IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sree Guruvayoorappan serial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi All,Has anyone got the sree Guruvayoorappan serial of surya tv online. Does anyone know a site where I can view it ? Please share if anyone has it.Thanks,Smitha

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

I guess you can see it on youtube.com just search by typing the key words like "Sri Guruvuayoorapan serial" Shaju P.Unni Red Apple

<redapple279guruvayur Sent: Wed, March 17, 2010 9:15:45 AM[Guruvayur] Sree Guruvayoorappan serial

Hi All,Has anyone got the sree Guruvayoorappan serial of surya tv online. Does anyone know a site where I can view it ? Please share if anyone has it.Thanks,Smitha

Guest guest

YES I USE TO RECORD THE SERIAL AT TIMES...I CONVERT IT TO SMART MOVIE PLAYER MP4 FORMAT...I VIEW IT IN MY NOKIA N91...BUT MY PC WHERE IT IS SAVED WAS GIVEN TO BUY NEW ONE ... I WILL RECORD IT IN  NEW PC ALSO..I THINK IT IS NOW NEARING 200 EPISODE ..THIS IS NOW REALLY A SECOND RECASTE IN 2009 FROM MAY...FIRSST CASTING WAS FROM SEP 2007 TO JAN 2010...WILL TRY TO SHARE MY NEXT RECORDINGS

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Red Apple <redapple279 wrote:

Hi All,Has anyone got the sree Guruvayoorappan serial of surya tv online. Does anyone know a site where I can view it ? Please share if anyone has it.

Thanks,Smitha

Guest guest

Thanks a lot. If you can share the serial that would be really great.I am very thankful to you. I am in Australia and cannot see it here. I really want to watch it. Youtube and other video sites do not have it .If anyone else has the recordings please share it .ThanksSmitha--- On Wed, 17/3/10, SREENIVASAN SUBRAMANIAM <drsreenivasan wrote:SREENIVASAN SUBRAMANIAM <drsreenivasanRe: [Guruvayur] Sree Guruvayoorappan serialguruvayur Date: Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 5:11 PM

YES I USE TO RECORD THE SERIAL AT TIMES...I CONVERT IT TO SMART MOVIE PLAYER MP4 FORMAT...I VIEW IT IN MY NOKIA N91...BUT MY PC WHERE IT IS SAVED WAS GIVEN TO BUY NEW ONE ... I WILL RECORD IT IN NEW PC ALSO..I THINK IT IS NOW NEARING 200 EPISODE ..THIS IS NOW REALLY A SECOND RECASTE IN 2009 FROM MAY...FIRSST CASTING WAS FROM SEP 2007 TO JAN 2010...WILL TRY TO SHARE MY NEXT RECORDINGS

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Red Apple <redapple279@ .co. in> wrote:

Hi All,Has anyone got the sree Guruvayoorappan serial of surya tv online. Does anyone know a site where I can view it ? Please share if anyone has it.

Thanks,Smitha

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Hello SREENIVASAN SUBRAMANIAM ,

I have also been trying to get recorded versions of Sree Guruvayoorappan serial. Please let me know if you could share them. I would be very grateful.

Sumitha

Thanks a lot. If you can share the serial that would be really great.I am very thankful to you. I am in Australia and cannot see it here. I really want to watch it. Youtube and other video sites do not have it .If anyone else has the recordings please share it .ThanksSmitha--- On Wed, 17/3/10, SREENIVASAN SUBRAMANIAM <drsreenivasan wrote:SREENIVASAN SUBRAMANIAM <drsreenivasanRe: [Guruvayur] Sree Guruvayoorappan serialguruvayur Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, 5:11 PM

YES I USE TO RECORD THE SERIAL AT TIMES...I CONVERT IT TO SMART MOVIE PLAYER MP4 FORMAT...I VIEW IT IN MY NOKIA N91...BUT MY PC WHERE IT IS SAVED WAS GIVEN TO BUY NEW ONE ... I WILL RECORD IT IN NEW PC ALSO..I THINK IT IS NOW NEARING 200 EPISODE ..THIS IS NOW REALLY A SECOND RECASTE IN 2009 FROM MAY...FIRSST CASTING WAS FROM SEP 2007 TO JAN 2010...WILL TRY TO SHARE MY NEXT RECORDINGS

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 10:45 AM, Red Apple <redapple279@ .co. in> wrote:

Thanks,Smitha

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.