IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Marriage

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear Palkim

Their is a slight possibility of the girl having some thoughts of the boy she

wants, may be she may have it in her mind, but being religious by nature without

parents permission may be not coming out about it.. The period dec 2008 to dec

2009 is an ideal time for your daughter to get married.

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

www.astronathani.com

Vedic Astologer

Cell +91 98672 14103

(Mumbai,India)

palkim12 <palkim12

vedic astrology

Monday, 28 January, 2008 10:10:45 PM

[vedic astrology] marriage

Guruji namasthe

we are looking for a suitable alliance for my daughter .

when wil she get married?love or arranged?

d-o-b 12 september 1981.

place-hubli.

time-20:00pm.

with regards.

palkim.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online at

http://in.messenger./webmessengerpromo.php

Guest guest

Anopama

The chances are more of an arranged marriage.

RD

On 3/5/08, Anupama Kulkarni <anupamakulkarni17 wrote:

>

> dear friends

> my friend's parents are forcing her to have an arranged marriage.she is

> worried as she is already found a boy(different caste).will she have a love

> or arranged marriage?

> d-o-b 12 september 1981.

> time-20:00pm.

> place-hubli.

> withregards.

> anopama.

>

>

> Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

>

>

Guest guest

This time is good for marriage and also next year.

But in my point of view when Sa will go to Virgo then it would be better.This

time transiting in Leo.So he is in bickering with father and also with

superiors.So it could also hammer his married life.

Take blessing of Ju by making him happy and give peace to Sa.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant Pandey

k_mayag <k_mayag wrote:

Dear Members - when will this person get married - Male - Jan.

11,1979 - Ottawa, Canada, 6:23 AM. Moon is in the 7th house.

Thank you

Maya

Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.

Guest guest

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om,

Dear Dr Luther,

Here is my humble submission/ attempt,This is from Birth chart. TOB is unrectified.1 Will she get married at all?

VII Cuspal sub lord is Mercury.Mercury is in constellation of Moon.Moon is significator of 5.7.2.and 11.So yes she will marry. 2. Will it be a love marriage if at all she marries?CUSPAL SUB LORD IS MERC deposited in constellation of MOONMoon signifies 5 also, so YES it will be alike love marriage. 3. When will she marry?Marriage occurs during DBA of combined significator of II,VII and XI.Here it will be first marriage.[ We do not consider relationship as marriage for natives in India] Strong Significator of II are Nil up to level B Strong significator of VII are SUN.ME.MA.VE MO & KET. Strong significator of XI are KET & JU So most of the planetss are significator.How to choose effective ones?RP at the moment of judgment areMar Jup Sat and VEN.Rahu acts as agent of Mar and SatKeu acts as agent for Moo and Merc{Judgment was at 27E11 and 78E02 on 2 may 2008at 7:56:46PM}

Therefore DBA for marriage could be a combination of

Venu-Rah-MarsWhy?Other Bhukti planets Mer,Ket,Ven SUN Moon and Mars are to run.Only Venus and Mars appear among ruiling planets.Venus is over without giving marriage.Therefore above DBA combination will give marriage.TransitDuring said DBA either Sat or JUP Sukshama will give marriageLikely time comes last weak of March 2010.

4. I need to know why such mishaps came in her life.Perhaps Mishaps mean,Delay not relationship or affairs.Sorry I am not clear, but description indicates not agreeing to marriage proposals.This could mean Punarphoo in language of KP.A. As per KP position of Sat in houses V causes delayB. If Saturn is connected with II,VII and XI by Occupation, Ownership or is posited in constellation af any of 2,7 or !1 house it causes delayC. If Sat has no connection with 2,7 or 11 BUT only throws aspect, DENIAL and disappointment is the result.Lastly 7 CSL , if is connected with IV,VI or X marriage is denied.In chart under discussion,

Condition A does not apply.Condition B applies sat isin const of Venus who is Level A significator.CSL Mer IS not at all significator of IV,VI or X so marriage is not denied.Usually in Sat in asc gives marriage after 30 years for female nativity.I hope this small note will be corrected for errors by Experts. OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS

(http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."--

-

Luther Rath

Monday, April 28, 2008 7:57 AM

Marriage

Respected Sirs,

I have a problem in a particular case in predicting date of marriage. I do admit I have already failed twice in the mean time. Wii any one of you calculate and guide me?

This is absolutely for learning.

The girl is already 29 years in age. She had affairs with two of her boy friends. They had negotiations for marriage. In both incidences she withdrew. Now her mother is worried for her.

My questions are: -

1. Will she get married at all?

2. Will it be a love marriage if at all she marries?

3. When will she marry.

4. I need to know why such mishaps came in her life.

Particulars: -

DOB : 1st February 1979

TOB : 8:15 PM

POB : 85 E 56 / 20 N 26 (Cuttack, Orissa)

Thanking you

Dr. Luther

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Respected Sir, 'Namasthe" Many many thanks for your kind reply. I have gone through your note. I do fully agree with you. I was not fully aware about the points regarding Punarphoo. Now I learnt it. I shall again go throgh to refresh. Thnak you again. With due regards. Dr. Lutherswami <swami wrote:

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Om SreeMahaGanaadhipataye Namah Hari Om, Dear Dr Luther, Here is my humble submission/ attempt,This is from Birth chart. TOB is unrectified.1 Will she get married at all? VII Cuspal sub lord is Mercury.Mercury is in constellation of Moon.Moon is significator of 5.7.2.and 11.So yes she will marry. 2. Will it be a love marriage if at all she marries?CUSPAL SUB LORD IS MERC deposited in constellation of MOONMoon signifies 5 also, so YES it will be alike love marriage. 3. When will she marry?Marriage occurs during DBA of combined significator of II,VII and XI.Here it will be first marriage.[ We do not consider relationship as marriage for natives in India] Strong Significator of II are Nil up to level

B Strong significator of VII are SUN.ME.MA.VE MO & KET. Strong significator of XI are KET & JU So most of the planetss are significator.How to choose effective ones?RP at the moment of judgment areMar Jup Sat and VEN.Rahu acts as agent of Mar and SatKeu acts as agent for Moo and Merc{Judgment was at 27E11 and 78E02 on 2 may 2008at 7:56:46PM} Therefore DBA for marriage could be a combination of Venu-Rah-MarsWhy?Other Bhukti planets Mer,Ket,Ven SUN Moon and Mars are to run.Only Venus and Mars appear among ruiling planets.Venus is over without giving marriage.Therefore above DBA combination will give marriage.TransitDuring said DBA either Sat or JUP Sukshama will give marriageLikely time comes last weak of March 2010. 4. I need to know why such mishaps came in her life.Perhaps Mishaps mean,Delay not relationship or affairs.Sorry I am not clear, but description indicates not agreeing to marriage proposals.This could mean Punarphoo in language of KP.A. As per KP position of Sat in houses V causes delayB. If Saturn is connected with II,VII and XI by Occupation, Ownership or is posited in constellation af any of 2,7 or !1 house it causes delayC. If Sat has no connection with 2,7 or 11 BUT only throws aspect, DENIAL and disappointment is the result.Lastly 7 CSL , if is connected with IV,VI or X marriage is denied.In chart under discussion, Condition A does not apply.Condition B applies sat isin const of Venus who is Level A significator.CSL Mer IS not at all significator of IV,VI or X so marriage is not denied.Usually in Sat in asc gives

marriage after 30 years for female nativity.I hope this small note will be corrected for errors by Experts. OM TATSAT------------------------Swami_RCS (http:\\www.kaalvastu.com] -----------------------" Let us meditate on the glorious effulgence of that Divine Being who has created the three worlds.May He Direct our understanding."-- - Luther Rath Monday, April 28, 2008 7:57 AM Marriage Respected Sirs, I have a problem in a particular case in predicting date of marriage. I do admit I have already failed twice in the mean time. Wii any one of you calculate and guide me? This is absolutely for learning. The girl is already 29 years in age. She had affairs with two of her boy friends. They had negotiations for marriage. In both incidences she withdrew. Now her mother is worried for her. My questions are: - 1. Will she get married at all? 2. Will it be a love marriage if at all she marries? 3. When will she marry. 4. I need to know why such mishaps came in her life. Particulars: - DOB : 1st February 1979 TOB : 8:15 PM POB : 85 E 56 / 20 N 26 (Cuttack, Orissa) Thanking you Dr. Luther Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Very Less chances of love marriage, too much obstructions /breaks are seen in

that way. marriage year would be 29/30 year of the life.

Pankaj

scayogi <scayogi wrote:

sir

i am yogesh agrawal.

i was born on 1st august 1982 at amravati mahrashtra india

time of birth 9.50 a.m.

my ascendent is virgo .

saturn in first house, mars jupiter in second house.

moon and ketu in forth house.

venus and rahu in tenth house.

sun and mercury in eleventh house.

whether i will have arranged marrige. when

thanks

yogesh

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in group only , Private readings

and discussions are chargable. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Memers are requested to forward group link to more n more people so they can

also take benefits of group.

Guest guest

26aust 1983.tob 04.54pm., pob chennai

dear mrs savithri,

the analysis is not per Kp system.

Ur daughter will have her alliance fixed before Nov

09. there are no indications for a love marriage, it

will be an arranged marriage. since she has mars dosha

from lagna and venus it is advisable to match boy's

horoscope with similair dosha. the delay is because of

mars and saturn in the 7th amsa. Prayers to Swayamvara

parvathi devi or goddess durga will give her good life

partner.

good luck,

k.gopu

Guest guest

Respected Savithriji,

The birth chart of the girl is as follows.Makhara lagnam, MOon in three,Rahu in five ,Mars in six,Retro Venus and Sun in eight,Mercury exalted ,Saturn exalted,and Jupiter and Ketu in eleven.The Dasa Bhukthis are,Mercury Dasa and Saturn bhukthi from 5-7-2006 to 13-3-2009.

Coming to analysis.The lord of the seventh house is Moon .He is placed in Meenam.He has slight Kemadhruva tendency but it is cancelled due to aspects of Mercury and Jupiter.Jupiter aspects the seventh house also.The debilitation of Mars is cancelled by Saturn.Between 5-11-2008 and 13-3-2009 the time is quite auspicious for the wedding to take place.ie when Jupiter travels in Makhara rasi.

The bride groom may hail from the Northrn direction to the place of birth of the girl as jupiter and Mercury aspect Moon.The girl will like the boy to her satisfaction.He will be well educated and employed.decently.

I pray to God that the wedding of the girl should take place soon.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 5/11/08, subraveti savithri <subravetisavithri wrote:

namasthe.

can any one help me why daughters marriage is delayed? her dob is 26aust 1983.tob 04.54pm., pob chennai,. Are there any doshas , please suggest remedies for doshas? kindly let me know what is kalathra dosham? If planets sun and venus placed in eighth house is bad? some astrologer said that there is no guru balam in horoscope .please tell when will she gets married will it be arrangedor lovemarriage? from which direction the boy wiibe is he technically qualified. Iam very much worried about her marriage.kindly do the needfuland suggest pariharams forit.

thanking you,

s.savithri

Guest guest

Hi,Sir can just explain why in the analysis you said debilitation of Mars is cancelled by Saturn?Regards,NishitJagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr wrote: Respected Savithriji, The birth chart of the girl is as follows.Makhara lagnam, MOon in three,Rahu in five ,Mars in six,Retro Venus and Sun in eight,Mercury exalted ,Saturn exalted,and Jupiter and Ketu in eleven.The Dasa Bhukthis are,Mercury Dasa and Saturn bhukthi from 5-7-2006 to 13-3-2009. Coming to analysis.The lord

of the seventh house is Moon .He is placed in Meenam.He has slight Kemadhruva tendency but it is cancelled due to aspects of Mercury and Jupiter.Jupiter aspects the seventh house also.The debilitation of Mars is cancelled by Saturn.Between 5-11-2008 and 13-3-2009 the time is quite auspicious for the wedding to take place.ie when Jupiter travels in Makhara rasi. The bride groom may hail from the Northrn direction to the place of birth of the girl as jupiter and Mercury aspect Moon.The girl will like the boy to her satisfaction.He will be well educated and employed.decently. I pray to God that the wedding of the girl should take place soon. Regards, Jagannathan. On 5/11/08, subraveti savithri <subravetisavithri > wrote: namasthe. can any one help me why daughters marriage is delayed? her dob is 26aust 1983.tob 04.54pm., pob chennai,. Are there any doshas , please suggest remedies for doshas? kindly let me know what is kalathra dosham? If planets sun and venus placed in eighth house is bad? some astrologer said that there is no guru balam in horoscope .please tell when will she gets married will it be arrangedor lovemarriage? from which direction the boy wiibe is he technically qualified. Iam very much worried about her marriage.kindly do the needfuland suggest pariharams forit. thanking you, s.savithri Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Guest guest

Dear Nishit,

You are at a K.P.Syatem, and K.P. does NOT recognise or give importance to "exaltation" and "debilitation" etc...

With best wishes,

L.Y.Rao.

nishit doshi <nishit_ast Sent: Wednesday, 14 May, 2008 11:40:28 AMRe: marriage

Hi,Sir can just explain why in the analysis you said debilitation of Mars is cancelled by Saturn?Regards,NishitJagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr@ gmail.com> wrote:

Respected Savithriji,

The birth chart of the girl is as follows.Makhara lagnam, MOon in three,Rahu in five ,Mars in six,Retro Venus and Sun in eight,Mercury exalted ,Saturn exalted,and Jupiter and Ketu in eleven.The Dasa Bhukthis are,Mercury Dasa and Saturn bhukthi from 5-7-2006 to 13-3-2009.

Coming to analysis.The lord of the seventh house is Moon .He is placed in Meenam.He has slight Kemadhruva tendency but it is cancelled due to aspects of Mercury and Jupiter.Jupiter aspects the seventh house also.The debilitation of Mars is cancelled by Saturn.Between 5-11-2008 and 13-3-2009 the time is quite auspicious for the wedding to take place.ie when Jupiter travels in Makhara rasi.

The bride groom may hail from the Northrn direction to the place of birth of the girl as jupiter and Mercury aspect Moon.The girl will like the boy to her satisfaction. He will be well educated and employed.decently.

I pray to God that the wedding of the girl should take place soon.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On 5/11/08, subraveti savithri <subravetisavithri@ > wrote:

namasthe.

can any one help me why daughters marriage is delayed? her dob is 26aust 1983.tob 04.54pm., pob chennai,. Are there any doshas , please suggest remedies for doshas? kindly let me know what is kalathra dosham? If planets sun and venus placed in eighth house is bad? some astrologer said that there is no guru balam in horoscope .please tell when will she gets married will it be arrangedor lovemarriage? from which direction the boy wiibe is he technically qualified. Iam very much worried about her marriage.kindly do the needfuland suggest pariharams forit.

thanking you,

s.savithri

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Dear Ritesh

Your Good time has started , wait till dec-08, things will be in ur favour

including marriage. Big plans never needs money , they need true vision, right

direction and timely execution. Time will tell u everything.

Pankaj ,

Indore

ritesh_bhatewara <ritesh_bhatewara wrote:

Dear Pankaj ji,

Namaskar,

1. I want to know abt my marriage. Will it be in this year?

2. I m running a general store shop but not satisfy with success in

it. I have big plans for this but money problem is there.When Will

this problem get resolved.

Ritesh Bhatewara

DOB: 28/02/1980

Place: Jaora

Time : 5:52 am

Thanks

Services offered by Astrologer are free charge in group only , Private readings

and discussions are chargable. For Details visit http://www.pankajupadhyay.com.

Memers are requested to forward group link to more n more people so they can

also take benefits of group.

Guest guest

vedic astrology , " BBoopathi " <bboopathi

wrote:

>

> Every one

>

> Please help When will i get marry? Born Jan 13 1971 1:08AM Madras and

> give me reason why its getting so delayed. Saturn yoga karaga in 7th

> and 7th lord in 2nd without any affliction with venus and jupitor.

> What is the problem? Help me.

> Thanks

> Baskaran

>

hi

the problem was timing.venus dasa and the start of rahu antara dasa

from september 2007 for a period of 3 years will give marriage.all the

best.

Guest guest

Hello Baskaran

Your marriage is likely to get finalised during September to December this

year

You need to wear Red Coral of 9.14 cts

RD

On 7/17/08, maloomom <maloomom wrote:

>

> vedic astrology <vedic astrology%40>,

> " BBoopathi " <bboopathi

> wrote:

> >

> > Every one

> >

> > Please help When will i get marry? Born Jan 13 1971 1:08AM Madras and

> > give me reason why its getting so delayed. Saturn yoga karaga in 7th

> > and 7th lord in 2nd without any affliction with venus and jupitor.

> > What is the problem? Help me.

> > Thanks

> > Baskaran

> >

> hi

> the problem was timing.venus dasa and the start of rahu antara dasa

> from september 2007 for a period of 3 years will give marriage.all the

> best.

>

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Kummie

Pls be prepared for problems in getting married. You have Kaala Saarpa Dosha, U

r manglic which is also debilated, Under End period of Sani md. Do shanti for

for kaala saarpa dosha, mangal grah. The ideal time for u to get married is in

2009 after feb  

With Warm Regards

Haresh(Harry)Nathani

Vedic Astologer & Vaastu Consultant

Insurance Advisor

Cell +91 98672 14103

Mumbai,India)

kummie90 <kummie90

vedic astrology

Sunday, 27 July, 2008 8:19:57 AM

hi

can u tell me about marriage..is it going to be love or arranged one..

also tell me about my marriage period

name:Kumaraswamy N

dob:sept 04,1981

time: 03:30 PM

place : Bangalore

Get an email ID as yourname or yourname. Click

here http://in.promos./address

Guest guest

Madam,

You will get married by 14th March 2009.

A.V.Pathi,                                      

103, Black Tie Lane, Chapel Hill,

North Carolina, 27514, USA

001-919-960-3833

pathiav

( Private readings are chargeable. Please contact me in ID

kountinya29) 

Guest guest

Dear Vaani,

Your probable date of marriage might be in Dec 2008.

Cheers.

Ramesh Mishra

vaani_mehra <vaani_mehra wrote:

Respected Guruji,

When will i get married? and will it work out fine?

Please advise

Rgds

Vaani

DOB : 22/07/1982

TOB: 17:14PM

POB : DELHI

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger.

Guest guest

Namaste,

Arranged marriage between November 2011 to May 2012.

--- On Sun, 10/12/08, hari krishna <hari_perk416 wrote:

hari krishna <hari_perk416

[vedic astrology] Marriage

vedic astrology

Sunday, October 12, 2008, 6:16 PM

Hello!

Please let me know when I'll get married and how will my married life be. Will

it be love marriage or an arranged marriage?

DOB: 23-11-1985

Time: 10:30 AM

Place: Kazipet, AP, India.

Thanks in advance.

Guest guest

Hello Jayanti,

In your sister's chart the lord of the second house is placed in the sixth house

and it is under the close influence of the FM Jupiter. The lord of the eighth

house is placed in the twelfth house. Both these factors threaten the success

of marriage despite the strength of the lord of the seventh house. Continuous

propitiation of Jupiter and strengthening of weak planets through a special

power kavach is likely to help her in her marriage.

In Boy's chart the lord of the seventh house is weak due to weakness and

affliction of the dispositor. The lord of the second house is also badly

placed. Some difficulties are seen in the chart which pose difficulties for a

successful marriage. Strengthening of weak planets is recommended through a

special purpose kavach besides regular propitiation of Rahu and Ketu.

The astral remedies suggested benefit the natives in all other sectors of the

life, as well.

Best wishes.

-

jayantibala108

Saturday, November 01, 2008 1:14 AM

Marriage

Dear Professor Choudry & other learned astrologers,

My sister as very quickly met and decided to marry a gentleman. She

is getting married on November 1, 2008 (tomorrow) and I was hoping

you could advise on some astral remedies that could help her marriage

be successful.

Her Birth Information:

Born: December 30, 1974

Time: 9:14 AM

08:00 PST

Longitude: 124W11

Latitude: 43N10

His Birth Information:

Born: February 14, 1980

Time: 2:10 PM

08:00 PST

Longitude: 123W05

Latitude: 44N03

Thank you so much for the time you take to offer your knowledge and

advice.

Best Wishes,

Jayanti Bala

Guest guest

Dear Deshpande

Ur sisters marraige yog starts from Jan 2010 & will last for one yr. That is the

period she will likely get married.

GOD BLESS YOU

WITH WARM REGARDS

HARESH(HARRY)NATHANI

VEDIC ASTOLOGER

VAASTU CONSULTANT

INSURANCE ADVISOR

CELL +919867214103

(MUMBAI,INDIA)

deshpandek79 <deshpandek79

vedic astrology

Monday, 15 December, 2008 7:40:51 PM

when will my sister get married?

d-o-b 26-9-1081.

place-hubli.

time-5:17am.

thanks

deshpandek.

Connect with friends all over the world. Get India Messenger at

http://in.messenger./?wm=n/

Guest guest

Dear Srikanth,

I looked at the chart and here's some of the reasons for the delayed marriage.

Saturn aspecting his own house and also the 7th.

Upapada lagna has Mars, exalted Mercury and debilitated Venus aspected by Saturn and Jupiter.

Upapada lagna is hemmed by malefics on either side Rahu and Sun.

A weak Venus with multiple malefics in conjunctions and also aspect of Saturn can bring in disappointments

in relationship or sometimes delay. Jupiter is aspecting and should bring good news.

Currently running Rahu/Jup. In Rasi Jup owns the 6 and 9 and owns the 7th and is in 7th in Navamsa

So the marriage should happen mostly in Jup sub period.

Using Sun's progression in Navamsa - I would say that marriage should happen

during her 34 year (after Sep 4, 2009). This would correlate to Sept 23 2009 to Nov 13, 2009 in Rahu/Jup/Mars

Also coincides with Jup progression in Rasi aspecting the 2nd from Upapada lagna.

Also the married life seems fine with exalted Venus and Jupiter in Pisces as the 7th house - There is delay in marriage

but marital life seems very pleasant.

It is recommend that she fast on Wednesdays and pray to Lakshmi Narasimha for getting marriage.

With Best Wishes

Shrikanth

Guest guest

|| om gurave namah ||

namskar srikantji,

In your niece's chart karaka for marriage VENUS is severely afflicted by saturn and rahu and in debility with mars and also sand witched between rahu and sun. UPAPADA also present in that sign with the lord being Mercury exalted. IT CREATES A STRONG CURSE ON VENUS (curse from spouse in her last birth).

Although Venus gets some cancellation of debility ,being exalted and with Jupiter in Navamansa and creates a neecha bhanga raj yoga and assures a good life and life partner but after some painstaking efforts, mainly due to the severe affliction and presence of curse there.

Here 2nd from UPAPADA lagna rahu's presence in sign like libra is not good for continuity of marrige.

Venus is also the badhakesa in this chart. Another karaka for marriage JUPITER and also chara darakaraka is present in Badhaka sign.

Anyway, In all the marriage regarding problem , advice is first keep fasting on the day of the lord of UPAPADA lagna. Here mercury is Lord , so keep fasting on WEDNESDAY.

Venus is in curse, so remedying the curse first. Venus's strength is required for continuity of marriage.

You can visit the TRAYAMBAKESWAR JYOTIRLINGA , the lord of the exaltation sign of venus. It will definitely bring some positive result , and also help full for getting relive from the other bad yogas , like a very strong SARPA YOGA present and also ketu is severely afflicted.

Your ista devata is lord shiva, worship in jyotirlinga format like sri rameswar or sri trayambakeswara is good for her.(SUN IS ALSO amatya karaka).

worship of sri laxminarayana is also good for her for remedying the venus's curse.

She is currently going through rahu maha dasa and guru anter dasa.saturn antar will start at beginning of year 2010.

this transit of Jupiter in her 2nd house from her natal moon will surely bring some good news for her in this current 2009 year, but in second half.

keep fasting on Wednesdays from sunrise to sunset regularly .

best regards.

aswini kumar

student of smt.sarbani rath and sri ajay zharotia

|| om tat sat ||

Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

Srikanth <srikanth_kr Cc: visti; starsuponme; majastrbacastroSent: Wednesday, 14 January, 2009 1:42:50 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Marriage

Dear Sirs,

My niece is blessed in many ways : She has good education,good job, good looks and good lineage. But as a family, we are distressed that we have not found her a groom and give her in marriage. We will be grateful for your help in knowing what is causing the delay, what is the remedy and likely time when her marriage can happen.

Her birth details are:

Date of Birth:4 September 1976

Time of Birth: 03:29 AM

Place of birth: Chikkodi, 16N43,74E37.

Kindly help.

Sincerely,

Srikanth

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear Aswini Kumar ji,

Thank you ji, for your painstaking analysis. Much obliged to you for your help.

Best Regards,

Srikanth

Aswini kumar <aswinifree ; srikanth_kr; mam <sarbani; sarbanirath; ajay sir's <ajayzharotia; Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 12:04:55 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Marriage

|| om gurave namah ||

namskar srikantji,

In your niece's chart karaka for marriage VENUS is severely afflicted by saturn and rahu and in debility with mars and also sand witched between rahu and sun. UPAPADA also present in that sign with the lord being Mercury exalted. IT CREATES A STRONG CURSE ON VENUS (curse from spouse in her last birth).

Although Venus gets some cancellation of debility ,being exalted and with Jupiter in Navamansa and creates a neecha bhanga raj yoga and assures a good life and life partner but after some painstaking efforts, mainly due to the severe affliction and presence of curse there.

Here 2nd from UPAPADA lagna rahu's presence in sign like libra is not good for continuity of marrige.

Venus is also the badhakesa in this chart. Another karaka for marriage JUPITER and also chara darakaraka is present in Badhaka sign.

Anyway, In all the marriage regarding problem , advice is first keep fasting on the day of the lord of UPAPADA lagna. Here mercury is Lord , so keep fasting on WEDNESDAY.

Venus is in curse, so remedying the curse first. Venus's strength is required for continuity of marriage.

You can visit the TRAYAMBAKESWAR JYOTIRLINGA , the lord of the exaltation sign of venus. It will definitely bring some positive result , and also help full for getting relive from the other bad yogas , like a very strong SARPA YOGA present and also ketu is severely afflicted.

Your ista devata is lord shiva, worship in jyotirlinga format like sri rameswar or sri trayambakeswara is good for her.(SUN IS ALSO amatya karaka).

worship of sri laxminarayana is also good for her for remedying the venus's curse.

She is currently going through rahu maha dasa and guru anter dasa.saturn antar will start at beginning of year 2010.

this transit of Jupiter in her 2nd house from her natal moon will surely bring some good news for her in this current 2009 year, but in second half.

keep fasting on Wednesdays from sunrise to sunset regularly .

best regards.

aswini kumar

student of smt.sarbani rath and sri ajay zharotia

|| om tat sat ||

Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

Srikanth <srikanth_kr@ >Cc: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com; starsuponme@ wp.pl; majastrbacastro@ Wednesday, 14 January, 2009 1:42:50 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Marriage

Dear Sirs,

My niece is blessed in many ways : She has good education,good job, good looks and good lineage. But as a family, we are distressed that we have not found her a groom and give her in marriage. We will be grateful for your help in knowing what is causing the delay, what is the remedy and likely time when her marriage can happen.

Her birth details are:

Date of Birth:4 September 1976

Time of Birth: 03:29 AM

Place of birth: Chikkodi, 16N43,74E37.

Kindly help.

Sincerely,

Srikanth

Get rid of Add-Ons in your email ID. Get yourname (AT) ymail (DOT) com. Sign up now!

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

I am very thankful for your detailed reasoning and remedial measures you have suggested.

I will ensure she will fast and pray as advised by yu and other friends.

Much obliged sir,

Sincerely,

Srikanth

Shrikanth Gopalan <vgshrikanth Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2009 2:11:54 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Re:Marriage

Dear Srikanth,

I looked at the chart and here's some of the reasons for the delayed marriage.

Saturn aspecting his own house and also the 7th.

Upapada lagna has Mars, exalted Mercury and debilitated Venus aspected by Saturn and Jupiter.

Upapada lagna is hemmed by malefics on either side Rahu and Sun.

A weak Venus with multiple malefics in conjunctions and also aspect of Saturn can bring in disappointments

in relationship or sometimes delay. Jupiter is aspecting and should bring good news.

Currently running Rahu/Jup. In Rasi Jup owns the 6 and 9 and owns the 7th and is in 7th in Navamsa

So the marriage should happen mostly in Jup sub period.

Using Sun's progression in Navamsa - I would say that marriage should happen

during her 34 year (after Sep 4, 2009). This would correlate to Sept 23 2009 to Nov 13, 2009 in Rahu/Jup/Mars

Also coincides with Jup progression in Rasi aspecting the 2nd from Upapada lagna.

Also the married life seems fine with exalted Venus and Jupiter in Pisces as the 7th house - There is delay in marriage

but marital life seems very pleasant.

It is recommend that she fast on Wednesdays and pray to Lakshmi Narasimha for getting marriage.

With Best Wishes

Shrikanth

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

I address you so as I am unable to catch your name nor your gender from the message. Please excuse me for the fault.

It appears that you have cast the chart basing on the birth data of your daughter. If it is so you are to consider II, VII and XI from Lagna only. If it is done from horary or your own natal chart then you are to consider the 7th cusp as Lagna for 2nd daughter, not 5th. Secondly, from my recent study, I would advise you to give more importance to VIII than to II. Thirdly, you are to discard the significator of X, the Ascendant and VI if posible.There is no reason for discarding IV and of course VIII.

With kind regards.

Dr. Rath

psg_psgp <psg_psgp Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 2:33:25 PM marriage

i have considered the significators of 2 7 and 11 houses to ascertain the time of marriage of my daughteris it alright to take 2 7 11 or should i take 2 7 11 from 5th bcoz it is my second daughters marriage qestioni have eliminated the stars of 4 6 8 12 significance is this ok d.o.b.25.4.1985 hassan karnataka13.36 1 36 pmregars to everyone seek clarificaton

Guest guest

Dear Dr.Rath Ji.

My reply for yr query is

as follows.

Natal Chart is attached

erected by Jyotish Deepika

Birth Time appears to be

corrected as per Rule of Origin; Dr Andrew Dutta

7th CSL Ve is signifying

4, 3, 1, 10, 2, 9.

Same CSL is holding the

Sub Lordships of 1,3,5,7,9, & 11

Ve is in the sign of Ma

and in the Star and Sub of Me

Ke is in the 7th

Application of above with KP Rules for No Marriage

If the Sbl of 7 signifies 1,6,10 (4,12)

Ve signifies 1 & 10

If the Sbl of 7 is connected with barren

signs (Ar, Ge, Le,Vi, Cp)

1 is Virgo and 5 is

Capricon. Both are barren signs

If the Sbl of 7 is connected with Sa, Ra, Ke

Ve is in the 3rd, where

the Sa has Star ordship

If the Sbl of 7,11, & 2 are connected with

Sub of 7 & 11 Ve connected to 1 and Sub Lord of 2

Ra is connected to 1

If any of the co-rulers signifies

1,4,6,8,10,12 and connected to a barren sign.

Co-Rulers of 7

Ju - 1,4,10 - Ju is in Gemini,

a Barren sign

Sa - 6 -

Sa is in Leo, a Barren sign

Ve - 1,4,10

Ma - 1,4, 8,10

If the 7th sub is Venus and deposited with a

lord of a barren sign and/or connected to 5,7,9

7th Sub Ve is deposited

with Sun, a Lord of a Barren Sign and connected to 5,7, & 9

If a Badhakasthanadhipathi is connected to

2,7,11 and/or barren sign.

Badhakasthanadhipathi Ju

is connected to 7

Further the above Ke, by

being the Star Lord of 8 & 12 has been modified as a malefic and deposited

in the 7th Bhawa. 7th Badhak and 4th Negation houses are owned to Ju, who is in

the 10th, again negation place.

So marriage is not promised.

Sunaparantha

Luther Rath <rathluther Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 8:59:23 AM Marriage

Dear Friends,

The following is birth data of one of my relations. I request to please study his chart and disclose any thing possible regarding his marriage. I am not intending to have the prediction but only a study of the chart.

My urge to know are (1) If marriage is promised? (2) Any obstacles in marrying, (3) If promised when, at least 2 possible periods and (4) Any thing regarding married life. Any other comments on the chart regarding the native may be given in brief.. Those who are interested and have leisure may try to study. I shall be very much thankful for the attempts.

Name : DPR

Date of birth : 13th December 1977.

Time of birth : 00-35 AM

Place of birth : 19 N 19; 84 E 48

Thanking you .

Dr. Rath