IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest love_alliance18

When will our world end?

Rate this topic

Guest love_alliance18

Respected all,

I would be obliged to anyone who can put light on this. I need to learn when actually will our world end according to different religions.

If the answer to my question is soon then are we already into salvation or will it be a once lurid outcome.

What about the other universes??

I can't post all my questions here at a time but i have a lot to learn about this.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

A successful man always finishes his pending work presuming there is no tomorrow if your goal is to finish pending works than do right now and if you are asking anything other then that no one can asnwer your query.

Respected all,

I would be obliged to anyone who can put light on this. I need to learn when actually will our world end according to different religions.

If the answer to my question is soon then are we already into salvation or will it be a once lurid outcome.

What about the other universes??

I can't post all my questions here at a time but i have a lot to learn about this.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Respected Love_alliance18 Ji,

I am no rishi nor an astrologer. I do not know exactly when will this world would end. But reading your post, I felt compelled to ask you this, are you ready for the dissolution of the universe? Are you near getting salvation?

It is better we focus on our effort to make ourselves better in terms of spirituality as well as being good human being whilst being here on this earth. When there is a beginning there is an end. So let us make our stay in this earth worthwhile. Let us focus in our karma...and dedicate the fruit to god.

Namaste.

Guest love_alliance18

Respected all,

I am trying to fulfill all my duties to the fullest and i'm not asking these questions so that i can be free of my duties. But, after reading some texts from the spiritual books a curiosity rose in me to learn about our universe's existence.

In the same context i have asked the above questions and i know these can only be answered by a very learned scholar whom i'll definitely find in this lifetime and before the apocalypse.

For example i read and also heard from scholars saying kalyug is coming to an end as per hinduism. Christianity says no difference and says the rain to destroy the evil or the cataclysm for the good is soon to come. We can only start afresh once this misery ends.

We are all drowning in a river so wide which is unable to create a whirlpool to get everything back to the creator's womb and get nurtured again. Everything from the universe to the planets and to the living beings in it.

I sincerely pray to almighty everytime to save the humans first, as we are the most miserable beings alive atleast in our universe coz God gave us "EMOTIONS" and hence we can't fight the evil.

I read in a book sometime back that our universe rests on a heap of torotoise:). Sounds funny but anything is possible coz this is something which is beyond human ingenuity.

Once i find any information on these i'll spread it to every single human being i can coz the biggest question of our universe is nothing else than "EXISTENCE".......

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

From all jivas on earth we are the most cruel and selfish animal.Do we need to survive in the end?I admire your prayers but do include all jivas in prayer to make it a complete prayer.

I sincerely pray to almighty everytime to save the humans first

From all jivas on earth we are the most cruel and selfish animal.Do we need to survive in the end?I admire your prayers but do include all jivas in prayer to make it a complete prayer.

Good one, Hindustani .The world will certainly be a better place for non-human life without Humans.

Guest love_alliance18

Respected all,

I guess what i wanted to express in my earlier post was not clear to some people. I didn't said only humans. I said humans first. And dear chandu i know very well that i'm no savvy with spiritual thoughts but i'm always ready to accept thoughts of all people or else i would have never asked a question in this forum.

I agree with hindustaniji's view and i know he is a learned person.

For members like chanduji, plz take time to read and understand the deeper meaning of texts in this forum. Don't just draw conclusions after framing your own set of ideas.

We all have a lot to learn and hence we must always make our mind receptive, and i know that verywell. So before posting quotes from some text think what you are writing.

With Best Regards,

God Bless All!!

Om Namah Shivaya!!

Dear Lovealliance,

My intense aversion with the "end of the world" theories might have showed through my posts.

As you suspected i have not gone through your post but i am responding to hindusthani.

As per hindu scriptures the world is not going to end any time soon.Jndji made an elaborate post somewhere.

We have at least 2 billion years to go before everything merges in to God and a new cycle begins after a considerably long time.

The following link could give some idea.

Re: Yuga

Edited by chandu_69

It is very interesting to see the openness regarding discussion about "end" of the world. Well, well are governed by cycles from breath we take to sun & moon cycles, seasons, crops, birth & death, etc. all. We all are part of one great cycle of 26,000 years, which is going to end in 2012 and then there will be beginning of new one and we are living in the "Age of Pisces" and we will soon be entering to "Age of Aquarius" so obviously there would be changes at all level, which i think we all are feeling now. Mayan civilizations were time keepers and they have measured these cycles very precisely thousands of years ago and their one Long Count Calender ends on 21st Dec. 2012. On this date; our solar system would be in exact alignment with our milky way galaxy, which is a rare event happens in thousands of years. So, some people it would be end of the world; and Mayan said it would be the end of world we see now; and there would be new world with different paradigm. Lets see what happens it is not very far; but we can feel the changes as our solar system is coming closer to the core of our milky way in breaking up the whole world economic structures, being redefined relationships, mass awakening, etc.

The stars will disappear. The earth will be gone. This 'you' you once knew will no longer be known. All anxiety will disappear and absolute satisfaction will greet blissful ecstasy as eternal you take your first step into the Kingdom of God, Vaikuntha.

That is when the world will end. It can happen tomorrow, if that's everything you really want.

This is the real answer, but it may take some good fortune to accept it as the way it is. May that fortune be yours.

Edited by gHari