IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thailand

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,

I would like to know if there are any members from Thailand? A friend of mine with family is planning to visit Thailand this wednesday till next tuesday. She heard that now there are some political problems in Bangkok. She is a little worried as she is travelling with her two small children. If there are any members in Thailand, can they please advice. Would also like to know if there are temples there, heard it is a Buddhist place and there are lot of good Buddha temples.

Thank you.

Jai Sree Krishna

Guest guest

Hi...I am Rajesh...residing in Bangkok with my family... Both my wife and i are lecturers here. There is nothing to worry here; of course there is political unrest, but the public is least affected. There are lots of WATs [buddhist shrines]here....Dear Seema ji, ask ur friend to write to me, i can give them my phone number and my wife's as well.Ask them not to worry.Rajesh vasudevan

When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.

So I Forgive....--- On Sun, 21/3/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier wrote:Seema Warrier <seemawarrier[Guruvayur] Thailand"Guruvayur" <guruvayur >Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 2:55 PM

Namaste,

I would like to know if there are any members from Thailand? A friend of mine with family is planning to visit Thailand this wednesday till next tuesday. She heard that now there are some political problems in Bangkok. She is a little worried as she is travelling with her two small children. If there are any members in Thailand, can they please advice. Would also like to know if there are temples there, heard it is a Buddhist place and there are lot of good Buddha temples.

Thank you.

Jai Sree Krishna

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Thank you very much Rajeshji. I will convey my message to my friend. If all goes well, we might also travel to Thailand.

I was not sure if there is some one in the group in Thailand. I am so happy to receive the reply. Truly now, we are an international family with Guruvayoorappan group presence in many many countries and hope it will spread to more and more countries. I am sure Sunilji wouldnt have thought this group would be like this when he started it. Many many wishes to him and to all the members. May Guruvayoorappan bless each and every one and their families.

Jai Sree Krishna

Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_vasudevanguruvayur Sent: Sun, March 21, 2010 6:16:26 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Thailand

Hi...I am Rajesh...residing in Bangkok with my family... Both my wife and i are lecturers here. There is nothing to worry here; of course there is political unrest, but the public is least affected. There are lots of WATs [buddhist shrines]here. ...Dear Seema ji, ask ur friend to write to me, i can give them my phone number and my wife's as well.Ask them not to worry.Rajesh vasudevanWhen you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.So I Forgive....--- On Sun, 21/3/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ grouply.com> wrote:

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>[Guruvayur] Thailand"Guruvayur" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 2:55 PM

Namaste,

Thank you.

Jai Sree Krishna

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Seema Warrier

Rajesh Vasudevan is one of our earlier member living in Bankgok. He used to write in our forum but now a days maintains the status of a "silent" member, may be due to work pressure.

I think the "Tamils" were prominent in olden days and hence the country is called "Thai Land" or equivalet in Tamil "mother land".Searching the following wikepedia link will be of some interest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok

Better search the travel tools pertaining to your "nationality" specially if holding US passport. One can travel most countries of the world without getting a "visa" but all countries are not so friendly to "USA". This applies to me also. This is not to kill the interest of your travel at all. Wishing you the very best and this (your travel) will be a 'Satsangh' with Shri Vasudevan and HIS family

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Seema Warrier <seemawarrierguruvayur Sent: Mon, March 22, 2010 3:57:42 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Thailand

Thank you very much Rajeshji. I will convey my message to my friend. If all goes well, we might also travel to Thailand.

I was not sure if there is some one in the group in Thailand. I am so happy to receive the reply. Truly now, we are an international family with Guruvayoorappan group presence in many many countries and hope it will spread to more and more countries. I am sure Sunilji wouldnt have thought this group would be like this when he started it. Many many wishes to him and to all the members. May Guruvayoorappan bless each and every one and their families.

Jai Sree Krishna

Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_ vasudevan@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comSun, March 21, 2010 6:16:26 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Thailand

Hi...I am Rajesh...residing in Bangkok with my family... Both my wife and i are lecturers here. There is nothing to worry here; of course there is political unrest, but the public is least affected. There are lots of WATs [buddhist shrines]here. ...Dear Seema ji, ask ur friend to write to me, i can give them my phone number and my wife's as well.Ask them not to worry.Rajesh vasudevanWhen you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.So I Forgive....--- On Sun, 21/3/10, Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ grouply.com> wrote:

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>[Guruvayur] Thailand"Guruvayur" <guruvayur@grou ps.com>Sunday, 21 March, 2010, 2:55 PM

Namaste,

Thank you.

Jai Sree Krishna

Guest guest

Chandraji,

Rajeshji was very helpful giving his and his wife's number. But unfortunately we couldnt make the trip.

My husband had to travel to Delhi and we accompanied him and later went to Darjeeling. A glimpse of the great Himalayas. But the place is so congusted and polluted.

I dont know how to call it. From there, we bought something for all of us. My son went to a toy shop as he wanted something from there, and I was just thinking I didnt buy anything for Kannan, but I didnt want to buy more and more things and crowd the pooja room. Just then a small boy came and touched my hands and told me in his language that he wanted some toy from the shop. I was surprised and we happily bought a toy for him.

Jai Sree Krishna

Chandra Menon <chandrasmenon2002guruvayur Sent: Wed, March 24, 2010 6:31:54 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Thailand

Om Namo Narayanaya

Seema Warrier

Rajesh Vasudevan is one of our earlier member living in Bankgok. He used to write in our forum but now a days maintains the status of a "silent" member, may be due to work pressure.

I think the "Tamils" were prominent in olden days and hence the country is called "Thai Land" or equivalet in Tamil "mother land".Searching the following wikepedia link will be of some interest.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangkok

Better search the travel tools pertaining to your "nationality" specially if holding US passport. One can travel most countries of the world without getting a "visa" but all countries are not so friendly to "USA". This applies to me also. This is not to kill the interest of your travel at all. Wishing you the very best and this (your travel) will be a 'Satsangh' with Shri Vasudevan and HIS family

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Seema Warrier <seemawarrier@ grouply.com>guruvayur@grou ps.comMon, March 22, 2010 3:57:42 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Thailand

Jai Sree Krishna

Rajesh Vasudevan <rajeshamruth_ vasudevan@ .co. in>guruvayur@grou ps.comSun, March 21, 2010 6:16:26 PMRe: [Guruvayur] Thailand

Namaste,

Thank you.

Jai Sree Krishna