IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Astro102

Free astro consulting

Rate this topic

Restarting my old thread which I had stopped because I was busy with some personal matters:

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)
  5. Your specific question

You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Also, for those of you who have taken readings from me previously, it will be great if you could report about the actual happenings.

Sir ji,

Can you help me predict the result of Guru, Mangal, Shani And Rahu in Tenth House of LEO.

DOB 21/04/80

TOB 21:40 (IST)

POB Surat/GUJ(IND)

My horscope is somewhat intresting and could not find any prediction on above yuti. Please help me. I am currently in US and managed to get jobs but now a days to remain in US with H1B is difficult.

Based on above yuti i have worked as a part time tutor (4 months) as a financial consultant (1.8 years) as an IT Professional (Last 3.4 Years)

Can you guide if i can sustain in US if yes how much time? what could be the finanacial prediction.

Thanking,

VJ

dear sir,

please find my details.

1. Date, place, time of birth -

02-oct-1982 , pondicherry , 7:30AM ,

2 .Your gender, current location -

Female , bangalore

3. profession (working/student/which field) -

Working as a SWE

4. family details (married/unmarried/divorced, kids details (if any), details of how many siblings, details of parents)

Married(21-jan-2009) , 4 elders sisters, 1 sister and mom expired 10 years back, all other sisters got married.

My husband details : 15-nov-1977, 11:20 AM, pandruti,TN.he has 2 younger brothers.

5. Your specific question :

we got separated after 2 month of marriage. he left his job and staying with his parents in pondicherry. his brothers also not working. they wanted my salary, i refused to give.so they demand me to quit my job.

when i was child one of astrologer told to my parents that my inlaws will depend on my salary only . it came true now. my very stubond to over come my fate and I am living alone.

what will hapend next " is there any possiblity for re-marriage for me? or my fate continue. please understand me that , i dont want to have my salary with myself, i am saving for future and also i am spending for our households as my husband salary was taken my their parents.

Restarting my old thread which I had stopped because I was busy with some personal matters:

Shree Ganeshaay namah.

I am learning astrology and I would like to give free astrology consultation. You can ask me specific questions. Please note that I am not yet an absolute expert and hence there is no guarantee as such abt my predictions. I would be honest about it. But I have been doing predictions which have been often close to accuracy under my guru's guidance.

You can ask me by giving following details-

1. Date, place, time of birth
  2. Your gender, current location
  3. profession (working/student/which field)
  5. Your specific question

You can also send me your details thr' private message. Please note that it takes whole lot of time to analyse a kundali as many different factors have to be considered. Hence, it is much easier to answer a specific question. So if you can be as specific as possible, it will help.

Also, for those of you who have taken readings from me previously, it will be great if you could report about the actual happenings.

Please help ASAP as I am nearing financial mess

Male

DOB- 5th Sept 1963

Time of Birth 1.36 pm in afternoon

Place of Birth : Delhi

Presently live in Brampton Ontario Canada

Wife's Dt of birth 13 jan 67 at 6.45 morning in Nasirabad Rajasthan

Married in 27 Nov 1991 love marriage after 7 yrs of knowing

3 daughters aged 17, 15 & 9.

Two sisters one elder & one younger both settled married in uk london.

Parents sponsored and living with me and father has severe arthritis

I have been facing serious financial problems since last years. Even after putting a lot of effort in my Fine Dining Indian Restaurant, have not been able to break even my monthly expenses and am putting money from my pocket. I have been a professional accountant a qualified Chartered Accountant and have been doing very well till 1998. Then from then was doing decently ok financially till May 2006. After that I have been tight and lost a steady job as accountant, and have been financially tight. From 2008 january I started my own restaurant pursuing my life long dream to own & run a restaurant. Since then I have been putting in money from borrowing to keep my restaurant running,

Now it has reached the saturation point and cannot put more money since I have exhausted all resources - and my business is still not doing as good.

As for efforts I have never worked as hard and dedicatedly as I have in the last one and half years.

Also though my wife is very understanding and we love eachother a lot. in this last one year we have been fighting for small reasons and not talking to each other for many weeks and then we make up.

Astrologers have been telling me it will work out ok eventually but I want some one expert to look into my horoscope and please advise -

- When and if I will come out of this mess soon or not? Or will I go Bankrupt?

- What can I do to get out of this mess without losing the restaurant if according to my Horoscope I shoiuld run a restaurant or food related business.

- How do I avoid fighting with my wife

Kindly help me and please provide the appropriate solutions / remedies so that all the success doors get open and peace of mind arrives.

Atul

quote.gif

DOB - 22Feb, 1975

Time - 23.20

Place - Bombay, India

I recently broke up with someone I really liked, i'm fast getting closer to 35 now, desire to fall in love and get married but somehow its just not happening. Can someone please look at my chart and tell me...anything really about marriage? and married life??

Will I ever find anyone?

Sir ji,

Can you help me predict the result of Guru, Mangal, Shani And Rahu in Tenth House of LEO.

DOB 21/04/80

TOB 21:40 (IST)

POB Surat/GUJ(IND)

My horscope is somewhat intresting and could not find any prediction on above yuti. Please help me. I am currently in US and managed to get jobs but now a days to remain in US with H1B is difficult.

Based on above yuti i have worked as a part time tutor (4 months) as a financial consultant (1.8 years) as an IT Professional (Last 3.4 Years)

Can you guide if i can sustain in US if yes how much time? what could be the finanacial prediction.

Thanking,

VJ

Interesting chart indeed. Jupitar being in 10th house..it takes care of a lot of things. You can sustain in usa..it depends on u..how much time u want.

coming days are good for u..but i guess u must hv struggled about 3 yrs back.

financial prediction too is sound. u will make money in ur career.

Dear astro 102 ji

Here are the details below as per mentioned by u

31st dec 1983 , mumbai, 15:47

male location current mumbai

student

unmarried, younger sister

What should be expected in ND of kumbha starting from 2010

Regards

Swapnil

Can u ask a more specific question?

dear sir,

please find my details.

1. Date, place, time of birth -

02-oct-1982 , pondicherry , 7:30AM ,

2 .Your gender, current location -

Female , bangalore

3. profession (working/student/which field) -

Working as a SWE

Married(21-jan-2009) , 4 elders sisters, 1 sister and mom expired 10 years back, all other sisters got married.

My husband details : 15-nov-1977, 11:20 AM, pandruti,TN.he has 2 younger brothers.

5. Your specific question :

we got separated after 2 month of marriage. he left his job and staying with his parents in pondicherry. his brothers also not working. they wanted my salary, i refused to give.so they demand me to quit my job.

when i was child one of astrologer told to my parents that my inlaws will depend on my salary only . it came true now. my very stubond to over come my fate and I am living alone.

what will hapend next " is there any possiblity for re-marriage for me? or my fate continue. please understand me that , i dont want to have my salary with myself, i am saving for future and also i am spending for our households as my husband salary was taken my their parents.

Money will affect ur life and especially marital life. such indications r their in ur chart.

u r romantic at heart..and remarriage is a possibility if this current marriage doesn't work out. but be careful while taking decisions. as of now, u don't hv any strong malefic influence on ur chart.

Money will affect ur life and especially marital life. such indications r their in ur chart.

u r romantic at heart..and remarriage is a possibility if this current marriage doesn't work out. but be careful while taking decisions. as of now, u don't hv any strong malefic influence on ur chart.

thank for your reply.

is there any thing i can do to over come this?

could you be little specific in your qoute that " be careful while taking decisions" . what you realy mean in this line.

To

guruji,

Personal Details

Name b Date Of Birth 05/06/1975 Time Of Birth 04:00:00 Time Zone -5 Hr. 30 Min. DST 0 Hr. 0 Min. City Amalapuram Country India Latitude 016.35.N Longitude 082.01.E Sex male

i have 2 sisters one is elder and another younger both are married.

now i am doing mphil/phd course

i joined as a lecturer for degree in 7-7-2000 left 10-01-2007

and i joined as a lecturer for in 11-01-2007 (for better salary) to till

my father admitted in hospital in feb or march (i foregot) in 2007

Now i am living away from my parents (alone) from 11-01-2007.

please suggest remedies sir

mu problems (s)

(i) when will i marry

(ii) how is my carrer and education. Am i complete my phd?

after joining (i joined as a lecturer for in 11-01-2007 (for better salary) to till) i am not doing my daily rituals (sandhyavandhna and japam ) while i sit for ritual some creating distrubance and creating nonsence, Why it happens.

(iii) When will i start my ritruals

thankyou

thank for your reply.

is there any thing i can do to over come this?

could you be little specific in your qoute that " be careful while taking decisions" . what you realy mean in this line.

don't get too emotional..as it may lead to impulsive decisions.

DOB - 22Feb, 1975

Time - 23.20

Place - Bombay, India

I recently broke up with someone I really liked, i'm fast getting closer to 35 now, desire to fall in love and get married but somehow its just not happening. Can someone please look at my chart and tell me...anything really about marriage? and married life??

Will I ever find anyone?

Can u give complete details as outlined in my post?

Sir,

My birth details are as follows:

Name: Sachin

Place of Birth: Jabalpur ( MP )

DOB: 10th Jan 1984

Current status: Seeking job

Current location: Bangalore

Family Details: One elder sister, Father expired, Mother housewife

Specific question:

One astrologer recently predicted that I would travel frequently, will lead lavish life but will not be able to accumulate wealth. He also I will become diabetic in my near future or will suffer from diseases concerning lower part of the body. He recommended me to wear "Manik" so that sun can become powerful to nullify bad effects of other planet.

It will be great if you can give some general prediction along with suitable career path as well as right gemstone ( I have been wearing manik for quite sometime but yet to get any benefits)

hello sir, my name is dr.lalit i am from Punjab i am a dentist,i am

facing serious matrimonial problem,i was married to Aarti on

10/05/2006,but few days after marriage problems started,i found my

wife unable to adjust with me,she used to saying that she was not

interested in marriage at all, i was shocked,and did my best to get

her on track,but i was not fully successful,she created quarrelsome

atmosphere at home,always used to fight with my ill mother,her parents

too misguide her often,they often threaten us to face

consequences,they want me to leave my parents and be the puppet of my

in laws,conditions became worst,intolerable,one day on 3/08/2007 in my

absence her parents came and took her with them,she was pregnant that

time she gave birth to my daughter on 13/10/2007, we made many

attempts for compromise but in vain, they always insulted us,in may

2008 my wife filed false dowry case against me and my parents,we

become very shocked and sad,till now we are fighting the case, i think

she dont want to stay with me only want to harass me,i want to get rid

of such wife, please guide me,i am very sad

my D.O.B 26/03/1971 TIME 11:30PM Place dinanagar{punjab)

wifes data d.o.b 28/08/1980 time 06:20pm place amritsar

thank you my e mail id is,lgcare4u@.co.in