IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
vipvats

Saturn Effects -- Good or Bad

Rate this topic

Hi

I just wanted to start a thread which could opportunity for everyone to discuss and find solution to the effects of Saturn in their Horoscope

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

I have Saturn in 12th House with Sun in same house, I have seen tough time always in Saturn Dasha either be MahaDasha or Antardasha...Even though Conjuction of Lords of Trikona and Kendra in any house should lead to RAJYOGA but I don;t see this yoga for me because SUN and SATURN being lord of 1st and 7th house are in 12th house

CAN Such Raj Yogas result into better or what is the main reason of not giving positive results

Thanks

Hi

I just wanted to start a thread which could opportunity for everyone to discuss and find solution to the effects of Saturn in their Horoscope

DOB: 4th August 1976

TOB: 08:55 AM

POB: New Delhi

I have Saturn in 12th House with Sun in same house, I have seen tough time always in Saturn Dasha either be MahaDasha or Antardasha...Even though Conjuction of Lords of Trikona and Kendra in any house should lead to RAJYOGA but I don;t see this yoga for me because SUN and SATURN being lord of 1st and 7th house are in 12th house

CAN Such Raj Yogas result into better or what is the main reason of not giving positive results

Thanks

Saturn is not neccessarily only bad. Saturn is often called the planet of destiny, but there can be also good destiny. Of course in the material world good and bad are both an illusion. Material world is called Durga, prison house, we are all prisoners here, the punishment is, birth, old-age, disease and death.

In a prison house we can have better conditions, like a more luxurious prison cell, this is what the materialists are seeking for. But ultimately, it is all temporary and not our real home.

Our real home is the eternal spiritual world, Vaikuntha.

Saturn is also ruler of house 10, profession.

When seeking for a material career, Saturn in house 12 might be an obstacle, although there are a few jobs which seem to go along with Saturn in 12.

House 12 is the house of Pisces where materialism dissolves.

For Vaishnavas it is transcending the material world and becoming situated in spiritual activity, bhakti-yoga.

Actually you don't have Saturn in 12, just saw.

29wssb9.gif

According ayanamsa you might have Saturn in 12 because they count backward, but this is a false calculation.

The right and correct chart is pic above, you have Mars, Venus and Mercury in 12. Many famous people have planets in 12, this is not exceptional. Could be that there's presently a transit which makes you think like, tough times, but it will to turn to good account. These things come and go.

I tried a different Ayanmasa i.e. Yukteshwara then I got MA, Me and Ve in 12th house and Sa and Sun in 11th house and respectively it changes all location of planets

Which Ayanmasa should be used for the Analysis and as different astrologer uses different Ayanmasa which one should we rely on ? Do all of them tend to same results

If few past events could be predicted from different ayanmasa then we can have more confidence in prediction..I have checked few past events with Lahiri Ayanmasa and was able to match most of the Transits effects

Can you predict some points of past for the above chart

Thanks

I tried a different Ayanmasa i.e. Yukteshwara then I got MA, Me and Ve in 12th house and Sa and Sun in 11th house and respectively it changes all location of planets

Which Ayanmasa should be used for the Analysis and as different astrologer uses different Ayanmasa which one should we rely on ? Do all of them tend to same results

If few past events could be predicted from different ayanmasa then we can have more confidence in prediction..I have checked few past events with Lahiri Ayanmasa and was able to match most of the Transits effects

Can you predict some points of past for the above chart

Thanks

Since you have Jupiter in house 9, good Mercury in its own sign and Sun in 11, ruler of your chart Mercury, you did a lot of higher education in the past lifes. With Ascendant conjunct Mars you can easily reach any goal. Since your Sun is aspected with Saturn and Neptune, you're rather a spiritually inclined person, although this might become more prominent at 55-60. Why do you feel stuck presently? Guess you just have to be more resolute.

Hi Suchandra

You are right about the prediction you had made about my Education and that has been really nice.

Since you mentioned that these effects which I am seeing are due to Transits of the planets but it will be so great of you if you could provide the detail of these Transits, their End period and the planets involved so that i can take care accordingly

I am currenlty wearing Ruby as a Stone.