IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Your Story is so Lovey dear Brother...............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lord Krishna is Great Dear Devotees of Lord Hari, I Bow infront of all Bhaktas of Lord Hari.May my "Papa Karmas" of all Births be Removed with the Blessings of all the dear devotees of Lord Krishna of this Group....Hare Krishna Rajeev Bhaiyya...I feel i should not use words to tell about you.I keep much respect and love towards you in my Heart......Brother your Place is in Vaikunta....Let you be one among the Crores for whom i Pray daily to my Lord Krishna.........Your Story of Lord Krishna's Leela as Buffalo made me smile and happy.....Hare Krishna..... I did not know this Story Earlier and i am very happy reading this beautiful story from you .

Saying Thanks to Dearest People brings sadness to me...I give you my smiles for all your lovely postings...I know Lord Krishna is much happy than me...So i too happy....Hare Krishna... This story is really really beautiful ....I love all leelas of Lord Krishna.... I used to see Dreams daily...........And My Lord is the my dear one who comes regularly to my dreams........Devotees will smile if i tell all my dreams...So I will keep my all dreams as a Secret.....In one dream i will be flying in air inside the temple, In other dream Lord Krishna Looking me and Smiling, In other dream Lord Shiva giving me advises...........etc Rajeev Bhaiyya i saw many times in my daily dreams Big Snakes with more than 3 heads coming near me....But they wont hurt me.....But i will become afraid seeing them.....when i call "Krishnaaaa" in my dream, suddenly that snake runs away

from me ...Suddenly i wake up and the time will be early moring 1 or 2 AM .......So now a days i am not afraid of Snakes ..... But Day before Yesterday Somebody Touched me and was trying to wake me up...Suddenly I waken up and it was 2 AM...Nobody was there...Because i Sleep Alone in my Room..........This is the Second time happening to me...I promise Somebody comes near me But never allows me to see him.... First Time when it happened i Afraid a lot....I slept back putting the TubeLight ON full night..... But Now i am not Afraid of Anything..........With Lord Krishna's love and care... "O Krishna....My happiness is the result of your happiness my dear

one..." Dear Rajeev Bhaiyya Post All the Beautiful and Lovely Stories you know and having with you....Lord Krishna's blessings and Love is Your Strength.......Hare Krishna With love and respect, binu t v Hare Krishna

Find out what India is talking about on - Answers India Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW