IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
docitduo

Failing marriage - mutual separation, divorce or stay together??

Rate this topic

Haven't had a great experience in getting proper response(s) to queries posted in this forum as yet, but am am trying my luck again as the problem is serious and situation desparate:

Male: 11 Jan 1970; 15:10; Delhi

Female: 07 Nov 1970; 03:45; Kolkata

Date of marriage: 25 Nov 2003, Delhi

Right from the beginning of marital relationship, the female is not at all keen on maintaining any relationship with in-laws and has made it clear that she doesn't want to stay in the same house with in-laws. The female doesn't even bother talking to the in-laws when they come to visit their son & daughter-in-law. More recently, female has made her intentions known that she is ready to leave the husband than live with her in-laws.

Before any questions are raised on whether in-laws have treated the female badly which has (or might have) led to such an attitiude towards them (in-laws), I would like to confirm that the in-laws have never (ever) mistreated the female, and sensing her dislike and acrimonious attitude toward them have increased their distance with their own son in the hope that doing so will perhaps make their son's family life happier.

The male, the only child, has made numerous efforts over the years in an attempt that his partner change her attitude towards his parents - but in vain. As a result of the deteriorating family atmosphere since marriage, repeated threats every now and then by the female to leave / separate, the male is under tremendous stress and perhaps on the brink of clinical depression.

For the male, his partner is as important as his aged parents and he is fully committed in maintaining this marital relationship - unlike the female partner. Deep down, he has accepted the relationship is doomed and it is perhaps a question of time.

Would like to know from "learned" members if there are any grounds of divorce / separation in either (or both) of the horoscopes. Please be honest and frank with your answers. Even if there're bad news, tell me. At least then I know what to expect. Suggestions of any astral remedial measures to prevent or mitigate such a situation / circumstances will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

:pray:

regards

Boy's Chart

<Wedding date 25-NOV-2003>

Since the lagna has 4 planets in quadrants I'll use lagna vimshottari.

in Natal/Lagna P120/Jup/Venus - Jup is UL lord and Venus is lagna lord placed in Rasi UL and Navamsa UL.

The native is still running Jup dasa with Jup placed in the 6th house - this

Jup dasa ends in 2010 Nov 18.

Usually exchange of 6H/6L and 8H/8L involving the 7th is highly detrimental for the 7th.

There is definite cause for concern.

Here Jup and Venus as 8L and 6L have exchanged houses.

The Rasi UL contains Venus and Sun highly inimical planets - cause damage to the UL wedding and marriage.

In the Navamsa using Leo Lagna; Jup as the 8th lord is debilitated in the 6H with Mercury. One thing I see is that Lagna lord Sun is so well placed in Sagittarius but is afflicted by the aspect of Rahu, Mars and Saturn

Girls Chart

<Wedding date 25-NOV-2003>

This was something I found amazing in these two charts.

Usually number of planets from each Lagna and Moon are used to see if we can use Lagna Vimshottari or Moon Janma Tara Vimshottari.

For the Girl since there are 4 planets I'll use Janma Tara Moon based Vimshottari.

Quite amazingly - The girl got married in Jup/Venus as well.

in Natal/Moon P120/Jup/Venus - Jup is UL lord and is with Venus is lagna lord placed in the 2nd house of family.

The girl is still running Jup dasa with Jup placed in the 2th house - this

Jup dasa ends in 2010 Jul 21.

7th house is flanked by Rahu and Sat and aspected by Mars.

7th lord Jup and Karaka for marriage Venus is also involved in a major curse in the 2nd house

of family - due to aspect of Rahu,Sat and Sun.

The Navamsa lagna lord is actually in the 2nd house supporting and sustaining her image and may be focusing her interest (in a subtle way) in another second relationship putting an end to this.

Mars as a major dusthana in the Virgo lagna and having Saturn/Rahu flanking the 7th is not very auspicious for a conducive household.

When the Girl starts her Saturn dasa - Sat being the 6th lord in 8th will surely put an end to the 7th house matters. Though obvious - This'll quite a sudden blow to the partner.

For the boy the Saturn is placed in the 12th house of loss, is the lord of the 2nd house of sustenance of the marriage.

I would surely say that Jul 2010 will be quite crucial and significant for this couple in terms of separation and divorce.

Respected Classic72,

I am grateful for your feedback on the matter ... and specially thankful because you have explained the astral situation in detail which has helped in understanding the "why".

It seems that separation / divorce could easily turn out to be true, given the planetary positions and associated afflictions / weaknesses. Any possibility of mitigation through prayers / mantras / propitiations etc. that might help get god's divine grace? Grateful if you could advise.

Also, could I humbly request you to spare some time to analyze the boys birth and dasamsa charts, and advice on the boy's career prospects?? Having moved to another country to be with his partner and help her complete her PG studies and career, the boy has sacrificed a highly paid job and has been struggling to ever since to get a good job in the new country. This is the second time he has suffered a break in his career (debilated 9th & 10th lord ??) and lost hope of getting back on his feet at a level in line with his experience and qualifications. Are these breaks going to continue throughout his life?

Many thanks in advance.

regards

Dear docitduo,

To save his marriage, the boy can fast on Thursdays and pray to Lord Maha Vishnu by reciting the Vishnu Sahasranamam regularly for 8 weeks.

In general for any daily life obstacles and problems - he needs to pray to Lord Ganesha.

Hope this helps

Respected Classic72ji,

Many thanks for your reply and advice.

Also, could I humbly request you to spare some time to analyze the boy's birth, dasamsa and other relevant charts, and advice on the boy's career prospects?? Having moved to another country to be with his partner and help her complete her PG studies and career, the boy has sacrificed a highly paid job and has been struggling ever since to get a good job in the new country. This is the second time he has suffered a break in his career (debilated 9th & 10th lord ??) and lost hope of getting back on his feet at a level in line with his experience and qualifications. Are these breaks going to continue throughout his life? Or does his chart show any professional success / satisfaction in the coming years??

Would love to have your inputs ... but do understand that the time is short too short for you to analyze the chart and resond before this forum becomes read-only tomorrow. Will try to connct with you on the other forum ... or perhaps email you!

Many thanks!

regards