadgets and GPS devices. He could do this because he had passion and trained very well. He could operate technology well because he trained himself well,� he said.> > > â€Å"He [Kasab] had the zeal in him. Can’t we have the same like his? We are more educated than him; we are more able than him. Learn from Kasab how to handle weapons,� he stated> > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

____________ _________ _________ __> > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 9:34:56 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > >  > > > Dear Kulbir ji,> > > take it easy .No hurry.Yes we are learning.It is a process(may be unending!!)> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > >> > > > Sir,> > > > Lalkitab associates no.3 with Ketu.> > > > Mr. Tewari was caught with 3 women.> > > > These horoscopes have to be examined in detail - great learning value. But i am still stuck at the job assigned by your goodself.

i.e. Horoscope of U.G.; his calamity.> > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 6:06:44 AM> > > > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Sir,> > > > Mrs. Hillary Clinton came forward toÃÆ'‚ rescue Mr. Clinton.> > > > Mr.Tewari got way by one line statement "Sabhi mere bache,Main sab ka baap".> > > > No.3 no

doubtÃÆ'‚ was a crucial factor in his case.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927 >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Thu, 4 February, 2010 5:28:34 AM> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Dear Kulbir,> > > > Ven with Mars in lagna for Clinton and Ven in Scorpio in 3rd(kama trikona) for Tewari and Moon(mind) conected to 8H of secrecy all played crucial roles for

sure....> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb lalkitabkb@ ..> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sir,> > > > > Perhaps the Venus ofÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Bill Clinton played a crucial role.> > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ Regards> > > > > Kulbir Bains > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > gopalakrishna gopi_b927@ .> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > Thu, 4 February,

2010 1:57:51 AM> > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'‚ÃÆ'‚ > > > > > Dear ones,> > > > > in the context of 8H and scandals of personalities in high political/ruling positions it is interesting > > > > > > > > > > to compare 2 persons one desi and one videsi namely N.D.TEWARI AND BILL CLINTON > > > > > > > > > > respectively! !! or otherwise... Both have virgo lagna with 8L in lagna while Mo is in 8th for clinton it > > > > > > > > > > is aspg 8thH for Tewari to begin with.I invite learned members analysis which may be > > > > > > > > > > interesting. ...Birth data of both is given

below...> > > > > 1.Desifirst. . N.D.TEWARI. .18-10-1925@ 4.51AM;KATHGODAM ,INDIA> > > > > 2.BILL CLINTON...19- 8-1946@8. 02AM;HOTSPRINGS, U.S..> > > > > Both had sex scandals when in power while tewari was removed/resigned Clinton continued with taint!!...> > > > > Love and regards,> > > > > gopi.> > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear All,> > > > > > > > > > > > I thank all the participants of this discussion. We are fairly advanced, so> > > > > > as to say in theory!! That is why I was calling for and expecting some> > > > > > practical demos.> > > > > > > > > > > > I am

giving an interesting case here and the data is authentic.> > > > > > > > > > > > BT: 1.6.1926/9.30 hrs/ LA, California> > > > > > > > > > > > Cancer lagna and 8L Saturn exalted in 4H.> > > > > > 5L Mars and 9L Jup conjunct in 8H.> > > > > > > > > > > > The lady enjoyed and suffered all the 8H results listed down graciously by> > > > > > Sheevani ji, and may be more!> > > > > > > > > > > > She was mystery and misery personified. She led a life of secrets and> > > > > > scandals!> > > > > > She had the fatal attraction of 8H. She became the legend which are made by> > > > > > the 8H.> > > > > > And finally she also died mysteriously! ! May be 8H

again?> > > > > > > > > > > > Only 36, when she died in the VMD of Jup-Mar in 8H.> > > > > > An exalted 8L did not give her a long life, why?> > > > > > > > > > > > I am sure you all would've guessed who I'm talking about!> > > > > > > > > > > > All comments are welcome!> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > > Neelam> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > On 2 February 2010 15:16, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > *This is rubbish talking and not astrology.*> > > > > >

>> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Indian Kachuaa> > > > > > > indian_kachua@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All VRY gives death blows to natives, depends on who will see that.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > All VRY are not Rajayogas, sometimes those lead to strong destruction.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > > > Like destruction of Wife, Son, Business or

PowerÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡ and which nobody want> > > > > > > to see.> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Family and person suffers alot at the time of frutification of VRY> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > > > Indian Kachua> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > --- On Tue, 2/2/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > > > > > Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 5:24 AM> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'Æ'Æ'ÃÆ'¢â‚¬Å¡> > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear Freinds,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Neelamji requested for a practical example. I

offer my Horoscope as a> > > > > > > > fishig bait for those who want to hunt. Presently since september 2009> > > > > > > > I am running antardasha of Jupiter, the 8th Lord for my Lagna. Its> > > > > > > > placed in the 6th house with Saturn. Jupiter is debilitated and> > > > > > > > retrograde both.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Will the VRY work here now ?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Froget quoting any rules of Neechbhanga etc.... in kendras and trikonas> > > > > > > > bcoz then I would ask you to refer to Dev keralam..> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Let me know your practical views. Will the VRY work here ..and how will> > > >

> > > > it manifest itself..and please time it.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Do not talk in symbolic language or philosphy but tell me what will> > > > > > > > happen , and when, in Tangibles...> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > My health is fine by God grace, so talk about material now... and do not> > > > > > > > begin playing any Guitar on health or such ..I am not interested.. .> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > best wishes,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > > > >> > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> > >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See

your Homepage. http://in.. com/> >> > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Yes I will leave him alone here and not talk about him, but privately I

am going to hound him, so that he realises what his bearings are, and

what happens if one pushes his mouth in the Lions den.

I do not tolerate indecency or bad language. If somebody can do it, then

I can do it a shade better. These non descript creatures of the Earth

shpould realsie that they must stay quiet under Warriors of the

Exectuive Class and should not pout their fingers in the wrong places or

their hands would be cut if people like me are in front.

I am good as long as they are good. One overstep by them, and they will

forget even who their mother is, already they dont know who their Father

is.

Bhaskar

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> Let us ignore the disruptive forces and continue to do our work. He is

not

> in the group any more.

> Why waste our precious time and energy over unwowrthy issues.

>

> Let him post whatever he wants to whoever he likes.

> For those who know us, it does not matter, and for those who not know

us, it

> does not matter!

> As a wise man had said. :-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> On 5 February 2010 23:22, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > This has happened many times before too.

> >

> > I do not understand why dont the Moderators realise who is a

mischevious

> > suspicious id and who is not, when I can realise that much before

they

> > realise after the damage has been done.

> >

> > This has happened too many times, for me to doubt upon the wiseness

of

> > the moderators.

> >

> > This man " Indian Kachua " is no other than " Prashant Pandey " , who is

> > another expert in making fake ids and troubling people, as he is

> > receiving free salary for working, where he is, under a Quota

system.

> > He is in hand and gloves with another person who is well known to be

a

> > naturally born Lunatic " Lalit Mishra " who is a naturally born

Lunatic as

> > our dear Sreeramji puts it. Or is he himself " Lalit Mishra " ?

Because I

> > remember two years ago when I was dealing with this crackpot Lalit,

that

> > time Prashant Pandey used to phone me many times and politely used

to

> > request me to leave Lalit Mishra as he is innocent.

> >

> > At the moment this rascal Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey is

busy

> > copy pasting mails to all members of the Groups on astrology and he

has

> > been using bad words for me and Neelamji, which is not going to be

> > tolerated.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > " Bhaskar "

> >

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Kulbir ji,

> > >

> > > Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use karte

> > hain...

> > > I dontw aste time over wondering what planetary placements could

have

> > > caused to make them what they are now..

> > >

> > > This guy just sent me a warning mail -

> > >

> > > " Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker dijiye...

> > > Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay,

> > > samjhay aap " . This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle,

but

> > > does not know that Lions cannot be saddled. He has since last two

> > > years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis...

who

> > > is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have

> > > created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought

that I

> > > dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know

that

> > > like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same

way I

> > > have allowed him to trespass my limits, but not anymore. Enough is

> > > enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but

now a

> > > single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and health

> > too.

> > > This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he

will

> > > be put behind bars, I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot

know,

> > > then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20

years he

> > > remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotent

> > completely,

> > > that is if I allow him to come out. This bloody puppy has written

the

> > > above words for me. I am his Father he does not know. Bhaskar is

good

> > > till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for

his

> > > bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar

chalana

> > bhi.

> > > So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a

brahmin

> > > family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging in

> > fake

> > > ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy

> > > paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love. Now

if he

> > > indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin

and

> > > give him a lesson he and his children will never forget in their

> > lives.

> > > And forget about " respect for his name " . I said that he does not

know

> > > his fathers name even. So we cant blame him. Yeh bevakoof hamse

takkar

> > > lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar

band

> > > darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud

chalkar

> > bata

> > > dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke

> > > ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale

mariyal

> > 2

> > > foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do

> > > regards, Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > --- In

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>,

> > Lalkitab Kb

> > > lalkitabkb@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > > What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?

> > > > A person who has no respect for his name.

> > > > What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be

proved

> > > wrong in some discussion.

> > > > So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.

> > > > Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.

> > > > Â Regards

> > > > Kulbir Bains

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ________________________________

> > > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > > To:

<%40yaho\

ogroups.com>

> > > > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM

> > > > Re: Fw: House No. 8!

> > > >

> > > > Â

> > > > Dear friends,

> > > > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some

> > > entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and

comedy

> > > for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who

among

> > > his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent

on

> > my

> > > id to me directly.

> > > > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be

mentally

> > > deranged...

> > > > regards,

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >

wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >

> > > > >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > > >To:

> > > > >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >//

> > > > >Bagri ji said as follows :-

> > > > >

> > > > >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out

and

> > > see.

> > > > >

> > > > >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-

> > > > >

> > > > >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that

other

> > > learned

> > > > >Â members take you more seriously and you get good response

for

> > > the knowledge shared by you.

> > > > >

> > > > >AND

> > > > >

> > > > >Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry

to

> > > say, members would have no option but to ignore you!

> > > > >Choice is yours.:-)

> > > > >

> > > > >//

> > > > >

> > > > >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.

> > > > >Â

> > > > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between

> > DEVAS

> > > and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi

Durvasa

> > > and they lost their status

> > > > >of being immortal.

> > > > >Â

> > > > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS

> > > Bhagavat Puran.

> > > > >Â

> > > > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA

> > so

> > > that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get

Amrita

> > by

> > > churning of sea.

> > > > >Â

> > > > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have

> > this

> > > name and other names are better names then this one,it means our

> > > Vishnuji in the form of

> > > > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.

> > > > >Â

> > > > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so

respect

> > > Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know

me. I

> > > have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I

have

> > > Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this

world.

> > > Â Â

> > > > >Â

> > > > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)

> > > > >Â

> > > > >So now, SEE BELOW

> > > > >Â

> > > > >Indian Kachua

> > > > >Your Lord Vishnu.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Homepage.

> > > http://in./

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

Chiranjiv ji,

How do I do this ? Please explain.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji,

>  

> Inspect any changes in planetary positions or in their nakshatra's.

>

> Thanks & Regards

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

> + 91 9324168001

>

> --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Re: Fw: House No. 8!

>

> Friday, 5 February, 2010, 11:22 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> This has happened many times before too.

>

> I do not understand why dont the Moderators realise who is a mischevious

> suspicious id and who is not, when I can realise that much before they

> realise after the damage has been done.

>

> This has happened too many times, for me to doubt upon the wiseness of

> the moderators.

>

> This man " Indian Kachua " is no other than " Prashant Pandey " , who is

> another expert in making fake ids and troubling people, as he is

> receiving free salary for working, where he is, under a Quota system.

> He is in hand and gloves with another person who is well known to be a

> naturally born Lunatic " Lalit Mishra " who is a naturally born Lunatic as

> our dear Sreeramji puts it. Or is he himself " Lalit Mishra " ? Because I

> remember two years ago when I was dealing with this crackpot Lalit, that

> time Prashant Pandey used to phone me many times and politely used to

> request me to leave Lalit Mishra as he is innocent.

>

> At the moment this rascal Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey is busy

> copy pasting mails to all members of the Groups on astrology and he has

> been using bad words for me and Neelamji, which is not going to be

> tolerated.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Kulbir ji,

> >

> > Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use karte

> hain...

> > I dontw aste time over wondering what planetary placements could have

> > caused to make them what they are now..

> >

> > This guy just sent me a warning mail -

> >

> > " Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker dijiye...

> > Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay,

> > samjhay aap " . This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle, but

> > does not know that Lions cannot be saddled. He has since last two

> > years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis... who

> > is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have

> > created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought that I

> > dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know that

> > like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same way I

> > have allowed him to trespass my limits, but not anymore. Enough is

> > enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but now a

> > single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and health

> too.

> > This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he will

> > be put behind bars, I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot know,

> > then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20 years he

> > remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotent

> completely,

> > that is if I allow him to come out. This bloody puppy has written the

> > above words for me. I am his Father he does not know. Bhaskar is good

> > till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for his

> > bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar chalana

> bhi.

> > So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a brahmin

> > family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging in

> fake

> > ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy

> > paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love. Now if he

> > indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin and

> > give him a lesson he and his children will never forget in their

> lives.

> > And forget about " respect for his name " . I said that he does not know

> > his fathers name even. So we cant blame him. Yeh bevakoof hamse takkar

> > lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar band

> > darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud chalkar

> bata

> > dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke

> > ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale mariyal

> 2

> > foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do ....

> > regards, Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb

> > lalkitabkb@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > > What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?

> > > A person who has no respect for his name.

> > > What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved

> > wrong in some discussion.

> > > So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.

> > > Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.

> > > Â Regards

> > > Kulbir Bains

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fw: House No. 8!

> > >

> > > Â

> > > Dear friends,

> > > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some

> > entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy

> > for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among

> > his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on

> my

> > id to me directly.

> > > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally

> > deranged...

> > > regards,

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >

> > > >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > > >To:

> > > >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >//

> > > >Bagri ji said as follows :-

> > > >

> > > >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and

> > see.

> > > >

> > > >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-

> > > >

> > > >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other

> > learned

> > > >Â members take you more seriously and you get good response for

> > the knowledge shared by you.

> > > >

> > > >AND

> > > >

> > > >Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to

> > say, members would have no option but to ignore you!

> > > >Choice is yours.:-)

> > > >

> > > >//

> > > >

> > > >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.

> > > >Â

> > > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between

> DEVAS

> > and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa

> > and they lost their status

> > > >of being immortal.

> > > >Â

> > > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like

> > Bhagavat Puran.

> > > >Â

> > > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATAR

> so

> > that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita

> by

> > churning of sea.

> > > >Â

> > > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have

> this

> > name and other names are better names then this one,it means our

> > Vishnuji in the form of

> > > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.

> > > >Â

> > > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect

> > Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I

> > have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have

> > Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.

> > Â Â

> > > >Â

> > > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)

> > > >Â

> > > >So now, SEE BELOW

> > > >Â

> > > >Indian Kachua

> > > >Your Lord Vishnu.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > http://in.. com/

> > >

> >

>

>

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>