IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

[MYP] Image / Photo of Vayudevaru - at Pajaka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hare srinivasa,here is my recent work on vayudevaru with avataratrayaroopa. kindly share.namaskara,srinivasachar.Harish Rao <harishdraoVMMP ; *Sumadhwa Seva <sumadhwaseva >; * Madhwa Yuva Parishat <MadhwaYuvaParishat >Mon, 25 January, 2010 8:55:09

PM[MYP] Image / Photo of Vayudevaru - at Pajaka

namaskAra all,

here is another one.

The first one is a composite picture of avatara trayagaLu.

The second one is of Sri Vayu Devaru.

All four are available at the newly renovated complex at Pajaka, behind the main building, where they have kept the

hAlina bande and mosarina bande.

I am not too sure if these pictures could be used for worshipping, as they dont get a detailed pooje done at the kshEtra.

But these idols are a treat to watch even at the pics and they defnitely hold your attention when you stand in front of them.

One of the most beautiful sculpting we have seen with utmost attention to details.

Thanks to Sri Dilip Rathnakar for clicking and sharing them :)

regards

harish

Vishnu Shanbhag <shantuvin (AT) gmail (DOT) com>VMMP Mon, January 25, 2010 5:33:47 PMRe: [VMMP] Image / Photo of Vayudevaru

santataM cintayE anantaMNamaskaraThere are many exotic drawings concerned to AcAryaru by Sri Vaidya AcAr. All of them are in this file,Warm regardsVishnu

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Guru Prasad <gudiguru (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

Yellarigu nanna Namaskaaragalu,

can that drawing be shared.

Regards

-GP

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Vishnu Shanbhag <shantuvin (AT) gmail (DOT) com> wrote:

santataM cintayE anantaM,Namaskara,Sri Vaidya AcAr had posted one of his precious drawings sometime back. The drawing was according to prANadEvara dhyAna shlOka-- ----->>dhyAyEd gadA abhayakaraM sukR^itAnjaliM tamgiven by AcArya in tantrasAra.It is a beautiful picture of prANadEvaru sitting on the right thigh of nArAyaNa and laxmIdEvi on the left thigh.prANadEvaru has gadA in one hand and abhayamudrA in the other. And the inner two hands are joined in anjalI mudra.And that is the mUlarUpa.Warm regardsVishnu

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:48 PM, PP Kulkarni <prakash0611@ gmail.com> wrote:

Namaskara to all membersI have a query. When i remember Shri Vayu devaru, i remember image of Shri Hanumanth Devaru / Shri Bheemsen Devaru Shri Madhwa Gurugalu. If i am not wrong i understand the above 3 are incarnations / avataras of Shri Vayu Devaru. Is there any different photograph / image / idol of Shri Vayu Devaru (moola rupa) is available.With Best RegardsPrakash P KulkarniKalyan (Near Mumbai)

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

shanmukh patil <shanmukhpatil@ >

Sun, 24 Jan 2010 22:48:07 -0800 (PST)

<VMMP >

Re: [VMMP] Ekaadashi - Guest at home..

hare shrinivasa,

We need to say politely that "we are on fast and we are unable to serve u the food or water in our home today".

No compromising about Ekadashi at any cost.

regards

SKPatil--- On Mon, 1/25/10, Kishor Halageri <kishor.halageri@ gmail.com> wrote:

Kishor Halageri <kishor.halageri@ gmail.com>[VMMP] Ekaadashi - Guest at homevmmp Monday, January 25, 2010, 11:13 AM

NamaskaaraI have a query on Ekaadashi. If someone comes to our house onEkaadashi, should we offer them food or not. Since we perform a properEkaadashi at home, I am in a dilemna whether we have to offer food tothe peole visiting our home or not.They might be Madhvas or Brahmins (Non/Madhvas) or other caste people.Sometimes when a Madhva who is not performing Ekaadashi due to reasonsof either health, age or disbelief, in that case should be offer themfood. Please suggestThanksKishor

-- Regards -GP

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

2 of 2 Photo(s)