IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Your Primary Aim Determines Your Actions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hare Krishna! Pranam, Please clarify the following sentence. A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions. In my opinion, every person either a Swami, who preaches the teachings of Geeta or an or an ordinary grihasta like me, feels that all my actions are right. A person justifies all his actions even if they are against the Dharma. In this world of maya, one gets lost............we are unable to distinguish between good and bad. I have been always in search of a

guide, who will show me the path of God realization. But I don't find any...... Probably the true desire is still missing. Hari Bol!

Gita Talk Guidelines

FROM THE MODERATOR

The following are the guidelines for Gita-Talk discussions.

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji.

2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response

3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc.

4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible).

5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand.

6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations

7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc.

8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group.

9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted.

10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group.

11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

Ram Ram

:Shree Hari:

14th September, 2007, Friday

Bhadrapad Shukla Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Shukravar

A very important point that needs special attention. A person performs actions

according to his egoism, and the direction of the actions strengthen the

direction of his egoism. When a man's egoism is of the conviction - "I am

truthful" - he will speak the truth, and this truthfulness further strengthens

his conviction and egoism, towards truthfulness. Thus, he will be unable to

tell a lies.

Whereas a person who regards himself as worldly and hankers after worldly

pleasures and prosperity, who is of the belief that in this modern world of

falsehood, such lies are inevitable and indispensable, such a person whose

egoism is established in evil and worldliness, finds it impossible to tell the

truth, to get rid of evil and vices.

A man being a part of God cannot be void of virtuous feeling, and at the same

time having a relationship with this body and a feeling of mine-ness and egoism

, he is unable to be totally void of evil feelings. But inspite of the coming

of evil feelings, the ever present virtues cannot be entirely destroyed, because

the latter are real and the real never ceases to be (Gita 2:16). On the

contrary, evil feelings are born of bad company and whatever is born, is surely

to perish, because the unreal ceases to be. It has no existence (Gita 2:16).

A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all

his behaviors and actions. A person whose aim is God Realization invokes

virtuous feelings and performs virtuous actions and in him the evil actions are

ultimately wiped out, whereas one whose aim is towards worldly pleasures and

enjoyment and prosperity, he has a predominance of evil and thus engages in evil actions and in him the goodness becomes hidden.

In Gita 16:6 "Lokesmin" specially denotes human beings as being graced with

all the resources, including the discriminative faculty, to attain Salvation. But Gita 9:29 also says that the Lord is equally present in all beings. Where

there is God, there is His divine nature. So the expression "Bhootasargau" has

been used in Gita 16:6 to denote that all beings can follow the spiritual path.

From "The Bhagavad Gita - Sadhak Sanjivani" book in Hindi pg 1728 by Swami

Ramsukhdasji

Guest guest

Hari Om. Any action, which if others do to you,is going to cause you pain and misery,such actions you should not do to others. If you keep this aspect in mind,while performing your actions, I am sure, you will not always call all your actions right.

........vaidyanathan

From: mini_usa2002Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 12:05:19 -0700 Your Primary Aim Determines Your Actions

Hare Krishna!

Pranam,

Please clarify the following sentence.

A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions.

In my opinion, every person either a Swami, who preaches the teachings of Geeta or an or an ordinary grihasta like me, feels that all my actions are right. A person justifies all his actions even if they are against the Dharma. In this world of maya, one gets lost............we are unable to distinguish between good and bad. I have been always in search of a guide, who will show me the path of God realization. But I don't find any...... Probably the true desire is still missing.

Hari Bol!

Gita Talk Guidelines

FROM THE MODERATOR

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

MODERATOR Ram Ram :Shree Hari:

14th September, 2007, Friday Bhadrapad Shukla Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Shukravar

A very important point that needs special attention. A person performs actions according to his egoism, and the direction of the actions strengthen the direction of his egoism. When a man's egoism is of the conviction - "I am truthful" - he will speak the truth, and this truthfulness further strengthens his conviction and egoism, towards truthfulness. Thus, he will be unable to tell a lies.

Whereas a person who regards himself as worldly and hankers after worldly pleasures and prosperity, who is of the belief that in this modern world of falsehood, such lies are inevitable and indispensable, such a person whose egoism is established in evil and worldliness, finds it impossible to tell the truth, to get rid of evil and vices.

A man being a part of God cannot be void of virtuous feeling, and at the same time having a relationship with this body and a feeling of mine-ness and egoism , he is unable to be totally void of evil feelings. But inspite of the coming of evil feelings, the ever present virtues cannot be entirely destroyed, because the latter are real and the real never ceases to be (Gita 2:16). On the contrary, evil feelings are born of bad company and whatever is born, is surely to perish, because the unreal ceases to be. It has no existence (Gita 2:16).

A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions. A person whose aim is God Realization invokes virtuous feelings and performs virtuous actions and in him the evil actions are ultimately wiped out, whereas one whose aim is towards worldly pleasures and enjoyment and prosperity, he has a predominance of evil and thus engages in evil actions and in him the goodness becomes hidden.

In Gita 16:6 "Lokesmin" specially denotes human beings as being graced with all the resources, including the discriminative faculty, to attain Salvation. But Gita 9:29 also says that the Lord is equally present in all beings. Where there is God, there is His divine nature. So the expression "Bhootasargau" has been used in Gita 16:6 to denote that all beings can follow the spiritual path.

From "The Bhagavad Gita - Sadhak Sanjivani" book in Hindi pg 1728 by Swami Ramsukhdasji

Guest guest

Good and bad are relative terms...just words....words are for conveying some

understanding only and after that words have to be dropped...no further use of them.

our belief drive our behaviour but as we understand things and grow the beliefs change and we

get transformed...without doing effort...... " understanding is the whole thing "

Truth (Bright Good) lies beyond the duality i.e. good and bad, up and down, right and wrong, better or worse,

etc... There is a stage when you realize good and bad are both ends of the same rope. Good exists

because bad is and vice versa... If there was no bad what will Good mean to us?

Happy Thoughts - Sushil

On 9/15/07, surashree rode <mini_usa2002 wrote:

Hare Krishna!

Pranam,

Please clarify the following sentence.

A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions.

In my opinion, every person either a Swami, who preaches the teachings of Geeta or an or an ordinary grihasta like me, feels that all my actions are right. A person justifies all his actions even if they are against the Dharma. In this world of maya, one gets lost............we are unable to distinguish between good and bad. I have been always in search of a guide, who will show me the path of God realization. But I don't find any...... Probably the true desire is still missing.

Hari Bol!

Gita Talk Guidelines

FROM THE MODERATOR

1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5. Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible.

MODERATOR Ram Ram :Shree Hari:

14th September, 2007, Friday Bhadrapad Shukla Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Shukravar

A very important point that needs special attention. A person performs actions according to his egoism, and the direction of the actions strengthen the direction of his egoism. When a man's egoism is of the conviction - " I am truthful " - he will speak the truth, and this truthfulness further strengthens his conviction and egoism, towards truthfulness. Thus, he will be unable to tell a lies.

Whereas a person who regards himself as worldly and hankers after worldly pleasures and prosperity, who is of the belief that in this modern world of falsehood, such lies are inevitable and indispensable, such a person whose egoism is established in evil and worldliness, finds it impossible to tell the truth, to get rid of evil and vices.

A man being a part of God cannot be void of virtuous feeling, and at the same time having a relationship with this body and a feeling of mine-ness and egoism , he is unable to be totally void of evil feelings. But inspite of the coming of evil feelings, the ever present virtues cannot be entirely destroyed, because the latter are real and the real never ceases to be (Gita 2:16). On the contrary, evil feelings are born of bad company and whatever is born, is surely to perish, because the unreal ceases to be. It has no existence (Gita 2:16).

A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions. A person whose aim is God Realization invokes virtuous feelings and performs virtuous actions and in him the evil actions are ultimately wiped out, whereas one whose aim is towards worldly pleasures and enjoyment and prosperity, he has a predominance of evil and thus engages in evil actions and in him the goodness becomes hidden.

In Gita 16:6 " Lokesmin " specially denotes human beings as being graced with all the resources, including the discriminative faculty, to attain Salvation. But Gita 9:29 also says that the Lord is equally present in all beings. Where there is God, there is His divine nature. So the expression " Bhootasargau " has been used in Gita 16:6 to denote that all beings can follow the spiritual path.

From " The Bhagavad Gita - Sadhak Sanjivani " book in Hindi pg 1728 by Swami Ramsukhdasji

Guest guest

Surashree your point is very right, and exactly same is the problem with me, and that is what surprises me most we are individuals who don't know each other don't share any background but share exactly same kind of problem and point of view, So, that is the prove enough of the fact that there is is certain force working in all of us and calling us in the same direction and we all are moving, some are ahead of us and some are following us and we feel very happy when someone is just beside,however, this is very rare as the quest of this life is to search that god and we should not fall in the trap of readymade answers as they become the reason for distracting us from our way we just have to keep on walking and the same god who has taken care of us from so long will take care of us in future also.

Haribol

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 surashree rode wrote :

>Hare Krishna!

>

> Pranam,

>

> Please clarify the following sentence.

>

> A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions.

>

> In my opinion, every person either a Swami, who preaches the teachings of Geeta or an or an ordinary grihasta like me, feels that all my actions are right. A person justifies all his actions even if they are against the Dharma. In this world of maya, one gets lost............we are unable to distinguish between good and bad. I have been always in search of a guide, who will show me the path of God realization. But I don't find any...... Probably the true desire is still missing.

>

> Hari Bol!

> <p>

>

>

> <p>

>:Shree Hari:

>

>14th September, 2007, Friday

>Bhadrapad Shukla Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Shukravar

>

>A very important point that needs special attention. A person performs actions

>according to his egoism, and the direction of the actions strengthen the

>direction of his egoism. When a man's egoism is of the conviction - " I am

>truthful " - he will speak the truth, and this truthfulness further strengthens

>his conviction and egoism, towards truthfulness. Thus, he will be unable to

>tell a lies.

>

>Whereas a person who regards himself as worldly and hankers after worldly

>pleasures and prosperity, who is of the belief that in this modern world of

>falsehood, such lies are inevitable and indispensable, such a person whose

>egoism is established in evil and worldliness, finds it impossible to tell the

>truth, to get rid of evil and vices.

>

>A man being a part of God cannot be void of virtuous feeling, and at the same

>time having a relationship with this body and a feeling of mine-ness and egoism

>, he is unable to be totally void of evil feelings. But inspite of the coming

>of evil feelings, the ever present virtues cannot be entirely destroyed, because

>the latter are real and the real never ceases to be (Gita 2:16). On the

>contrary, evil feelings are born of bad company and whatever is born, is surely

>to perish, because the unreal ceases to be. It has no existence (Gita 2:16).

>

>A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all

>his behaviors and actions. A person whose aim is God Realization invokes

>virtuous feelings and performs virtuous actions and in him the evil actions are

>ultimately wiped out, whereas one whose aim is towards worldly pleasures and

>enjoyment and prosperity, he has a predominance of evil and thus engages in

>evil actions and in him the goodness becomes hidden.

>

>In Gita 16:6 " Lokesmin " specially denotes human beings as being graced with

>all the resources, including the discriminative faculty, to attain Salvation.

>But Gita 9:29 also says that the Lord is equally present in all beings. Where

>there is God, there is His divine nature. So the expression " Bhootasargau " has

>been used in Gita 16:6 to denote that all beings can follow the spiritual path.

>

> From " The Bhagavad Gita - Sadhak Sanjivani " book in Hindi pg 1728 by Swami

>Ramsukhdasji

>

Hare krishna,

Guest guest

Dear Sadhakas, Namaste!

" Understanding is the Whole thing " ! All our actions come from what we have

understood in terms of our conditioning(beliefs, convictions, opinions etc).

Often times this conditioning leads to suffering as we all know insults, hurts,

envy, greed, false pride, anger, frustrations etc etc. These become our

behavioral patterns because we think we are right as we don't know any other way

of thinking. We have to be free from such conditioning which may also be known

traditionally as our karmas!

One such conditioning is what I call " Mother conditioning " meaning I have

indentified with body, thoughts-feelings, unfulfilled desires, drives to become

like somebody, etc etc as " me " . Thus I have separated myself from the Wholeness

of Being(GOD or Supreme COnsciousness).

It is true as mentioned " A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness

or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions " . So the deep rooted feeling

has to be addressed rather than actions, or behaviors!

My experience is that deep rooted feeling in us is that we are a body with a

name, and conglomerations of thoughts in the form of beliefs, images, opinions

about us and world, planted in us by " us " and environment of the place we

belong.

All such are conceptual superimpositions-limitations on our true nature of ever

Being(Existence) and Conscious(Knowingness). It is the only truth of ourselves

remaining unaffected during presence and

absence of experiences of good and bad. This is Sat-Chit aspect of all our

living which gets covered, and yet undeniable. Such understanding-knowledge

brings about a permanent changes in our behaviors because this knowledge becomes

our " deep rooted inner

feelings " a chariotter(Krishna), so to speak, driving all our actions to

Freedom(victory) in the battlefield of life!

My suggestion would be to work on being free from such conditioning by

questioning all beliefs about " me " being separate individual(ego). Help of a

living spiritual teacher or friend or such forum as this group, is very useful

at this stage. That will show us

that we have no evidence of our separate self by arguing against, playing

devil's advocate, etc etc.

Then we will automatically be free from " me " and will have united with

Wholeness-Understanding(our true nature), without efforts on the part of 'me " .

Such Understanding is itself God-Consciousness as This is liberation in short!

Finally longing for such knowledge(Atma-Gyan) brings a true Guru to our door. We

feel a pull within us by Truth itself, and a push outside, by our teacher or

friend or Guru! We need not search or wait for such Guru!

Namaskar! ...Pratap

--- surashree rode <mini_usa2002 wrote:

> Hare Krishna!

>

> Pranam,

>

> Please clarify the following sentence.

>

> A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive

all his behaviors and

> actions.

>

> In my opinion, every person either a Swami, who

> preaches the teachings of Geeta or an or an ordinary

> grihasta like me, feels that all my actions are

> right. A person justifies all his actions even if

> they are against the Dharma. In this world of maya,

> one gets lost............we are unable to

> distinguish between good and bad. I have been always

> in search of a guide, who will show me the path of

> God realization. But I don't find any...... Probably

> the true desire is still missing.

>

> Hari Bol!

>

> :Shree Hari:

>

> 14th September, 2007, Friday

> Bhadrapad Shukla Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2064,

> Shukravar

>

> A very important point that needs special attention.

> A person performs actions

> according to his egoism, and the direction of the

> actions strengthen the

> direction of his egoism. When a man's egoism is of

> the conviction - " I am

> truthful " - he will speak the truth, and this

> truthfulness further strengthens

> his conviction and egoism, towards truthfulness.

> Thus, he will be unable to

> tell a lies.

>

> Whereas a person who regards himself as worldly and

> hankers after worldly

> pleasures and prosperity, who is of the belief that

> in this modern world of

> falsehood, such lies are inevitable and

> indispensable, such a person whose

> egoism is established in evil and worldliness, finds

> it impossible to tell the

> truth, to get rid of evil and vices.

>

> A man being a part of God cannot be void of virtuous

> feeling, and at the same

> time having a relationship with this body and a

> feeling of mine-ness and egoism

> , he is unable to be totally void of evil feelings.

> But inspite of the coming

> of evil feelings, the ever present virtues cannot be

> entirely destroyed, because

> the latter are real and the real never ceases to be

> (Gita 2:16). On the

> contrary, evil feelings are born of bad company and

> whatever is born, is surely

> to perish, because the unreal ceases to be. It has

> no existence (Gita 2:16).

>

> A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either

> goodness or evilness, drive all

> his behaviors and actions. A person whose aim is God

> Realization invokes

> virtuous feelings and performs virtuous actions and

> in him the evil actions are

> ultimately wiped out, whereas one whose aim is

> towards worldly pleasures and

> enjoyment and prosperity, he has a predominance of

> evil and thus engages in

> evil actions and in him the goodness becomes hidden.

>

> In Gita 16:6 " Lokesmin " specially denotes human

> beings as being graced with

> all the resources, including the discriminative

> faculty, to attain Salvation.

> But Gita 9:29 also says that the Lord is equally

> present in all beings. Where

> there is God, there is His divine nature. So the

> expression " Bhootasargau " has

> been used in Gita 16:6 to denote that all beings can

> follow the spiritual path.

>

> From " The Bhagavad Gita - Sadhak Sanjivani " book in

> Hindi pg 1728 by Swami

> Ramsukhdasji

Guest guest

Ram Ram Priya Sadhak, prasana ke liye dhanyavad! Agree that most people are driven to actions by their own strong impulses but the message from the scriptures is that the actions should be done after careful consideration, even the wise can be confused at times. As Swamiji Maharaj has pointed in his discourses that we should perform our swadharma diligently with an attitude of dedicated service, actions should be done without the feeling of burden but with pleasure and without any expectations. Also, it is not our duty to make a judgment about other people how well or badly they are performing their actions. Being the active students of Gitaji, we know Gitaji says actions on their own cannot be labeled as good or bad, the motive behind the action truly determines whether action is good or bad. Let us take an example - to cut somebody with a knife surely seems like a bad thing, even the little child will say that it is very bad thing but let us examine this in the following settings: - A surgeon cuts the patient's limb - A soldier fighting for his country cuts someone from the enemy camp - A thief cuts someone's limb to rob I am sure you agree that the motive behind the action is the key important thing in deciding whether action is good or bad (Gita: 18-17 "He whose mind is free from egoism and whose understanding is fee from attachment, even though slaying all these people, slays not, nor is he bound.") Other related verses from Gitaji: 3-9 "The world is bound by actions other than those performed for the sake of sacrifice; do therefore, O son of Kunti, perform action for that sake (for sacrifice alone), free from attachment." 3-19 Therefore, always efficiently do your duty without attachment. Doing work without attachment, man attains the Supreme". 4-17 “The truth about action must be known; and the truth of prohibited action must also be known, even so, the truth about inaction must be known; for mysterious are the ways of action”. 16-24 “Therefore, let the scripture be your authority in determining what ought to be done and what not to be done. Knowing this, you should act only in accordance with sanction of the scriptures”. As we see the knowledge of scripture is required but when we are doing actions for a selfish motive, we have the responsibility for the fruit of action. . In case of a sharanagatah bhakta, who resolves to do actions as an offering to God only, he becomes free from the fruit (binding aspect) of our actions. Also, it is true that he will not be able to a do any bad action. Since he does not have any selfish motive and he is not doing actions under the influence of Raag/Dvesh (attachment/ aversion, likes or dislikes). In his case the voice of the pure consciousness is directing him to do the right action under all circumstances or a situations. Loving pranam A Sadhka surashree rode <mini_usa2002 wrote: Hare

Krishna! Pranam, Please clarify the following sentence. A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions. In my opinion, every person either a Swami, who preaches the teachings of Geeta or an or an ordinary grihasta like me, feels that all my actions are right. A person justifies all his actions even if they are against the Dharma. In this world of maya, one gets lost............we are unable to distinguish between good and bad. I have been always in search of a guide, who will show me the

path of God realization. But I don't find any...... Probably the true desire is still missing. Hari Bol! Gita Talk Guidelines FROM THE MODERATOR The following are the guidelines for Gita-Talk discussions. 1. Purpose of the group is to help Sadhaks clarify their doubts related to Gita shlokas. For responses to be posted, they must further clarify the understanding of Gitaji. 2. Wherever possible, please quote Gitaji or other scriptures to substantiate the response 3. Please limit personal feelings, opinions, beliefs etc. 4. Kindly make your responses concise and to the point. (Up to twenty line maximum, if possible). 5.

Please limit discussions to subject at hand. 6. Please do not include links to other sites or other organizations 7. Please do not include your personal information such as phone number, address etc. 8. Kindly do not address the response to a particular individual, since the message is going to the entire group. 9. Due to a large readership, not all responses will be posted. 10. Moderator at his discretion, may modify the posting, if content is unclear or not appropriate for distribution to the group. 11. Please respond taking into consideration novices, youth, westerners, non-secterian audience. Please limit the use on only sanskrit words, and provide the english word with sanskrit bracketed wherever possible. MODERATOR Ram Ram :Shree Hari: 14th September, 2007,

Friday Bhadrapad Shukla Tritiya, Vikram Samvat 2064, Shukravar A very important point that needs special attention. A person performs actions according to his egoism, and the direction of the actions strengthen the direction of his egoism. When a man's egoism is of the conviction - "I am truthful" - he will speak the truth, and this truthfulness further strengthens his conviction and egoism, towards truthfulness. Thus, he will be unable to tell a lies. Whereas a person who regards himself as worldly and hankers after worldly pleasures and prosperity, who is of the belief that in this modern world of falsehood, such lies are inevitable and indispensable, such a person whose egoism is established in evil and worldliness, finds it impossible to tell the truth, to get rid of evil and vices. A man being a part of God cannot be void of virtuous feeling, and at the same time having a relationship with this body and a feeling of

mine-ness and egoism , he is unable to be totally void of evil feelings. But inspite of the coming of evil feelings, the ever present virtues cannot be entirely destroyed, because the latter are real and the real never ceases to be (Gita 2:16). On the contrary, evil feelings are born of bad company and whatever is born, is surely to perish, because the unreal ceases to be. It has no existence (Gita 2:16). A person's deep rooted inner feeling of either goodness or evilness, drive all his behaviors and actions. A person whose aim is God Realization invokes virtuous feelings and performs virtuous actions and in him the evil actions are ultimately wiped out, whereas one whose aim is towards worldly pleasures and enjoyment and prosperity, he has a predominance of evil and thus engages in evil actions and in him the goodness becomes hidden. In Gita 16:6 "Lokesmin" specially denotes human beings as being graced with all the resources, including the

discriminative faculty, to attain Salvation. But Gita 9:29 also says that the Lord is equally present in all beings. Where there is God, there is His divine nature. So the expression "Bhootasargau" has been used in Gita 16:6 to denote that all beings can follow the spiritual path. From "The Bhagavad Gita - Sadhak Sanjivani" book in Hindi pg 1728 by Swami Ramsukhdasji

Pinpoint customers who are looking for what you sell.