IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
balwant

Need urgent help!

Rate this topic

I am facing huge problems in my marriage and with in-laws who are trying to break up our marriage. There are also problems with children.

I male, and I am born on 10 December 1968 at 0113 hours Bombay (local time, not IST).

I will be grateful for any advice. Please reply!

I am facing huge problems in my marriage and with in-laws who are trying to break up our marriage. There are also problems with children.

I male, and I am born on 10 December 1968 at 0113 hours Bombay (local time, not IST).

I will be grateful for any advice. Please reply!

Currently you are undergoing Venus dasa/Mercury Bhukthi.Venus is disposed in Capricorn where now transit Guru,your 7th lord will move.There is no cause for alarm as things will move in your favour though your seventh house is afflicted heavily due to saturn/Rahu combination.Please feed cows on fridays and try to visit Devi temples on fridays praying for relief

Dear Balwant,

Your chart shows that you usually have to fight with stress to keep your thought balanced. And you usually have problem in taking balanced and prudent decisions. Financial level also seems to be on the lower side, Although you were good in education but in profession you have to face problems. I was not able to ascertain you profession by your chart but it seems that you have done BA but currently working in some mechanical work. (Please let me know where I am wrong, this help us learn) Although you usually get money by luck. You also have chances to win a lottery

For your marriage, 7H is occupied by Rahu and retro Saturn, both of them are in enemy's house. Both are aspected by Malefic mars and Jupiter. Mercury is combusted in 3H. Mars is in 1st house. current moon-merc-Rahu period is running. Before Rahu Mars period was running. This indicates that problem intensified after april this year. Rahu period will end in Nov this year after that you will find problems easing. Also your saturn is in 8/6 relation with natal saturn and above all your sade sati is running.Both of these conditions will end in september this year. This will also ease the problems to much extent. There are indications that There were problems even before marriage associated with delay. Tells a unusual story.

To some extent can your behaviour be the problem? I mean your habit of impulsive response and decision making associated with short temper may be irritating for others some time plus some financial problems augment the problems. Conflicts with wife must be avoided at any cost.

I think you will like to do the following:

1)Keep fast on saturday,

2)Worship Lord Shiva and chant mahamrityunjaya mantra 5 malas daily

3)Donate as per ability to the poors on saturday.

4)Keep black urad dal 1.25 KG under peepal tree or in Shani temple and lit a mustard oil lamp after sunset

5) Visit Shani temple if possible every saturday, without seeing in eyes of Lord shani ask for forgiveness for all your sins

5) Be humble, polite and avoid conflicts at any cost

6) Invest even a single rupee with great caution ( I hope you didn't invested in Shares and are not working in Partner ship to anyone)

7) Read Hanuman chalisa daily

Please do the remedies for 3 weeks and let me know the result

Dear friend, as every body else I am also prone to commit mistakes, If you find that I had committed any mistake please feel free to complain and suggest.

God Bless you

Take care

Atul

Amateur,

I found your post very puzzling. I am currently going through Venus-Mercury period, as pointed out by suvarchas. I have checked that myself.

My problem began in mid-June. In April I was happy.

Oh yes, it was a typing error. It is venus merc rahu. Sorry for the mistake.

May be it is because i was interpretin moon in my mind all the time, so wrote moon by mistake. As your moon is playing a very important role in your chart.

Even i was not aware that i had written moon. Just noticed when you pointed out.

Thanks for telling my mistake. And sorry for the error my friend.

Also point out mistakes in my interpretation.

God bless you

Mars being 3L and 8L is aspecting 7H. It makes you manglik and is also malefic thus harming 7H. It's period started in Mid april upto mid june. Rahu period started in Mid june and will last upto mid november. After that Guru period will start when you can expect problems easing. Although Jupiter then will be transiting in 6H of your natal chart. and making 6/8 relation with your natal jupiter.

What mistakes you find in my analysis?

Atul,

You have referred to pratyantar dasha in your post. Dasha calculations (as well as navamsha) are very sensitive to birth time. An error of a few minutes can change the dasha calculations, as well as the navamsha chart.

In 1968, when I was born, clocks were mostly mechanical, and they lost time. The only public medium was radio. Calibration of clocks was probably not done regularly. So I don't know how accurate a dasha calculation will be in my case, or for anyone born before the 1990s.

if you are not sure of your time then we can not be sure of your birth chart.

Because your lagna is 4 degree 5 minutes of Virgo. This means 15 minutes of difference will change the lagna. and if we consider the difference between local time and IST that will further decrease the correctness.

and error measuring time i.e related to watches further affect our chart.

as important divisional charts such as D7, D9 and d10 are highly sensitive to time then we can't rely on them also. Period/dasha calculation comes second.

So I advice you to rectify your time of birth before going ahead. If you want you can refer to "Kalyan varma's saravali" It has Five detailed chapters on Lost horoscopy which can help you ascertain your time of birth to much extent and also ascertain your D9 and rashi Lagna.

Let me know if you need more help

Take care

Atul

Hope it helps.

and Pratyantart dashas are not only affected by correct time but also by calculation of year, Sour pakshiya and drig pakshiya position of moon and ayanmasya. So It is usually not practical to match your events with vimshottari or any other nakshatra dasha from day to day.

3rd level onward nakshatra Periods are just for estimating and not for exact reference. even 20% of 2nd level periods are erroring.

Kind Regards

Atul

and Pratyantart dashas are not only affected by correct time but also by calculation of year, Sour pakshiya and drig pakshiya position of moon and ayanmasya. So It is usually not practical to match your events with vimshottari or any other nakshatra dasha from day to day.

3rd level onward nakshatra Periods are just for estimating and not for exact reference. even 20% of 2nd level periods are erroring.

Kind Regards

Atul

I don't think my birth time is entirely wrong. There may be an error of a few minutes due to the reasons I mentioned. That is why divisional charts and dasha calculations will often be wrong, as you say.

However, the rashi and nakshatra are less sensitive to small changes in birth time. In my case, the rashi and nakshatra are Cancer and Ashlesha, 1st pada.

A general question to the forum is: how much can a moon chart tell you? And will the moon chart be more relevant for people with a strong moon in their lagna chart?