IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Navaneetham - Pls read &reply - Meenam/Mar 2010 issue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Namo Narayanaya

Dear Sunil

Thanks for this "prasadam" that I really enjoyed after my "spiritual journey" to Guruvayoor yesterday. I concur with our senior Sastri-ji that I too visualized him a as much younger, but he still will be my "Baala Gopaal". He is the one writes more about "HIM" and "HIS" words in this forum than any one else. He (Balagopal) deserves this place "man of the month" in one of our earlier issues and I am really glad that he "agreed" to your request or compulsion this time. There are many other good articles in this issue about which I will write conveniently later. I join you in your prayers for our Dr. BGY sastry to recover completely from his illness and my special prayers to Lord Guruvayoorappan to bless him and bring him back to his normal self.

Om Namo Narayanaya

Chandrasekharan

"live and let live"

"They alone live who live for others, rest are more dead than alive"

Nilakantan sastri <snsastriguruvayur Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 5:37:09 AMRe: [Guruvayur] Navaneetham - Pls read & reply - Meenam/Mar 2010 issue

Dear Sunil,

I am very glad that you have selected Balagopal Ramakrishna as the member of the month. I read with great interest his account of himself, written in beautiful English. We are both members of another also. Ever since I came to know him as a member of that group I have been thinking, “I would like to know how this guy looksâ€. Now I got the opportunity to see his photo. He has been boosting me up in this group, creating in you and others an exaggerated idea about my scholarship, for which I am grateful to him. I was picturing him in my mind as a much younger man than what he appears to be from the photo.

The articles in this issue are uniformly very good. I must make particular mention of the statements about the Gita by many eminent persons, collected and presented by Balagopal.

With best wishes,

S.N.Sastri--- On Wed, 3/17/10, Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ > wrote:

Sunil Menon <menon_sunil@ >[Guruvayur] Navaneetham - Pls read & reply - Meenam/Mar 2010 issue [1 Attachment]guruvayur@grou ps.comWednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:36 AM

Dear GuruDevs,Attaching Navaneetham issue of our group's monthly Newletter - Navaneetham. A very special issue of 49 pages filled with pure bhakthi from cover to cover.

With the passing of time we have many more authors and excellent content from all of them. Our member of the month is our own Shri Balagopal Ramakrishnanji. Please read more about him in his profile at the end of the Newsletter.

I really like to admire and encourage the selfless seva of many of you that enables this issue and our group. Thank you.

Also please share with friends and family and inspire and motivate our authors by writing a reply with what you liked and not.

Please read and reply ... IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OPENING this file, do write to me.

Om Namo Narayanaya:

Sunil

menon_sunil@

Guest guest

Sunilji

Hari-Om

As always, this month's Navaneetham is par excellence. No words can express the

our gratitude. This issue too contains beautiful articles. poems and other

bhakti related write-ups from our gurudevas. A wonderful job indeed.

Congratulations to you, the editorial team and all those who contributed for

yourtireless efforts.

jai shree krishna !

Achuthan Nair

guruvayur , Sunil Menon <menon_sunil wrote:

>

> Dear GuruDevs,

>

> Attaching Navaneetham issue of our group's monthly Newletter - Navaneetham.  

>

> A very special issue of 49 pages filled with pure bhakthi from cover to

cover. 

> With the passing of time we have many more authors and excellent content from

all of them. 

>

> Our member of the month is our own Shri Balagopal Ramakrishnanji. Please read

more about him in his profile at the end of the Newsletter. 

>

> I really like to admire and encourage the selfless seva of many of you that

enables this issue and our group. Thank you.  

> Also please share with friends and family and inspire and motivate our authors

by writing a reply with what you liked and not.

> Please read and reply ... IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OPENING this file, do write

to me.

> Om Namo Narayanaya:Sunilmenon_sunil

>