IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Same Nakshatra born effects.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gopu Ji,

Thank you for the email. I do not doubt even for a second that same nakshatra effect is an astrological reality. I am sure it is. What I meant to convey was, I am doubtful that any "pariharam" will take care of the problem. I am very sceptical of "remedies" in general and I feel that one should not feel guilty over NOT performing remedies, because the efficacy of these remedies are not proven.

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 12:05:41 AMRe: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

dear Manoj ji,

I am reproducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members of the

family are same nakshthra born. the father is struggling to get a job.

Balaji Subramaniam <bsubramaniam@ gmail.com>Help"co.uk K Gopu" <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>Friday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

I am a member of Shaneeshwara group. I have seen you give advice to innumerable number of queries and have admired your efforts. I am really sorry to bother you with this query. Please feel free to ignore it if it is an imposition. I am writing because my situation has become extremely desperate. I lost my job six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's income. Everything I try does not come to fruition. All the four members of my family are running 7 1/2 year Sani. Please help.

My details are given below:

Birth Name: Shankar Subramaniam

Official Name: Balaji Subramaniam

DOB: February 6, 1961

Time of Birth: 02:28

Place of Birth: New Delhi

My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. My younger daughter has pooram nakshatram. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

May God Bless you and yours,

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

Dear RCS Ji,

Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures. Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to Stop It.

This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about NOT performing "remedial measures". LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt, especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

Regards,

-Manoj

Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Mr Bohra,I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four children.At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at loggerheadNone is prosperous.Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in different form."If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergodeath-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.regards,rcsancient_indian_ astrology,

"Sudan" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?> > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear Mrutyunjay Tripathy ji,

What are the practical effects you have seen and realise for same Nakshatra born

people in a family,please share with us for the proper understanding.

Thanks & regards,

M.S.Bohra

, " jyotish "

<astrologer_mrutyunjay wrote:

>

> Dear friend,

>

> The immediate remedy lies in

>

> Darshan of Mahakal Jyotirlingam at Ujjain

>

> or daily recitation/meditation of Maha Mrityunjay Mantra as much as possible

at least for 108 days minimum.

>

> This is a common remedy for same nakshatra birth used by astrologers of

Uttarakhand as well as Varanasi area especially.

>

> In my own case I have seen it working. Me and my son born under same Star-sub

of Uttarashadha Dhanus.

>

> Re

ards,

egards,

>

> Mrutyunjay > (Consult

ncy out tancy out of group is not free)

>

> , K Gopu <kgopu_2

> >wrote:

> >

> > dear Manoj ji,

> > Iducinr droducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members

of the

> > family are same nakshthra born.r is struer is struggling to get a job.

> >  

> > Balaji Subramanimaniamu>

> > Subje

> > Help

> > " co.uk K Gopu " <kgopu_at@>

FridFriday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

> >

> >

> >

> > Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

> am a memb

am Shamber of Shaneeshwara group.  Iyou give advou give advice to innumerable

number of queries and have admired your efforts.  I am really sorry to bother

you with this query.  Please feel free to ignore it if it is an imposition.  I

am writing because my situation has become extremely desperate.  I lost my job

six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's income.  Everything I try does

not come to fruition.  All the four members of my family are running 7 1/2 year

Sani. Please hel > M

> >  

> > My details are given below:

> >  

> > Birth Name: Shankar Subramaniam

> > : Balaji Sume: Balaji Subramaniabruary

6, 1961

> >ry 6, 1961

> > Time of Birth: 02:28

> > Place of Birth: New Delhi

> >  

> >  

> > My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. Mhter hgs pooram nr

has pooram nakshatram. uld bedgratefully be gratefully accepted.

> >  

> > May God Bless you and yours,

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > --- On Fri, 11/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_

> > @> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Manoj Chandran <chandran_manct: R

: [ancieect: Re: Rea born effectsra born effects.

> > ian_astront_indian_astrology

> > Friday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear RCS Ji,

> >  

> > Sincere condolences le osur terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss

in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures.

Events of this significance and immensity are Unstopp in God but eve in God but

also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and

is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I h A't care which Authority Prescibes it,

is going to Stop It.

>is just m

This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the

hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about  NOT performing " remedial measures " .

LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt,

especially when the effectiveness of such measures is.

> >  

> > EST.

> >  

> > Regards,

> >  -Manoj

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

>m: Sw

>

> > Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> > ancieogyindian_ astrology

> > Sr 6, 2ri, November M

> > Subje5:30 AM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born  

>s.

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dear Mr Bohra,

> > I had three children born in same Nu outtra Punarvasu out of total four

children.

youth oneout of thouth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at

loggerhead

> us.

> > D prosperous.

> > Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma it in d BPHS puts it in

different birth ta

es pl the birte Nakes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents,

death t doubt, oe, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or

they have to undergo

> >

> > death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures

to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.

> >

> > Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by eople are vig

> >

Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > rt_india

> > ancient_indian_ astrology@ hraups. com, " Sudan " <msbohra6Dear F

wrote:

> > >

> > > I h Friends,

> > >

> > > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family

than he/she is harmful for there paer who haelder brother/sister who have born

on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

> iences an

> Share your experiences and thoughts about it.

> > >

> > > Thanks,

> > >

> > > M.S.Bohra

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear sri manoj,

Every individual lives with hope of a better today and tommorrow. So we are

not God to say whether remedial measures like offering prayers to the almighty or to

the planets concerning the star will or will not ease out his/her problem.

such natives who are suffering due to his previous karma can reduce the

intensity (once again this is subjective) of the problem by sincerely

following the remedial measures. It is not only prayers any good deed rendred for

the needy society will also do good to the native. I am not arguing, I am

only sharing my thoughts.

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manojRe: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects. Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Gopu Ji,

Thank you for the email. I do not doubt even for a second that same nakshatra effect is an astrological reality. I am sure it is. What I meant to convey was, I am doubtful that any "pariharam" will take care of the problem. I am very sceptical of "remedies" in general and I feel that one should not feel guilty over NOT performing remedies, because the efficacy of these remedies are not proven.

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, November 8, 2009 12:05:41 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

dear Manoj ji,

I am reproducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members of the

Balaji Subramaniam <bsubramaniam@ gmail.com>Help"co.uk K Gopu" <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>Friday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

I am a member of Shaneeshwara group. I have seen you give advice to innumerable number of queries and have admired your efforts. I am really sorry to bother you with this query. Please feel free to ignore it if it is an imposition. I am writing because my situation has become extremely desperate. I lost my job six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's income. Everything I try does not come to fruition. All the four members of my family are running 7 1/2 year Sani. Please help.

My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. My younger daughter has pooram nakshatram. Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.ancient_indian_ astrologyFriday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

Dear RCS Ji,

Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures. Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it, is going to Stop It.

This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about NOT performing "remedial measures". LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt, especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

Regards,

-Manoj

Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>ancient_indian_ astrologyFri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Mr Bohra,I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four children.At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at loggerheadNone is prosperous.Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in different form."If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents, death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or they have to undergodeath-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.regards,rcsancient_indian_ astrology,

"Sudan" <msbohra62@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?> > Share your experiences and thoughts about it.> > Thanks,> > M.S.Bohra>

Guest guest

Dear Gopu Ji,

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate and see your point of view. Infact majority of people in India have the same point of view as yours and in a way those with Faith are the lucky ones, because they are always hopeful about the future. I also started off with your point of view, but LIFE has changed me and my point of view has changed. Ofcourse I don't make any special claims or categorically say that remedial measures DONT work. I am just saying I am skeptical. And the only reason I shared that point of view was hoping to relieve RCS Ji of some associated guilt.

Any one who believes that Remedies work and are benifitted by that thought are the fortunate ones and more power to them. I have no problems with that point of view, except to say, I am still skeptical.

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 Sent: Sun, November 8, 2009 6:51:00 PMRe: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear sri manoj,

not God to say whether remedial measures like offering prayers to the almighty or to

following the remedial measures. It is not only prayers any good deed rendred for

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, November 8, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Gopu Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, November 8, 2009 12:05:41 AMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

dear Manoj ji,

Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

Dear RCS Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

Guest guest

Dear Manoj ji,

//Any one who believes that Remedies work and are benifitted by that thought are

the fortunate ones and more power to them. I have no problems with that point of

view, except to say, I am still skeptical.//

Same is with me :)

I am also skeptical with remedies, Ha ha :)

My daughter and mine are in same moon and lagna nakshtra.

Best Wishes,

Vijay

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Dear Gopu Ji,

>

> Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate and see your point of view.

Infact majority of people in India have the same point of view as yours and in

a way those with Faith are the lucky ones, because they are always hopeful about

the future. I also started off with your point of view, but LIFE has changed me

and my point of view has changed. Ofcourse I don't make any special claims or

categorically say that remedial measures DONT work. I am just saying I am

skeptical. And the only reason I shared that point of view was hoping to

relieve RCS Ji of some associated guilt. 

>

> Any one who believes that Remedies work and are benifitted by that thought are

the fortunate ones and more power to them. I have no problems with that point of

view, except to say, I am still skeptical.

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> K Gopu <kgopu_24

>

> Sun, November 8, 2009 6:51:00 PM

> Re: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

>

>  

> Dear sri manoj,

> Every individual lives with hope  of a better today and tommorrow. So we are

> not God to say whether remedial measures like offering prayers to the

almighty or to

> the planets concerning the star will or will not ease out his/her problem.

> such natives who are suffering due to his previous karma can reduce the

> intensity (once again this is subjective) of the problem by sincerely

> following the remedial measures. It is not only prayers any good deed rendred

for

> the needy society will also do good to the native. I am not arguing, I am

> only sharing my thoughts.

>

> good wishes,

> k.gopu

>

>

>

> --- On Sun, 11/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

>

>

> >Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Sunday, November 8, 2009, 7:32 PM

> >

> >

> > 

> >Dear Gopu Ji,

> >

> >Thank you for the email. I do not doubt even for a second that same

nakshatra effect is an astrological reality. I am sure it is. What I meant to

convey was, I am doubtful that any " pariharam " will take care of the problem. I

am very sceptical of " remedies " in general and I feel that one should not feel

guilty over NOT performing remedies, because the efficacy of these remedies are

not proven.

> > 

> >Regards,

> > -Manoj

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> K Gopu <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> >ancient_indian_ astrology

> >Sun, November 8, 2009 12:05:41 AM

> >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

> >

> > 

> >dear Manoj ji,

> >I am reproducing down below a mail recd by me wherein three of the members

of the

> >family are same nakshthra born. the father is struggling to get a job.

> >

> >Balaji Subramaniam <bsubramaniam@ gmail.com>

> >Help

> > " co.uk K Gopu " <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>

> >Friday, November 6, 2009, 6:35 PM

> >

> >

> >Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

> >

> >I am a member of Shaneeshwara group.  I have seen you give advice to

innumerable number of queries and have admired your efforts.  I am really sorry

to bother you with this query.  Please feel free to ignore it if it is an

imposition.  I am writing because my situation has become extremely

desperate.  I lost my job six years ago. We are subsisting on my wife's

income.  Everything I try does not come to fruition.  All the four members of

my family are running 7 1/2 year Sani. Please help.

> >

> >My details are given below:

> >

> >Birth Name: Shankar Subramaniam

> >Official Name: Balaji Subramaniam

> >DOB: February 6, 1961

> >Time of Birth: 02:28

> >Place of Birth: New Delhi

> >

> >

> >My wife and elder daughter also have hastha nakshatram. My younger daughter

has pooram nakshatram.  Any advice would be gratefully accepted.

> >

> >May God Bless you and yours,

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> >>Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >

> >>Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Friday, November 6, 2009, 10:13 PM

> >>

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear RCS Ji,

> >>

> >>Sincere condolences for your terrible loss. This is the most unbearable loss

in Life. But please don't Beat Yourself Up on NOT performing remedial measures.

Events of this significance and immensity are Unstoppable. I believe in God but

also believe in Destiny. An Event of this magnitude happens for a purpose and

is pre-destined. No Remedial Measure, I don't care which Authority Prescibes it,

is going to Stop It.

> >>

> >>This is just my personal opinion and the ONLY reason I share this is in the

hope that you STOP feeling Guilty about  NOT performing " remedial measures " .

LIFE is difficult as it is. There is no need to carry on the baggage of Guilt,

especially when the effectiveness of such measures is dubious at BEST.

> >> 

> >>Regards,

> >> -Manoj

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> Swami_rcs <swami.rcs (AT) gmail (DOT) com>

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology

> >>Fri, November 6, 2009 6:05:30 AM

> >>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

> >>

> >> 

> >>Dear Mr Bohra,

> >>I had three children born in same Nakshatra Punarvasu out of total four

children.

> >>At prime of youth one out of three was brutially murdered and two are at

loggerhead

> >>None is prosperous.

> >>Dictums bears some truth on same Nakshatra janma However BPHS puts it in

different form.

> >> " If the birth takes place in the Nakshatras of the brother and the parents,

death takes place, without doubt, of the brother and the father, or mother, or

they have to undergo

> >>

> >>death-like suffering. Therefore I am going to describe the remedial measures

to be adopted to escape from these evil effects.

> >>

> >>Unfortunately No remedial measures were performed by me.

> >>

> >>Hope people are vigilant and follow sastric injunctions.

> >>

> >>regards,

> >>

> >>rcs

> >>

> >>ancient_indian_ astrology, " Sudan " <msbohra62@ ..>

wrote:

> >>>

> >>> Dear Friends,

> >>>

> >>> I have read some where that if a child born in same Nakshatra in a family

than he/she is harmful for there parents or elder brother/sister who have born

on same Nakshatra,h, how much extend it is right practically ?

> >>>

> >>> Share your experiences and thoughts about it.

> >>>

> >>> Thanks,

> >>>

> >>> M.S.Bohra

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >

>

Guest guest

respected sir(s)I am no one in astrology but regarding the remedies i want to say that they do work.the thing is it is very difficult to ascertain that certain inceident has happened just only because of a particular remedial measure taken by the person.like suppose some one is going through court case since long and is suggested at a stage that do hanumanji prayers etc and he wins the case--the issue is he cannot rotate the time back and live again to find out whether what happened was because of the prayers he offered.secondly shree krishna has told clearly in shrimadbhagwat gita that everything is maya and what ever is happening is mere imbalance of sat raj and tam gunas.which percolates to snchit prarabdh and kriyamaan karmas done by us and the nature of our karmas.if to save a mouse i

kill a cat i will have undergo the fruits of two karma saving and killing one is at and other is tam and due to the basic nature of the act which was to save may be my punishment for killing might be reduced if i offer prayers to almighty creator because agin :bhaav: or thought is the first karma--rest are then outcomes of our thought only.just food for thought nothing elseregds This mail is sent by siddhartha.Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj Sent: Mon, 9 November, 2009 9:01:35 AMRe: Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear Gopu Ji,

Thank you for your comments. I do appreciate and see your point of view. Infact majority of people in India have the same point of view as yours and in a way those with Faith are the lucky ones, because they are always hopeful about the future. I also started off with your point of view, but LIFE has changed me and my point of view has changed. Ofcourse I don't make any special claims or categorically say that remedial measures DONT work. I am just saying I am skeptical. And the only reason I shared that point of view was hoping to relieve RCS Ji of some associated guilt.

Any one who believes that Remedies work and are benifitted by that thought are the fortunate ones and more power to them. I have no problems with that point of view, except to say, I am still skeptical.

Regards,

-Manoj

K Gopu <kgopu_24 (AT) (DOT) co.uk>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, November 8, 2009 6:51:00 PMRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.

Dear sri manoj,

good wishes,

k.gopu--- On Sun, 11/8/09, Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ > wrote:

Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Same Nakshatra born effects.ancient_indian_ astrologySunday, November 8, 2009, 7:32 PM

Dear Gopu Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

dear Manoj ji,

Namaskaram Mr. Gopu,

Dear RCS Ji,

Regards,

-Manoj

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.