IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Sun-Sat Raj Yoga

Rate this topic

Hi All

I have a Confusion regarding the conjunction of Sun-Sat combination

Sun is the Lord of Lagna ( 1st House, Kendra and Trkona ) , Saturn is Lord of 6th ( Lord of Dustana ) and 7th House ( Lord of Kendra ) .. Both of them are situated in the 12th House ( Dushtana ), So how much percent of the following will be felt in the natives life

1. Conjunction of Lord of Trikona and Kendra leads to RAJ YOGA

2. Lord of 6th House in 12th House should yield Vipreet Raj Yoga

The Saturn has very less SHADBALA and SUN has more than twice the Shadbala as of Saturn and also it makes SATURN COMBUST in that house

Can Some one Throw some light on this

Details of Chart

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

Thanks

Hi vipvats,

The combination is not good. Also lagna lord in 12th makes one a jail bird sometime in life but if sixth lord in the 12th makes a vipreet rajyoga therefore is good. But Sun-Saturn conjuction anywhere in horoscope denotes that the father and son were enemies of purva janma and are born to settle there scores in the present janma. Thus not good for relations with father or father of the native either will be short lived or will suffer.

Thanks and regards

Hi Rajiv

Thanks for the comments

So as per comments the Sun-Sat Combination is always not good. I believe in ur words but the respect and honor I had for my Dad and the way I Listen to him doesn't show those effects so much ...But one thing is true and that is now i am living in a Foreign Country far and away from him.

In the case above since Vipreet Raj Yoga by Saturn, will it never show its effects or the Raj Yoga formed in the chart is weak as both are placed in 12th house

Thanks

Hi VipVats,

No the Raj yoga is not weak in fact the previously posted argument, I found in parasara's sloka in parasara hora shastra. Also I say it from my e xperience, presently if the relations are good they will spoil in course of time or such natives may never meet their father.

Hi Rajiv

I hope that doesn't happen but if something lies in destiny then it could not be stopped.

As you said Raj Yog in the chart are not bad but can you tell the period when they will be visible as i am done with my SAT MAhadasha and didn't see any Raj Yoga or Vipreet Raj Yoga and my life was a simple and moderate

currently in Sat Antardasha the situations are still bad and moving a bit negative

Can you throw some light on that too

Thanks