IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kaisersose

Say your goodbyes...

Rate this topic

We all had our fun, but it is time to move on. Hopefully, the existence of these forums for a decade now helped raise enough funds to feed a lot of hungry people - people who may have gone hungry without these forums/website. I would also like to think some people had their perspectives on religion broadened due to time spent here.

I will miss Ranjeet. With Ranjeet not having a forum to wax eloquence anymore, who will rid the world of Mayavadis aka the rascals?

Have fun, you all. The clock is ticking and time cannot be reversed. Make best use of the time you have, and that means doing something you like - today/now. Do not wait for fun to begin in some afterlife.

Twenty years from now, you will regret all the things you did not do, than the things you did do - Mark Twain

Cheers

We all had our fun, but it is time to move on. Hopefully, the existence of these forums for a decade now helped raise enough funds to feed a lot of hungry people - people who may have gone hungry without these forums/website. I would also like to think some people had their perspectives on religion broadened due to time spent here.

Have fun, you all. The clock is ticking and time cannot be reversed. Make best use of the time you have, and that means doing something you like - today/now. Do not wait for fun to begin in some afterlife.

Twenty years from now, you will regret all the things you did not do, than the things you did do - Mark Twain

Cheers

Regardless of what we believe. I still love you. To Mahak, I hope you forgive me for my irreverent attitude. To Sephiroth, hope you forgive me, too. I`m so sorry. To all who have spent their time with me ( theist, jndas, sant, primate, chandu, sambya, ranjetmoore, bhaktajan, gHari, ancientmariner, stonehearted, smiley, kaisersose, beggar, sonic yogi, ksamha, smaranam, hindustani, pandora, gokulkr, krsna, etc.) thank you so much!

You will be back trust me, I love this forum, try checking out other religious forums and you will see how religion molds thinking especially abrahamic religions and vaishnavism as well as shaivism and even advaitism, it changes ones perspective in such a way that it is quite interesting to almost see the mode of nonthinking that it promotes.

Anyway, you will be back . I am still lingering after I decided to not post and after a while here i am.

Dear Respected Members,

I am really blessed to have been part of this spiritual platform. I take this time, and really thank all members that have made my perception of metaphysics and religion grow. Directly or indirectly people have been a guru to impart me lots of spiritual knowledge whilst I am here.

I also take this time to seek apology from anyone that felt hurt or offended by my remarks or by my posts. It was never my intention and I am so sorry if I did any wrong.

Last but not the least, whatever you do, always remember god, and do good whatever capacity you have. May god bless you and all. Namaste.

**Thank you Kaisersose Ji, for making this thread available.**

I recently told to someone that I see the end of this forum but never expected the reality to strike so soon!Well one has to travel with time hence no regret,things must move on.During my stay I came across many members here like(coping list from Melvin's post and adding few others)theist, jndas, sant, primate, chandu, sambya, ranjetmoore, bhaktajan, gHari, smiley, kaisersose, sonic yogi, ksamha,gokulkr,Sarva Gattha,raghu,Ganeshprasad,Ravindra Keshavan and Ashok99(no idea where they are rt now),PrinceGoutham,srikant or sridhar and list still can be very long,forgive those whose name I forgot to add here.

Few things I never heard before and the major one was demi god,ISKCON is doing a big sin by calling Shri Shivji using above term,results can be very very unforgiving of nature and my humble belief is this forum is closing down because of this sin commited by few here,many times I wrote your own god will punish for this theory and it is now happening!Very few really interesting posts I saw in recent past,most of them were fights between different sampradaya which is endless,may sense prevail and people stop fighting on who is mahan kind theory a total waste of time and energy.

I am going to miss my friends,we met here may meet at some other places God Knows.May God be with you always,troubles will keep knocking our doors but if we focus our mind towards God those troubles will just passover our heads like a cool breeze.

Om Namo Narayanayay,

Om Namo Bhagwate Rudraya,

Om Srimatre Namah.

It’s sad and disappointing to see this discussion forum being closed at last. It has been great fun at times, and for me it has been the primary way to interact with devotees of various religious backgrounds. It was most revealing to see the differences and indeed the actual similarities of various scriptures and philosophies. This really broadened my personal perspective on both science and religion to the extent that I am convinced that both can ultimately be unified into a single philosophy of the nature of Absolute Truth, which is logically consistent and can be known, understood and verified by everyone. I think that will be an important part of the future of religion anyway, but internet discussion forums such as Audarya, may greatly facilitate the process. Of course there are other websites, but it will not be the same. (Any suggestions?) I will particularly miss Theist and Melvin, but I also wish to express my appreciation and gratitude to all the other members, for their much inspiring and knowledgeable contributions to my personal understanding of reality and general spirituality.

All the best! :)

Guest love_alliance18

Respected all,

I'm very disappointed to know that the forum is about to end as i never expressed earlier in any of my limited posts how thankful i'm to people out here. The immense support which i got from people in this forum are intangible.

I still had a lot to learn and so i'm very disappointed but still i express my wholesome gratitude to all who answered my curiosities and infact taught me the way to live in the past few months by broadening my religious horizon.

I really wish it lasted really long.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Dear all,

Thank you so much for responding to my challenging posts and even taking the time to answer them. Special thanks to the moderator for not banning me! To all whose sentiments have been offended by my positions: please know that it was not my intent to offend but to speak the truth as best I know it. I regret any hurt feelings that I have caused. I have tried and will continue to try to live up to these wise words of a swami with which I have serious disagreements on many issues:

Bhagavad Gita

translated by Swami Prabhupada

Chapter 10: TEXT 4-5 PURPORT (excerpt)

Satyam, truthfulness, means that facts should be presented as they are for the benefit of others. Facts should not be misrepresented. According to social conventions, it is said that one can speak the truth only when it is palatable to others. But that is not truthfulness. The truth should be spoken in a straight and forward way, so that others will understand actually what the facts are. If a man is a thief and if people are warned that he is a thief, that is truth. Although sometimes the truth is unpalatable, one should not refrain from speaking it. Truthfulness demands that the facts be presented as they are for the benefit of others. That is the definition of truth. http://www.asitis.com/10/4-5.html

Please, anyone who would like to stay in touch - contact me by private message.

PEACE

Regardless of what we believe. I still love you. ...

. To all who have spent their time with me ( theist, jndas, sant, primate, chandu, sambya, ranjetmoore, bhaktajan, gHari, ancientmariner, stonehearted, smiley, kaisersose, beggar, sonic yogi, ksamha, smaranam, hindustani, pandora, gokulkr, krsna, etc.) thank you so much!

It was nice knowing you, Melvin. Thanks to all the wonderful souls, my Gurus here. I can see how it must be for those of you who were here for a decade. You must be like a family already. :crying2:

Smaranam

Cheers

The 2 things i will regret 20 yrs from now -

1. Not having spent all those moments with the Lord (technically this is nothing to regret about, just look ahead in time, to the infinite kind Lord)

2. Not having performed my duties very well, if i don't that is, due to which others may have suffered - while i deserve it anyway.

So , i will add some warning to your good advice -

If anyone wants to have all the illusiory temporary fun of this world, please remember to distinguish it from the real bliss of God's company. It surpasses everything , and you will not miss ANY worldly thing you did not do - including visiting beautiful places on earth - if you did not take the Lord with you on that vacation.

Thank You , Kaisersose ji , for your valuable association.

Smaranam

I have been here on and off reading replies particularly by the administrator. It was illuminating.

I would like to beg forgiveness from all whom I have knowingly or unknowingly been rude to or offensive. Please forgive me.

Yes, Ranjeet has waxed eloquently mant times --yes, sometimes he even bordered on ranting ---but even that was most eloquent.

"Now for something completely different" . . .

TO jndas, o/b/o any one interested in receiving a copy of the "Bhagavatam Family tree Chart" . . . [someone had PM me a montha ago and I lost the email to send it to] --- I want to send it to jndas ---who could then distribute to anyone who asks.

I told my boss that the Forums will be closing and therefore I will be able to preform more work each day from now onward . . . but first I'll need a couple days off to adjust to the loss . . . My boss responded with a simple, "Huh?" ---Just see how even the Boss doesn't understand the things I have to do to save the world and bring peace to hundreds of unseen folks . . . in whatever little ways I can manage . . .

TO jndas, o/b/o any one interested in receiving a copy of the "Bhagavatam Family tree Chart" . . . [someone had PM me a montha ago and I lost the email to send it to] --- I want to send it to jndas ---who could then distribute to anyone who asks.

Please email it to me: bvashram {at} gmail {dot} com. I think many would be interested in that, so maybe I can send it to our email newsletter list. I think I saw that in BTG 10 years ago. I tore it out and kept it in a box somewhere, where it is still sitting.

I joined in here just a couple of months ago, am grateful I could be part of discussions. As they say, we are all travellers in life and we move on.

I hope you have a beautiful time filled with love towards Supreme Hari

Dhanyavaad to all Bhakts,

Hari Om

thats so sad .i logged in just now and saw this news . i didnt expect it to come so early !!

well , after all those fights and quarrels we should all look towards our own sadhana . ultimately all this vada-vitanda is useless .

i would miss ranjeet of course with his typical style of arguments .and i would miss teasing bhaktajan for his dreadful posts .

the idiocy of ranjeet( he he) , the taunts of kaisersose , the unheard appeals of hindustani to calm down , the private msg's and postings of sant , the child god cebu city of melvin , the chaos theory of primate , the humility of kshama ,the fanaticism of chandu and last but not the least the neo-hinduism of raghu , all made this place an wonderfully diverse and engaging platform to discuss and fight over ideals . it was fun !!

after all the shoutings that i did towards iskcon , let me say this at the closing hours that i still like iskcon and its contribution to the western world . and i would sincerely pray that they reform some of their ways and come out in a beutifull new form .

just see our entaglement with maya . its online forum with members whom we have not even seen personally and yet we feel sad at this closure . maya's tough and its a hard hard world .

let us pray that all problems of the members here are solved . the jobless finds a job and the godless finds his god . let people be happy and peacefull and may god himself see to his sadhana . lets pray with untmost sincerity so that he gives us his darshan at least once before we leave this body ............jai

hare krishna

jai maa.

Thank you jndas for making available this forum for so many years... It is the best on vaishnava,sanatan dharma ... that you can find on the net...I will miss it ....and i will miss so many of you ... who are a part of my internet family...

by the way i am the same as '---'

love always

---

Thanks Kaisersose...I'm replying to you after all this time..at the end.

So...I will miss My Vaishnavas- Bhaktajan, Melvin,Theist, Raghu, smiley, JNdas

etc.).

I will miss Hindustani- I disaggred with you,but I have no hard feelings.

I will miss Sant and primate-Perhaps the most neutral people.(dear sant is more confused than neutral-but his innocence shines through.)

I will miss Kasisersose and Sambya- Sambya made sense a lot of times...

oh oh oh chandu,gHari, ancientmariner, stonehearted, beggar, sonic yogi, smaranam, gokulkr, etc

Love yall TOO.

I hope this forum opens up again...Whom will i fight with ??? lol.

I'm getting emotional now !!! don't look at me !!

P.S. : Thanks,Bhaktajan for your kind words.

ranjitmore21@

shout out to me.

Haribol !

Gaura Hari bol !!

JAya Gauranga !!!!!

dont go away so soon.

Have you met maharaj.

surely if you meet ill come with you when you call me and if its suitabl.

He lives near delhi right.

Have you met him.