IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
hare.krishna

Will I get Moksha in this life time ?

Rate this topic

Hare Krishna!!

I am not much familiar with Jyotish, please can anyone tell me whether my chart is conductive to perform devotional service while living in social platform?

What should I be doing in order to get Moksha in this life time? What profession I should be in? Marriage Prospect, etc.

My details are as follow.

Birth - May 19, 1983

Time - 00:15

Latitude - 22° 18' N

Longitude - 70° 56' E

Thanks.

What is the reason and why you want MOKSHA

just because everyone says like that

How many times in ur Life time did you get a chance to talk to ur AATMA .... If you interact with AATMA more then you can think of getting near PARMATAMA..

Thanks

Hare Krishna!!

I have lived through much loneliness and distress in my life even though I am surrounded by a family. From my childhood, I always had problems with the external worldly norms and customs. I always wanted to live in a solitude but somehow I cannot let go of family relations.

Here is my chart that I got from some software. Can you interpret this? I have attached it.

post-21898-138274058803_thumb.jpg

Dear Friend,

ketu in 12H in Pittaj/satvic sign and having 7/7 relation with Venus in 6H. Venus in Rajasic sign. Both planets are in houses of their friends. Making both planets comfortable. This combination is a typical and bookish example of a chart showing spiritual enlightment. Further strong sun an down house occupying moon strengthen Satvic element in your chart. Rajsic element is equally strong. tamsic part is much less.

See friend Moksha, religiousness and spirituallity are three different things. Spirituallity may be a god gifted thing but moksha is a thing you have to achieve. You have to choose and find your path. You are given a chance, it is now upto you that whether you take benefit of this or not.

btw you chart is good. Till now your education seems to be assocaited with medicine (Please tell me if I am wrong), and good job is worth mentioning. further if you do your own business that will be more beneficial for you. Business can be related to articles of saturn or related with medicine.

Your saade sati will end in september this year. and rahu Sub dasha will also end by then. Next Guru Sub period is expected better and next saturn Sub period is expected best which will start from 2012.

My dear friend, as any other amateur I am also prone to commit mistake. I will be highly thankful if you point out some.

Kind regards

Wish you good luck.

Atul

Hare Krishna!!

Thanks Atul. That was helpful. So, if the Moksha is upon us to achieve, then why it is that people are looking for good Mokshakaraka/Atmakaraka in their chart. Doesn't it help anyway achieving the Moksha? I understood what you mean by your statement. Just was curious. Between, I am Engineer by profession and also thinking of starting business. But right now, I am in USA where being non-Citizen/PR, certain rights are limited or restricted. I am waiting for the right time.

Besides, what do you mean by Sade Sati, the name looks little intimidating!

Thanks again.

I am not an astrologer, so you can get a detailed reply later...but Sade Sati means Saturn returns in English...

It is a time when most people dread in life, and for many it is the worst period of their whole life! Many people undertake many remedies to try to prevent the havoc.

My husband, for example, is undergoing his...NOTHING works for him. It all goes wrong...delays, complications, and he is facing HUGE HUGE debts on the brink of financial ruin.

But for some it is worse than others..you seem to have an ok time, so I would not worry so much!

dear hare.krishna ji,

Regarding Moksha,

no living soul can tell you about ur moksha, please stop consulting for this purpose. renunciation is only a path towards moksha and not the end.

astrological indication cannot guide you .

its self realization and only you can realize in this birth or after...

no one is eligible to indicate moksha..

as your ID suggests that your are an ardent follower of ISCKON ...

follow that path...or any path...

May God Deliver You