Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re:

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Group,

In the book Notable horoscopes - by B.V.Raman

Swami Vivekananda's details are gives as follows,

12th Jan 1863 , 6.33pm (Lat 22 deg 40 mins N, Long 88 30 E )

Warm Regards

Nilesh--- On Wed, 17/2/10, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidyajyotish-vidya Date: Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 11:13 AM

Dear Group,

Yesterday a member forwarded a post from another group regarding the birth chart of Swami Vivekananda and, as JV is relatively quiet at the moment, it might be a good time to take a look at his chart. I also recall we had a brief discussion on this when Lalit was active here...I suppose some diligent person could look through the archives to locate the thread if they choose.

I don't recall now where I got this chart from originally but I have had it for some time. The chart I have shows Capricorn rising in nakshatra of 8th (moksha) lord Sun. This is fitting considering his lifelong inclination for self-realization (moksha). Another indication is the mutual aspect between 12th lord's dispositor (Jupiter) and 4th (moksha) lord Mars.

YogaKaraka Venus, dispositor of MokshaKaraka Ketu, occupies lagna along with 9th lord Mercury who enjoys a favourable parivartana yoga with lagna lord Saturn. This again is fitting given his wide range of scholarship in philosophy, social sciences and so forth...

It's reported that he was adept in meditation and could effortlessly enter the state of samadhi...this too can be confirmed with Ketu's dispositor (5th lord Venus) conjunct lagna lord's dispositor in lagna.

His time of death (4 July 1902) also aligns with this Capricorn chart.

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya .com

============ =========

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4872 (20100216) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset. com

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Nilesh,

With all due respect to BV Raman, many of the horoscopes he

presents in that book have incorrect birth data...

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

=====================

jyotish-vidya

[jyotish-vidya ] On Behalf Of nilesh joshi

Thursday, 18 February 2010 2:19 AM

jyotish-vidya

Re:

Dear Group,

In the book Notable horoscopes - by B.V.Raman

Swami Vivekananda's details are gives as follows,

12th Jan 1863 , 6.33pm (Lat 22 deg 40 mins N, Long 88 30 E

)

Warm Regards

Nilesh

--- On Wed, 17/2/10, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya

wrote:

Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya

jyotish-vidya

Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, 11:13 AM

Dear

Group,

Yesterday

a member forwarded a post from another group regarding the birth chart of

Swami Vivekananda and, as JV is relatively quiet at the moment, it might be a

good time to take a look at his chart. I also recall we had a brief

discussion on this when Lalit was active here...I suppose some diligent

person could look through the archives to locate the thread if they choose.

I

don't recall now where I got this chart from originally but I have had it for

some time. The chart I have shows Capricorn rising in nakshatra of 8th

(moksha) lord Sun. This is fitting considering his lifelong inclination for

self-realization (moksha). Another indication is the mutual aspect between

12th lord's dispositor (Jupiter) and 4th (moksha) lord Mars.

YogaKaraka

Venus, dispositor of MokshaKaraka Ketu, occupies lagna along with 9th lord

Mercury who enjoys a favourable parivartana yoga with lagna lord Saturn. This

again is fitting given his wide range of scholarship in philosophy, social

sciences and so forth...

It's

reported that he was adept in meditation and could effortlessly enter the

state of samadhi...this too can be confirmed with Ketu's dispositor (5th lord

Venus) conjunct lagna lord's dispositor in lagna.

His

time of death (4 July 1902) also aligns with this Capricorn chart.

Best

Wishes,

Mrs.

Wendy

http://JyotishVidya

..com

============

=========

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature

database 4872 (20100216) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset. com

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear Mr,s Wendy,

Well Utkal panigrahi the pen name of Lalit Misra [now] has been circulating the Capri. Asc of swami Vivekananda for sometime, more with the pen  name than real name as the attraction to that name will be different from membership accross groups, even if it is the right ones, but as u say it is close to what he said then he can surely feel at home and present his work  here with more acceptance. I hope he is a active member here.

a lingeriing doubt that still remains on this is when u had Opined about Obama's chart as also Capri. asc rather than Libra as capri. asc do have a lean , long face u had said so of Vic Dcara too.. the swamis is rather well built and fairly squirish lower jaw, broad cheecks a good gaze, how would thse fit in also let us know we can surely take a look at them as ur views are well presented at least.

fom what we are taught dhanur to Meena all 4 houses ruled by the slowing moving ones are philisophical, spirtually inclined with supporting factors can shape the chart in many good ways., Even  Obama is trying to reach out to many areas of mankind untouched by other presidents.

Prashant

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:13 AM, Mrs. Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Group,

Yesterday a member forwarded a post from another group regarding the birth chart of Swami Vivekananda and, as JV is relatively quiet at the moment, it might be a good time to take a look at his chart. I also recall we had a brief discussion on this when Lalit was active here...I suppose some diligent person could look through the archives to locate the thread if they choose.

I don't recall now where I got this chart from originally but I have had it for some time. The chart I have shows Capricorn rising in nakshatra of 8th (moksha) lord Sun. This is fitting considering his lifelong inclination for self-realization (moksha). Another indication is the mutual aspect between  12th lord's dispositor (Jupiter) and 4th (moksha) lord Mars.

YogaKaraka Venus, dispositor of MokshaKaraka Ketu, occupies lagna along with 9th lord Mercury who enjoys a favourable parivartana yoga with lagna lord Saturn. This again is fitting given his wide range of scholarship in philosophy, social sciences and so forth...

It's reported that he was adept in meditation and could effortlessly enter the state of samadhi...this too can be confirmed with Ketu's dispositor (5th lord Venus) conjunct lagna lord's dispositor in lagna.

His time of death (4 July 1902) also aligns with this Capricorn chart.  

Best Wishes,

Mrs. Wendy

http://JyotishVidya.com

=====================

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4872 (20100216) __________The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear Prashant,

///Well Utkal panigrahi the pen name of Lalit Misra [now] has been circulating the Capri. Asc of swami Vivekananda for sometime, more with the pen name than real name as the attraction to that name will be different from membership accross groups, even if it is the right ones, but as u say it is close to what he said then he can surely feel at home and present his work here with more acceptance. I hope he is a active member here.///

Lalit (AKA Utkal) has left the group...voluntarily!

///a lingeriing doubt that still remains on this is when u had Opined about Obama's chart as also Capri. asc rather than Libra as capri. asc do have a lean , long face u had said so of Vic Dcara too.. the swamis is rather well built and fairly squirish lower jaw, broad cheecks a good gaze, how would thse fit in also let us know we can surely take a look at them as ur views are well presented at least.///

Please read through the article again http://jyotishvidya.com/obama.htm paying attention to the comment I've pasted below...

**Of course one can't base a decision on this observation alone, the horoscope has to be scutinised very carefully and verified by confirming major life events.NB: Although these characteristics may be quite recognisable to the keen eye, other influences can, no doubt, modify the physical characteristics to a great extent.**

Obama has 1st/2nd lord Saturn in own sign in lagna. Yes, other planets are influencing but the presence of strong Saturn in Capricorn makes these features discernable. Swami Vivekananda on the other hand has Venus and Mercury in lagna whilst lagnesh Saturn conjuncts Moon in 9th...both MO/SA occupy Moon's nakshatra. Also, please look closely at his photograph and see if you notice any outstanding feature in regards to his chin.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

astro desk Saturday, February 20, 2010 4:21 PMjyotish-vidya Re: Dear Mr,s Wendy, Well Utkal panigrahi the pen name of Lalit Misra [now] has been circulating the Capri. Asc of swami Vivekananda for sometime, more with the pen name than real name as the attraction to that name will be different from membership accross groups, even if it is the right ones, but as u say it is close to what he said then he can surely feel at home and present his work here with more acceptance. I hope he is a active member here. a lingeriing doubt that still remains on this is when u had Opined about Obama's chart as also Capri. asc rather than Libra as capri. asc do have a lean , long face u had said so of Vic Dcara too.. the swamis is rather well built and fairly squirish lower jaw, broad cheecks a good gaze, how would thse fit in also let us know we can surely take a look at them as ur views are well presented at least. fom what we are taught dhanur to Meena all 4 houses ruled by the slowing moving ones are philisophical, spirtually inclined with supporting factors can shape the chart in many good ways., Even Obama is trying to reach out to many areas of mankind untouched by other presidents. Prashant

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4882 (20100220) __________

The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear  Mrs Wendy,

thanks for the reply, and there r other brum beats here that no astrologer whoevr it be like  B V RAMAN, KN RAO, PVN RAO etc studied the siblings or his parents financial status, his death etc so have no knowldege and he alone is chose by the holy mother to find out and also give them world the same.

I had asked him in the notable horoscopes B V RAMAN ji has limited the work only to why they were noteworthy and not a astro-biography, not even any other topic on anyone else is in book is a astro biography to dam everyone else as ignorant was what has put several readers off the makr, assuming he still had the right info. but where ever possible BVR, KNR if they differed from ones prevailing ones have worked on them and explained why.and havin gmet many saints, muth heads scholars they can see th eprints of similar trends in other cases and made necessary corrections if they requred to. and many of rammans cases KNR has also chosen to differ and present them esp Nejru family

s, only draw back is damming other astrologers even rishies and saying  he alone was chosen one and uses diff ID's to do the shadow talking of the same, of course some of his other predictions r also doing the rounds in Mundane ones no one has clearly given any major disaster specificaly to a place/city etc max the region, involved.

AS THEY NEED TEAM WORK, RESEARCH also.

so ur comments on swami's siblings, parents etc can also help us understand  a different view from pouplar one.

thanks

prashant

On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Mrs.Wendy <jyotishvidya wrote:

Dear Prashant,

///Well Utkal panigrahi the pen name of Lalit Misra [now] has been circulating the Capri. Asc of swami Vivekananda for sometime, more with the pen  name than real name as the attraction to that name will be different from membership accross groups, even if it is the right ones, but as u say it is close to what he said then he can surely feel at home and present his work  here with more acceptance. I hope he is a active member here.///

Lalit (AKA Utkal) has left the group...voluntarily!

///a lingeriing doubt that still remains on this is when u had Opined about Obama's chart as also Capri. asc rather than Libra as capri. asc do have a lean , long face u had said so of Vic Dcara too.. the swamis is rather well built and fairly squirish lower jaw, broad cheecks a good gaze, how would thse fit in also let us know we can surely take a look at them as ur views are well presented at least.///

Please read through the article again http://jyotishvidya.com/obama.htm paying attention to the comment I've pasted below...

**Of course one can't base a decision on this observation alone, the horoscope has to be scutinised very carefully and verified by confirming major life events.NB: Although these characteristics may be quite recognisable to the keen eye, other influences can, no doubt, modify the physical characteristics to a great extent.**

Obama has 1st/2nd lord Saturn in own sign in lagna. Yes, other planets are influencing but the presence of strong Saturn in Capricorn makes these features discernable. Swami Vivekananda on the other hand has Venus and Mercury in lagna whilst lagnesh Saturn conjuncts Moon in 9th...both MO/SA occupy Moon's nakshatra. Also, please look closely at his photograph and see if you notice any outstanding feature in regards to his chin.

Best WishesMrs.Wendyhttp://JyotishVidya.com===================

astro desk Saturday, February 20, 2010 4:21 PM jyotish-vidya Re:  

Dear Mr,s Wendy, Well Utkal panigrahi the pen name of Lalit Misra [now] has been circulating the Capri. Asc of swami Vivekananda for sometime, more with the pen  name than real name as the attraction to that name will be different from membership accross groups, even if it is the right ones, but as u say it is close to what he said then he can surely feel at home and present his work  here with more acceptance. I hope he is a active member here.

a lingeriing doubt that still remains on this is when u had Opined about Obama's chart as also Capri. asc rather than Libra as capri. asc do have a lean , long face u had said so of Vic Dcara too.. the swamis is rather well built and fairly squirish lower jaw, broad cheecks a good gaze, how would thse fit in also let us know we can surely take a look at them as ur views are well presented at least.

fom what we are taught dhanur to Meena all 4 houses ruled by the slowing moving ones are philisophical, spirtually inclined with supporting factors can shape the chart in many good ways., Even  Obama is trying to reach out to many areas of mankind untouched by other presidents.

Prashant

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4882 (20100220) __________ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security.http://www.eset.com

Guest guest

Dear Members,

I don't understand why so called Pt. Rath is wasting his time and other group members' time in this useless topic? No one else other than PVR has any right to interfere in this grate software. From many of replies from Sanja Rath show that he is jealous about PVR and his continuously expanding jhora group. A long ago there was some group started called Jyotish Ganga. In that group I was registered and found that the moderator and his colleagues were totally against accepting any body Else's view. They stopped or rather dismissed my membership for writing adversely about retrograde *Saturn* which has strong proof I had given with some Sanskrit shlokas. But this group is open to all expressing there views. More over PVR has made it clear that this is the forum for discussing only software technical points and no other discussion of personal advise should be expected. So I request PVR to just neglect thew nonsense topics and continue to

concentrate over developing, adding a lot more database to this software. Thousand or lacks of members are not interested in such *Property* matter of this software. But every body is 101% sure about PVR's contribution to this group and the software. Irrespective of any monetary returns availed (if at all)by PVR it his peronnal right to or not to gain such returns. We call in marathi *Lahan tondi Motha Ghas* but still I expect PVR to just ignore all this fuss. Be sure, by throwing stone in bull-shit will soil his immage. So let all group member just isolate so called Pandits and his colleagues.

Niranjan Sant

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Niranjan,This is a Jyotish software and Narasimha still acknowledges Pt. Rath as his Jyotish Guru. Pt. Rath's view are extremely important. A lot of functions in this software are designed under his guidance. It will be better not to say anything if you know nothing. Keep you nonsense and derogatory comments out of this discussion.

ThanksDr Omesh PaulP.S. For you information if you visit vedicastrologer.org  Narasimha has acknowledged Sri Sanjay Rath as his Jyotish Guru. 

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 4:44 PM, Niranjan Sant <shreegauriassociates01 wrote:

Dear Members,

I don't understand why so called Pt. Rath is wasting his time and other group members' time in this useless topic? No one else other than PVR has any right to interfere in this grate software. From many of replies from Sanja Rath show that he is jealous about PVR and his continuously expanding jhora group. A long ago there was some group started called Jyotish Ganga. In that group I was registered and found that the moderator and his colleagues were totally against accepting any body Else's view. They stopped or rather dismissed my membership for writing adversely about retrograde *Saturn* which has strong proof I had given with some Sanskrit shlokas. But this group is open to all expressing there views. More over PVR has made it clear that this is the forum for discussing only software technical points and no other discussion of personal advise should be expected. So I request PVR to just neglect thew nonsense topics and continue to

concentrate over developing, adding a lot more database to this software. Thousand or lacks of members are not interested in such *Property* matter of this software. But every body is 101% sure about PVR's contribution to this group and the software. Irrespective of any monetary returns availed (if at all)by PVR it his peronnal right to or not to gain such returns. We call in marathi *Lahan tondi Motha Ghas* but still I expect PVR to just ignore all this fuss. Be sure, by throwing stone in bull-shit will soil his immage. So let all group member just isolate so called Pandits and his colleagues.

Niranjan Sant

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

I don't speak for Narasimha here; but you raised interesting questions that I

could not resist chipping in :-)

I see nothing unusual in a Spiritual Guru recommending that his disciple not

associate with certain types of people.

And I believe Narasimha has gone on the record in some post somewhere that after

finding his Guru, he was inclined to give up astrology and spent all his

energies in spiritual pursuits, however his Guru told him that he had important

contributions to make to the field, and to continue striving towards fulfilling

that karma.

Probably an great way for that to happen would be for Narasimha to continue his

research into Jyotisha, distribute his findings and knowledge for free, continue

developing his ideas with JHora and continue *giving* it away for *free*, no?

Best,

../Dinesh

vedic astrology , " Prabodh " <amolmandar wrote:

>

> Dear Narsimha Namaste

>

> Actually I did not want to write about all the things that you have started

against SJC Parampara and Sanjay in particular, but I was thinking on some

points which were not very clear to me and hence wanted your help. You said

regarding the first question Sanjay asked, that Your Spiritual Guru objected in

" Giving " up the ownership of JHora. Now, what I failed to understand is that why

in the first place you discussed this matter with Your Spiritual Guru? I mean,

How your Spiritual Guru entertain a discussion regarding non spiritual activity.

That to in the absence of one of the member! When You actually created JHora, I

presume,Your Spiritual Guru was no where in the picture. How a Spiritual Guru

can discuss these 'trivial' issues like ownership of Jyotish software with you

when HE was not involved in its inception?

> Secondly, How can a Spiritual Guru comment in this way about any Human

being(forget about Sanjay!) the way you said he reacted about Sanjay! At least,

in India we see that all Spiritual Gurus(I mean true Spiritual Guru) have always

preached " Giving " and have asked all their shishyas to donate. In fact, it is

believed in Indian context that Spiritual Gurus will encourage " Giving " rather

than " Owning " . But why in this case it is other way round? I mean more Indian

reaction from Your Spiritual Guru would have been something like " Just Give it

up if Sanjay says so. We will again do something better than that " Or " Just Give

it up to forget all Jyotish and concentrate on Spirituality alone "

>

> Another point is, Your Spiritual Guru seems to be great devotee of Shri

Gajanan Maharah(This is what He has mentioned in his Astrology book which I have

purchased way back from London). I have started a print magazine one year back

in Marathi Language that has over 1000 rs,in which I have discussed

many astrological things about Shri Gajanan Maharaj. I thought I will send a

copy to him. Can you help, getting me to Him?

>

> Thanks a lot for your Time and Space.

>

> Prabodh Vekhande

> Jai Jai Shankar

> Har Har Shankar

>

>

> vedic astrology , Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr@> wrote:

> >

> > Pranaam Sanjay,

> >

> > > > Let us assume that Narasimha has become completely spiritual and has

become very renounced - what do you think he will do if I ask him to transfer --

> > > > (1) Ownership of JHora to Sri Jagannath Center

> > > > (2) Ownership of this list to say ... You Raj, you can handle this list

of Jagannath. You seem to have faith in Krishna.

> >

> > I replied only to question (1) and left question (2) unanswered. I realize

that my silence might have been misunderstood and my answer to your hypothetical

question might not have been obvious.

> >

> > In case of question (1), I have a specific guidance from my spiritual guru

and I cannot disobey him. But, there is no such obstacle in the case of question

(2). I am free to do what I wish.

> >

> > If you indeed ask, I will be happy to relinquish the ownership of

vedic astrology list.

> >

> > Currently, this list is being managed by Narayan Iyer. I can ask him to

transfer it to anyone you may identify. Please let us know if you want us to do

it.

> >

> > Best regards,

> > Narasimha

> > -

> > Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,

> > " Do It Yourself " ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:

> > http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> > Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org

> > Spirituality:

> > Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings

> > -

> >

> > vedic astrology , Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Sanjay,

> > >

> > > > Let us assume that Narasimha has become completely spiritual

> > > > and has become very renounced - what do you think he will do

> > > > if I ask him to transfer --

> > >

> > > If my spiritual guru asks me to do it, I will do so without batting an

eyelid. However, he has warned of this and explicitly forbade me.

> > >

> > > When I decided a few years back to make JHora open source and leave JHora

programming to others, my spiritual guru asked me to rethink.

> > >

> > > In July 2009, he suddenly told me without any context, " they are going to

try to take over Jagannatha Hora. You must stand firm and not allow that. I know

you want to get out of this, but there is more you need to do for the Jyotish

world and JHora is an important vehicle. If they take over, all your effort so

far will go waste. They will promote dogmatism, create confusion, kill research

and eventually make it commercial like everything else they are doing today. You

must stand firm. They will invoke Krishna's name, but realize that nobody owns

Krishna. I forbid you from giving away JHora to them. Own it, keep it free and

add new researches to it. "

> > >

> > > (Note: I am mentioning this publicly with the permission of my guru.)

> > >

> > > * * *

> > >

> > > Very interestingly, just a few days after he said this, you wrote on the

lists, " I think the time has come when PVR Narasimha and SJC have to part ways " ,

because I had no " faith in Jagannath Mahaprabhu " .

> > >

> > > And, just a few days later, you wanted a team decided by SJC to take over

JHora and create an " SJC version " , as there were too many options in JHora. I

immediately remembered my guru's words and saw this is as the first step of what

he described.

> > >

> > > * * *

> > >

> > > This was my reply to you from August 2009:

> > >

> > > " I will continue to maintain " Jagannatha Hora " software effort for some

more time.

> > >

> > > Also, Jagannatha Hora will continue to support " non-SJC " calculations and

options in the interest of the advancement of Jyotish knowledge. As I said, I

will be happy to add a menu item to apply SJC recommended settings, if you or an

SJC committee standardize the settings and send them to me via a jhora.ini file.

> > >

> > > If you or an SJC committee decide that something more is needed, I can

review the expectations and judge whether and how I can help. "

> > >

> > > * * *

> > >

> > > Though addressed to someone else, I realize that the above question about

transferring the " ownership of JHora " is indirectly meant for me. But, you

already know my answer! I reproduced it above anyway.

> > >

> > > Best regards,

> > > Narasimha

> > > -

> > > Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,

> > > " Do It Yourself " ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:

> > > http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> > > Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org

> > > Spirituality:

> > > Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings

> > > -

> > >

> > > vedic astrology , " Sanjay Rath " <sjrath@> wrote:

> > > > om gurave namah

> > > > Dear Raj

> > > > When you give something to someone, who is the owner of it? You or the

person to whom you gave it?

> > > > So according to this simple logic, who is supposed to be the owner of

Jagannath Hora? If it is not Sanjay Rath, then it was never given to him.

> > > > Secondly, I don't want to make money from this software or such things,

so then what if I wish something and it is not done regarding the software, can

we say that I am even a partial owner of the software? So how is the *Guru

Dakshina?*

> > > > In view of the above, some of your statements may seem very untruthful.

In future I can only suggest that you at least get the facts right before making

statements, else you may be seen as one who is telling lies easily.

> > > >

> > > > If you think I am worried about changing of names of JHora, you are

wrong.

> > > > Now let me tell you and other list members another thing -

> > > > This Vedic Astrology list was created long time back in 1998 by

Narasimha on behalf of Sri Jagannath. Other groups were created by another old

student ran away with the SJVC websites and . One thief called

Dinanath Das. So, technically Narasimha was entrusted with the responsibility of

having public forum for Sri Jagannath Center.

> > > > Now, can you please check and tell me *who is the owner of Vedic

Astrology List*? Is this Narasimha or SJC? And if Narasimha runs away with this

list (who is to stop him?), in what way is he any different from the previous

ones who ran away with things entrusted to them?

> > > > Let us assume that Narasimha has become completely spiritual and has

become very renounced - what do you think he will do if I ask him to transfer --

> > > > (2) Ownership of this list to say ... You Raj, you can handle this list

of Jagannath. You seem to have faith in Krishna.

> > > > Jaya Bharati

> > > > Regards ~

> > > > Sanjay Rath

> > > > http://srath.cpm

> > > >

> > > > Raj

> > > > Monday, March 08, 2010 3:07 PM

> > > > vedic astrology

> > > > [vedic astrology] Re: Too many options in JHora

> > > >

> > > > Dear All,

> > > >

> > > > For quite sometime a lot is being contributed by people who seemingly

> > > > have their own axe of little knowledge to grind between a Guru and

> > > > Shishya.

> > > >

> > > > With due respect to all, as an humble learner of astrology the following

> > > > thoughts have been occuring in my mind.

> > > >

> > > > (a) Guru Sanjay Rath had shishyas world over, it is only his great

> > > > shishya Narsimha Ji, who gave the world 'JHora " .The website of Narsimha

> > > > Ji acknowledges Sanjay Ji His Guru, Still.

> > > >

> > > > (b) Has Narsimha Ji not repaid the rina of Guru with his great work of

> > > > JHora, to a very great extent.How many other shishyas do so in the

> > > > present times.How the repayment of rina to a Guru and in what quantum is

> > > > fixed, by whom, where,how long ?During every death and birth cycle of

> > > > the Shishya ?

> > > >

> > > > © Many learned and experienced Jyotishis have started finding out

> > > > flaws with a number of features/calculations/updation in the JHora. Lots

> > > > of views and counter views are being generated about the interpretation

> > > > of BPHS and it's usage in JHora. Has any other vidwana/sawant/scholar

> > > > (Guru Sanjay Rath Ji and his scholarly shisyas also included)shown his

> > > > brriliance in any such creation matching the present JHora!Why all are

> > > > hell bent upon creating Tamasha and and adding fresh sub-scripts for a

> > > > Film, with No End!

> > > >

> > > > (d)Narsimha Ji is being accused of earning Bad Karmas et al. He is doing

> > > > his best to bear the onslaught of accusations from world over, even from

> > > > any Tom and Dick....Does he has no right to work peacefully on his

> > > > projects ? Imagine Narsimha Ji ,due to his so called bad karmas, faces

> > > > the greatest Predicament like Arjuna in Mahabharata

> > > >

> > > > and gets a view of the Viraata Krishna ! What may happen ? He can change

> > > > the name of JHora to DHora or XHora, changes the Main Symbol,rename the

> > > > ND, will any one have the right to question him ? He has all the Kunjis

> > > > with him and we are living in So-called " Kaliyuga " , as if nothing of

> > > > this sort has ever happened in Satyuga and Tretayuga etc. Can anyone

> > > > create a new JHora ? Who will remember Guru Sanjay Ji's contribution in

> > > > JHora !

> > > >

> > > > We are all living in glass houses and throwing stones at each other's

> > > > houses. PERIOD. I beg, as one of the humble students of Jyotish. PEACE.

> > > >

> > > > Raj Bhardwaj

> > > >

> > > > vedic astrology , Narasimha PVR Rao <pvr@>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Manoj ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > > Sanjay did not seem to have any knowledge of Parampara.

> > > > >

> > > > > There is some genuine uncommon knowledge taught by Sanjay ji. For

> > > > example, Tithi Pravesha works very well. Of course, it may be imperfect

> > > > (e.g. solar vs soli-lunar issue I mentioned before), but it works quite

> > > > well. As it is not found in any books or classics and as there weren't

> > > > too many people who used it before he popularized it, it is reasonable

> > > > to assume that Sanjay ji did know some secrets. But the quality of his

> > > > teachings is quite erratic and non-uniform. I disagree with you

> > > > regarding Parampara and stand by my reading of the situation as

> > > > described in the mail below.

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Neelam ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > > I remember Sh K N Rao's words today. Last year he said on one

> > > > occasion that

> > > > > > Narsimha is in wrong hands, but he will come out of this soon!

> > > > Astrology

> > > > > > makes much sense, isn't it?

> > > > >

> > > > > It is interesting that Sri K.N. Rao should be interested in my

> > > > horoscope. Please convey my regards to him.

> > > > >

> > > > > However, it is not factually correct to say that I " came out " NOW. I

> > > > first communicated with Sanjay ji in late 1997 and became his student in

> > > > spring 1998. I learnt some good knowledge in the next few years. As

> > > > Sanjay ji maintains an air of " there is more to this, but I will teach

> > > > it later " , you keep giving him the benefit of doubt. I started noticing

> > > > inconsistencies in his knowledge and started questioning him, as soon as

> > > > 2001-2002. I maintained intellectual independence in all public

> > > > exchanges. From 2004, I gave up on Sanjay ji. I convinced myself that I

> > > > am dealing with highly corrupted knowledge that also contains some gems

> > > > and started independent research to sort things. My intention was to

> > > > clean up the mess while remaining within his organization. During

> > > > 2005-2006, I nearly gave up astrology as my mind was drawn towards god.

> > > > After the seed for the " do homam yourself " movement was sown in 2006, I

> > > > was back to astrology seriously. I vigorously pursued independent

> > > > astrology research in 2006-2009, without any expectations and with a

> > > > much calmer frame of mind. Some of the findings are shared, some are in

> > > > the pipeline and some need to be perfected still.

> > > > >

> > > > > However, I still did not come clean with my honest opinions on Sanjay

> > > > ji to caution other students. My spiritual master asked me to stand for

> > > > truth without fear and not tolerate dishonesty. He wisely wondered if

> > > > fear of offending teacher and creating confusion in people's mind by

> > > > rocking the applecart were the only considerations in my mind or if I

> > > > was also sub-consciously concerned about losing something by being

> > > > truthful and going against them. He reminded me that we come with

> > > > nothing and go with nothing and why should we fear anything or seek

> > > > anything. He told me to be truthful and honest and do my dharma

> > > > sincerely. It slowly sunk in. From 2007-2008, I started hinting at

> > > > Sanjay ji's dishonesty and misrepresentations publicly.

> > > > >

> > > > > Thus, my " coming out " started long back and has been unfolding slowly.

> > > > As far as Jyotish knowledge is concerned, I've been on my own for

> > > > several years now.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best regards,

> > > > > Narasimha

> > > > > -------------------------

> > > > > Free Jyotish Software, Free Jyotish Lessons, Jyotish Writings,

> > > > > " Do It Yourself " ritual manuals for short Homam and Pitri Tarpana:

> > > > > http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> > > > > Films that make a difference: http://SaraswatiFilms.org

> > > > > Spirituality:

> > > > > Jyotish writings: JyotishWritings

> > > > > -------------------------

> > > > >

> > > > > , neelam gupta neelamgupta07@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I remember Sh K N Rao's words today. Last year he said on one

> > > > occasion that

> > > > > > Narsimha is in wrong hands, but he will come out of this soon!

> > > > Astrology

> > > > > > makes much sense, isn't it?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > A journey of 17 years through the long-winded tunnel! But the

> > > > intelligent

> > > > > > enigma has dug really deep and collected much wealth to start

> > > > afresh! I

> > > > > > appreciate his knowledge and scientific probes which he shares

> > > > freely, not

> > > > > > to mention the great service done through JHora.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Best wishes to Narsimha ji.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > Neelam

> > > > > >

> > > > > > On 4 March 2010 10:33, Manoj Kumar mouji99@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Narasimha ji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > As far as my knowledge goes and my acquaintance with Sanjay is

> > > > concerned

> > > > > > > (when he was working in Delhi at Krishi Bhawan), Sanjay did not

> > > > seem to have

> > > > > > > any knowledge of Parampara. His uncles (both paternal and

> > > > maternal) did not

> > > > > > > even consult him astrologically then.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Manoj

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sanjay ji has some good knowledge from parampara, but, having seen

> > > > him

> > > > > > > closely, I am afraid he got addicted to the adulation he received

> > > > from the

> > > > > > > community for those secrets. After he ran out of genuine parampara

> > > > secrets,

> > > > > > > I am afraid he started *manufacturing* " parampara secrets "

> > > > irresponsibly. If

> > > > > > > a good researcher disguised his researches as parampara secrets,

> > > > it would've

> > > > > > > been less disastrous. But, unfortunately, Sanjay ji is the worst

> > > > researcher

> > > > > > > I have seen. He has a highly intuitive mind that can think of so

> > > > many things

> > > > > > > and connect them in all kinds of ways. Unfortunately, he jumps to

> > > > serious

> > > > > > > conclusions at the drop of a hat, without any logic or practical

> > > > testing.

> > > > > > > Even in practical testing, he uses such highly flexible and vague

> > > > logic that

> > > > > > > he can justify any result with any astrological factor.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Somebody who would be really really good at coming up with *ideas*

> > > > for

> > > > > > > research is unfortunately presenting those raw ideas by sometimes

> > > > explicitly

> > > > > > > and sometimes implicitly representing them as the wisdom of a

> > > > glorious

> > > > > > > parampara. I've seen this closely for a long time. Sanjay ji

> > > > revolutionized

> > > > > > > Jyotish when he came, but he has been corrupting the subject badly

> > > > for

> > > > > > > several years now.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I meant to say the above in such blunt words for a long time now,

> > > > but I

> > > > > > > could not and I kept beating around the bush. Until the day I

> > > > could not say

> > > > > > > it without even a little anger or frustration in my heart, I did

> > > > not want to

> > > > > > > use such blunt language. Thanks to the grace of my spiritual

> > > > master, I am

> > > > > > > today able to say the above without a trace of frustration or

> > > > anger in my

> > > > > > > heart and in the same way I may state routine observations.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > * * *

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Even in other options, maybe they need to be separated clearly

> > > > so as to

> > > > > > > avoid confusions for novices like me.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > regards

> > > > > > > > Partha

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > JHora has hundreds of options because we are unsure of so many

> > > > things. We

> > > > > > > are groping in the dark. Of course, some people may be glorifying

> > > > and even

> > > > > > > *selling* that darkness, but that means nothing to me. As a

> > > > reasonably

> > > > > > > intelligent and conscientious pursuer of Truth, I do know the

> > > > difference

> > > > > > > between light and darkness. I do know the light we have in the

> > > > room is

> > > > > > > slowly growing, but I also know that it is still relatively dark.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Astrologers are used to seeing any shapes they want in clouds.

> > > > What we need

> > > > > > > is quantifiable, measurable and objective rules and methods and

> > > > impassioned

> > > > > > > search for truth by people who do not have a conflict of interest.

> > > > My

> > > > > > > personal belief is that we will make great progress over the next

> > > > decade and

> > > > > > > there will be more light in the field of Jyotish.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The seed was sown by Dr B.V. Raman, who wrote many books on

> > > > astrology in

> > > > > > > English and brought the subject to mainstream intelligentsia. Sri

> > > > K.N. Rao

> > > > > > > did yeoman service by taking a stand on ayanamsa and bringing the

> > > > focus to

> > > > > > > divisional charts etc and the seed became a plant. Pt Sanjay Rath

> > > > took the

> > > > > > > focus back to the works of maharshis like Parasara and Jaimini and

> > > > brought

> > > > > > > several restricted parameters into the mainstream. However, as the

> > > > plant

> > > > > > > grew big, a lot of large weeds came up around the plant.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > The hundreds of options in JHora are partly reflective of the

> > > > weeds we

> > > > > > > have. We need to remove weeds and let the plant grow nicely into a

> > > > tree.

> > > > > > > However, it has to be done carefully. It will be a shame if the

> > > > actual plant

> > > > > > > is hurt instead of the weeds. JHora and our understanding of the

> > > > knowledge

> > > > > > > of rishis will continue to evolve for some more years.

> >

>

Guest guest

dear guruji

i know you are busy so sorry to distrub you

i have some confusion so if posible pl guide me as i know you are having perfect

knowledge

if posiible pl help me

thanking you

my question

in in kundli

9th place chandra ketu have chance of serious skin diseases??

also rahu, shukra, surya, budh at 3rd place can give bad result in mangal

mahadasha which is in last phase

also rahu maha dash is staring from 29/4/2010 so wil give bed result due to

rahu/surya and shukra??

no.1 is guru

no.2 is mangal

no..11 is shani

mesh lagna and mula naxatra

serious problem started since 1-8-2009 so if posible can you chek what is main

reason>

mangal, rahu or shukra???problem

do u sugest any remedies??