IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Birth Time Rectification

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Forgot to metion year of birth in last email

Year of Birth is 1977--- On Tue, 10/27/09, moodyboyz <moodyboyz wrote:

moodyboyz <moodyboyz[Om Krishna Guru] Birth Time Rectification Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 3:07 PM

Respected GurusPranam !!!!I need your help in solving my problems. I am not having good time and facing lot of problems in life. In career , recently i got tranferred to other department in same premises, the portfolio assigned to me is smaller than what I was handling earlier, It has created panic and mentally I am down.In family also there are lot of problems , in last one year , it has happned that we were just about at the sepration stage from family(brother and parents).But both the time was able to resolve the situtation. Inspite of several efforts relation with elder brother and mother getting detoriated day by day. But still we are living in joint family.Right now I am wearing the Moti & Red Coral Ratna and Shani Hourse ring as per the advise of an astrologer.I read Hanumaan Chalisa and Shani Chalisa Daily.Giving this backgroud I would request you to please analyse my birth chart. My birth Details are as

Under15th October 1977Time: 00:05:00 A.M. (ie. on 14th ocotober after 12:00:00)Place: Kota (Rajasthan)A couple of local astrolgers at our place says that its not the right birth time, as if they considers these details then I should not be residing at my home town along with my parents (particularly after march 2008), also I have one elder brother, according to them I should have younger brothers/sisters and that too more than one.While couple of others say that the details are correct. Well I have confirmed the details, I went to hospital and as per hospital records the above mention birth time is correct.If we analyse the details , it comes out that just 9-10 minutes back the lagana has changed from gemini to cancer. Now I am confused that if any time rectification is required or not.The logic is at time when baby is born nobody has time to record the birth time properly.They are busy in washing the

baby or taking out its first breath or looking at mothers safety. Also the time gap is of only 9 minuted between chaging of lagna from gemini to cancer.Please help me in matter, thanks in advance for positive response from your side.Regards

Guest guest

Sorry for the inconvinience

My name is Inder

and year of birth is 1977

regards--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastroRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Birth Time Rectification Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 5:38 PM

Om Gurave NamahNamaste (my apologies, but I don't see your name anywhere)Year of your birth is...? Warm Regards,Maja Strbac--- On Tue, 10/27/09, moodyboyz <moodyboyz > wrote:

moodyboyz <moodyboyz >[Om Krishna Guru] Birth Time RectificationTuesday, October 27, 2009, 2:37 AM

Respected GurusPranam !!!!I need your help in solving my problems. I am not having good time and facing lot of problems in life. In career , recently i got tranferred to other department in same premises, the portfolio assigned to me is smaller than what I was handling earlier, It has created panic and mentally I am down.In family also there are lot of problems , in last one year , it has happned that we were just about at the sepration stage from family(brother and parents).But both the time was able to resolve the situtation. Inspite of several efforts relation with elder brother and mother getting detoriated day by day. But still we are living in joint family.Right now I am wearing the Moti & Red Coral Ratna and Shani Hourse ring as per the advise of an astrologer.I read Hanumaan Chalisa and Shani Chalisa Daily.Giving this backgroud I would request you to please analyse my birth chart. My birth Details are as

Under15th OctoberTime: 00:05:00 A.M. (ie. on 14th ocotober after 12:00:00)Place: Kota (Rajasthan)A couple of local astrolgers at our place says that its not the right birth time, as if they considers these details then I should not be residing at my home town along with my parents (particularly after march 2008), also I have one elder brother, according to them I should have younger brothers/sisters and that too more than one.While couple of others say that the details are correct. Well I have confirmed the details, I went to hospital and as per hospital records the above mention birth time is correct.If we analyse the details , it comes out that just 9-10 minutes back the lagana has changed from gemini to cancer. Now I am confused that if any time rectification is required or not.The logic is at time when baby is born nobody has time to record the birth time properly.They are busy in washing the baby or

taking out its first breath or looking at mothers safety. Also the time gap is of only 9 minuted between chaging of lagna from gemini to cancer.Please help me in matter, thanks in advance for positive response from your side.Regards

Guest guest

Pranam All,we had a lot of discussion on RBT on variuos methods but finished without any conclusion.As said by pur guruji "Any problem is not seriuos if we study systematically we can find solution"why dont we make a sincere effort to solve this Basic and important "Doubt" that which method is correct and reliable to be followed.No doubt that every method has its Pros and cons but we can try and make this error free.I am neither criticising any ,method nor support any, i just want every one to do is to follow whatever method they feel comfortable and check for themselves with the actuals.This type of approach alone solve this problems.Iam stressing this because unless we are sure that all the cuspual sub lords are correct and accurate we can not do any

further research on any topic using K.P,. because in KP sub is the life blood.work book : we will call it as "RBT work book" every week we will take one or two cases (which are recent births in order to avoid verfication of past events), as most of the births are cs births we can have more accurate tobs.we will fix 30 min window i.e if tob is some where between 10 and 11 (it can be 10.59 also) i will give it as 10-11 Am.every member has to send his/her analysis to kpsystemrbt only (not to group because it may cause heavy traffic) After 1 week that means every thursday i will post the answer and the analysis of the closest or accurate tob to the "group".If we work continuosly for 6 months we can have interesting results.various findings are updated to the group periodically. One more thing i request all the members to send birth particulars of recent births along with

their parent`s or sibling`s .and kindly send them to the Email-id mentioned above. they will be used for research. (pls make sure that the tob is accurate). After Praying to Uchista Ganapathy and Guruji Sri KSK i am presenting this week`s case study :DOB- 31-10-2009 (cs birth)Tob- 8-9 AM. Place - Tenali-16.14N,80.35E.Father : 12-10-1975 ( star-Purava Ashadha)Tob : 07.05 AM.Place : Tenali -16.14N, 80.35E.Mother : 30-06-1985 (star-Anuradha)Tob : 04.05 AMPlace : Dachepalle 16.36 N, 79.44 Enative is her second child, native is a male.So here i welcome all the members to send their analysis only to kpsystemrbtMay Guruji show us the right path to Proceed.Lord Ganesh blesses us all.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 1/12/09,

Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp Birth Time Rectification Date: Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends,

We know importance of correct birth time in KP. KP heavily rely on sub-lord which changes in around 4 minutes. If we miss correct sub lord, we can end up with incorrect predictions.

Although there are so many birth time rectification (BTR) techniques talked about in KP. We have noted around 10 techniques on KP Wiki (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ recent-researche s#TOC-Birth- Time-Rectificati on), but there is no end to it. Almost with every new day we come to know a new technique.

Unfortunately, there is no attempt being done to systematically verify these techniques, so we do not know what all techniques are good and what are not useful at all. Verification itself is not easy because of the dispute on almost everything like which should be called correct birth time etc. We have extensive discussion on this topic in the past, but with no conclusion.

Recently, one of our forum members - VGR Pavan ji has suggested one method which can be effective from verification perspective. His suggested taking a recent birth details and post it as a quiz with 30 minutes windows. Members have to figure out exact birth time using whatever technique they prefer and post the analysis with the birth time according to their method. We will continue with this experiment with more cases so that we have a sample that helps us concluding something.

Pavan ji will post the quiz with 30 minutes windows tomorrow (December 2nd, 2009). The quiz will start tomorrow (Wednesday) and the results will be announced next Wednesday (December 9th, 2009).

Will look forward to participation from all forum members.

Thanks & Regards,Punit Pandey

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

It seems that there is some problem in the email id given by Pavan ji. You are requested to send your rectification details to the forum itself ( ). In case you have already posted your rectification details, you are requested to send it again.

Once we get another e-mail id from Pavan ji, you can also CC it to that id.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Pranam All,we had a lot of discussion on RBT on variuos methods but finished without any conclusion.As said by pur guruji " Any problem is not seriuos if we study systematically we can find  solution "

why dont we make a sincere effort to solve this Basic and important " Doubt " that which method is correct and reliable to be followed.No doubt that every method has its Pros and cons but we can try and make this error free.

I am neither criticising  any ,method nor support any, i just  want every one to do is to  follow whatever method they feel comfortable and check for themselves with the actuals.This type of approach alone solve this problems.

Iam stressing this because unless we are sure that all the cuspual sub lords are correct and accurate we can not do any further research on any topic using K.P,. because in KP sub is the life blood.work book : we will call it as " RBT work book " every week we will take one or two cases (which are recent births

in order to avoid verfication of past events), as most of the births are cs births we can have more accurate tobs.we will fix  30 min window i.e if tob is some where between 10 and 11 (it can be 10.59 also) i will give it as 10-11 Am.

every member has to send his/her  analysis to kpsystemrbt only (not to group because it may cause heavy traffic) After 1 week that means every thursday i will post the answer and the analysis of the closest or accurate tob to the " group " .

If we work continuosly for 6 months we can have interesting results.various findings are updated to the group periodically. One more thing i request all the members to send birth particulars of recent births along with their parent`s or sibling`s .

and kindly send them to the Email-id mentioned above. they will be used for research. (pls make sure that the tob is accurate). After Praying to Uchista Ganapathy and Guruji Sri KSK i am presenting this week`s case study :

DOB- 31-10-2009 (cs birth)Tob- 8-9 AM.     Place - Tenali-16.14N,80.35E.Father : 12-10-1975 ( star-Purava Ashadha)Tob : 07.05 AM.Place :  Tenali -16.14N, 80.35E.

Mother : 30-06-1985 (star-Anuradha)Tob    :  04.05 AMPlace : Dachepalle 16.36 N, 79.44 Enative is her second child, native is a male.So here i welcome all the members to send their analysis only to kpsystemrbt

May Guruji show us the right path to Proceed.Lord Ganesh blesses us all.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Birth Time Rectification

Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends,

We know importance of correct birth time in KP. KP heavily rely on sub-lord which changes in around 4 minutes. If we miss correct sub lord, we can end up with incorrect predictions.

Although there are so many birth time rectification (BTR) techniques talked about in KP. We have noted around 10 techniques on KP Wiki (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ recent-researche s#TOC-Birth- Time-Rectificati on), but there is no end to it. Almost with every new day we come to know a new technique.  

Unfortunately, there is no attempt being done to systematically verify these techniques, so we do not know what all techniques are good and what are not useful at all. Verification itself is not easy because of the dispute on almost everything like which should be called correct birth time etc. We have extensive discussion on this topic in the past, but with no conclusion.

Recently, one of our forum members - VGR Pavan ji has suggested one method which can be effective from verification perspective. His suggested taking a recent birth details and post it as a quiz with 30 minutes windows. Members have to figure out exact birth time using whatever technique they prefer and post the analysis with the birth time according to their method. We will continue with this experiment with more cases so that we have a sample that helps us concluding something.

Pavan ji will post the quiz with 30 minutes windows tomorrow (December 2nd, 2009). The quiz will start tomorrow (Wednesday) and the results will be announced next Wednesday (December 9th, 2009).

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

We doubly checked the email id and found that the email is correct. So going forward, please send your Birth Time Rectification Analysis to the forum ( ) and CC it to kpsystemrbt.

As mentioned by Pavan ji earlier, you need to tell what is the exact time of birth (it is between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM) and also mention the analysis used for rectification. I am looking forward to everyone's participation so that we can close this issue of correct rectification method for once and all.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Dear Friends,

It seems that there is some problem in the email id given by Pavan ji. You are requested to send your rectification details to the forum itself ( ). In case you have already posted your rectification details, you are requested to send it again.

Once we get another e-mail id from Pavan ji, you can also CC it to that id.

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 10:21 AM, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

Pranam All,we had a lot of discussion on RBT on variuos methods but finished without any conclusion.As said by pur guruji " Any problem is not seriuos if we study systematically we can find  solution "

why dont we make a sincere effort to solve this Basic and important " Doubt " that which method is correct and reliable to be followed.No doubt that every method has its Pros and cons but we can try and make this error free.

I am neither criticising  any ,method nor support any, i just  want every one to do is to  follow whatever method they feel comfortable and check for themselves with the actuals.This type of approach alone solve this problems.

Iam stressing this because unless we are sure that all the cuspual sub lords are correct and accurate we can not do any further research on any topic using K.P,. because in KP sub is the life blood.work book : we will call it as " RBT work book " every week we will take one or two cases (which are recent births

in order to avoid verfication of past events), as most of the births are cs births we can have more accurate tobs.we will fix  30 min window i.e if tob is some where between 10 and 11 (it can be 10.59 also) i will give it as 10-11 Am.

every member has to send his/her  analysis to kpsystemrbt only (not to group because it may cause heavy traffic) After 1 week that means every thursday i will post the answer and the analysis of the closest or accurate tob to the " group " .

If we work continuosly for 6 months we can have interesting results.various findings are updated to the group periodically. One more thing i request all the members to send birth particulars of recent births along with their parent`s or sibling`s .

and kindly send them to the Email-id mentioned above. they will be used for research. (pls make sure that the tob is accurate). After Praying to Uchista Ganapathy and Guruji Sri KSK i am presenting this week`s case study :

DOB- 31-10-2009 (cs birth)Tob- 8-9 AM.     Place - Tenali-16.14N,80.35E.Father : 12-10-1975 ( star-Purava Ashadha)Tob : 07.05 AM.Place :  Tenali -16.14N, 80.35E.

Mother : 30-06-1985 (star-Anuradha)Tob    :  04.05 AMPlace : Dachepalle 16.36 N, 79.44 Enative is her second child, native is a male.So here i welcome all the members to send their analysis only to kpsystemrbt

May Guruji show us the right path to Proceed.Lord Ganesh blesses us all.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp Birth Time Rectification

Tuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends,

Although there are so many birth time rectification (BTR) techniques talked about in KP. We have noted around 10 techniques on KP Wiki (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ recent-researche s#TOC-Birth- Time-Rectificati on), but there is no end to it. Almost with every new day we come to know a new technique.  

Recently, one of our forum members - VGR Pavan ji has suggested one method which can be effective from verification perspective. His suggested taking a recent birth details and post it as a quiz with 30 minutes windows. Members have to figure out exact birth time using whatever technique they prefer and post the analysis with the birth time according to their method. We will continue with this experiment with more cases so that we have a sample that helps us concluding something.

Guest guest

Dear Pavan,

There are many methods in K.P., for BTR...of one fails try another...remember very few rules are applicable Universally...in every case...

A new book on this subject has been just released...wher many methods have been described with examples...

I wonder if any discussion will help when very few have read the book or are aware of the many different methods of BTR available...NO SINGLE METHOD can be universally applicable...

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Wed, 2/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Birth Time Rectification Received: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 4:51 AM

Pranam All,we had a lot of discussion on RBT on variuos methods but finished without any conclusion.As said by pur guruji "Any problem is not seriuos if we study systematically we can find solution"why dont we make a sincere effort to solve this Basic and important "Doubt" that which method is correct and reliable to be followed.No doubt that every method has its Pros and cons but we can try and make this error free.I am neither criticising any ,method nor support any, i just want every one to do is to follow whatever method they feel comfortable and check for themselves with the actuals.This type of approach alone solve this problems.Iam stressing this because unless we are sure that all the cuspual sub lords are correct and accurate we can not do any further research on any topic using K.P,. because in KP sub is the life

blood.work book : we will call it as "RBT work book" every week we will take one or two cases (which are recent births in order to avoid verfication of past events), as most of the births are cs births we can have more accurate tobs.we will fix 30 min window i.e if tob is some where between 10 and 11 (it can be 10.59 also) i will give it as 10-11 Am.every member has to send his/her analysis to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com only (not to group because it may cause heavy traffic) After 1 week that means every thursday i will post the answer and the analysis of the closest or accurate tob to the "group".If we work continuosly for 6 months we can have interesting results.various findings are updated to the group periodically. One more thing i request all the members to send birth particulars of recent births along with their parent`s or sibling`s .and kindly send them to the

Email-id mentioned above. they will be used for research. (pls make sure that the tob is accurate). After Praying to Uchista Ganapathy and Guruji Sri KSK i am presenting this week`s case study :DOB- 31-10-2009 (cs birth)Tob- 8-9 AM. Place - Tenali-16.14N, 80.35E.Father : 12-10-1975 ( star-Purava Ashadha)Tob : 07.05 AM.Place : Tenali -16.14N, 80.35E.Mother : 30-06-1985 (star-Anuradha)Tob : 04.05 AMPlace : Dachepalle 16.36 N, 79.44 Enative is her second child, native is a male.So here i welcome all the members to send their analysis only to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comMay Guruji show us the right path to Proceed.Lord Ganesh blesses us all.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends,

Although there are so many birth time rectification (BTR) techniques talked about in KP. We have noted around 10 techniques on KP Wiki (http://logy. astrosage. com/Home/ recent-researche s#TOC-Birth- Time-Rectificati on), but there is no end to it. Almost with every new day we come to know a new technique.

Recently, one of our forum members - VGR Pavan ji has suggested one method which can be effective from verification perspective. His suggested taking a recent birth details and post it as a quiz with 30 minutes windows. Members have to figure out exact birth time using whatever technique they prefer and post the analysis with the birth time according to their method. We will continue with this experiment with more cases so that we have a sample that helps us concluding something.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.

Guest guest

Yogeshji Pranam,thanks a lot for your suggestion sir noted,.Can you kindly tell me the name of the book and publishers.with respectsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 2/12/09, Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmi wrote:Yogesh Lajmi <yogeshlajmiRe: Birth Time Rectification Cc: "Punit Pandey" <punitpWednesday, 2 December, 2009, 8:47 PM

Dear Pavan,

There are many methods in K.P., for BTR...of one fails try another...remember very few rules are applicable Universally. ..in every case...

A new book on this subject has been just released...wher many methods have been described with examples...

I wonder if any discussion will help when very few have read the book or are aware of the many different methods of BTR available... NO SINGLE METHOD can be universally applicable.. .

With best wishes,

Yogesh Lajmi.--- On Wed, 2/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comReceived: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 4:51 AM

Pranam All,we had a lot of discussion on RBT on variuos methods but finished without any conclusion.As said by pur guruji "Any problem is not seriuos if we study systematically we can find solution"why dont we make a sincere effort to solve this Basic and important "Doubt" that which method is correct and reliable to be followed.No doubt that every method has its Pros and cons but we can try and make this error free.I am neither criticising any ,method nor support any, i just want every one to do is to follow whatever method they feel comfortable and check for themselves with the actuals.This type of approach alone solve this problems.Iam stressing this because unless we are sure that all the cuspual sub lords are correct and accurate we can not do any further research on any topic using K.P,. because in KP sub is the life

blood.work book : we will call it as "RBT work book" every week we will take one or two cases (which are recent births in order to avoid verfication of past events), as most of the births are cs births we can have more accurate tobs.we will fix 30 min window i.e if tob is some where between 10 and 11 (it can be 10.59 also) i will give it as 10-11 Am.every member has to send his/her analysis to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com only (not to group because it may cause heavy traffic) After 1 week that means every thursday i will post the answer and the analysis of the closest or accurate tob to the "group".If we work continuosly for 6 months we can have interesting results.various findings are updated to the group periodically. One more thing i request all the members to send birth particulars of recent births along with their parent`s or sibling`s .and kindly send them to the

Email-id mentioned above. they will be used for research. (pls make sure that the tob is accurate). After Praying to Uchista Ganapathy and Guruji Sri KSK i am presenting this week`s case study :DOB- 31-10-2009 (cs birth)Tob- 8-9 AM. Place - Tenali-16.14N, 80.35E.Father : 12-10-1975 ( star-Purava Ashadha)Tob : 07.05 AM.Place : Tenali -16.14N, 80.35E.Mother : 30-06-1985 (star-Anuradha)Tob : 04.05 AMPlace : Dachepalle 16.36 N, 79.44 Enative is her second child, native is a male.So here i welcome all the members to send their analysis only to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comMay Guruji show us the right path to Proceed.Lord Ganesh blesses us all.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue, 1/12/09, Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends,

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to 7. Enter now.

Guest guest

Pranam All,I have recieved only 6 reports from our members so far.Here i request/invite members to participate more in this project,The more the number of analysis the more we can study different methods of RBT.we can not come to meaningful conclusions with limited number of inputs.So participate more in order to get better results.and i also request members to provide me birth particulars of recent births with accurate tobs , pls send them to kpsystemrbt . these will help for further episodes.Here i pray or Guruji and Lord Ucchista Ganapathy to show us the real path to proceedregardsPeace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Wed, 2/12/09, vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1

wrote:vgr pavan <vgr_pavan1Re: Birth Time Rectification Date: Wednesday, 2 December, 2009, 10:21 AM

Pranam All,we had a lot of discussion on RBT on variuos methods but finished without any conclusion.As said by pur guruji "Any problem is not seriuos if we study systematically we can find solution"why dont we make a sincere effort to solve this Basic and important "Doubt" that which method is correct and reliable to be followed.No doubt that every method has its Pros and cons but we can try and make this error free.I am neither criticising any ,method nor support any, i just want every one to do is to follow whatever method they feel comfortable and check for themselves with the

actuals.This type of approach alone solve this problems.Iam stressing this because unless we are sure that all the cuspual sub lords are correct and accurate we can not do any

further research on any topic using K.P,. because in KP sub is the life blood.work book : we will call it as "RBT work book" every week we will take one or two cases (which are recent births in order to avoid verfication of past events), as most of the births are cs births we can have more accurate tobs.we will fix 30 min window i.e if tob is some where between 10 and 11 (it can be 10.59 also) i will give it as 10-11 Am.every member has to send his/her analysis to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.com only (not to group because it may cause heavy traffic) After 1 week that means every thursday i will post the answer and the analysis of the closest or accurate tob to the "group".If we work continuosly for 6 months we can have interesting results.various findings are updated to the group periodically. One more thing i request all the members to send birth particulars of recent births along with

their parent`s or sibling`s .and kindly send them to the Email-id mentioned above. they will be used for research. (pls make sure that the tob is accurate). After Praying to Uchista Ganapathy and Guruji Sri KSK i am presenting this week`s case study :DOB- 31-10-2009 (cs birth)Tob- 8-9 AM. Place - Tenali-16.14N, 80.35E.Father : 12-10-1975 ( star-Purava Ashadha)Tob : 07.05 AM.Place : Tenali -16.14N, 80.35E.Mother : 30-06-1985 (star-Anuradha)Tob : 04.05 AMPlace : Dachepalle 16.36 N, 79.44 Enative is her second child, native is a male.So here i welcome all the members to send their analysis only to kpsystemrbt@ gmail.comMay Guruji show us the right path to Proceed.Lord Ganesh blesses us all.Peace and Prosperity to All !!VGR--- On Tue,

1/12/09,

Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:Punit Pandey <punitp (AT) gmail (DOT) com> Birth Time Rectification@gro ups.comTuesday, 1 December, 2009, 7:27 PM

Dear Friends,

Guest guest

Shri Lalitji,

I think those birth details are of Mr N D Tiwari.

I have 2 other birth timings… In my view your details are correct…

But it is sure that charges on him are correct as Ve in kona to Ra and before

Ju, Ve is there…

Sa and Su in same house doesnt give success in leadership according to my

view... (If Su use to be after Sa, then it is impossible to get string

leadership but if anybody gets success to reach at Top but he does mistakes) But

it didnt happen to him as after Sa, Ve was sitting...Ve use to take away

negative aspect of Sa...

I have seen ppl who use to have Sa+Ma use to suffer but at same time if Ve sits

with them then only Ve changes things completely...

As Ve changes negative and explosive energy of Sa with Ma in positive way and Ve

also use to have good rhythm with Ma...

Yes native use to have quarrels with spouse but other things get changed…

Sa+Ma combination, irritates native and he does mistake but Ve reduces that

irritation…

I also have seen that if Ve use to be just before Ju then person use to be

immoral and deceive his wife but he also use to have good relations with wife…

Those are my findings… and those could be off the track but I reached after

applying on many charts…

Regs,

Prashant Pandey

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit

wrote:

>

>

> 18 Oct 1925 at 79E27, 29 N 23.

>

> Possible Birth Time : 1.16 PM.

>

> Can you try reading chart and further try birth time rectification, he

> reached dizzy heights in his political career, but ended in controversy.

>

Guest guest

In my view according to astrology charges on him are correct...

1) Ra with Ve or in Kona

2) Ve before Ju

Above 2 things are making him immoral...

I know one MP from UP of cong party, is also Son(Illegal) of him and wife of

that MP is Mayor from same city but i cant disclose his name...

But interesting thing with Mr N D tiwari is, besides all those negative

things,he has been promising leader and gave good leadership and worked well in

his career and no controversy errupted related to his leadership...

Times of India gave very nice heading for him that is " Lion in Winter " ...It fits

well on him...

Regs,

Prashant Pandey

Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " prashant " <praspandey

wrote:

>

> Shri Lalitji,

>

> I think those birth details are of Mr N D Tiwari.

>

> I have 2 other birth timings… In my view your details are correct…

>

> But it is sure that charges on him are correct as Ve in kona to Ra and before

Ju, Ve is there…

>

> Sa and Su in same house doesnt give success in leadership according to my

view... (If Su use to be after Sa, then it is impossible to get string

leadership but if anybody gets success to reach at Top but he does mistakes) But

it didnt happen to him as after Sa, Ve was sitting...Ve use to take away

negative aspect of Sa...

>

> I have seen ppl who use to have Sa+Ma use to suffer but at same time if Ve

sits with them then only Ve changes things completely...

>

> As Ve changes negative and explosive energy of Sa with Ma in positive way and

Ve also use to have good rhythm with Ma...

>

> Yes native use to have quarrels with spouse but other things get changed…

>

> Sa+Ma combination, irritates native and he does mistake but Ve reduces that

irritation…

>

> I also have seen that if Ve use to be just before Ju then person use to be

immoral and deceive his wife but he also use to have good relations with wife…

>

> Those are my findings… and those could be off the track but I reached after

applying on many charts…

>

> Regs,

> Prashant Pandey

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhealing , " litsol " <mishra.lalit@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > 18 Oct 1925 at 79E27, 29 N 23.

> >

> > Possible Birth Time : 1.16 PM.

> >

> > Can you try reading chart and further try birth time rectification, he

> > reached dizzy heights in his political career, but ended in controversy.

> >

>

Guest guest

Hello,In my humble view, the birth time of N D Tiwari is around 12 . I have put as 12.12 noon. He married in 1954.Following the rules of marriage, Saturn, Jupiter , Venus,etc have to bless at the time of Marriage. This means Dhanu lagna with Venus in the 12th. Venus in the 12 th is bed pleasures. I may be wrong. I have his chart in Parshara Light, where the time has been given as 16.00hrs.RgdsAjitkumaarprashant

<praspandeyVedic Astrologyandhealing Sent: Mon, December 28, 2009 7:40:10 PM[Vedic Astrologyandhealing] Re: Birth Time Rectification

In my view according to astrology charges on him are correct...

1) Ra with Ve or in Kona

2) Ve before Ju

Above 2 things are making him immoral...

I know one MP from UP of cong party, is also Son(Illegal) of him and wife of that MP is Mayor from same city but i cant disclose his name...

But interesting thing with Mr N D tiwari is, besides all those negative things,he has been promising leader and gave good leadership and worked well in his career and no controversy errupted related to his leadership.. .

Times of India gave very nice heading for him that is "Lion in Winter"...It fits well on him...

Regs,

Prashant Pandey

Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "prashant" <praspandey@ ...> wrote:

>

> Shri Lalitji,

>

> I think those birth details are of Mr N D Tiwari.

>

> I have 2 other birth timings… In my view your details are correct…

>

> But it is sure that charges on him are correct as Ve in kona to Ra and before Ju, Ve is there…

>

> Sa and Su in same house doesnt give success in leadership according to my view... (If Su use to be after Sa, then it is impossible to get string leadership but if anybody gets success to reach at Top but he does mistakes) But it didnt happen to him as after Sa, Ve was sitting...Ve use to take away negative aspect of Sa...

>

> I have seen ppl who use to have Sa+Ma use to suffer but at same time if Ve sits with them then only Ve changes things completely.. .

>

> As Ve changes negative and explosive energy of Sa with Ma in positive way and Ve also use to have good rhythm with Ma...

>

> Yes native use to have quarrels with spouse but other things get changed…

>

> Sa+Ma combination, irritates native and he does mistake but Ve reduces that irritation…

>

> I also have seen that if Ve use to be just before Ju then person use to be immoral and deceive his wife but he also use to have good relations with wife…

>

> Those are my findings… and those could be off the track but I reached after applying on many charts…

>

> Regs,

> Prashant Pandey

>

>

> Vedic Astrologyandhe aling@ s.com, "litsol" <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > 18 Oct 1925 at 79E27, 29 N 23.

> >

> > Possible Birth Time : 1.16 PM.

> >

> > Can you try reading chart and further try birth time rectification, he

> > reached dizzy heights in his political career, but ended in controversy.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Sahni,

I am interested in your guna based technique of rectification since you claim

that it is independent of Ayanamsha. My method also depends on Ayanamsha and I

understand that it is a disadvantage. It would be great to put the problems of

ayanamsha aside and focus on the core issue. Is it possible for you to share the

step by step procedure for rectification using Gunas?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Krishna

Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni

hanskpvedic

Cc:

Wed, 17 February, 2010 2:39:59 PM

Birth Time rectification

Birth time rectification is a process where an Astrologer wanted to adjust

the time of an individual to his known principles , but every one while

doing so forget that , he had limited knowledge and what he is doing may be

wrong to the principles he yet had to learn.

In my life time I had done and used various methods , including Tatawa

theory, KP's Ruling planet method etc. the draw back of KP methods are that

you want to fit in the Nakashtra based principles to the known happenings of

an individual. And surely it is Ayansha based one, one using different

Ayanasha will claim that this time is correct or that time is correct .

I prefer therefore the theory of Gunas of nature, the cause of human birth

is Rajoguna, the Satoguna is the cause of Deva birth and Tamogunas cause the

birth of Animals. Everything which can be seen through naked eyes or could

be felt through senses is because of Brahm the supreme ; the stability of

elements is also due to this. Hindus believes in 36 Crores Devtas , but if

you can consider the maximum possible combinations out of 109 Elements

these could be much more, for our ease we divide it to Five Elements namely

Ether, Air, Fire, Water and Earth, these works in the whole Universe and

are cause of several minute organs in our body; for how much time they are

available to a Jiva is in their knowledge after which they seize their power

from that Jiva ,so these are controlled by Satwaguna; they can not atain

Jivan Mukta position, so it is said in our scriptures that the human birth

is the only one where one can transform to other kinds. And no other type of

formation can give you Jivan Mukta position.

I consider that Male are born under Fire and Earth elements and Female take

births under Air and Water element.

Akash being hollow /expansion cause no births.

Air element is element of service, touch, love etc, whereas water is

liquidity, enjoyment, adaptability etc. The females born under Male elements

are tough to handle , where as male born under female elements , becomes

soft and kind.

My method of rectification( not mine exactly) had no alliance with Ayanasha,

rather it can be used to check the viability of Aynasha if it work well or

not.

As given in Jhora , I do not find 6.33 birth time possible for human beings

on that day, rather with Rajoguni Air element I will fix it to 6.34 AM,

born with fiery element sign but with Prana in Air element , he did not

strived for Moksha , but was touched by the poor state of many Indians and

prayed to the God to take several birhs again in India to serve the mankind.

A feminine quality had given height to his male fire to work for Man kind,

the Ketu being his sub lord representing Venus as well as Moon the lord of

8thin 10th house , is again in the house of service, connecting 6th and 8th

it shows his interest in hidden things; Ketu is taking all the positive

energy from Jupiter as well as Sun which is transformed through Mars into

Ketu and Ketu is transforming it into Moon the 8th lord in 10th.

You people use the depositor of a planet , but the depositor of Star is

more powerful than that of sign, Sun deposited to Jupiter and Jupiter

through his star position in Mars star transform its energies into Ketu

star .Mars is hardly having any safety from Jupiter , because Jupiter had

good control over 5th and 9th position but is affected from his 7th placed

planet, an old man had no interest or can not guard his wife, this is for

Moon to relish it.

And if you see the sub lords of all the 12 Cusps these are

Ketu/jup/ketu/ Jupiter Ketu and Jupiter. An KP astrologer will say oh,

wonderful all the chart had complete control of Ketu and Jupiter only

This is really a wonderful position, it shows that at the time I rectified

a Giant Guru took birth at Calcutta who ruled through his Saffron Flag over

the Globe. Such birth was not possible anywhere else . I bow my head to the

toughts of such a great soul and thanks to all those who put my thoughts to

this great Son of India.

With Best wishes,

Inder Jit Sahni

Guest guest

Dear Inder Jit Sahniji,

Nice mail!

Specially the last paragraph. Pasting again:

this great Son of India.

Beautiful!

I think everyone has already given their opinions on this. Now let us rest the

issue of his birth time, let everyone chose whatever they, in their opinion feel

comfortable with.

And let us all respectfully remember the great man that Vivekanada was.

-Regards

Rajarshi

Rama Naama Satya Hai..

--- On Wed, 17/2/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni wrote:

Birth Time rectification

hanskpvedic

Cc:

Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 2:39 PM

soft and kind.

not.

Moon to relish it.

this great Son of India.

With Best wishes,

Inder Jit Sahni

Guest guest

This technique is also given in one old dos based programme, I am forgettting

the name, shall recollect and paste, where the birth time was verified on the

basis of tatvas a person is born. Quite an old programme.

regards,

Mouji

hanskpvedic

Cc:

Wed, February 17, 2010 1:09:59 AM

Birth Time rectification

soft and kind.

not.

Moon to relish it.

this great Son of India.

With Best wishes,

Inder Jit Sahni

Guest guest

Dear Suresh Awasthi ji,

Lagna is LEO and moon in capr in 6th in the star of L/L...

Date of marriage is 06/12/1985(Rah-ven-ven-jup)

Ven in the naks of mars;Mo the 12L with ven3,10 aspg 12H of bed

comfirts.Mars in upapada in

mutual asp with sat in 3rd as7thL and also in 7th from U/L.jup in 11th

in mutual asp with Rahu

and also aspg 7L(exal) in 3rd(kama trikona)!!...Could also be a love

marriage since 7L aspg Rahu

in 5H of affairs.Jup is 5thL of Rasi in 11th that too in sign

mithuna(couple)Rahu in lagna with 7L of

Rasi;ven in 3rd and jup in 12th in the amsa of ven in D9 confirms

it...Divisional charts also

look good for me including D60 with Rahu in 3rd,ven with sun in 11th

both kama trikonas while jup

is in10th.......

TRANSIT...Rahu in U/P/L,Ven in 4H of relatives with L/L,2Land 11L in a

fixed sign of U/P/L/

LORD!!!!Jup is asp by 7L.

1st child born on 11/09/1987 at 09:50:00 AM delhi.

Rah-ven-sat-mer

Rahu in 5H house of children in mutual asp with Jup5L and karaka

aswell,ven is the 5L in D9,Sat

is also asp by jup from 11H of gains and Mer in the naks of Rahu in

5th.....

TRANSIT...5L aspg 5th house with nat Rahu from 9th(blessed with a child)

and also ven sun the

L/L aswell...Mer exaltd in the naks of moon with jup the 5L of

children.....

with the above observations i could not understand understand why the

given time should be

rectified objectively.But still if you feel it is/has to be rectified i

know that you are a better judge

probably as the subject himself.....

Love and regards,

gopi.

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998 wrote:

>

> Dear Suresh ji,

>

> I again looked at the chart and the time given by me. I notice that I

have made a typing error.

>

> The correct rectified time is 16:28:41. And while typing, I had

swapped the positions of 2 and 4 earlier. I apologise for this error.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama krishna_1998

>

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 6:15:58 PM

> Re: Re: Birth time of twins

>

>

> Dear Suresh ji,

>

> I can offer help using my technique. I am getting 16:48:21 (lahiri

ayanamsha).

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> suresh awasthi sureshawasthi6

>

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 4:31:10 PM

> RE: Re: Birth time of twins

>

>

> Dear Inder Jit Sahni Ji,

> myself could not solve this problem with KP and vedic ,Hence given to

you,it is not

> for testing , I thought you may do with other type of system

> Thanks & Regards

> suresh awasthi

>

> --- On Thu, 2/18/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>

wrote:

>

> Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>

>

> Thursday, February 18, 2010, 5:06 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Suresh Ji,

>

> I am here not to train anybody or for any astrology services, what I

write is only to give my thoughts and share my views and way how I use

Astrology with my fellow Astrologers; for learning the techniques one

should go to his teacher , or can consult even to me with the courtesy

as had been formulated by our Rishis to consult an astrologer.

>

> With Best wishes,

>

> Inder Jit Sahni

>

> [JyotishGrou p@

. com] On Behalf Of suresh awasthi

> 17 February, 2010 9:11 PM

>

>

> I am providing you one chart kindly rectify the birth time,

> DOB 19/03/1955

> TOB 16:31:00

> POB Delhi

> Date of marriage is 06/12/1985

> Lets see what time you calculate .

> Thanks & Regards

> suresh awasthi

>

> --- On Wed, 2/17/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in

<inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> > wrote:

>

> Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in <inder_

jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

> Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 6:00 AM

>

> Dear List,

>

> My Birth time rectification or Technique I used is not the issue over

here, the issue is that can one say with certainty that same ascendant

will give one time of characteristics only.

>

> So fighting with only one tool that Sun in Asc is more important or in

12th Rashi is merely an ignorance.

>

> Also the Bhava position is more important than the Rashi which may not

change some times within few minutes.

>

> The Ascendant point surely will change. Those who knows the difference

due to this change and how to change it without compromising with Basics

can tell the difference.

>

> If I had to rectify the Vivekanands Birth chart , I will fix it to

6.34 AM.

>

> But I have no intentions to argue for Capricorn or Sagittarius. To the

extent of my knowledge which fits well into my understanding of Prashara

suggested ways modified to KP I feel that I am correct.

>

> To the other persons mentioning the methods of rectifications , those

are entirely KP based, I do not use them nor I disapprove them as I had

not tried and I am satisfied with the results I am getting through the

direct consultation to the Public, who is to evaluate my forecasting.

>

> With best wishes,

>

> Inder Jit Sahni.

>

> [JyotishGrou p@

. com] On Behalf Of Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> 17 February, 2010 10:14 AM

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> I used Krishna's BTR technique to rectify these twin charts and

following are the results I get:

>

> 1. First set of twins

>

> Elder baby: 1:55:37

> Younger Baby: 1:56:27

>

> I found this to be a tricky case to rectify.

>

> 2. Second set of twins

>

> Elder baby: 22:59:52

> Younger baby: 23:00:18

>

> The technique is available at the following site for those who are

interested:

>

> http://astrokrishna .blogspot. com/2009_ 03_01_archive. html

>

> Also, I notice that both the twin charts satisfy the Three Rules

applicable to Twin's charts as per the following article:

>

> http://astrokrishna .blogspot. com/2008_ 09_01_archive. html

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> ____________ _________ _________ __

> gopal krishna goel g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com <g.k.

goel%40hotmail. com> >

> <jyotishgrou

p%40. com>

> Tue, 16 February, 2010 8:55:01 PM

>

> Dear Sahani ,

> You have rectified the birth time of first set of twins

> within 12 seconds, and another set of twins within

> 1min 3 second.

> kindly check with some Doctor if such a small difference

> in the birth of twins is a medical possibility?

> There are many methods to predict about twins , among

> them the following method is also dependable and can be used

> along with other methods :

> 1. In case of elder twin ,consider Ascendant as well as

> sign in 11th house as complementary ascending sign .

> 2. In case of younger twin , likewise consider Ascending

> sign as well as sign in 3rd house.

> Kindly give try to this method also.

> Regards,

>

> G. K. Goel

>

> address: L-409 Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076

>

> tel: 011-26943689, 011-41403352,

>

> mobile: 09350311433

>

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

> mouji99 <mouji99% 40>

> Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:18:07 -0800

> Re: Re: Swami Vivkananda's Birth Time

>

> Inderjit ji,

>

> Your astrological acumen is well taken and well accepted. But please

do tell us, on whom, are you throwing the onus of predicting these

charts and I am sure you will also not accept the theory that if Sun is

placed in this house, results would be like this.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>

>

jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >

>

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

>

> Tue, February 16, 2010 5:49:53 PM

>

> RE: Re: Swami Vivkananda's Birth Time

>

> Many great Astrologers here talking with Ascendant and divisional

charts;

>

> Here are two cases for them to study;

>

> 1st is from Bhatinda 30n12 ; 75e00 the couple consulted few years back

for the twin male issues, the birth time given was 1.58 AM for the 1st

and 1.59 for the 2nd issue and date supplied was 19.1.2003 with birth at

Bhatinda, both had different features and habits, I did not ask any

thing give them the birth time as 1.55.05 for the 1st and 1.55.17 for

another . what so ever I predicted was accurate , both the child have

opposite nature.

>

> Another is today case,.

>

> A couple visited from Amritsar with charts for their twin Son and

Daughter, they supplied birth date 20.8.2002 born at 23.00 hours at

Amritsar for the Daughter and 23.00.30 for the Son; I rectified the time

as 22.57.25 and 22.56.22 and described the differences in appearance and

habits, every thing was true.

>

> You want to verify , I can provide the Mobile Phone no’s of

both the Couples in private .

>

> Try if you can trace the reasons for rectification and the personality

difference with this minute difference .

>

> Or do not waste your energies in searching Capricorn or Sagittarius,

rather learn what Swami Vivekanand had taught and struggle to guide the

young now available Vivekannads rather than to beak your heads on a

person of History.

>

> With Best wishes,

>

> Inder Jit Sahni

>

> [JyotishGrou p@

. com] On Behalf Of Manoj Kumar

>

> 16 February, 2010 5:18 PM

>

>

>

>

> Everyone born on this earth around Sunrise, would have Sun in Lagna.

Can you generalise on this alone. How can you? It is called astrology.

>

> Now Utkal ji will not answer me because I am the nuisance maker

because I question him on these aspects. Maybe Gopi ji, you are lucky,

he may answer you.

>

> Mouji

>

>

> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 <gopi_ b927%40.

com> >

>

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

>

> Tue, February 16, 2010 4:36:12 PM

>

> Re: Swami Vivkananda's Birth Time

>

> Dear Utkal/Lalit etc....

>

> //You can very well check swami ji's healthy physic with mild obesity

>

> and his

>

> face, sun in lagna give rather slender physic, you can refer to

>

> classics, sun

>

> gives sharp pointed nose etc, if you look at his photographs you wd

find

>

> his

>

> nose is flat, look at his beautiful black hairs and remember venus in

>

> lagna in

>

> meena navamsa, when jup is in venusian sign in 10th.//

>

> i also have all these,sun in lagna etc and i was also told by some

>

> people i look like my guru i am 57yrs and my hair is still black

though

>

> bald,my nose is also flat so what?...

>

> -gopi.

>

> , " utkal.panigrahi "

>

> <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Brother Narshimha,

>

> >

>

> > Question is why you are putting incorrect misleading reasoning to

>

> members -

>

> >

>

> > Review -

>

> >

>

> > Both 6.49 am and 6.33 am is time before sunrise that day. Why you

are

>

> leaving one while advocating another.

>

> >

>

> > What weightage Parashara gave to D9, D10, D20, D30 in terms of rupa

>

> refer to that before presenting these D charts as independent charts

and

>

> even more important charts than the natal lagna chart.

>

> >

>

> > Why writing in misleading manner, come forward and post a

comperative

>

> study using both the lagna giving shlokas from classics in your

support,

>

> do not air your opinion only justifying to your incorrect approach

that

>

> has no ground.

>

> >

>

> > Well, as you have circulated dozens of researches based on incorrect

>

> lagna and time, wd be difficult for you to correct yourself, well

>

> understood.

>

> >

>

> > You are comfortably overlooking the fact that there is no birth time

>

> like 6.33 am, Refer to scanned copy of Yug Nayak Vivekananda,

>

> encyclopedic biography of swami ji, this is already sent to you.

>

> >

>

> > Rohini Ranjan ji has already gaven details in JR group how incorrect

>

> 6.33 pm circulated which several people took as 6.33 am assuming a

typo.

>

> 6.33 pm was published in 1908's AM by somebody and 6.33 pm is used in

>

> notable horoscope by BV Raman.

>

> >

>

> > I also gave a history referring to Devakinandan Singh who learn

>

> astrology in 1898 and written that dhanu lagna kundali is wrong in his

>

> book published in 1934, he was among those first people who got makar

>

> lagna kundali.

>

> >

>

> > You can very well check swami ji's healthy physic with mild obesity

>

> and his face, sun in lagna give rather slender physic, you can refer

to

>

> classics, sun gives sharp pointed nose etc, if you look at his

>

> photographs you wd find his nose is flat, look at his beautiful black

>

> hairs and remember venus in lagna in meena navamsa, when jup is in

>

> venusian sign in 10th.

>

> >

>

> > Do not ignore leadership given by ruchaka mahapurush yoga in makar

>

> lagna kundali, in 4th which receives jup's aspect from 10th, this

>

> defines purpose of life.

>

> >

>

> > Most important is timing of his death, wd you take pains to elaborte

>

> resons by quoting shlokas from classics.

>

> >

>

> > That's open for you.

>

> >

>

> > Utkal.

>

> > , Narasimha PVR Rao pvr@ wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Namaste friends,

>

> > >

>

> > > > Stimulated by all these postings about the birthtime of Swami

>

> Vivekanadajee,

>

> > > > I am beginning to read (again) his words and writings, rather

than

>

> wasting

>

> > > > any more time on the birthtime etc. :-)

>

> > >

>

> > > You have a point. It is far more useful to study the essence of

the

>

> teachings of Swami Vivekananda and Ramakrishna Paramahamsa ( " Gospel of

>

> Ramakrishna " compiled by M is more sublime than any book by Swami

>

> Vivekananda in my view).

>

> > >

>

> > > However, birthtimes and birthcharts of famous people will always

be

>

> of interest to astrologers.

>

> > >

>

> > > * * *

>

> > >

>

> > > Lalit/Utkal seems to have a lot of time and sending too many mails

>

> saying that he has astrological reasons for 6:49 am, while we do not

>

> have such reasons for 6:33 am.

>

> > >

>

> > > The time of 6:33 am given in the biography fits the description

that

>

> he was born before sunrise. The time of 6:49 am given in some later

day

>

> books sounds like a rectified time by some astrologer, because lagna

>

> would barely change to Capricorn at 6:49 am. Some astrologer probably

>

> thought that Swamiji should have 9th and 10th lords in lagna giving

>

> Dharma-Karmadhipati yoga and Jupiter in 10th. However, his dhaarmik,

>

> fierce and magnetic personality is absolutely unexplained with Sun in

>

> the 12th house, whereas Sun in Sg lagna explains that personality so

>

> brilliantly. I have no reason to suspect the original recorded time

and

>

> give credence to some astrologer's rectification possibly based on

>

> thumbrules and not-so-deep knowledge.

>

> > >

>

> > > For those who want astrological pointers, here are a few brief

>

> points on Sg lagna chart. There are many other points based on precise

>

> principles related to divisional longitudes, dasas and transits, but I

>

> will keep them for another day.

>

> > >

>

> > > (1) Sun close to lagna in the first house in an adhimitra rasi

shows

>

> a powerful, charming and an almost regal person (which Swamiji was).

>

> > > (2) Lagna in Sg shows a dharmik person of bold and fiery

>

> temperament.

>

> > > (3) The 12th lord Ketu is in the 5th house (using the house

>

> reckoning I pointed out earlier based on Parasara's teachings). That

>

> shows someone adept at meditation. The 8th lord Moon with Saturn also

>

> shows a good sadhaka with detachment.s

>

> > > (4) Chara Aatma Kaaraka Sun is in 1st house (as opposed to 12th

>

> house with Cp lagna). Chara putra karaka Mercury (using the mixed 7/8

>

> chara karaka method I shared earlier, based on Parasara's teachings)

is

>

> also in the first house. AK and PK together or separately in 1st/5th

>

> houses is a great raja yoga and shows many followers. He was indeed

the

>

> most famous from his group and had great following.

>

> > > (5) Navamsa shows the marital life. The 7th lord of rasi chart has

a

>

> close conjunction with the 6th lord. He is in the 6th house in

navamsa.

>

> That is not conducive to good marital life.

>

> > > (6) Dasamsa shows career. Lagna is Leo showing a regal

personality.

>

> Saturn and Ketu are in the first house (I am using the house method I

>

> defined based on Parasara's teachings and am using divisional

>

> longitudes), showing an ascetic. The 9th lord Mars is in the 10th

house

>

> showing a fiery leader dedicated to dharma. In dasamsa, the 10th lord

>

> Venus is closely conjoined with the 5th lord Jupiter (within less than

>

> one degree using D-10 divisional longitudes!) . This very powerful

raja

>

> yoga shows a famous teacher. Moon, Jupiter and Venus occupy the 3rd

>

> house from lagna (I am using the house method I defined based on

>

> Parasara's teachings and am using divisional longitudes) and it shows

an

>

> excellent communicator, writer, poet and teacher.

>

> > > (7) Saptamsa shows children. In saptamsa, Sun and Saturn afflict

>

> lagna. Guru-Chandala yoga in 5th house can be bad for getting

children.

>

> Afflicted 1st and 5th houses do not show progeny. Moreover, the 5th

lord

>

> of rasi chart (Mars) is in 4th house in rasi chart and in 12th house

in

>

> D-7. Again, it does not support having progeny.

>

> > > (8) Vimsamsa has the 8th lord Sun in an adhimitra rasi with nodes

>

> and it is conducive to intense sadhana and excellent experiences.

>

> > > (9) In rasi chart, Mars is in 4th house (using the house method I

>

> shared based on Parasara's teachings) in own sign (Aries). This gives

>

> Ruchaka yoga. He was indeed a leader of men.

>

> > > (10) Dwadasamsa shows parents. The 9th house in D-12 is Ge. From

>

> there, the 10th lord Jupiter can show an attorney. Saturn and Ketu in

>

> the 9th house can show one who is practical and progressive in

religion

>

> and dharma. Gemini lagna with Mars in it shows a disciplined

>

> rationalist. The 4th house is Cp and shows mother. Lagna lord with

Ketu

>

> shows a spiritual person. The 9th lord Mercury being aspected by Sun

and

>

> Jupiter shows one who follows religion. Saturn-Rahu- Ketu on the 8th

>

> house axis shows one who does a lot of austerities and sadhana.

>

> > >

>

> > > * * *

>

> > >

>

> > > BTW, talking about Swami Vivekananda' s words and birthtimes, it

may

>

> be interesting to note that he once dismissed astrology saying it is

for

>

> the weak minds.

>

> > >

>

> > > Of course, every coin has two sides. Even a highly learned and

>

> eloquent person cannot represent all aspects of truth in one

exposition.

>

> One may decide to throw light on one side of a coin and the other side

>

> of the coin may remain in the dark. A passionate and strong

personality

>

> like Swami Vivekananda may sometimes focus strongly on one aspect at a

>

> time and seem to contradict himself later. Though I have no doubt that

>

> the internal understanding Swami Vivekananda had was probably perfect,

>

> spoken or written words cannot capture it accurately always. At the

end,

>

> it is all divine play. Lord Rama firmly taught eka patni vrata, while

>

> Lord Krishna neither stressed it nor followed it. Lord Rama killed

>

> demons, while the later incarnation of Buddha taught non-violence.

When

>

> gods and rishis come to earth, their main messages, their lila and

their

>

> teachings may change from one incarnation to another depending on

>

> desa-kaala-paatra. Right and wrong may change from place to place and

>

> time to time. Each deity or saint or yogi has a specific job to do

when

>

> he/she comes to earth. Swami Vivekananda lived at a different time

>

> compared to now. Who knows, he might not share the same thoughts on

>

> astrology if he were back here today.

>

> > >

>

> > > Though I know I am digressing, I wanted to make this point when

>

> someone posted a quote from Swami Vivekananda on astrology several

>

> months back and did not get time then to do so.

>

> > >

>

> > > Best regards,

>

> > > Narasimha

>

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -

>

> > > Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,

>

> > > " Do It Yourself " ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:

>

> > > http://www.VedicAst rologer.org

>

> > > Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFil ms.org

>

> > > Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom

>

> > > Jyotish writings: http://groups. / group/JyotishWri tings

>

>

> > >

>

> > > > Namaste Lalit and others,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Of course, I am aware of Swami Chetanananda' s book ( " God Lived

>

> With Them: Life Stories of Sixteen Monastic Disciples of Sri

>

> Ramakrishna " ). I was gratefully using some valuable data in that book

>

> for an interesting Jyotish research. I am aware that he gave 6:49 am

as

>

> the birthtime of Swami Vivekananda.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > However, a more authentic source for Swami Vivekananda' s

birthtime

>

> is his biography ( " Biography of Swami Vivekananda " by Swami

>

> Nikhilananda) . That is a more authentic and exhaustive work. That

book

>

> clearly gives 6:33 am and says " a few minutes before sunrise " . Please

>

> note that IST was not is use at that time and clearly the time is

local

>

> mean time.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Also, looking at Swamiji's picture, I am amazed that someone

>

> actually thinks he is Makara lagna instead of Dhanus. This is plain

>

> common sense to me.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Ever since you first speculated that Swamiji had Makara lagna

and

>

> not Dhanurlagna, you sent so many mails on that matter. Often an

>

> obsessed and egoistic mind cannot find truth.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > * * *

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > None of you have done mantra sadhana, none of you had

>

> > > > > got God's vision, I got it, listen to me what I am

>

> > > > > appealing to you.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Message 3651 on may be of interest to

>

> those who wonder whether a claimed " vision " of a deity can be a

>

> hallucination and what really distinguishes the two and what is the

goal

>

> of spiritual sadhana. A few mails referred within that mail cover

topics

>

> related to visions.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom/message/ 3651

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I know a yogi who has experienced god. There is so much

difference

>

> between the way Lalit carries himself and that yogi does. Message 3481

>

> of gives a small account of a few of my

>

> experiences with that yogi, which proved some things to me. Anyone can

>

> make claims, but this yogi actually satisfied the skeptic in me.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom/message/ 3481

>

> > > >

>

> > > > * * *

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I've been learning Jyotish for 31 years. I've been working very

>

> hard on Jyotish for the last 17 years. I am a reasonably intelligent

>

> person who went to an IIT. I have good knowledge of Sanskrit and I can

>

> understand Sanskrit prose and poetry almost like a mother tongue. Yet,

>

> it is only in the last 3-4 years that I am slowly finding my bearings

in

>

> this knowledge of rishis.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Given your experience and given the depth and breadth of

knowledge

>

> I see in your writings, I am quite amazed by the attitude you exhibit

in

>

> your mails. My friend, vidyaa dadaati vinayam!

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Best regards,

>

> > > > Narasimha

>

> > > >

>

> > > > --- On Sat, 2/6/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > It's a day that

>

> > > > > Jyotish world should always remember, people should know

>

> > > > > that God not only helped me but approved my effort for

>

> > > > > finding out right lagna and birth time of Swami Vivekananda,

>

> > > > > Swami Vivekananda was born with Makar Lagna only.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > This was third time,I visited

>

> > > > > Intenational Book Fair held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, I

>

> > > > > was going to Hall no 12 in search of Sripati's

>

> > > > > Manuscript of his work on Nakschatras but happen to visit

>

> > > > > another hall, there I met a Sanyasi of Sri RamKrishna Math,

>

> > > > > they were also having a stall, I purchased a biography of

>

> > > > > Swami Rangnathananda on the condition that theyh will

>

> > > > > provide me birth time of Swami Ranganathanada, The sanyasi

>

> > > > > got agreed as well as curious why I m putting such a

>

> > > > > condition, I told him about confusion of Jyotish world and

>

> > > > > my effort, he jumped up with a sudden excitement saying -

>

> > > > > It's known, It's known and published by Sri

>

> > > > > RamKishna Manth in the biography of direct desciples of

>

> > > > > Thakur Ramkrishna Paramhansha.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Animately, he brought out the book, I

>

> > > > > saw it printed - Swami Vivekanada was born on 6.49 am,

>

> > > > > Calcutta, Now you people can take any time of your choice -

>

> > > > > Local or IST, you w'd get Makar Lagna lagna only, I

>

> > > > > w'd humbly request to all of you to be honest and

>

> > > > > couragious to spread availability of this correct birth time

>

> > > > > to your followers.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > The great divine mother has finally

>

> > > > > taken me to find truth for the rest of jyotish world, a hath

>

> > > > > dharmi narrow minded world.

>

> > > > > When God is with a person, he can

>

> > > > > face the whole world and conquer it, and it's shown to

>

> > > > > you people. Hope PV Narsimha and SJC, BVB, ICAS all w'd

>

> > > > > correct themselves however they are free at their

>

> > > > > end.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > It's said that - " Jin

>

> > > > > Khoja Tin Paiya, Gahre Pani Paith, Mai Bairan Pyasi Rah

>

> > > > > Gayee, Rahi Kinare Baith " .

>

> > > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > regards,

>

> > > > > Lalit Mishra.

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Dear Gopal Krishna Ji

Hare Krishna,

Thanks for your analysis.

Thanks & Regards

suresh awasthi

--- On Sat, 2/20/10, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927

Re: Birth time RECTIFICATION

Saturday, February 20, 2010, 11:45 AM

Dear Suresh Awasthi ji,

Lagna is LEO and moon in capr in 6th in the star of L/L...

Date of marriage is 06/12/1985(Rah- ven-ven-jup)

Ven in the naks of mars;Mo the 12L with ven3,10 aspg 12H of bed

comfirts.Mars in upapada in

mutual asp with sat in 3rd as7thL and also in 7th from U/L.jup in 11th

in mutual asp with Rahu

and also aspg 7L(exal) in 3rd(kama trikona)!!.. .Could also be a love

marriage since 7L aspg Rahu

in 5H of affairs.Jup is 5thL of Rasi in 11th that too in sign

mithuna(couple) Rahu in lagna with 7L of

Rasi;ven in 3rd and jup in 12th in the amsa of ven in D9 confirms

it...Divisional charts also

look good for me including D60 with Rahu in 3rd,ven with sun in 11th

both kama trikonas while jup

is in10th...... .

TRANSIT...Rahu in U/P/L,Ven in 4H of relatives with L/L,2Land 11L in a

fixed sign of U/P/L/

LORD!!!!Jup is asp by 7L.

1st child born on 11/09/1987 at 09:50:00 AM delhi.

Rah-ven-sat- mer

Rahu in 5H house of children in mutual asp with Jup5L and karaka

aswell,ven is the 5L in D9,Sat

is also asp by jup from 11H of gains and Mer in the naks of Rahu in

5th.....

TRANSIT...5L aspg 5th house with nat Rahu from 9th(blessed with a child)

and also ven sun the

L/L aswell...Mer exaltd in the naks of moon with jup the 5L of

children.... .

with the above observations i could not understand understand why the

given time should be

rectified objectively. But still if you feel it is/has to be rectified i

know that you are a better judge

probably as the subject himself.....

Love and regards,

gopi.

, Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998@ ...> wrote:

>

> Dear Suresh ji,

>

> I again looked at the chart and the time given by me. I notice that I

have made a typing error.

>

> The correct rectified time is 16:28:41. And while typing, I had

swapped the positions of 2 and 4 earlier. I apologise for this error.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

>

>

> Krishnamurthy Seetharama krishna_1998@ ...

>

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 6:15:58 PM

>

>

> Dear Suresh ji,

>

> I can offer help using my technique. I am getting 16:48:21 (lahiri

ayanamsha).

>

> Hope this helps.

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

>

>

>

> suresh awasthi sureshawasthi6@ ...

>

> Thu, 18 February, 2010 4:31:10 PM

>

>

> myself could not solve this problem with KP and vedic ,Hence given to

you,it is not

> for testing , I thought you may do with other type of system

> Thanks & Regards

> suresh awasthi

>

> --- On Thu, 2/18/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>

wrote:

>

> Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>

>

> Thursday, February 18, 2010, 5:06 AM

>

>

>

> Dear Suresh Ji,

>

> I am here not to train anybody or for any astrology services, what I

write is only to give my thoughts and share my views and way how I use

Astrology with my fellow Astrologers; for learning the techniques one

should go to his teacher , or can consult even to me with the courtesy

as had been formulated by our Rishis to consult an astrologer.

>

> With Best wishes,

>

> Inder Jit Sahni

>

> [JyotishGrou p@

. com] On Behalf Of suresh awasthi

> 17 February, 2010 9:11 PM

>

>

> I am providing you one chart kindly rectify the birth time,

> DOB 19/03/1955

> TOB 16:31:00

> POB Delhi

> Date of marriage is 06/12/1985

> Lets see what time you calculate .

> Thanks & Regards

> suresh awasthi

>

> --- On Wed, 2/17/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in

<inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> > wrote:

>

jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

> Wednesday, February 17, 2010, 6:00 AM

>

> Dear List,

>

> My Birth time rectification or Technique I used is not the issue over

here, the issue is that can one say with certainty that same ascendant

will give one time of characteristics only.

>

> So fighting with only one tool that Sun in Asc is more important or in

12th Rashi is merely an ignorance.

>

> Also the Bhava position is more important than the Rashi which may not

change some times within few minutes.

>

> The Ascendant point surely will change. Those who knows the difference

due to this change and how to change it without compromising with Basics

can tell the difference.

>

> If I had to rectify the Vivekanands Birth chart , I will fix it to

6.34 AM.

>

> But I have no intentions to argue for Capricorn or Sagittarius. To the

extent of my knowledge which fits well into my understanding of Prashara

suggested ways modified to KP I feel that I am correct.

>

> To the other persons mentioning the methods of rectifications , those

are entirely KP based, I do not use them nor I disapprove them as I had

not tried and I am satisfied with the results I am getting through the

direct consultation to the Public, who is to evaluate my forecasting.

>

> With best wishes,

>

> Inder Jit Sahni.

>

> [JyotishGrou p@

. com] On Behalf Of Krishnamurthy Seetharama

> 17 February, 2010 10:14 AM

>

>

> Dear All,

>

> I used Krishna's BTR technique to rectify these twin charts and

following are the results I get:

>

> 1. First set of twins

>

> Elder baby: 1:55:37

> Younger Baby: 1:56:27

>

> I found this to be a tricky case to rectify.

>

> 2. Second set of twins

>

> Elder baby: 22:59:52

> Younger baby: 23:00:18

>

> The technique is available at the following site for those who are

interested:

>

> http://astrokrishna .blogspot. com/2009_ 03_01_archive. html

>

> Also, I notice that both the twin charts satisfy the Three Rules

applicable to Twin's charts as per the following article:

>

> http://astrokrishna .blogspot. com/2008_ 09_01_archive. html

>

> Regards,

> Krishna

>

> gopal krishna goel g.k.goel (AT) hotmail (DOT) com <g.k.

goel%40hotmail. com> >

> <jyotishgrou

p%40. com>

> Tue, 16 February, 2010 8:55:01 PM

>

> Dear Sahani ,

> You have rectified the birth time of first set of twins

> within 12 seconds, and another set of twins within

> 1min 3 second.

> kindly check with some Doctor if such a small difference

> in the birth of twins is a medical possibility?

> There are many methods to predict about twins , among

> them the following method is also dependable and can be used

> along with other methods :

> 1. In case of elder twin ,consider Ascendant as well as

> sign in 11th house as complementary ascending sign .

> 2. In case of younger twin , likewise consider Ascending

> sign as well as sign in 3rd house.

> Kindly give try to this method also.

> Regards,

>

> G. K. Goel

>

> address: L-409 Sarita Vihar, New Delhi - 110076

>

> tel: 011-26943689, 011-41403352,

>

> mobile: 09350311433

>

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

> mouji99 <mouji99% 40>

> Tue, 16 Feb 2010 05:18:07 -0800

>

> Inderjit ji,

>

> Your astrological acumen is well taken and well accepted. But please

do tell us, on whom, are you throwing the onus of predicting these

charts and I am sure you will also not accept the theory that if Sun is

placed in this house, results would be like this.

>

> regards,

>

> Mouji

>

>

jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >

>

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

>

> Tue, February 16, 2010 5:49:53 PM

>

> RE: Re: Swami Vivkananda's Birth Time

>

> Many great Astrologers here talking with Ascendant and divisional

charts;

>

> Here are two cases for them to study;

>

> 1st is from Bhatinda 30n12 ; 75e00 the couple consulted few years back

for the twin male issues, the birth time given was 1.58 AM for the 1st

and 1.59 for the 2nd issue and date supplied was 19.1.2003 with birth at

Bhatinda, both had different features and habits, I did not ask any

thing give them the birth time as 1.55.05 for the 1st and 1.55.17 for

another . what so ever I predicted was accurate , both the child have

opposite nature.

>

> Another is today case,.

>

> A couple visited from Amritsar with charts for their twin Son and

Daughter, they supplied birth date 20.8.2002 born at 23.00 hours at

Amritsar for the Daughter and 23.00.30 for the Son; I rectified the time

as 22.57.25 and 22.56.22 and described the differences in appearance and

habits, every thing was true.

>

> You want to verify , I can provide the Mobile Phone no’s of

both the Couples in private .

>

> Try if you can trace the reasons for rectification and the personality

difference with this minute difference .

>

> Or do not waste your energies in searching Capricorn or Sagittarius,

rather learn what Swami Vivekanand had taught and struggle to guide the

young now available Vivekannads rather than to beak your heads on a

person of History.

>

> With Best wishes,

>

> Inder Jit Sahni

>

> [JyotishGrou p@

. com] On Behalf Of Manoj Kumar

>

> 16 February, 2010 5:18 PM

>

>

>

>

> Everyone born on this earth around Sunrise, would have Sun in Lagna.

Can you generalise on this alone. How can you? It is called astrology.

>

> Now Utkal ji will not answer me because I am the nuisance maker

because I question him on these aspects. Maybe Gopi ji, you are lucky,

he may answer you.

>

> Mouji

>

>

> gopalakrishna gopi_b927 <gopi_ b927%40.

com> >

>

> <JyotishGrou

p%40. com>

>

> Tue, February 16, 2010 4:36:12 PM

>

> Re: Swami Vivkananda's Birth Time

>

> Dear Utkal/Lalit etc....

>

> //You can very well check swami ji's healthy physic with mild obesity

>

> and his

>

> face, sun in lagna give rather slender physic, you can refer to

>

> classics, sun

>

> gives sharp pointed nose etc, if you look at his photographs you wd

find

>

> his

>

> nose is flat, look at his beautiful black hairs and remember venus in

>

> lagna in

>

> meena navamsa, when jup is in venusian sign in 10th.//

>

> i also have all these,sun in lagna etc and i was also told by some

>

> people i look like my guru i am 57yrs and my hair is still black

though

>

> bald,my nose is also flat so what?...

>

> -gopi.

>

> , " utkal.panigrahi "

>

> <utkal.panigrahi@ ...> wrote:

>

> >

>

> > Dear Brother Narshimha,

>

> >

>

> > Question is why you are putting incorrect misleading reasoning to

>

> members -

>

> >

>

> > Review -

>

> >

>

> > Both 6.49 am and 6.33 am is time before sunrise that day. Why you

are

>

> leaving one while advocating another.

>

> >

>

> > What weightage Parashara gave to D9, D10, D20, D30 in terms of rupa

>

> refer to that before presenting these D charts as independent charts

and

>

> even more important charts than the natal lagna chart.

>

> >

>

> > Why writing in misleading manner, come forward and post a

comperative

>

> study using both the lagna giving shlokas from classics in your

support,

>

> do not air your opinion only justifying to your incorrect approach

that

>

> has no ground.

>

> >

>

> > Well, as you have circulated dozens of researches based on incorrect

>

> lagna and time, wd be difficult for you to correct yourself, well

>

> understood.

>

> >

>

> > You are comfortably overlooking the fact that there is no birth time

>

> like 6.33 am, Refer to scanned copy of Yug Nayak Vivekananda,

>

> encyclopedic biography of swami ji, this is already sent to you.

>

> >

>

> > Rohini Ranjan ji has already gaven details in JR group how incorrect

>

> 6.33 pm circulated which several people took as 6.33 am assuming a

typo.

>

> 6.33 pm was published in 1908's AM by somebody and 6.33 pm is used in

>

> notable horoscope by BV Raman.

>

> >

>

> > I also gave a history referring to Devakinandan Singh who learn

>

> astrology in 1898 and written that dhanu lagna kundali is wrong in his

>

> book published in 1934, he was among those first people who got makar

>

> lagna kundali.

>

> >

>

> > You can very well check swami ji's healthy physic with mild obesity

>

> and his face, sun in lagna give rather slender physic, you can refer

to

>

> classics, sun gives sharp pointed nose etc, if you look at his

>

> photographs you wd find his nose is flat, look at his beautiful black

>

> hairs and remember venus in lagna in meena navamsa, when jup is in

>

> venusian sign in 10th.

>

> >

>

> > Do not ignore leadership given by ruchaka mahapurush yoga in makar

>

> lagna kundali, in 4th which receives jup's aspect from 10th, this

>

> defines purpose of life.

>

> >

>

> > Most important is timing of his death, wd you take pains to elaborte

>

> resons by quoting shlokas from classics.

>

> >

>

> > That's open for you.

>

> >

>

> > Utkal.

>

> > , Narasimha PVR Rao pvr@ wrote:

>

> > >

>

> > > Namaste friends,

>

> > >

>

> > > > Stimulated by all these postings about the birthtime of Swami

>

> Vivekanadajee,

>

> > > > I am beginning to read (again) his words and writings, rather

than

>

> wasting

>

> > > > any more time on the birthtime etc. :-)

>

> > >

>

> > > You have a point. It is far more useful to study the essence of

the

>

> teachings of Swami Vivekananda and Ramakrishna Paramahamsa ( " Gospel of

>

> Ramakrishna " compiled by M is more sublime than any book by Swami

>

> Vivekananda in my view).

>

> > >

>

> > > However, birthtimes and birthcharts of famous people will always

be

>

> of interest to astrologers.

>

> > >

>

> > > * * *

>

> > >

>

> > > Lalit/Utkal seems to have a lot of time and sending too many mails

>

> saying that he has astrological reasons for 6:49 am, while we do not

>

> have such reasons for 6:33 am.

>

> > >

>

> > > The time of 6:33 am given in the biography fits the description

that

>

> he was born before sunrise. The time of 6:49 am given in some later

day

>

> books sounds like a rectified time by some astrologer, because lagna

>

> would barely change to Capricorn at 6:49 am. Some astrologer probably

>

> thought that Swamiji should have 9th and 10th lords in lagna giving

>

> Dharma-Karmadhipati yoga and Jupiter in 10th. However, his dhaarmik,

>

> fierce and magnetic personality is absolutely unexplained with Sun in

>

> the 12th house, whereas Sun in Sg lagna explains that personality so

>

> brilliantly. I have no reason to suspect the original recorded time

and

>

> give credence to some astrologer's rectification possibly based on

>

> thumbrules and not-so-deep knowledge.

>

> > >

>

> > > For those who want astrological pointers, here are a few brief

>

> points on Sg lagna chart. There are many other points based on precise

>

> principles related to divisional longitudes, dasas and transits, but I

>

> will keep them for another day.

>

> > >

>

> > > (1) Sun close to lagna in the first house in an adhimitra rasi

shows

>

> a powerful, charming and an almost regal person (which Swamiji was).

>

> > > (2) Lagna in Sg shows a dharmik person of bold and fiery

>

> temperament.

>

> > > (3) The 12th lord Ketu is in the 5th house (using the house

>

> reckoning I pointed out earlier based on Parasara's teachings). That

>

> shows someone adept at meditation. The 8th lord Moon with Saturn also

>

> shows a good sadhaka with detachment.s

>

> > > (4) Chara Aatma Kaaraka Sun is in 1st house (as opposed to 12th

>

> house with Cp lagna). Chara putra karaka Mercury (using the mixed 7/8

>

> chara karaka method I shared earlier, based on Parasara's teachings)

is

>

> also in the first house. AK and PK together or separately in 1st/5th

>

> houses is a great raja yoga and shows many followers. He was indeed

the

>

> most famous from his group and had great following.

>

> > > (5) Navamsa shows the marital life. The 7th lord of rasi chart has

a

>

> close conjunction with the 6th lord. He is in the 6th house in

navamsa.

>

> That is not conducive to good marital life.

>

> > > (6) Dasamsa shows career. Lagna is Leo showing a regal

personality.

>

> Saturn and Ketu are in the first house (I am using the house method I

>

> defined based on Parasara's teachings and am using divisional

>

> longitudes), showing an ascetic. The 9th lord Mars is in the 10th

house

>

> showing a fiery leader dedicated to dharma. In dasamsa, the 10th lord

>

> Venus is closely conjoined with the 5th lord Jupiter (within less than

>

> one degree using D-10 divisional longitudes!) . This very powerful

raja

>

> yoga shows a famous teacher. Moon, Jupiter and Venus occupy the 3rd

>

> house from lagna (I am using the house method I defined based on

>

> Parasara's teachings and am using divisional longitudes) and it shows

an

>

> excellent communicator, writer, poet and teacher.

>

> > > (7) Saptamsa shows children. In saptamsa, Sun and Saturn afflict

>

> lagna. Guru-Chandala yoga in 5th house can be bad for getting

children.

>

> Afflicted 1st and 5th houses do not show progeny. Moreover, the 5th

lord

>

> of rasi chart (Mars) is in 4th house in rasi chart and in 12th house

in

>

> D-7. Again, it does not support having progeny.

>

> > > (8) Vimsamsa has the 8th lord Sun in an adhimitra rasi with nodes

>

> and it is conducive to intense sadhana and excellent experiences.

>

> > > (9) In rasi chart, Mars is in 4th house (using the house method I

>

> shared based on Parasara's teachings) in own sign (Aries). This gives

>

> Ruchaka yoga. He was indeed a leader of men.

>

> > > (10) Dwadasamsa shows parents. The 9th house in D-12 is Ge. From

>

> there, the 10th lord Jupiter can show an attorney. Saturn and Ketu in

>

> the 9th house can show one who is practical and progressive in

religion

>

> and dharma. Gemini lagna with Mars in it shows a disciplined

>

> rationalist. The 4th house is Cp and shows mother. Lagna lord with

Ketu

>

> shows a spiritual person. The 9th lord Mercury being aspected by Sun

and

>

> Jupiter shows one who follows religion. Saturn-Rahu- Ketu on the 8th

>

> house axis shows one who does a lot of austerities and sadhana.

>

> > >

>

> > > * * *

>

> > >

>

> > > BTW, talking about Swami Vivekananda' s words and birthtimes, it

may

>

> be interesting to note that he once dismissed astrology saying it is

for

>

> the weak minds.

>

> > >

>

> > > Of course, every coin has two sides. Even a highly learned and

>

> eloquent person cannot represent all aspects of truth in one

exposition.

>

> One may decide to throw light on one side of a coin and the other side

>

> of the coin may remain in the dark. A passionate and strong

personality

>

> like Swami Vivekananda may sometimes focus strongly on one aspect at a

>

> time and seem to contradict himself later. Though I have no doubt that

>

> the internal understanding Swami Vivekananda had was probably perfect,

>

> spoken or written words cannot capture it accurately always. At the

end,

>

> it is all divine play. Lord Rama firmly taught eka patni vrata, while

>

> Lord Krishna neither stressed it nor followed it. Lord Rama killed

>

> demons, while the later incarnation of Buddha taught non-violence.

When

>

> gods and rishis come to earth, their main messages, their lila and

their

>

> teachings may change from one incarnation to another depending on

>

> desa-kaala-paatra. Right and wrong may change from place to place and

>

> time to time. Each deity or saint or yogi has a specific job to do

when

>

> he/she comes to earth. Swami Vivekananda lived at a different time

>

> compared to now. Who knows, he might not share the same thoughts on

>

> astrology if he were back here today.

>

> > >

>

> > > Though I know I am digressing, I wanted to make this point when

>

> someone posted a quote from Swami Vivekananda on astrology several

>

> months back and did not get time then to do so.

>

> > >

>

> > > Best regards,

>

> > > Narasimha

>

>

> > > Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,

>

> > > " Do It Yourself " ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:

>

> > > http://www.VedicAst rologer.org

>

> > > Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFil ms.org

>

> > > Spirituality: http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom

>

> > > Jyotish writings: http://groups. / group/JyotishWri tings

>

>

> > >

>

> > > > Namaste Lalit and others,

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Of course, I am aware of Swami Chetanananda' s book ( " God Lived

>

> With Them: Life Stories of Sixteen Monastic Disciples of Sri

>

> Ramakrishna " ). I was gratefully using some valuable data in that book

>

> for an interesting Jyotish research. I am aware that he gave 6:49 am

as

>

> the birthtime of Swami Vivekananda.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > However, a more authentic source for Swami Vivekananda' s

birthtime

>

> is his biography ( " Biography of Swami Vivekananda " by Swami

>

> Nikhilananda) . That is a more authentic and exhaustive work. That

book

>

> clearly gives 6:33 am and says " a few minutes before sunrise " . Please

>

> note that IST was not is use at that time and clearly the time is

local

>

> mean time.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Also, looking at Swamiji's picture, I am amazed that someone

>

> actually thinks he is Makara lagna instead of Dhanus. This is plain

>

> common sense to me.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Ever since you first speculated that Swamiji had Makara lagna

and

>

> not Dhanurlagna, you sent so many mails on that matter. Often an

>

> obsessed and egoistic mind cannot find truth.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > * * *

>

> > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Message 3651 on may be of interest to

>

> those who wonder whether a claimed " vision " of a deity can be a

>

> hallucination and what really distinguishes the two and what is the

goal

>

> of spiritual sadhana. A few mails referred within that mail cover

topics

>

> related to visions.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom/message/ 3651

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I know a yogi who has experienced god. There is so much

difference

>

> between the way Lalit carries himself and that yogi does. Message 3481

>

> of gives a small account of a few of my

>

> experiences with that yogi, which proved some things to me. Anyone can

>

> make claims, but this yogi actually satisfied the skeptic in me.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > http://groups. / group/vedic- wisdom/message/ 3481

>

> > > >

>

> > > > * * *

>

> > > >

>

> > > > I've been learning Jyotish for 31 years. I've been working very

>

> hard on Jyotish for the last 17 years. I am a reasonably intelligent

>

> person who went to an IIT. I have good knowledge of Sanskrit and I can

>

> understand Sanskrit prose and poetry almost like a mother tongue. Yet,

>

> it is only in the last 3-4 years that I am slowly finding my bearings

in

>

> this knowledge of rishis.

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Given your experience and given the depth and breadth of

knowledge

>

> I see in your writings, I am quite amazed by the attitude you exhibit

in

>

> your mails. My friend, vidyaa dadaati vinayam!

>

> > > >

>

> > > > Best regards,

>

> > > > Narasimha

>

> > > >

>

> > > > --- On Sat, 2/6/10, Lalit Mishra <mishra.lalit@ > wrote:

>

> > > >

>

> > > > > It's a day that

>

> > > > > Jyotish world should always remember, people should know

>

> > > > > that God not only helped me but approved my effort for

>

> > > > > finding out right lagna and birth time of Swami Vivekananda,

>

> > > > > Swami Vivekananda was born with Makar Lagna only.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > This was third time,I visited

>

> > > > > Intenational Book Fair held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, I

>

> > > > > was going to Hall no 12 in search of Sripati's

>

> > > > > Manuscript of his work on Nakschatras but happen to visit

>

> > > > > another hall, there I met a Sanyasi of Sri RamKrishna Math,

>

> > > > > they were also having a stall, I purchased a biography of

>

> > > > > Swami Rangnathananda on the condition that theyh will

>

> > > > > provide me birth time of Swami Ranganathanada, The sanyasi

>

> > > > > got agreed as well as curious why I m putting such a

>

> > > > > condition, I told him about confusion of Jyotish world and

>

> > > > > my effort, he jumped up with a sudden excitement saying -

>

> > > > > It's known, It's known and published by Sri

>

> > > > > RamKishna Manth in the biography of direct desciples of

>

> > > > > Thakur Ramkrishna Paramhansha.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > Animately, he brought out the book, I

>

> > > > > saw it printed - Swami Vivekanada was born on 6.49 am,

>

> > > > > Calcutta, Now you people can take any time of your choice -

>

> > > > > Local or IST, you w'd get Makar Lagna lagna only, I

>

> > > > > w'd humbly request to all of you to be honest and

>

> > > > > couragious to spread availability of this correct birth time

>

> > > > > to your followers.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > The great divine mother has finally

>

> > > > > taken me to find truth for the rest of jyotish world, a hath

>

> > > > > dharmi narrow minded world.

>

> > > > > When God is with a person, he can

>

> > > > > face the whole world and conquer it, and it's shown to

>

> > > > > you people. Hope PV Narsimha and SJC, BVB, ICAS all w'd

>

> > > > > correct themselves however they are free at their

>

> > > > > end.

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > It's said that - " Jin

>

> > > > > Khoja Tin Paiya, Gahre Pani Paith, Mai Bairan Pyasi Rah

>

> > > > > Gayee, Rahi Kinare Baith " .

>

> > > > >

>

>

>

>

> > > > >

>

> > > > > regards,

>

> > > > > Lalit Mishra.

>

> > >

>

> >

>

>

Guest guest

Respected Members,

I'm going through troubled times and I need your help!

First, I strongly believe that my birth time needs rectification. My birth

details are

25th December 1985 - New Delhi - 22:56

I tried correcting it using Krishnamurthy Padhiti but got confused ( I am just a

beginner in astrology).

Please Help!

Regards,

Vik Walia

Guest guest

Dear Mr Vik,

if you had noticed in consistencies in your study of chart you can point your

views and seek opinion for correctness.

Your own view that birth time needs rectification,has no proper base with out

supplementing details.

if your problems happens to be specfic,please state and mention that dasa lord

or karak for events do not convince happening.This may help to fing how

happenings are not in tune with Parasar principles.

Vattem Krishnan Cyber Jyotish Services(For all counseling

services)Dr.B.V.Raman " Fools Obey Planets While  Wisemen Can Control

Them " Planets are neutral Controllers of Mans Karma 

--- On Fri, 3/26/10, Vik Walia <vikwalia wrote:

Vik Walia <vikwalia

Birth Time Rectification

jyotish-vidya

Friday, March 26, 2010, 6:39 PM

Respected Members,

I'm going through troubled times and I need your help!

First, I strongly believe that my birth time needs rectification. My birth

details are

25th December 1985 - New Delhi - 22:56

I tried correcting it using Krishnamurthy Padhiti but got confused ( I am just a

beginner in astrology).

Please Help!

Regards,

Vik Walia