Hi,

I am visiting Palani and would like to know whats the best way to reach

Guruvayur from there.

Regards

Shankar Easwaran

Guest guest

shankar.easwaran shankarke

Dear Shankarji,

Its the shortest way, that u should touch in guruvayoor to palakkat and to direct palani. appxmtly 60 km's to palakkat & 100 km's plakkat to palani via pollachi. The last 30 years its my permenent way.

Thanks & Regards

Vinod kumar

guruvayur Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 4:45:08 AM[Guruvayur] Planning to go to Guruvayur from Palani

Hi,I am visiting Palani and would like to know whats the best way to reach Guruvayur from there.RegardsShankar Easwaran

Guest guest

Dear Shankar,

Bus is the easiest and best way to travel around. If you take a bus from Palani there should be direct bus to Guruvayur. I suggest you to take Kerala KSRTC buses over tamilnadu TSRTC as its more faster.

If you are driving Palani - Udulampatai - Pollachi - Vadakenchery - Thrissur - Kunnamkulam - Guruvayoor - 210kms.

Regards

Arun S

shankar.easwaran <shankarkeguruvayur Sent: Thu, March 18, 2010 8:45:08 AM[Guruvayur] Planning to go to Guruvayur from Palani

Hi,I am visiting Palani and would like to know whats the best way to reach Guruvayur from there.RegardsShankar Easwaran

Guest guest

Namaste,If you have your own transport or is travelling by road, you need to reach Palghat and then reach Pattambi, Kunnamkulam and Guruvayoor.Direct bus services are available Palghat (Palakkad) to Guruvayoor.See this page for Road, Rail info to Guruvayoor.http://www.indianhindunames.com/annaprasanam-choroonu-guruvayur.htmRegards,Prem--- On Thu, 3/18/10, shankar.easwaran <shankarke wrote:shankar.easwaran <shankarke[Guruvayur] Planning to go to Guruvayur from Palaniguruvayur Date: Thursday, March 18, 2010, 6:15 AMHi,I am visiting Palani and would like to know whats the best way to reach Guruvayur from there.RegardsShankar Easwaran---Om Namo Narayanaya:

Guest guest

Hi,

it will take approx 6 hrs, but dont miss go & visit & get the prasadam for me.

Regards

Raghavendra--- On Thu, 18/3/10, shankar.easwaran <shankarke wrote:

shankar.easwaran <shankarke[Guruvayur] Planning to go to Guruvayur from Palaniguruvayur Date: Thursday, 18 March, 2010, 6:15 AM

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Respected Eshwaranji,

I think the Kollengod / Nenmara Wadakkancheri / Trichur Route will be time

saving

Gopalakrishnan

guruvayur , " shankar.easwaran " <shankarke wrote:

>

> Hi,

>

> I am visiting Palani and would like to know whats the best way to reach

Guruvayur from there.

>