IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
alokanand

goodbay forum, last time need help all seniors

Rate this topic

Dear Respected guruji's,

Thanks again and it was really some good moments with you all seniors in getting the right parameter. we all should be grateful for this great forum where we shared our happiness, sorrow and our need.

well i have been asking you all from long time and some time i get the positive responce from you all and some time i have to be patiance with you all busy with some others works. Thanks again for showing atleast some light on my career as well on my life too. i am really grateful too you all.

I have a small question. Well i have been married recently on 22nd april,2009 and expecting a baby in jan.

currently working in singapore and looking for some chance to settle down here.some say it will be in 2012. but again i feel that we can do same thing in india also. do in our chart it shows that we can settle down some where out of my birth country.

working hard since 2000 but can't save any large sums of money. will i be able to get money in my life. and last how is our mutual understanding with my wife as she works in finance sector in india and she is looking to open an open channnel investment firm, where she can deal with all investment bank all toeghter nor for one. does it will suit her.

i know it a large need but while going i just have small request from you all to help us.

My detail Dob 4th may 1978

tob 11:32 pm

place godda, Bihar

My wife 2/04/1979

Tob 3:30 am

Place Of Birth Deogarh,Jharkahnd.

Thanks sir, i hope that you can assist us and looking forward from every one to get need some time through their personal blog...

bye and best of luck sir...:(