IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sandhu.jp

Good things and services always touch our heart.

Rate this topic

Dear adminstrators & members,

This forum was and is complete in all respects ,it is a privilidge to be associated with this esteemed group. Adminstrators must have their reasons to make it a read only, i appreciate the efforts taken to build and sustain this free forum for a decade, what a service it was to astro community ,the good part is this forum will be available in read only form,so we can all draw from this storehouse of knowledge.

Members who wish to follow me for any help can reach me at. Please remember i do not charge for the services but you may have to wait for my answers due to my service related engagements.

sandhu.jp@gmail.com and jps.sandhu@rediffmail.com

Dear respected Sandhu ji, Pranams.

I agree with you & USR ji.True,Administrators may have their own reasons but many will feel the absense of interesting new threads & valuable responses & intelectual new informations.However there is cosolation as you & USR Ji said it is not dead but is available as a storehouse of intelectual knowledge in the READ ONLY form.

Thank you for all that you have given to the benefit of this forum members & I wish to be in touch with you for any future assistance/guidance.You are gracious enough to give your mail id.

May the Almighty be ever with you.

Regards,

Anusha

Dear anusha ji,

For all astrology related reading material ,old classics and rare books members can acess them at the scribd link at the bottom of my message,the group belongs to me and has 106 members and around 250 documents,including some rare books.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear respected Sandhu ji, Pranams.

I agree with you & USR ji.True,Administrators may have their own reasons but many will feel the absense of interesting new threads & valuable responses & intelectual new informations.However there is cosolation as you & USR Ji said it is not dead but is available as a storehouse of intelectual knowledge in the READ ONLY form.

Thank you for all that you have given to the benefit of this forum members & I wish to be in touch with you for any future assistance/guidance.You are gracious enough to give your mail id.

May the Almighty be ever with you.

Regards,

Anusha

Dear all ,

For the benifit of all astrology literature seekers and learners please click on the scribd link below to acess read or download quality literature from authours like Kn rao,sanjay rath,Pv narsima rao and all jyotish classics Like BPHS,Saravali,sanket nidhi,satya jatak,hora sara,yauvan jatak etc.

You all can get in touch with me at sandhu.jp@gmail.com and jps.sandhu@rediffmail.com .Link for scribd is posted below for your benifit.