IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Photos: srinivas_achar71's photo(s)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

srinivas_achar71 is sharing a photo with you!

Namaskara, herewith enclossing Anugraha Sandesha from Swameeji of Adamar Muth of UDUPI,WHO is impressed by seeing my Paintings on Rayara chritre and issued this with his Aasirwadams.srinivasachar.23.7.2003.

1. b

Please view photos only from people you trust.

Share your pictures with friends online with Photos.

Guest guest

Can any1 tell me is there madhvasangha in Newjersey,if so please let me know the addresssrinivas_achar71 wrote:

srinivas_achar71 is sharing a photo with you!

Namaskara,herewith enclossing Anugraha Sandesha from Swameeji of Adamar Muth of UDUPI,WHO is impressed by seeing my Paintings on Rayara chritre and issued this with his Aasirwadams.srinivasachar.23.7.2003. 1. b

Please view photos only from people you trust.

Share your pictures with friends online with Photos. nAham kartA hariH kartA tatpUjA karmachaakhilam.h|taThaapi matkR^itaa pUja tatprasaadhEna naanyaThaa|tadbhakti tadphalam.h mahyam.h tatprasaadaat.h punaH punaH |karmanyaasO harAvevam.h vishNOsthR^iptikaraH sadhA ||"I am not the doer, shri Hari is the doer, all the actions that I do are His worship. Even then, the worship I do is through His grace and not otherwise. That devotion and the fruits of the actions that come to me are due to His recurring grace" If one always practices to do actions with a dedicated spirit to Hari, in this way, it pleases Vishnu. --- Quoted by Sri madhvAchArya in GitA tAtparya --To send an empty E-mail

(without subject and body info.) to - --Visit VMS at http://www.madhva.orgView the latest events in the US by selecting the 'Events' link--