IndiaDivine.org
Guest guest

Swarna rahasyam (The Secret of GOLDEN GODDESS)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Friends, Warm Greetings to all… I feel very pleasant to share you all that the book (The secret of the Golden Goddess)which I have discussed with you has gone for the final printing…and the Book will be published and inaugurated on 21st April 2009….But yes, this book will not be launched in open market because it is the “Trusted Treasure†of all my Guru brothers and the Knowledge willing persons; hence only that much print will be taken off whose order with advance will be reached to us by 15th March 2009 EOD and the shipment of the book will be done between 21st April 2009 – 5th May 2009 via speed post…This scheme is just to ensure that this book should not reach in any wrong hands or no one else can take this through Photostat or a duplicate

copy…the cost of the book of 700 pages is just Rs.2100 /- (Rs.Two Thousand One Hundred Only) which is the only cost of the stationary used and the printing…If you want to order the same, you have to deposit Rs.1100 /- (Rs.One Thousand One Hundred Only) in an advance… The only almighty power is the one who is known as “GOD†is also known as “Sadgurudev†and are present in the Universe by three names – Brahma (The Creator), Vishnu (The Care Taker) & Shiva (The Destroyer) and these powers lies in the heart of Sadgurudev.No one is as kind as him and whomsoever puts himself in the feet of the God with full determination definitely gets success in getting all the devotional teachings & learnings… Our Spiritual Saints have given the flawless river of the Knowledge (Ras Vidhya) for the renovation of the Society / Community in the ancient times…The curing of the different incurable disorders and the creation of Healthy Society was the main aim of all these Holy Saints… In order to kill the greatest disaster “Poverty†this “Ras Vidhya†was invented so as to kill the poverty with its roots… “The way you will give you will get in the same wayâ€â€¦.In this Universe which is Immortal is only the true knowledge… The nature is based on both Light & Sound…The light can travels in the tiny section of the Water & Earth and can acquire any form…The summation of the light with the Moon Rays gives creation to the clumsy material which is known as “PARADâ€â€¦As & when this clumsy material again gets destroyed it gets converted into its tiny part…Apart from this, the Sun Rays when gets accumulate with this light; it give rise to “Rakht Gandhakâ€(Sulphur) in a clumsy state…

These two elements are the main source of the “RAS SIDDHIâ€â€¦ The pure mercury is treated with the gold and a tint of Abhrak and is converted into “Rasendra†through which the creation of “Hargouri Rasâ€and “Siddh Ras†can be done…This “Siddh Rasâ€(Holy Water) is known by different names in various parts of the world as follows :-

China - Ching Chin Western Countries - Eternal / Holy Water Islamic Countries - Aaftaab

This is also commonly known as – “White Rose, Red Rose, Philospher’s Stone, Alixier’s Witt, Arkanus, and Soul of Matter…. To get rid of any type of disease or disorder – creation of the “Har Gouri Ras†is conducted by the devotees and they try their best all time for the improvement… The Secret of the Golden Goddess –

I am very much thankful to you all that you all have a zeal to know about the ancient teachings…In my previous mail I have spoken about the secret of the Golden Goddess…My aim is not to make any sort of publicity for the same but yes; this responsibility lies to all of us that if we have something good to share we should definitely go ahead for this and to give it to others…Please remember,Sadgurudev had not left anything hidden but he had given all those things by his own which was asked by any of the person…Why ???? Just because of the simple reason that the dumped water starts stinking after few days and We are on the path of becoming a Living Literary Composition…The biggest bad luck of the “Mercuric Science†is because of the reserve nature of the devotees…The Sadgurudev has spreads this knowledge to many of the persons but instead of having the knowledge we have no reason why they have not forwarded it to other people… These learnings are full of Hard Work and Divine processes which cannot be just understand by only reading but to gain through the inner heart and soul there is a need of consistent hard work only when you will be able to succeed in life….Books are the best friend and can show the path only; we have to follow the same… The Secret of the Golden Goddess – contains 700 pages and is having 21 chapters which are as follows :- 1. Ras Siddhi Pradata – Swami Nikhileshwaranand Ji 2. Raseshwari Sadhna aur Uska Prayog 3. Kachap Sumeru Shri Yantra (Swarn Nirmaan ka gupt rahasya) 4. Ras Shodhan (41 vidhiyan) 5. Ras se Rasendra tak (Ek aatmiya yatra) 6. Paschatya va Bhartiya Ras Paddhiti 7. Ras va Swarn Samyavaad 8. Ras Shastra ki divya sadhnayen 9. Dhatu Parivartan Sambhav Hai 10. Asht Sanskaar (kyunki parad jeevit jagrat hai) 11. Siddh Soot (Nath Yogiyin ki divya vidhiyan) 12. Agni Sthayitva – Ek Anivarya Karm 13. 9 se 18 tak Sanskaar (Jaaran se Vedhan Yog) 14. Siddh Ras Nirmaan 15. Parad Paras Gutika (Nirmaan aur Sadhana) 16. Divya Vanaspatiyan jo uplabdh hai (Parichay rangeen chitron ke saath) 17. Swarn Nirmaan ke 51 Prayog 18. Kaal Gyan aur Ras Vigyan 19. Siddh Ras aur Kayakalp 20. Mrityunjayi Gutika,Aghor Dhanda Gutika,Bhuchri Gutika,Khechri Gutika , aadi 21. Kya Paras ban sakta hai

७०० पृषà¥à¤ à¥‹à¤‚ में लिखित सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ रहसà¥à¤¯à¤®(the secret of golden goddess) में २१ अधà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¯ हैं:-:-****** introduction१.रस सिधà¥à¤§à¤¿ पà¥à¤°à¤¦à¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ सà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤®à¥€ निखिलेशà¥à¤µà¤°à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚द जी२.रासेशà¥à¤µà¤°à¥€ साधना à¤à¤µà¤‚ उसका पà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤—3.कचà¥à¤›à¤ª सà¥à¤®à¥‡à¤°à¥ शà¥à¤°à¥€ यनà¥à¤¤à¥à¤°(सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£

का गà¥à¤ªà¥à¤¤ रहसà¥à¤¯)४.रस शोधन (41 विधियां )५.रस से रसेनà¥à¤¦à¥à¤° तक (à¤à¤• आतà¥à¤®à¥€à¤¯ यातà¥à¤°à¤¾)६.पाशà¥à¤šà¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤¯ व भारतीय रस पदà¥à¤§à¤¤à¤¿à¥­.रस व सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ सामà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¥®.रस शासà¥à¤¤à¥à¤° की दिवà¥à¤¯ साधनाये

९ धातॠपरिवरà¥à¤¤à¤¨ समà¥à¤­à¤µ है8. अषà¥à¤Ÿ संसà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤° (कà¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚कि पारद जीवित- जागà¥à¤°à¤¤ है)११ सिदà¥à¤§ सूत ( नाथ योगियों की दिवà¥à¤¯ विधियां )१२.अगà¥à¤¨à¤¿ सà¥à¤¥à¤¾à¤¯à¤¿à¤¤à¥à¤µ à¤à¤• अनिवारà¥à¤¯ करà¥à¤®à¥§à¥©.९ से १८ तक संसà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤°(जारण से वेधन योग)१४.सिधà¥à¤§ रस निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£à¥§à¥«.पारद परस गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾

(निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ à¤à¤µà¤‚ साधना)१६.दिवà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वनसà¥à¤ªà¤¤à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤ जो उपलबà¥à¤§ हैं( परिचय रंगीन चितà¥à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ के साथ )१७..सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ के ५१ पà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤—१८.काल जà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¨ और रस विजà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¨à¤‚

१९.सिधà¥à¤§ रस à¤à¤µà¤‚ कायाकलà¥à¤ªà¥¨à¥¦.मृतà¥à¤¯à¥à¤‚जयी गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾,अघोर

धंदा गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾,भूचरी गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾,खेचरी गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾, आदि

२१.कà¥à¤¯à¤¾ पारस बन सकता है There are many more other for those devotees who wants to change their fortune by their hard work…If you all also wants to gain the knowledge about the “Ras Vigyan†I will try my level best to give it you all.. You just pray that Sadgurudev fulfil my work…

Thanks & Rgds…

****ARIF****

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

Guest guest

Jay Gurudev Gurubhai

Swarna rahasya grantha me jo aushdhi sidhha prayog diye hai woh sab aushadhiyan saraltase upalabdha do sakti hai? yadi in aushdhiyon ko ham pahachan na sake to--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000 Swarna rahasyam (The Secret of GOLDEN GODDESS) Date: Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Friends, Warm Greetings to all… I feel very pleasant to share you all that the book (The secret of the Golden Goddess)which I have discussed with you has gone for the final printing…and the Book will be published and inaugurated on 21st April 2009….But yes, this book will not be launched in open market because it is the “Trusted Treasure†of all my Guru brothers and the Knowledge willing persons; hence only that much print will be taken off whose order with advance will be reached to us by 15th March 2009 EOD and the shipment of the book will be done between 21st April 2009 – 5th May 2009 via speed post…This scheme is just to ensure that this book should not reach in any wrong hands or no one else can take this through Photostat or a duplicate copy…the cost of the book

of 700 pages is just Rs.2100 /- (Rs.Two Thousand One Hundred Only) which is the only cost of the stationary used and the printing…If you want to order the same, you have to deposit Rs.1100 /- (Rs.One Thousand One Hundred Only) in an advance… The only almighty power is the one who is known as “GOD†is also known as “Sadgurudev†and are present in the Universe by three names – Brahma (The Creator), Vishnu (The Care Taker) & Shiva (The Destroyer) and these powers lies in the heart of Sadgurudev.No one is as kind as him and whomsoever puts himself in the feet of the God with full determination definitely gets success in getting all the devotional teachings & learnings… Our Spiritual Saints have given the flawless river of the Knowledge (Ras Vidhya) for the renovation of the Society / Community in the ancient times…The curing of the different incurable disorders and the creation of Healthy Society was the main aim of all these Holy Saints… In order to kill the greatest disaster “Poverty†this “Ras Vidhya†was invented so as to kill the poverty with its roots… “The way you will give you will get in the same wayâ€â€¦.In this Universe which is Immortal is only the true knowledge… The nature is based on both Light & Sound…The light can travels in the tiny section of the Water & Earth and can acquire any form…The summation of the light with the Moon Rays gives creation to the clumsy material which is known as “PARADâ€â€¦As & when this clumsy material again gets destroyed it gets converted into its tiny part…Apart from this, the Sun Rays when gets accumulate with this light; it give rise to “Rakht Gandhakâ€(Sulphur) in a clumsy state…

These two elements are the main source of the “RAS SIDDHIâ€â€¦ The pure mercury is treated with the gold and a tint of Abhrak and is converted into “Rasendra†through which the creation of “Hargouri Rasâ€and “Siddh Ras†can be done…This “Siddh Rasâ€(Holy Water) is known by different names in various parts of the world as follows :-

China - Ching Chin Western Countries - Eternal / Holy Water Islamic Countries - Aaftaab

This is also commonly known as – “White Rose, Red Rose, Philospher’s Stone, Alixier’s Witt, Arkanus, and Soul of Matter…. To get rid of any type of disease or disorder – creation of the “Har Gouri Ras†is conducted by the devotees and they try their best all time for the improvement… The Secret of the Golden Goddess –

I am very much thankful to you all that you all have a zeal to know about the ancient teachings…In my previous mail I have spoken about the secret of the Golden Goddess…My aim is not to make any sort of publicity for the same but yes; this responsibility lies to all of us that if we have something good to share we should definitely go ahead for this and to give it to others…Please remember,Sadgurudev had not left anything hidden but he had given all those things by his own which was asked by any of the person…Why ???? Just because of the simple reason that the dumped water starts stinking after few days and We are on the path of becoming a Living Literary Composition…The biggest bad luck of the “Mercuric Science†is because of the reserve nature of the devotees…The Sadgurudev has spreads this knowledge to many of the persons but instead of having the knowledge we have no reason why they have not forwarded it to other people… These learnings are full of Hard Work and Divine processes which cannot be just understand by only reading but to gain through the inner heart and soul there is a need of consistent hard work only when you will be able to succeed in life….Books are the best friend and can show the path only; we have to follow the same… The Secret of the Golden Goddess – contains 700 pages and is having 21 chapters which are as follows :- 1. Ras Siddhi Pradata – Swami Nikhileshwaranand Ji 2. Raseshwari Sadhna aur Uska Prayog 3. Kachap Sumeru Shri Yantra (Swarn Nirmaan ka gupt rahasya) 4. Ras Shodhan (41 vidhiyan) 5. Ras se Rasendra tak (Ek aatmiya yatra) 6. Paschatya va Bhartiya Ras Paddhiti 7. Ras va Swarn Samyavaad 8. Ras Shastra ki divya sadhnayen 9. Dhatu Parivartan Sambhav Hai 10. Asht Sanskaar (kyunki parad jeevit jagrat hai) 11. Siddh Soot (Nath Yogiyin ki divya vidhiyan) 12. Agni Sthayitva – Ek Anivarya Karm 13. 9 se 18 tak Sanskaar (Jaaran se Vedhan Yog) 14. Siddh Ras Nirmaan 15. Parad Paras Gutika (Nirmaan aur Sadhana) 16. Divya Vanaspatiyan jo uplabdh hai (Parichay rangeen chitron ke saath) 17. Swarn Nirmaan ke 51 Prayog 18. Kaal Gyan aur Ras Vigyan 19. Siddh Ras aur Kayakalp 20. Mrityunjayi Gutika,Aghor Dhanda Gutika,Bhuchri Gutika,Khechri Gutika , aadi 21. Kya Paras ban sakta hai

७०० पृषà¥à¤ à¥‹à¤‚ में लिखित सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ रहसà¥à¤¯à¤®(the secret of golden goddess) में २१ अधà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¯ हैं:-:-****** introduction१.रस सिधà¥à¤§à¤¿ पà¥à¤°à¤¦à¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ सà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤®à¥€ निखिलेशà¥à¤µà¤°à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚द जी२.रासेशà¥à¤µà¤°à¥€ साधना à¤à¤µà¤‚ उसका पà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤—3.कचà¥à¤›à¤ª सà¥à¤®à¥‡à¤°à¥ शà¥à¤°à¥€ यनà¥à¤¤à¥à¤°(सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ का गà¥à¤ªà¥à¤¤ रहसà¥à¤¯)४.रस शोधन (41 विधियां )५.रस से रसेनà¥à¤¦à¥à¤° तक (à¤à¤• आतà¥à¤®à¥€à¤¯ यातà¥à¤°à¤¾)६.पाशà¥à¤šà¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤¯ व भारतीय रस पदà¥à¤§à¤¤à¤¿à¥­.रस व सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ सामà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¥®.रस शासà¥à¤¤à¥à¤° की दिवà¥à¤¯ साधनाये

९ धातॠपरिवरà¥à¤¤à¤¨ समà¥à¤­à¤µ है8. अषà¥à¤Ÿ संसà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤° (कà¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚कि पारद जीवित- जागà¥à¤°à¤¤ है)११ सिदà¥à¤§ सूत ( नाथ योगियों की दिवà¥à¤¯ विधियां )१२.अगà¥à¤¨à¤¿ सà¥à¤¥à¤¾à¤¯à¤¿à¤¤à¥à¤µ à¤à¤• अनिवारà¥à¤¯ करà¥à¤®à¥§à¥©.९ से १८ तक

संसà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤°(जारण से वेधन योग)१४.सिधà¥à¤§ रस निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£à¥§à¥«.पारद परस गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾ (निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ à¤à¤µà¤‚ साधना)१६.दिवà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वनसà¥à¤ªà¤¤à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤ जो उपलबà¥à¤§ हैं(

परिचय रंगीन चितà¥à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ के साथ )१७..सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ के ५१ पà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤—१८.काल जà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¨ और रस विजà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¨à¤‚

२१.कà¥à¤¯à¤¾ पारस बन सकता है There are many more other for those devotees who wants to change their fortune by their hard work…If you all also wants to gain the knowledge about the “Ras Vigyan†I will try my level best to give it you all.. You just pray that Sadgurudev fulfil my work…

Thanks & Rgds…

****ARIF****

Guest guest

Dear Bhai,

Jai Gurudev,

saari ausdhiyan mil jati hain ,sabhi ke colour picture aur alag alag prantiy naam sath me diye hain.

Aapka

****ARIF****--- On Thu, 5/3/09, tanay_001 <tanay_001 wrote:

tanay_001 <tanay_001Re: Swarna rahasyam (The Secret of GOLDEN GODDESS) Date: Thursday, 5 March, 2009, 12:46 PM

Jay Gurudev Gurubhai

Swarna rahasya grantha me jo aushdhi sidhha prayog diye hai woh sab aushadhiyan saraltase upalabdha do sakti hai? yadi in aushdhiyon ko ham pahachan na sake to--- On Tue, 3/3/09, ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> wrote:

ashu bobby <arif_2arif2000@ .co. in> Swarna rahasyam (The Secret of GOLDEN GODDESS)Tuesday, 3 March, 2009, 7:44 PM

Dear Friends, Warm Greetings to all… I feel very pleasant to share you all that the book (The secret of the Golden Goddess)which I have discussed with you has gone for the final printing…and the Book will be published and inaugurated on 21st April 2009….But yes, this book will not be launched in open market because it is the “Trusted Treasure†of all my Guru brothers and the Knowledge willing persons; hence only that much print will be taken off whose order with advance will be reached to us by 15th March 2009 EOD and the shipment of the book will be done between 21st April 2009 – 5th May 2009 via speed post…This scheme is just to ensure that this book should not reach in any wrong hands or no one else can take this through Photostat or a duplicate copy…the cost of the book

of 700 pages is just Rs.2100 /- (Rs.Two Thousand One Hundred Only) which is the only cost of the stationary used and the printing…If you want to order the same, you have to deposit Rs.1100 /- (Rs.One Thousand One Hundred Only) in an advance… The only almighty power is the one who is known as “GOD†is also known as “Sadgurudev†and are present in the Universe by three names – Brahma (The Creator), Vishnu (The Care Taker) & Shiva (The Destroyer) and these powers lies in the heart of Sadgurudev.No one is as kind as him and whomsoever puts himself in the feet of the God with full determination definitely gets success in getting all the devotional teachings & learnings… Our Spiritual Saints have given the flawless river of the Knowledge (Ras Vidhya) for the renovation of the Society / Community in the ancient times…The curing of the different incurable disorders and the creation of Healthy Society was the main aim of all these Holy Saints… In order to kill the greatest disaster “Poverty†this “Ras Vidhya†was invented so as to kill the poverty with its roots… “The way you will give you will get in the same wayâ€â€¦.In this Universe which is Immortal is only the true knowledge… The nature is based on both Light & Sound…The light can travels in the tiny section of the Water & Earth and can acquire any form…The summation of the light with the Moon Rays gives creation to the clumsy material which is known as “PARADâ€â€¦As & when this clumsy material again gets destroyed it gets converted into its tiny part…Apart from this, the Sun Rays when gets accumulate with this light; it give rise to “Rakht Gandhakâ€(Sulphur) in a clumsy state…

७०० पृषà¥à¤ à¥‹à¤‚ में लिखित सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ रहसà¥à¤¯à¤®(the secret of golden goddess) में २१ अधà¥à¤¯à¤¾à¤¯ हैं:-:-****** introduction१.रस सिधà¥à¤§à¤¿ पà¥à¤°à¤¦à¤¾à¤¤à¤¾ सà¥à¤µà¤¾à¤®à¥€ निखिलेशà¥à¤µà¤°à¤¾à¤¨à¤‚द जी२.रासेशà¥à¤µà¤°à¥€ साधना à¤à¤µà¤‚ उसका पà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤—3.कचà¥à¤›à¤ª सà¥à¤®à¥‡à¤°à¥ शà¥à¤°à¥€ यनà¥à¤¤à¥à¤°(सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£

का गà¥à¤ªà¥à¤¤ रहसà¥à¤¯)४.रस शोधन (41 विधियां )५.रस से रसेनà¥à¤¦à¥à¤° तक (à¤à¤•

आतà¥à¤®à¥€à¤¯ यातà¥à¤°à¤¾)६.पाशà¥à¤šà¤¾à¤¤à¥à¤¯

व भारतीय रस पदà¥à¤§à¤¤à¤¿à¥­.रस व सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ सामà¥à¤¯à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¥®.रस शासà¥à¤¤à¥à¤° की दिवà¥à¤¯ साधनाये

९ धातॠपरिवरà¥à¤¤à¤¨ समà¥à¤­à¤µ है8. अषà¥à¤Ÿ संसà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤° (कà¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤‚कि पारद जीवित- जागà¥à¤°à¤¤ है)११ सिदà¥à¤§ सूत ( नाथ योगियों की दिवà¥à¤¯ विधियां )१२.अगà¥à¤¨à¤¿ सà¥à¤¥à¤¾à¤¯à¤¿à¤¤à¥à¤µ à¤à¤• अनिवारà¥à¤¯ करà¥à¤®à¥§à¥©.९ से १८ तक संसà¥à¤•à¤¾à¤°(जारण से वेधन योग)१४.सिधà¥à¤§ रस निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£à¥§à¥«.पारद परस गà¥à¤Ÿà¤¿à¤•à¤¾

(निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ à¤à¤µà¤‚ साधना)१६.दिवà¥à¤¯à¤¾ वनसà¥à¤ªà¤¤à¤¿à¤¯à¤¾à¤ जो उपलबà¥à¤§ हैं( परिचय रंगीन चितà¥à¤°à¥‹à¤‚ के साथ )१७..सà¥à¤µà¤°à¥à¤£ निरà¥à¤®à¤¾à¤£ के ५१ पà¥à¤°à¤¯à¥‹à¤—१८.काल

जà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¨ और रस विजà¥à¤žà¤¾à¤¨à¤‚

२१.कà¥à¤¯à¤¾ पारस बन सकता है There are many more other for those devotees who wants to change their fortune by their hard work…If you all also wants to gain the knowledge about the “Ras Vigyan†I will try my level best to give it you all.. %