IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Aankhen Bhadkana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I have 1 doubt regarding on our eyes. Kabhi kabhi hamara aankhen bhadkata hai.

Daayen or Baayen ankhen bhadkane ka vachah kya ho sakta hai? Is thereany astrological reason behind this. Please advise.

Regards,

Dimnos

Guest guest

Dear Dimnos ji,

Its is said that for the ladies the left eyes " Fadakna " is good and for

the Gents , the right eyes is supposed to be good, and some good news

can be awaited and expected. But in actual reality nothing may happen

everytime the eyes behave so.

I am not aware of any astrological reasons for this hapenning, yet if

someone wishes, one can apply thousands of rules and make a good

postmartem report in astrology, nothing big about it.

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Dimnos D <dimnos wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> I have 1 doubt regarding on our eyes. Kabhi kabhi hamara aankhen

bhadkata hai.

>

> Daayen or Baayen ankhen bhadkane ka vachah kya ho sakta hai? Is

thereany astrological reason behind this. Please advise.

>

>

> Regards,

> Dimnos

>

Guest guest

We can't say where such belief-s originated but transferred from generation to generation by word of mouth, and surprisingly all over the Country from Kanyakumari to Kashmir!! The humanity followed one faith until the Abrahamic faiths violently pushed in and distorted the traditions.

In fact many of the "Omens" observed have been found to be true in many cases in practice, but without Scientific explanation, like a Cat crossing the path or a man with a bundle of firewood approaching or a Singla Brahmin approaching or a Cow..etc.

Bhaskarji, it is true that fluttering of the eyelids foretells the events ahead as believed all over the Country, as I had the opportunity to live and interact with the local population almost the entire Country while in Service.

--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Aankhen Bhadkana Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 6:16 PM

Dear Dimnos ji,Its is said that for the ladies the left eyes "Fadakna" is good and forthe Gents , the right eyes is supposed to be good, and some good newscan be awaited and expected. But in actual reality nothing may happeneverytime the eyes behave so.I am not aware of any astrological reasons for this hapenning, yet ifsomeone wishes, one can apply thousands of rules and make a goodpostmartem report in astrology, nothing big about it.regards,Bhaskar., Dimnos D <dimnos wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,>> I have 1 doubt regarding on our eyes. Kabhi kabhi hamara aankhenbhadkata hai.>> Daayen or Baayen ankhen bhadkane ka vachah kya ho sakta hai? Isthereany astrological reason behind this. Please

advise.>>> Regards,> Dimnos>

Guest guest

Thank You Bhaskarji for your valued advise.

Regards,

Dimnos

--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Aankhen Bhadkana Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 12:46 PM

Dear Dimnos ji,Its is said that for the ladies the left eyes "Fadakna" is good and forthe Gents , the right eyes is supposed to be good, and some good newscan be awaited and expected. But in actual reality nothing may happeneverytime the eyes behave so.I am not aware of any astrological reasons for this hapenning, yet ifsomeone wishes, one can apply thousands of rules and make a goodpostmartem report in astrology, nothing big about it.regards,Bhaskar., Dimnos D <dimnos wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,>> I have 1 doubt regarding on our eyes. Kabhi kabhi hamara aankhenbhadkata hai.>> Daayen or Baayen ankhen bhadkane ka vachah kya ho sakta

hai? Isthereany astrological reason behind this. Please advise.>>> Regards,> Dimnos>