IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Blessing or Punishment ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Gurudevs

I received a "forward" mail that I do not like to forward in its entirety. Here is the gist of it.

One man (also a sincere husband) was thinking how hard he is struggling to keep his wife and 2 kids happy while she was running the home only. But he did not realize how his wife was "coping up" with her life . One day he wished she should experience "his" struggles and prayed GOD sincerely that HE should change the positions and "his wife" should experience his struggles for at least one day. God appeared (do not ask me how) and asked him if he definitely wanted that, and when agreed, HE wanted a "promise" from him that he will do all the jobs that his wife was doing for that one day. Husband happily agreed and promised, thinking it is after all for one day. The appointed day came and the roles changed. He (now she) woke up and started the regular house work. He did not know how the time flew and the time came

for him (his wife) to return from the office and had to perform all the services that he enjoyed earlier. He had to share the bed also. The day broke, and God re-appeared, asked him how did the previous day go? He profusely apologized for his "mistake" in thinking that his wife was "enjoying" and requested to revert to their original status. God calmly said, "sorry, you have to wait for one "whole" year since you are now pregnant."

This is not to "please" any body since now a days, both husband and wife joins hands and share the responsibilities of running the "home".

The moral of this is that both husband and wife should remove the ego of "I" ness and appreciate each other their respective roles in running/maintaining the family otherwise, life will be miserable.

Om Namo NarayanayaChandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Guest guest

Amusing anecdote--- On Thu, 3/25/10, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002[Guruvayur] Blessing or Punishment ?"Guruv" <guruvayur >Thursday, March 25, 2010, 5:10 AM

Om Namo Narayanaya

Gurudevs

I received a "forward" mail that I do not like to forward in its entirety. Here is the gist of it.

One man (also a sincere husband) was thinking how hard he is struggling to keep his wife and 2 kids happy while she was running the home only. But he did not realize how his wife was "coping up" with her life . One day he wished she should experience "his" struggles and prayed GOD sincerely that HE should change the positions and "his wife" should experience his struggles for at least one day. God appeared (do not ask me how) and asked him if he definitely wanted that, and when agreed, HE wanted a "promise" from him that he will do all the jobs that his wife was doing for that one day. Husband happily agreed and promised, thinking it is after all for one day. The appointed day came and the roles changed. He (now she) woke up and started the regular house work. He did not know how the time flew and the time

came

for him (his wife) to return from the office and had to perform all the services that he enjoyed earlier. He had to share the bed also. The day broke, and God re-appeared, asked him how did the previous day go? He profusely apologized for his "mistake" in thinking that his wife was "enjoying" and requested to revert to their original status. God calmly said, "sorry, you have to wait for one "whole" year since you are now pregnant."

This is not to "please" any body since now a days, both husband and wife joins hands and share the responsibilities of running the "home".

The moral of this is that both husband and wife should remove the ego of "I" ness and appreciate each other their respective roles in running/maintaining the family otherwise, life will be miserable.

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Guest guest

Good one, ChandrajiThis is the right way to learn and God did make him learn the hard way!LoveBig brotherOn Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002 wrote:

Om Namo Narayanaya

Gurudevs

I received a " forward " mail that I do not like to forward in its entirety. Here is the gist of it.

One man (also a sincere husband) was thinking how hard he is struggling to keep his wife and 2 kids happy while she was running the home only. But he did not realize how his wife was " coping up " with her life . One day he wished she should experience " his " struggles and prayed GOD sincerely that HE should change the positions and " his wife " should experience his struggles for at least one day. God appeared (do not ask me how) and asked him if he definitely wanted that, and when agreed, HE wanted a " promise " from him that he will do all the jobs that his wife was doing for that one day. Husband happily agreed and promised, thinking it is after all for one day. The appointed day came and the roles changed. He (now she) woke up and started the regular house work. He did not know how the time flew and the time came

for him (his wife) to return from the office and had to perform all the services that he enjoyed earlier. He had to share the bed also. The day broke, and God re-appeared, asked him how did the previous day go? He profusely apologized for his " mistake " in thinking that his wife was " enjoying " and requested to revert to their original status. God calmly said, " sorry, you have to wait for one " whole "  year since you are now pregnant. "

This is not to " please " any body since now a days, both husband and wife joins hands and share the responsibilities of running the " home " .

The moral of this is that both husband and wife should remove the ego of   " I " ness and appreciate each other their respective roles in running/maintaining the family otherwise, life will be miserable.

" live and let live "

" They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive "

-- न करà¥à¤®à¤£à¤¾ न पà¥à¤°à¤œà¤¯à¤¾ धनेन तà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤—ेनैके अमृततà¥à¤µà¤®à¤¾à¤¨à¤¶à¥:| परेण नाकं निहितं गà¥à¤¹à¤¾à¤¯à¤¾à¤‚ विभà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤œà¤¤à¥‡ यदà¥à¤¯à¤¤à¤¯à¥‹ विशनà¥à¤¤à¤¿||  कृषà¥à¤£à¥‡à¤¤à¤¿ मंगलमॠनाम यसà¥à¤¯ वाचि पà¥à¤°à¤µà¤°à¥à¤¤à¤¤à¥‡ |भसà¥à¤®à¥€à¤­à¤µà¤¨à¥à¤¤à¤¿ तसà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¶à¥ महापातककोटयः ||  

കൃഷàµà´¨àµà´¨àµ†à´¤à´¿  മംഗളം  നാമ  യസàµà´¯  വാചി  പàµà´°à´µà´°àµâ€à´¤àµà´¤à´¤àµ‡              ഭാസàµà´®àµ€à´­à´µà´¨àµà´¤à´¿  തസàµà´¯à´¾à´¶àµ  മഹാപാതകകൊടയ:    .