IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Bhajanam at Guruvayur

Rate this topic

Guest guest

To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,

My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week.  What exactly is one

supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how?  In the present days of large crowd and

consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend all

the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram.  Can the elders and Gurudevs

of the group guide us in the matter?

Narayana, Narayana, Narayana             Sivasubramani

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

V.V.Subramanian,

C2-97,Janak Puri,

New Delhi-110058-INDIA

Tel.011-25552505

Cell Phone No.9313714631

E-mail vvs1934

Namaskaram.

I think that if you make an application in advance to the Administrator,they may provide some facilities.--- On Sat, 3/4/10, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer wrote:

Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer[Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayurguruvayur Date: Saturday, 3 April, 2010, 2:39 PM

To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week. What exactly is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how? In the present days of large crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram. Can the elders and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?Narayana, Narayana, Narayana SivasubramaniYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya.One of our devotees had provided some details on "bhajanam irikkal" in 2 previous posts. Pl. read these atguruvayur/message/11085guruvayur/message/11009Hope some of our senior devotee members can throw more light on the topic, esp. if there have been any recent changes...Regards,Veena.--- On Sat, 4/3/10, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer wrote:Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer[Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayurguruvayur Date: Saturday, April 3, 2010, 4:09 AM

My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week. What exactly is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how? In the present days of large crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram. Can the elders and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?

Narayana, Narayana, Narayana Sivasubramani

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Due to the Heavy rush due to the summer vaccation the Bhajanam irikkal will not

be that much easy . Hence As suggested by our respected S.Vaidyanathanji , it is

advisable to approach some one in the administrative section to extend helps.

Those who want to do Bhajan has to stand in the queue after having bath from

2.O' clock in the morning . The temple opens at 3.00 A.M and from Nirmalayam

onwards each and every poojas - Vakacharthu-Ushapooja

-Sheeveli-Palabhishekam-Navakabhishekan-Pantheeradipooja and Ucha Pooja are to

be attended .They have to sit inside the temple , Chant Narayana Manthram and

attend discourses and Eat only Prasadams .The temple closed at 1.00 P.M after

Ucha Pooja and re opens again at 4.00 P.M. The Devoottee again have to take bath

and attend other rituals like Evening Sheeveli - Deeparadhana-Athazhapooja etc.

If there is Chuttuvilakku / Krishanattam they can watch them too . Then the

Warrier incharge reads the daily income and expenditure of the day .The temple

closes after Trippuka.

We could do a Bhajan irikkal on a Harthal day in 2006 sine the devottees from

outside places could not reach Guruvayur

Gopalakrishnan

guruvayur , Veena Nair <veeus18 wrote:

>

> Om Namo Narayanaya.

>

> One of our devotees had provided some details on " bhajanam irikkal "   in 2

previous posts. Pl. read these at

>

> guruvayur/message/11085

>

> guruvayur/message/11009

>

> Hope some of our senior devotee members can throw more light on the topic,

esp. if there have been any recent changes...

>

>

> Regards,

>

> Veena.

>

> --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer wrote:

>

> Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer

> [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayur

> guruvayur

> Saturday, April 3, 2010, 4:09 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week.  What exactly is

one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how?  In the present days of large crowd

and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend

all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram.  Can the elders and

Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?

>

> Narayana, Narayana, Narayana             Sivasubramani

>

>

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Subramaniji,

I had the good fortune to do 12 days bhajanam three times in the last 5 years. As you pointed out, because of the number of people waiting for darshan, it is almost impossible to go inside and have darshan after each pooja. A very pious devotee advised me to do the following way and I simply followed that. It may work for you too.

I got up at 1.45 Am everyday and was in the line by 2 20 or 2,25. Even though only one or two days I could see Bhagavaan before the nirmaallyam was removed, I could have darshan with out any problem. Some times I saw Vaakacchaartthu, some times thailaabhishekam, some times jalaabhishekam etc. If the crowd is less, you can actually join the line again and again and get darshan. Then I used to do pradakshinam until 5 o " clock. Then I used to come and rest in the hotel room, and at 6 I went to Mammiyoor and came back for Sheeveli.

After that some days I could go inside for darshan, if there is too much crowd, I saw the Kotimaram and tried to see Bhagavaan there. It is said that Bhagavaan watches every bhaktha in every part of the universe and blesses from the kotimaram. So why worry about not going inside? Then I used to read Naaraayaneeyam, Vishnubhujamgaprayatham, sahasranaamam etc until I am tired. When i feel tired I used to go to the room and rest. Again everybody in the line can have darshan for Ucchapooja. So I used to stand in line just before the line is finished or often as the last one and go inside for another darshan. First time,I only ate the naivedayam from Velli Uruli. I requested Melshanthi to give me the naivedyam and he blessed me with that for 12 days. Next time I did not want to bother and ate from the hotels.

Evenings, when the crowd is less, I could have darshan. Otherwise I just saw the Krishna at the kotimaram. After deepaaraadhana (almost never could go inside at this time) around 7.30 I used to come to the room, have a banana and some milk and go to bed early to get up at 1.45. This worked very well for me all the three times. Even though I could not have darshan after each pooja, anytime when I wanted, I felt Bhagavaan was there on the kotimaram blessing everybody. Only the first time, I could do with food restrictions and  I tried not to eat at the hotels and had only naivedyam in the afternoon and rest of the time I ate kadalippazham, milk or avil. Next two times, I ate  at the hotels because it was not fair to ask the melshanthi again when so many others like me were there to get the naivedyam.

Subramaniji, I am not sure whether this is the right way of Bhajan. I was very happy all the three times because most of the time I could think of Him and felt the divine presence everywhere there. So I thought I will share this with you.

Ananthakotiprnaamams to Bhagavaan

regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer wrote:

To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week.  What exactly is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how?  In the present days of large crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram.  Can the elders and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?

Narayana, Narayana, Narayana             SivasubramaniYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

Guest guest

what is this baJanam?

please for my ignorance. All i have done is visit Guruvayoor once a day and see

the lord.

when i read the word Bajanam i thought people do a bajan or sing song for the

lord. but all the replies to the posts are stating other wise.

i am just curious.

sumans

guruvayur , " gopalkrishna25 " <gopalakrishnan.marath

wrote:

>

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Due to the Heavy rush due to the summer vaccation the Bhajanam irikkal will

not be that much easy . Hence As suggested by our respected S.Vaidyanathanji ,

it is advisable to approach some one in the administrative section to extend

helps.

>

> Those who want to do Bhajan has to stand in the queue after having bath from

onwards each and every poojas - Vakacharthu-Ushapooja

-Sheeveli-Palabhishekam-Navakabhishekan-Pantheeradipooja and Ucha Pooja are to

be attended .They have to sit inside the temple , Chant Narayana Manthram and

attend discourses and Eat only Prasadams .The temple closed at 1.00 P.M after

Ucha Pooja and re opens again at 4.00 P.M. The Devoottee again have to take bath

and attend other rituals like Evening Sheeveli - Deeparadhana-Athazhapooja etc.

If there is Chuttuvilakku / Krishanattam they can watch them too . Then the

Warrier incharge reads the daily income and expenditure of the day .The temple

closes after Trippuka.

>

> We could do a Bhajan irikkal on a Harthal day in 2006 sine the devottees from

outside places could not reach Guruvayur

>

> Gopalakrishnan

>

> guruvayur , Veena Nair <veeus18@> wrote:

> >

> > Om Namo Narayanaya.

> >

> > One of our devotees had provided some details on " bhajanam irikkal "   in 2

previous posts. Pl. read these at

> >

> > guruvayur/message/11085

> >

> > guruvayur/message/11009

> >

> > Hope some of our senior devotee members can throw more light on the topic,

> >

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Veena.

> >

> > --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer@> wrote:

> >

> > Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer@>

> > [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayur

> > guruvayur

> > Saturday, April 3, 2010, 4:09 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,

> >

> > My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week.  What exactly

is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how?  In the present days of large

crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot

attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram.  Can the elders

and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?

> >

> > Narayana, Narayana, Narayana             Sivasubramani

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> >

>

Guest guest

Pranamam,

Some one told me that we should also take the ghee distributed by a devaswom employ soon after nada was closed.

Rgd',

Upama.Menon--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuramRe: [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayurguruvayur Date: Sunday, 4 April, 2010, 8:47 PM

Dear Subramaniji,

I had the good fortune to do 12 days bhajanam three times in the last 5 years. As you pointed out, because of the number of people waiting for darshan, it is almost impossible to go inside and have darshan after each pooja. A very pious devotee advised me to do the following way and I simply followed that. It may work for you too.

I got up at 1.45 Am everyday and was in the line by 2 20 or 2,25. Even though only one or two days I could see Bhagavaan before the nirmaallyam was removed, I could have darshan with out any problem. Some times I saw Vaakacchaartthu, some times thailaabhishekam, some times jalaabhishekam etc. If the crowd is less, you can actually join the line again and again and get darshan. Then I used to do pradakshinam until 5 o"clock. Then I used to come and rest in the hotel room, and at 6 I went to Mammiyoor and came back for Sheeveli.

After that some days I could go inside for darshan, if there is too much crowd, I saw the Kotimaram and tried to see Bhagavaan there. It is said that Bhagavaan watches every bhaktha in every part of the universe and blesses from the kotimaram. So why worry about not going inside? Then I used to read Naaraayaneeyam, Vishnubhujamgapraya tham, sahasranaamam etc until I am tired. When i feel tired I used to go to the room and rest. Again everybody in the line can have darshan for Ucchapooja. So I used to stand in line just before the line is finished or often as the last one and go inside for another darshan. First time,I only ate the naivedayam from Velli Uruli. I requested Melshanthi to give me the naivedyam and he blessed me with that for 12 days. Next time I did not want to bother and ate from the hotels.

Evenings, when the crowd is less, I could have darshan. Otherwise I just saw the Krishna at the kotimaram. After deepaaraadhana (almost never could go inside at this time) around 7.30 I used to come to the room, have a banana and some milk and go to bed early to get up at 1.45. This worked very well for me all the three times. Even though I could not have darshan after each pooja, anytime when I wanted, I felt Bhagavaan was there on the kotimaram blessing everybody. Only the first time, I could do with food restrictions and I tried not to eat at the hotels and had only naivedyam in the afternoon and rest of the time I ate kadalippazham, milk or avil. Next two times, I ate at the hotels because it was not fair to ask the melshanthi again when so many others like me were there to get the naivedyam.

Subramaniji, I am not sure whether this is the right way of Bhajan. I was very happy all the three times because most of the time I could think of Him and felt the divine presence everywhere there. So I thought I will share this with you.

Ananthakotiprnaamam s to Bhagavaan

regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week. What exactly is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how? In the present days of large crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram. Can the elders and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?Narayana, Narayana, Narayana SivasubramaniYour Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

Guest guest

Namaste,

I too have heard that. When I was doing Bhajan during pregnancy, the people there advised, it wont be practical to pray for all poojas, so I used to sit near the koothambalam (from where one person told me to chant Vishnu Sahasranamam), have darshan for 3 poojas, one among which will be ucha pooja. It is said that 'ucha pooja tozuthal baaki poojakal tozutha phalam aanu' - I am not sure how far correct it is. Another advantage is that temple will close after all the persons in the temple had darshan - so we used to wait and go as the last persons without much push around. It is better to sit there in the temple itself. Night after tripuka, they will distribute ghee as mentioned by Upamaji which is also to be taken. If it is for pregnant ladies, the most important thing is to take the vena nivedyam, for which tickets are to be taken the previous day from the vazhipadu counter. Also Thantri will give the rice offered inside the Sreekovil in

silver utensils to Kannan, if you ask them, but you will have to wait till around 2o'clock to get it. After vakacharthu, they will distribute the oil poured in the vigraham along with the teertham, it is good to have it also.

May Guruvayoorappan bless your daughter to have a nice bhajan.

Jai Sree Krishna

Upama. Menon. <upamamenonguruvayur Sent: Mon, April 5, 2010 1:56:47 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayur

Pranamam,

Some one told me that we should also take the ghee distributed by a devaswom employ soon after nada was closed.

Rgd'

Upama.Menon--- On Sun, 4/4/10, Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com> wrote:

Savitri Puram <savitriopuram@ gmail.com>Re: [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayurguruvayur@grou ps.comSunday, 4 April, 2010, 8:47 PM

Dear Subramaniji,

I got up at 1.45 Am everyday and was in the line by 2 20 or 2,25. Even though only one or two days I could see Bhagavaan before the nirmaallyam was removed, I could have darshan with out any problem. Some times I saw Vaakacchaartthu, some times thailaabhishekam, some times jalaabhishekam etc. If the crowd is less, you can actually join the line again and again and get darshan. Then I used to do pradakshinam until 5 o"clock. Then I used to come and rest in the hotel room, and at 6 I went to Mammiyoor and came back for Sheeveli.

After that some days I could go inside for darshan, if there is too much crowd, I saw the Kotimaram and tried to see Bhagavaan there. It is said that Bhagavaan watches every bhaktha in every part of the universe and blesses from the kotimaram. So why worry about not going inside? Then I used to read Naaraayaneeyam, Vishnubhujamgapraya tham, sahasranaamam etc until I am tired. When i feel tired I used to go to the room and rest. Again everybody in the line can have darshan for Ucchapooja. So I used to stand in line just before the line is finished or often as the last one and go inside for another darshan. First time,I only ate the naivedayam from Velli Uruli. I requested Melshanthi to give me the naivedyam and he blessed me with that for 12 days. Next time I did not want to bother and ate from the hotels.

Evenings, when the crowd is less, I could have darshan. Otherwise I just saw the Krishna at the kotimaram. After deepaaraadhana (almost never could go inside at this time) around 7.30 I used to come to the room, have a banana and some milk and go to bed early to get up at 1.45. This worked very well for me all the three times. Even though I could not have darshan after each pooja, anytime when I wanted, I felt Bhagavaan was there on the kotimaram blessing everybody. Only the first time, I could do with food restrictions and I tried not to eat at the hotels and had only naivedyam in the afternoon and rest of the time I ate kadalippazham, milk or avil. Next two times, I ate at the hotels because it was not fair to ask the melshanthi again when so many others like me were there to get the naivedyam.

Ananthakotiprnaamam s to Bhagavaan

regards and prayers

Savitri

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 4:09 AM, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Guest guest

Dear Sumanji,

The term,bhajana or bhajans are usually used for singing songs ,usually in groups in praise of the Lord.

The term Bhajanam irikkal is used when a devotee decides a certain amount of days exclusively spent in prayers. As mentioned in these columns. devotees may use any number of ways to observe this. Usually the person spends the time worshipping the Lord from the time, temple opens to the time ,the nada closes. I am sure if you read the posts, you will understand the different ways of doing it.One post also mentioned you can sit in the your own home and participate in it if you can get mental concentration.

It is a common practice for women in kerala to do this ritual during pregnancy also.

with regards,

Sreedevi

Om Namo narayanaya

--- On Sun, 4/4/10, sundaris <suemani2000 wrote:

sundaris <suemani2000[Guruvayur] Re: Bhajanam at Guruvayurguruvayur Date: Sunday, April 4, 2010, 9:28 PM

what is this baJanam? please for my ignorance. All i have done is visit Guruvayoor once a day and see the lord. when i read the word Bajanam i thought people do a bajan or sing song for the lord. but all the replies to the posts are stating other wise.i am just curious.sumansguruvayur@grou ps.com, "gopalkrishna25" <gopalakrishnan. marath@.. .> wrote:>> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Due to the Heavy rush due to the summer vaccation the Bhajanam irikkal will not be that much easy . Hence As suggested by our respected S.Vaidyanathanji , it is advisable to approach some one in the administrative section to extend helps.> > Those who want to do Bhajan has to stand in the queue after having bath from 2.O'

clock in the morning . The temple opens at 3.00 A.M and from Nirmalayam onwards each and every poojas - Vakacharthu- Ushapooja -Sheeveli-Palabhish ekam-Navakabhish ekan-Pantheeradi pooja and Ucha Pooja are to be attended .They have to sit inside the temple , Chant Narayana Manthram and attend discourses and Eat only Prasadams .The temple closed at 1.00 P.M after Ucha Pooja and re opens again at 4.00 P.M. The Devoottee again have to take bath and attend other rituals like Evening Sheeveli - Deeparadhana- Athazhapooja etc. If there is Chuttuvilakku / Krishanattam they can watch them too . Then the Warrier incharge reads the daily income and expenditure of the day .The temple closes after Trippuka.> > We could do a Bhajan irikkal on a Harthal day in 2006 sine the devottees from outside places could not reach Guruvayur> > Gopalakrishnan> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Veena Nair <veeus18@> wrote:> >> > Om Namo Narayanaya.> > > > One of our devotees had provided some details on "bhajanam irikkal"Â in 2 previous posts. Pl. read these at> > > > http://groups. / group/guruvayur/ message/11085> > > > http://groups. / group/guruvayur/ message/11009> > > > Hope some of our senior devotee members can throw more light on the topic, esp. if there have been any recent changes...> > > > > >

Regards,> > > > Veena.> > > > --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer@> wrote:> > > > Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer@>> > [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayur> > guruvayur@grou ps.com> > Saturday, April 3, 2010, 4:09 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,> > > > My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week. What exactly is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and

how? In the present days of large crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one cannot attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram. Can the elders and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?> > > > Narayana, Narayana, Narayana            Sivasubramani> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >>

Guest guest

SreeDevi

Thank you so much for this information. Till today i was not aware of this

prayer ritual. it is very interesting.

one has to be extremely focussed to do this thing from far away. In the temple

premises you get into the mindset and it becomes more religious and at the end

of it all, we get more satisfied we were with the lord him self.

Thank you so much

sumans

guruvayur , NVP Menon <nvpmenon wrote:

>

> Dear Sumanji,

>  The term,bhajana or bhajans are usually used for singing songs ,usually in

groups in praise of the Lord.

>  The term Bhajanam irikkal is used when a devotee decides a certain amount of

days exclusively spent in prayers. As mentioned in these columns. devotees may

use any number of ways to observe this. Usually the person spends  the time

worshipping the Lord from the time, temple opens to the time ,the nada

closes. I am sure if you read the posts, you will understand the different ways

of doing it.One post also mentioned you can sit in the your own home and

participate in it if you can get mental concentration.

> It is a common practice for women  in kerala to do this ritual during

pregnancy also.

> with regards,

> Sreedevi

> Om Namo narayanaya

>  

>  

>  

>

>

> --- On Sun, 4/4/10, sundaris <suemani2000 wrote:

>

>

> sundaris <suemani2000

> [Guruvayur] Re: Bhajanam at Guruvayur

> guruvayur

> Sunday, April 4, 2010, 9:28 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> what is this baJanam?

> please for my ignorance. All i have done is visit Guruvayoor once a day and

see the lord.

> when i read the word Bajanam i thought people do a bajan or sing song for the

lord. but all the replies to the posts are stating other wise.

>

> i am just curious.

>

> sumans

> guruvayur@grou ps.com, " gopalkrishna25 " <gopalakrishnan. marath@

..> wrote:

> >

> >

> > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> >

> > Due to the Heavy rush due to the summer vaccation the Bhajanam irikkal will

not be that much easy . Hence As suggested by our respected S.Vaidyanathanji ,

it is advisable to approach some one in the administrative section to extend

helps.

> >

> > Those who want to do Bhajan has to stand in the queue after having bath from

onwards each and every poojas - Vakacharthu- Ushapooja -Sheeveli-Palabhish

ekam-Navakabhish ekan-Pantheeradi pooja and Ucha Pooja are to be attended .They

have to sit inside the temple , Chant Narayana Manthram and attend discourses

and Eat only Prasadams .The temple closed at 1.00 P.M after Ucha Pooja and re

opens again at 4.00 P.M. The Devoottee again have to take bath and attend other

rituals like Evening Sheeveli - Deeparadhana- Athazhapooja etc. If there is

Chuttuvilakku / Krishanattam they can watch them too . Then the Warrier incharge

reads the daily income and expenditure of the day .The temple closes after

Trippuka.

> >

> > We could do a Bhajan irikkal on a Harthal day in 2006 sine the devottees

from outside places could not reach Guruvayur

> >

> > Gopalakrishnan

> >

> > guruvayur@grou ps.com, Veena Nair <veeus18@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Om Namo Narayanaya.

> > >

> > > One of our devotees had provided some details on " bhajanam irikkal "   in

2 previous posts. Pl. read these at

> > >

> > > http://groups. / group/guruvayur/ message/11085

> > >

> > > http://groups. / group/guruvayur/ message/11009

> > >

> > > Hope some of our senior devotee members can throw more light on the topic,

> > >

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > > Veena.

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 4/3/10, Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Sivasubramani Iyer <sivaniyer@>

> > > [Guruvayur] Bhajanam at Guruvayur

> > > guruvayur@grou ps.com

> > > Saturday, April 3, 2010, 4:09 AM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > To the elders and Gurudevs of the group,

> > >

> > > My daughter wants to do Bhajanam in Guruvayur for one week.  What

exactly is one supposed to do in 'Bhajanam' and how?  In the present days of

large crowd and consequent severe restrictions for the entry into temple, one

cannot attend all the pujas except being inside the outer prakaram.  Can the

elders and Gurudevs of the group guide us in the matter?

> > >

> > > Narayana, Narayana,

Narayana             Sivasubramani

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

> > >

> >

>