IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

sucess in making silver

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all

The process of making silver or gold is never my personel aim but i always intent for using parad for physical and spiritual growth . Its an indeed an marvellous achievement when i converted mercury into silver with the help of our elder gurubhai. It was basically his holiness and kindness due to which i am succedded in making silver . The whole process was carried by me under his divine presence and i sucessfully converted mercury into pure silver of 40gms. I am not writing this mail for any personel ego or sucess but for telling everybody that the knowledge given by our (Sadgurudev Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji )is beyond every limits. The person who feels that converting mercury into silver or gold is rare impossible , this mail

is for all those people that under proper guidance anybody can prepare silver or gold. However my aim was never of making silver but to use divine forms of mercury for spiritual enlightment.

I am giving the process below in the same manner which i have done for converting mercury into silver :

Firstly chant the following mantra for 1 lacs time for complete sucess in parad vigyan

(om namo namo hari hariharai rasayan siddhim kuru kuru swaha)

Take 100gm of mercury and tirturate it with equal qty. of HCL for 6 hrs, beware of the poisonous gases coming out of it so cover your eyes and nose properly before mixing it. Then tirturate it with aloeveera juice for 6 hrs and wash it with warm water. After that take the silver gutika/pure silver and tirturte mercury & silver gutika in juice of the leaves of white kantkari . Tirturate for about 6 hrs unless you will get the pure mercury from it. The mercury thus obtained is pure form and gains the property for converting into silver. After that tirturate it with turmeric powder for 30 minutes and wash it out.

Thus now filter the mercury in cotton cloth and you will find the silver sticking to the cloth. Collect it & weight it. This is the same silver which you have add in mercury while tirturating it with white kantkari ras. The weight of the silver shows that how much qty. you can convert it into silver in one time. Suppose if wt. of silver = 2 gm , then in one go you can convert 20 times i.e. 40 gm of mercury into silver.

So take an pot and pour salt on the base , upon it add 40gm mercury and remaining part of the pot filled with salt and closed it using sodium silicate solution. The closing should be proper so that mercury cant evaporate from that. Heat it in 3 different temperature ranges , 45 minutes = low flame

45 minutes = medium flame

45 minutes = high flame

After heating it take the pot out of fire and break it and you would found that mercury gets converted into pure silver.

When i checked that silver from a jweller he confirms that it is pure silver.

The photograph of the silver which i make is attached with mail anybody can see and check from me that the silver thus make is of purest form. I am very thankful to my elder gurubhai by whom i am able to make silver . My aim is not using this knowledge for earning but to attain higher degree of spiritual endeavour in my self.

I have written all this process not for having fame etc but to tell everybody that the knowledge given by our guru is as real as we are only we have to follow right path and right guidance. I have seen some mails discarding this knowledge and its my humble appeal for all those persons that with no practical knowledge , they must keep their mouth shut because they are just like an rotten apple who are making this group stagnant. The piece of silver is still with me & any body can verify it.

lastly i would like to say instead of discarding or conflicting we should devote our time under the feet of our gurdev so that the real knowledge comes to us and make us divine in nature.

Thanks

JAI GURDEV

SUMIT SHARMA

MANAGER ( MECHANICAL ENGINEER)

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Guest guest

Sir,

Jai Gurudev,

isnt mercury as costly if not more than silver?

Pranay.

, sumit sharma <sumit290880 wrote:

>

> Dear all

>  

>              The process of making silver or gold is never my personel aim but

i always intent for using parad for physical and spiritual growth . Its an

indeed an marvellous achievement when i converted mercury into silver with the

help of our elder gurubhai. It was basically his holiness and kindness due to

which i am succedded in making silver . The whole process was carried by me

under his divine presence and i sucessfully converted mercury into pure silver

of 40gms.  I am not writing this mail for any personel ego or sucess but for

telling everybody that the knowledge given by our (Sadgurudev  Paramhans Swami

Nikhileshwaranand ji )is beyond every limits. The person who feels that

converting mercury into silver or gold is rare impossible , this mail is for all

those people that under proper guidance anybody can prepare silver or gold.

However my aim was never of making silver but to use divine forms of mercury for

spiritual enlightment.

>  

> I am giving the process below in the same manner which i have done for

converting mercury into silver :

>  

> Firstly chant the following mantra for 1 lacs time for complete sucess in

parad vigyan

>  

>  (om namo namo hari hariharai rasayan siddhim kuru kuru swaha)

>  

> Take 100gm of mercury and tirturate it with equal qty. of HCL for 6 hrs,

beware of the poisonous gases coming out of it so cover your eyes and nose

properly before mixing it. Then tirturate it with aloeveera juice for 6 hrs and

wash it with warm water. After that take the silver gutika/pure silver and

tirturte mercury & silver gutika in juice of the leaves of white kantkari .

Tirturate for about 6 hrs unless you will get the pure mercury from it. The

mercury thus obtained is pure form and gains the property for converting into

silver. After that tirturate it with turmeric powder for 30 minutes and wash it

out.

>  

> Thus now filter the mercury in cotton cloth and you will find the silver

sticking to the cloth. Collect it & weight it. This is the same silver which you

have add in mercury while tirturating it with white kantkari ras. The weight of

the silver shows that how much qty. you can convert it into silver in one time.

Suppose if wt. of silver = 2 gm , then in one go you can convert 20 times i.e.

40 gm of mercury into silver.

>  

>  So take an pot and pour salt on the base , upon it add 40gm mercury and

remaining part of the pot filled with salt and closed it using sodium silicate

solution. The closing should be proper so that mercury cant evaporate from that.

Heat it in 3 different temperature ranges ,         45 minutes  =   low flame

>  

>                      45 minutes  =   medium flame

>  

>                      45 minutes  =   high flame

>  

> After heating it take the pot out of fire and break it and you would found

that mercury gets converted into pure silver.

> When i checked that silver from a jweller he confirms that it is pure silver.

>  

> The photograph of the silver which i make is attached with mail anybody can

see and check from me that the silver thus make is of purest form. I am very

thankful to my elder gurubhai by whom i am able to make silver . My aim is not

using this knowledge for earning but to attain higher degree of spiritual

endeavour in my self.

>  

> I have written all this process not for having fame etc but to tell everybody

that the knowledge given by our guru is as real as we are only we have to follow

right path and right guidance. I have seen some mails discarding this knowledge

and its my humble appeal for all those persons that with no practical knowledge

, they must keep their mouth shut because they are just like an rotten apple who

are making this group stagnant. The piece of silver is still with me & any body

can verify it.

>  

> lastly i would like to say instead of discarding or conflicting we should 

devote our time under the feet of our gurdev so that the real knowledge comes to

us and make us divine in nature.

>  

> Thanks

> JAI GURDEV

> SUMIT SHARMA

>  MANAGER ( MECHANICAL ENGINEER)

>  

>

>

> Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India

Travel http://in.travel./

>

Guest guest

DEAR PRANAY

MERCURY COST IS RS 1200/KG AND SILVER COST IS RS 22000/KG.

THANKS

JAI GURUDEV

SUMIT SHARMA--- On Fri, 5/6/09, pranaykumar_4 <pranaykumar108 wrote:

pranaykumar_4 <pranaykumar108 Re: sucess in making silver Date: Friday, 5 June, 2009, 10:51 PM

Sir,Jai Gurudev,isnt mercury as costly if not more than silver?Pranay.@ s.com, sumit sharma <sumit290880@ ...> wrote:>> Dear all> > The process of making silver or gold is never my personel aim but i always intent for using parad for physical and spiritual growth . Its an indeed an marvellous achievement when i converted mercury into silver with the help of our elder gurubhai. It was basically his holiness and kindness due to which i am succedded in making silver . The whole process was carried by me under his divine presence and i sucessfully converted mercury into pure silver of 40gms. I am not writing this mail for any personel ego

or sucess but for telling everybody that the knowledge given by our (Sadgurudev Paramhans Swami Nikhileshwaranand ji )is beyond every limits. The person who feels that converting mercury into silver or gold is rare impossible , this mail is for all those people that under proper guidance anybody can prepare silver or gold. However my aim was never of making silver but to use divine forms of mercury for spiritual enlightment.> > I am giving the process below in the same manner which i have done for converting mercury into silver :> > Firstly chant the following mantra for 1 lacs time for complete sucess in parad vigyan> > (om namo namo hari hariharai rasayan siddhim kuru kuru swaha)> > Take 100gm of mercury and tirturate it with equal qty. of HCL for 6 hrs, beware of the poisonous gases coming out of it so cover your eyes and nose properly before mixing it. Then

tirturate it with aloeveera juice for 6 hrs and wash it with warm water. After that take the silver gutika/pure silver and tirturte mercury & silver gutika in juice of the leaves of white kantkari . Tirturate for about 6 hrs unless you will get the pure mercury from it. The mercury thus obtained is pure form and gains the property for converting into silver. After that tirturate it with turmeric powder for 30 minutes and wash it out. > > Thus now filter the mercury in cotton cloth and you will find the silver sticking to the cloth. Collect it & weight it. This is the same silver which you have add in mercury while tirturating it with white kantkari ras. The weight of the silver shows that how much qty. you can convert it into silver in one time. Suppose if wt. of silver = 2 gm , then in one go you can convert 20 times i.e. 40 gm of mercury into silver.> > So take an pot and pour salt on the base ,

upon it add 40gm mercury and remaining part of the pot filled with salt and closed it using sodium silicate solution. The closing should be proper so that mercury cant evaporate from that. Heat it in 3 different temperature ranges , 45 minutes = low flame> > 45 minutes = medium flame> > 45 minutes = high flame> > After heating it take the pot out of fire and break it and you would found that mercury gets converted into pure silver. > When i checked that silver from a jweller he confirms that it is pure silver.> > The

photograph of the silver which i make is attached with mail anybody can see and check from me that the silver thus make is of purest form. I am very thankful to my elder gurubhai by whom i am able to make silver . My aim is not using this knowledge for earning but to attain higher degree of spiritual endeavour in my self. > > I have written all this process not for having fame etc but to tell everybody that the knowledge given by our guru is as real as we are only we have to follow right path and right guidance. I have seen some mails discarding this knowledge and its my humble appeal for all those persons that with no practical knowledge , they must keep their mouth shut because they are just like an rotten apple who are making this group stagnant. The piece of silver is still with me & any body can verify it.> > lastly i would like to say instead of discarding or conflicting we should devote our time

under the feet of our gurdev so that the real knowledge comes to us and make us divine in nature.> > Thanks > JAI GURDEV> SUMIT SHARMA> MANAGER ( MECHANICAL ENGINEER)> > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel. />

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

jai guru dav summit sharma ,i m much impressed with ur vision ,may u live long, highness of guru, i m tajammul from multan panjab, pakistan. i m starting to convert mercury into silver. pls pray for me, i need ur supervision i waiting to see u at my skype ,so that a modle of guru before starting that amazing experiment