Pls tell us that what does lal kitab says about rahu in 7th house &

ketu in 1st house.I have heard that this combination is very bad for

person & married life of person.whteher moon is the remedy in this case

also.

Thanx & Regards

Jeetu

Guest guest

Respected Jeetu ji,

You would be aware that upaya for any planet should be suggested only after studying other planetary placements. The nature of upaya can change according to the context. However, I am discussing your query assuming Rahu and Ketu as such devoid of any context.

In this case an upaya will have to be done for both the planets. Ketu placed in the 1st house which needs to be contained through the help of Mars because it is in the house of Mars [ kalpurush kundali], therefore one should keep an iron goli painted dull red. Here the ketu is being contained through Mars [ dull red colour].

For rahu placed in the 7th house the help of Moon and Jupiter will have to be taken to keep it cool and calm. Therefore one should keep a silver dibbi [ moon] filled with haldi powder [ Jupiter ] with a small solid goli of silver dipped in the haldi powder. Solid goli shape is a karak of rahu and since it is made of silver it means that rahu has been cooled through moon. One can also use a solid silver toy elephant in place of a solid silver goli.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

ps : let us not bring up individual horoscope placements for discussion here. This group is entirely devote to discuss and examine various Lal Kitab concepts.

, "hii_tell_me" <hii_tell_me wrote:>> Respected Sir > > > Pls tell us that what does lal kitab says about rahu in 7th house & > ketu in 1st house.I have heard that this combination is very bad for > person & married life of person.whteher moon is the remedy in this case > also. > > Thanx & Regards > > Jeetu>

Guest guest

Respected Iqbal ji,

vighna santaan lavaldi ginte, Ishq manda hi hota ho

In this case, the help of Jupiter will have to be sought to strengthen ketu by wearing a gold chain and applying haldi tilak on the ear lobes.

The upaya of rahu would be the same as explained in the ketu & Rahu in the 1st & 7th axis.

Regards,

Varun Trivedi

, "Iqbal Singh" <punjabilovebug wrote:>> Respected Varun Ji, > > What about Ketu/Venus in first with Rahu in 7th house? > > Best Regards, > Iqbal > USA > > > > Sent via Blackberry > > > "varun_trvd" varun_trvd > > Wed, 14 Jan 2009 13:58:31 > > LK discussion group Re: ketu in 1st & Rahu in 7th house > > > > Respected Jeetu ji, > > > > You would be aware that upaya for any planet should be suggested only > after studying other planetary placements. The nature of upaya can > change according to the context. However, I am discussing your query > assuming Rahu and Ketu as such devoid of any context. > > > > In this case an upaya will have to be done for both the planets. Ketu > placed in the 1st house which needs to be contained through the help of > Mars because it is in the house of Mars [ kalpurush kundali], therefore > one should keep an iron goli painted dull red. Here the ketu is being > contained through Mars [ dull red colour]. > > > > For rahu placed in the 7th house the help of Moon and Jupiter will have > to be taken to keep it cool and calm. Therefore one should keep a silver > dibbi [ moon] filled with haldi powder [ Jupiter ] with a small solid > goli of silver dipped in the haldi powder. Solid goli shape is a karak > of rahu and since it is made of silver it means that rahu has been > cooled through moon. One can also use a solid silver toy elephant in > place of a solid silver goli. > > > > Regards, > > > > Varun Trivedi > > > > ps : let us not bring up individual horoscope placements for discussion > here. This group is entirely devote to discuss and examine various Lal > Kitab concepts. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "hii_tell_me" > hii_tell_me@ wrote: > > > > Respected Sir > > > > > > Pls tell us that what does lal kitab says about rahu in 7th house & > > ketu in 1st house.I have heard that this combination is very bad for > > person & married life of person.whteher moon is the remedy in this > case > > also. > > > > Thanx & Regards > > > > Jeetu > >>

Guest guest

Jeetu Jee,

Rahu jab khana no 7 mein ho to sabse badia upay yeh hai ki ek chandi ki eent ( solid silver brick ) dhayan rahe ki yeh square shape mein na ho bilkul eent ki tarah lage weight/size chahe kitna bhee ho usko lekar, tin(iron)) ka dibba/dibbi (pehle samay yeh dibbi aamtaur par naswar wali mil jaya karti thee)lekar usmein Gangajal/dariya ka pani bharkar , usmein chandi ki eent rakh dein,uske baad uss dibbi/dibba ko dhakan laga kar usko kalai ka tanka laga kar bandh kar dein aur uss dibbi/dabba ko sthapit kar lein.

LOGIC:-

1)Iss upay ka logic hai khana no 7 mein shani unch ka hota hai iss liye chandi ki eent lee gayee hai (BRICK......SHANI .LOHE KI DIBBI/DIBBA BHEE SHANI HAI)

2) Khana no 7 budh ka pakka ghar gina gaya hai iss liye yahan par budh ki bhee sahayta lee gayee hai dhakan ko kalai ka tanka laga kar.

3) Jaisa ki sabko pata hai chandi /Gangajal hai hee chander ka jo rahu ko shant kar sake iss liye chandi ki eent aur Gangajal liya gaya hai.

dhayan rakhe ki Gangajal dibbi mein se kum na hone paye jab bhee kum lage usmein aur Gangajal bhar kar dubara se kalai ka tanka lagwan lein.

HEMANT

, "varun_trvd" <varun_trvd wrote:>> > Respected Jeetu ji,> > > > You would be aware that upaya for any planet should be suggested only> after studying other planetary placements. The nature of upaya can> change according to the context. However, I am discussing your query> assuming Rahu and Ketu as such devoid of any context.> > > > In this case an upaya will have to be done for both the planets. Ketu> placed in the 1st house which needs to be contained through the help of> Mars because it is in the house of Mars [ kalpurush kundali], therefore> one should keep an iron goli painted dull red. Here the ketu is being> contained through Mars [ dull red colour].> > > > For rahu placed in the 7th house the help of Moon and Jupiter will have> to be taken to keep it cool and calm. Therefore one should keep a silver> dibbi [ moon] filled with haldi powder [ Jupiter ] with a small solid> goli of silver dipped in the haldi powder. Solid goli shape is a karak> of rahu and since it is made of silver it means that rahu has been> cooled through moon. One can also use a solid silver toy elephant in> place of a solid silver goli.> > > > Regards,> > > > Varun Trivedi> > > > ps : let us not bring up individual horoscope placements for discussion> here. This group is entirely devote to discuss and examine various Lal> Kitab concepts.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > , "hii_tell_me"> hii_tell_me@ wrote:> >> > Respected Sir> >> >> > Pls tell us that what does lal kitab says about rahu in 7th house & > > ketu in 1st house.I have heard that this combination is very bad for> > person & married life of person.whteher moon is the remedy in this> case> > also.> >> > Thanx & Regards> >> > Jeetu> >>

Guest vishal mittal

respeted sir

ketu in 1st place and rahu and mars in  7th house plz tell the effect on life & married life my date of birth of date is 7-march-1985

time 10;55 pm sonipat