IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Lotus_eye

Krishna as mediator as friend

Rate this topic

As how the Gopikaa's observed Vrata for Katyayani Devi to obtain Krishna as their husband, if a guy observe the same Vrata can he obtain Krishna as his friend, if not in exact Krishna's form we know, but at the least finding the love and friendship of Krishna in some human.

What makes me do this is a situation with a friend who was as great once upon a time and like a switch turn, became entirely unbelievably different and started hating me for nothing. Whatever I tried, never worked to compromise or change his vicious mind but every incident keep reminding me that if I observe a vratam for Krishna (Durga), He will resolve it, since I believe that what I cannot do, He can do somehow..

Ashada being the month for the celebration of Friendship and Krishna known to honor true friend, I started to observe from today to get up early in the morning, take bath and with empty stomach without even taking coffee or anything, but with just devotion, make a turmeric deity and keep in front of Krishna and do my prayer offering whatever I could and chant the following:

Katyayani Mahamaye Maha Yoginyadheeshwari

Nanda Gopa Sutam Devi Mitru me kuruthe namah:

I really hope it works as I have nothing to do anymore from all human angle. Does anyone has any experience in this regard? Please share with me your experience.

Thank you

As how the Gopikaa's observed Vrata for Katyayani Devi to obtain Krishna as their husband, if a guy observe the same Vrata can he obtain Krishna as his friend, if not in exact Krishna's form we know, but at the least finding the love and friendship of Krishna in some human.

If you want Krishna as a friend all you need to is chant His name and hold the desire very strongly to be the friend of God or Krishna.

The truth is Krishna is already the friend of everyone. Now we must become His friend.

Hare Krishna