IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Priya Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks Priya Ji for your kind help.

For the moon upaya which u suggested can I have some alternative upayas, since I am at US and there i don't see any temple nearby. Could you suggest some upaya which can help for moon remedy.

One more thing i want to ask u i am worried for next month as i have to come to india for one week sorting out for my divorce issue and getting married again.

Could u suggest me any remedy for May month start so that i should not fail in my plans. As I am worried since I will have to ask for leaves only after 15 days my job will start.So I am not sure whether i will get leaves or not.

Could u help me in that.

Thanks alot

Vijay

bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Vijay,I am happy that the upaya worked miraculously for you. Now coming to the problem you have mentioned.[ 1 ] Sun , the lord of your Lagna is very strong with 7-27 rupa bal. Lagna represents the self ...you and your nature. What you have said about yourself "Good thing I belive in me is the positiveness I never loose patience and keep on hard working even after failures" is absolutely right. A strong Sun would give you that characteristic.[ 2 ]You have said "the struggling life which i have lived till now. I get whatever I want in life but only and only after loads of STRUGGLES.I do so much of hard work then only I get some thing" is because of your Moon. It is said about the moon in the 6th house 'chandrah karoti vikalam , viphalam prayatnah' ie. it makes one restless and all efforts

fruitless.Therefore the upaya is that you offer milk at any temple for six days regularly. After having done this upaya , as and when you visit a temple it would be advisable to offer a little milk there.[ 3 ] You have said that you lack confidence. With such a strong lagna lord Sun , you shouldn't. However, if you still feel that you need building your confidence , start putting either kesar or haldi tilak between your eye brows. If for any reason you can't put the tilak on the forehead, then put it just above your navel { nabhi}.I hope these upaya would help you.Priya lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:> Hello Priya Ji > First of all I would like to thank u for all your remedies sugegsted for the interview.> It really worked, I took some sweet ( honey) bfr attending interview and I got that offer at last.> I am really happy and

started believing alot on Lal Kitab now. I was aleardy believing on these solutions but now I have seen these miracle results and wanted to share with everybody else in this group.> > Also Priya Ji I want your help for the struggling life which i have lived till now. I get whatever I want in life but only and only after loads of STRUGGLES.I do so much of hard work then only I get some thing. Good thing I belive in me is the positiveness I never loose patience and keep on hard working even after failures.> Due to some of my health problem and struggling life i believe now that I don't have much SELF CONFIDENCE or loose whenever it is required at appropriate time.> So I request Priya Ji or respected members of this group to provide valuable suggestions to increase SELF CONFIDENCE and also can i know why I have so much STRUGGLING LIFE and POOR HEALTH and how I can overcome these things.> >

I have mentioned my Birth details below in the mail.> > I shall be very thankful to u for your valuable suggestions> > Thanks again> Vijay> bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear vijay ji,> > [ 1 ] Offer water { arghya } to the Sun god every day at noon along > with a red flower. Add a little sugar and milk to the water before > offering it.> > [ 2 ] Establish a kumbh at home before going for the interview. > Establishing kumbh means > keep at home an earthen pot filled with > water.> > [ 3 ] Eat some thing sweet and drink a little water before leaving > the house.> > [ 4 ] Offer milk at any temple on your way to the interview. In case > there is no temple nearby you could place the milk at any crossroads.> > sincerely,> > priya> > >

> > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > wrote:> > Thanks Priya Ji> > > > It is 17-dec-1974 ,22:30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali Haryana.> > > > Thank u very much for your reply> > > > Vijay> > > > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Vijay,> > > > Give your date of birth , time of birth and the place of birth.> > > > sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > > wrote:> > > Hi Priya Ji> > > I need your help urgently> > > I am failing in watever interviewing i am

appearing from 10th of > > March> > > Could you help me with some remedies so that I can be succesfull > > somehow> > > I started fursustating now and I am worried for getting Job these > > days and I am at US , I came here after resiging at India from very > > good job and now i am not getting opportunity> > > > > > Could you help me on urgent basis> > > > > > Thanks alot> > > Vijay> > > > > > "Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello vijay ji, how are you .> > > > > > after going through your chart I found it interesting so I > > analyzed > > > it thoroughly and these are my findings---> > > > > > >

> > 1.You are manglik, Mars being in 4th house in own rashi aspects > 7th > > > house(marriage,wife).Jupiter is placed in 7th, and as rule > > > says "sthaan haani karo jeeva", Jupiter really blocks the > > beneficial > > > results of the house in which he sits alone.> > > > > > also 7th lord Saturn is retrograding,aspected by Sun, Ketu and > > more > > > so by Mars.> > > Jupiter being 8th house lord occupies 7th, this clearly signifies > > > your 1st marriage resulting in divorce, and you will have second > > > marriage.> > > > > > Lord of 12th (bed comforts) in 6th, lord of 8th (physical > > relations, > > > reproductive organs) in 7th, Jupiter is 5th house lord too, Also > > > karaka for wife Venus in 5th(of affairs) is

aspected by Rahu, > this > > > all this shows break in marriage because of no proper physical > > > satisfaction, or some other affair of wife/husband.. (most > probably > > > wife).> > > But I also suspect less probable reasons for break up could have > > been > > > ego,your mother, adjustments for your wife in foreign land.> > > > > > In navamsha also, Rahu in 7th, has discorded marital cords.> > > > > > Don't worry you will get married again by 15 sep 2007.> > > > > > 2. Now your career,sorry sir, this front also looks little weak, > > for > > > ketu is in 10th,10th house lord in 5th , i.e. 8th from 10th.> > > Lord of income and wealth Mercury is combust, 6th house lord is > > > retrograding.Venus is weak in shad bala.> > > > >

> Rahu represents electrical goods,electronics,Mars fire > > > machinery,Venus in 5th signifies some mental job, moon represents > > > Water related professions , so all these can be your fields of > > > profession> > > > > > > > > Remedies for better married life in future---> > > > > > 1.Wear a diamond/white topaz in a silver pendant around neck on > > > Friday.> > > 2. Take a yellow cloth, put yellow daal on it,some haldi as > > well ,now > > > tighly tie the cloth and in early morning on a Thursday, throw > > this > > > cloth on some four sided road, do this for 9 Thursdays.> > > > > > For career—> > > 1.Chant following mantra for 33 times daily—> > > > > > "Aum Brim Brihaspataye Namah"> > > > > > Keep

updating me with developments> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > NISHANT > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > > > wrote:> > > > Hi Priya> > > > I really appreciate for your concern for helping others, thanks > > > alot for all this .> > > > > > > > I am presently at US , so no any temple nearby , could you pls > > > suggest some remedies which I can do without going to temple etc > > and > > > are feasible at home or other way at US .> > > > > > > > Thanks again> > > > Vijay> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hi Priya Ji

I need your help urgently, I am not getting settle down in my career from last 2 mnths.

I got job at US after lot of struggles and with the upayas suggested by u.

I couldn't sustain at US due to my health problem for long and I had to come back india deciding that I would be working at India only.

I was on very good job bfr two months but I went to US after resigning but coudn't survive due to health problem.

Now I am again looking for a job at India,

Could u help me get out of this dilemma and suggest me remedies for getting stable in life.I am getting lot of problems in my life. As I already told u my life ie very very struggling .

Please suggest me how is this month for me and also I want to settle down asap.

Thanks

Vijay

DOb details are : 17-dec-1974 ,22:30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali Haryana.

Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay wrote:

Thanks Priya Ji for your kind help.

For the moon upaya which u suggested can I have some alternative upayas, since I am at US and there i don't see any temple nearby. Could you suggest some upaya which can help for moon remedy.

One more thing i want to ask u i am worried for next month as i have to come to india for one week sorting out for my divorce issue and getting married again.

Could u suggest me any remedy for May month start so that i should not fail in my plans. As I am worried since I will have to ask for leaves only after 15 days my job will start.So I am not sure whether i will get leaves or not.

Could u help me in that.

Thanks alot

Vijay

bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya wrote:

Dear Vijay,I am happy that the upaya worked miraculously for you. Now coming to the problem you have mentioned.[ 1 ] Sun , the lord of your Lagna is very strong with 7-27 rupa bal. Lagna represents the self ...you and your nature. What you have said about yourself "Good thing I belive in me is the positiveness I never loose patience and keep on hard working even after failures" is absolutely right. A strong Sun would give you that characteristic.[ 2 ]You have said "the struggling life which i have lived till now. I get whatever I want in life but only and only after loads of STRUGGLES.I do so much of hard work then only I get some thing" is because of your Moon. It is said about the moon in the 6th house 'chandrah karoti vikalam , viphalam prayatnah' ie. it makes one restless and all efforts

fruitless.Therefore the upaya is that you offer milk at any temple for six days regularly. After having done this upaya , as and when you visit a temple it would be advisable to offer a little milk there.[ 3 ] You have said that you lack confidence. With such a strong lagna lord Sun , you shouldn't. However, if you still feel that you need building your confidence , start putting either kesar or haldi tilak between your eye brows. If for any reason you can't put the tilak on the forehead, then put it just above your navel { nabhi}.I hope these upaya would help you.Priya lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> wrote:> Hello Priya Ji > First of all I would like to thank u for all your remedies sugegsted for the interview.> It really worked, I took some sweet ( honey) bfr attending interview and I got that offer at last.> I am really happy and

started believing alot on Lal Kitab now. I was aleardy believing on these solutions but now I have seen these miracle results and wanted to share with everybody else in this group.> > Also Priya Ji I want your help for the struggling life which i have lived till now. I get whatever I want in life but only and only after loads of STRUGGLES.I do so much of hard work then only I get some thing. Good thing I belive in me is the positiveness I never loose patience and keep on hard working even after failures.> Due to some of my health problem and struggling life i believe now that I don't have much SELF CONFIDENCE or loose whenever it is required at appropriate time.> So I request Priya Ji or respected members of this group to provide valuable suggestions to increase SELF CONFIDENCE and also can i know why I have so much STRUGGLING LIFE and POOR HEALTH and how I can overcome these things.> >

I have mentioned my Birth details below in the mail.> > I shall be very thankful to u for your valuable suggestions> > Thanks again> Vijay> bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear vijay ji,> > [ 1 ] Offer water { arghya } to the Sun god every day at noon along > with a red flower. Add a little sugar and milk to the water before > offering it.> > [ 2 ] Establish a kumbh at home before going for the interview. > Establishing kumbh means > keep at home an earthen pot filled with > water.> > [ 3 ] Eat some thing sweet and drink a little water before leaving > the house.> > [ 4 ] Offer milk at any temple on your way to the interview. In case > there is no temple nearby you could place the milk at any crossroads.> > sincerely,> > priya> > >

> > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > wrote:> > Thanks Priya Ji> > > > It is 17-dec-1974 ,22:30 Hrs, Mandi Dabwali Haryana.> > > > Thank u very much for your reply> > > > Vijay> > > > bhooshanpriya <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > > Dear Vijay,> > > > Give your date of birth , time of birth and the place of birth.> > > > sincerely,> > > > Priya> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > > wrote:> > > Hi Priya Ji> > > I need your help urgently> > > I am failing in watever interviewing i am

appearing from 10th of > > March> > > Could you help me with some remedies so that I can be succesfull > > somehow> > > I started fursustating now and I am worried for getting Job these > > days and I am at US , I came here after resiging at India from very > > good job and now i am not getting opportunity> > > > > > Could you help me on urgent basis> > > > > > Thanks alot> > > Vijay> > > > > > "Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan> wrote:> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hello vijay ji, how are you .> > > > > > after going through your chart I found it interesting so I > > analyzed > > > it thoroughly and these are my findings---> > > > > > >

> > 1.You are manglik, Mars being in 4th house in own rashi aspects > 7th > > > house(marriage,wife).Jupiter is placed in 7th, and as rule > > > says "sthaan haani karo jeeva", Jupiter really blocks the > > beneficial > > > results of the house in which he sits alone.> > > > > > also 7th lord Saturn is retrograding,aspected by Sun, Ketu and > > more > > > so by Mars.> > > Jupiter being 8th house lord occupies 7th, this clearly signifies > > > your 1st marriage resulting in divorce, and you will have second > > > marriage.> > > > > > Lord of 12th (bed comforts) in 6th, lord of 8th (physical > > relations, > > > reproductive organs) in 7th, Jupiter is 5th house lord too, Also > > > karaka for wife Venus in 5th(of affairs) is

aspected by Rahu, > this > > > all this shows break in marriage because of no proper physical > > > satisfaction, or some other affair of wife/husband.. (most > probably > > > wife).> > > But I also suspect less probable reasons for break up could have > > been > > > ego,your mother, adjustments for your wife in foreign land.> > > > > > In navamsha also, Rahu in 7th, has discorded marital cords.> > > > > > Don't worry you will get married again by 15 sep 2007.> > > > > > 2. Now your career,sorry sir, this front also looks little weak, > > for > > > ketu is in 10th,10th house lord in 5th , i.e. 8th from 10th.> > > Lord of income and wealth Mercury is combust, 6th house lord is > > > retrograding.Venus is weak in shad bala.> > > > >

> Rahu represents electrical goods,electronics,Mars fire > > > machinery,Venus in 5th signifies some mental job, moon represents > > > Water related professions , so all these can be your fields of > > > profession> > > > > > > > > Remedies for better married life in future---> > > > > > 1.Wear a diamond/white topaz in a silver pendant around neck on > > > Friday.> > > 2. Take a yellow cloth, put yellow daal on it,some haldi as > > well ,now > > > tighly tie the cloth and in early morning on a Thursday, throw > > this > > > cloth on some four sided road, do this for 9 Thursdays.> > > > > > For career—> > > 1.Chant following mantra for 33 times daily—> > > > > > "Aum Brim Brihaspataye Namah"> > > > >

> Keep updating me with developments> > > > > > Sincerely,> > > > > > NISHANT > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , Vijay Makkar <makkar_vijay> > > > wrote:> > > > Hi Priya> > > > I really appreciate for your concern for helping others, thanks > > > alot for all this .> > > > > > > > I am presently at US , so no any temple nearby , could you pls > > > suggest some remedies which I can do without going to temple etc > > and > > > are feasible at home or other way at US .> > > > > > > > Thanks again> > > > Vijay> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hello Priya Ji

I need your help in my career prospects , I am getting lots of problems in my life about my professional life.May be I constructed my house last year..after that I am not getting any positive results...I got divorce...lost job...now struggling for job again.don't know when will settle down , getting so much furustated in life for my struggling life.

As you have already looked at my chart I need your help again for my career prospects..I am going through Guru mahadasha, and Guru antraddasha.I have got lots of monetory losses during this also during last 6 months period.

I need your help for making my life stable and career life smooth.Please suggest me some remedies .I am not getting peace of mind.whereever I try I don't get any positive results.

my details are

DOB 17-dec-1974

TOB 22.30 hrs

POB Mandi Dabwali- Haryana.

Thanks in advance,

Vijay