IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

translation of poems - two mails

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Devotees,

I am one of the member of this group. i would like to say thing... i am a small writer in malayalam . presently working in saudi arabia & u.a.e. as a Secretary cum Document Controller. More than 20 years over worked in the middle east. In Malayalam 03 poems collections, one novel, one travelogue, one screenplay - total 06 books published. 46 books already wrote. literary works not related to the bhakthi. but the life experience and approach of modern views - sattaire to the living people's mannerism.

I attached some paper cuttings, books cover and my brief literary activities.

These much added the reason is not a BUSINESS OR PUBLICITY.

I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST YOU TO ANYONE CAN TRANSLATE MY 33 SMALL POEMS IN TO ENGLISH VERSION?.

I AM NOT AN EXPONENT IN THE ENGLISH LITERATURE. ONE OF THE PUBLISHER IN PENSILVENIA-U.S.A. AGREE TO PUBLISH MY POEMS COLLECTION.

SO ANYONE CAN DO THIS WORK.. I CAN HUMBLY SAY THAT I WILL ENDORSE HIS NAME IN THE MAIN TITLE OF ME AT THE SAME IMPORTANCE CAN GIVEN THE CONCERN.

I AM NOT MAKE MILLIONS OF MONEY IN LITERATURE. (Loose money and my birth land also... then the question is arise?. why you can write these much difficulties carrying... answer is one who exist in this world ... the future generation remember the name and books. that's all. )

Nothing more to add

Krishna guruvayoorappa!

i expect reply for anyone. please note that two mails more.

IN THIS NAVANEETHAM ISSUE I WROTE ONE PERSONAL EXPERIENCE... ( with the kind help of mr. sunilji)

Thanks & Regards

SARAVAN MAHESWER

maheswera

s.maheswer

saravanmaheswer

00966562623344(M)-saudi // 00971 503081351(M)-dubai