kavitatul

Please help ASAP as I am nearing financial mess

Rate this topic

Please help ASAP as I am nearing financial mess

Male

DOB- 5th Sept 1963

Time of Birth 1.36 pm in afternoon

Place of Birth : Delhi

I have been facing serious financial problems since last years. Even after putting a lot of effort in my Fine Dining Indian Restaurant, have not been able to break even my monthly expenses and am putting money from my pocket. I have been a professional accountant a qualified Chartered Accountant and have been doing very well till 1998. Then from then was doing decently ok financially till May 2006. After that I have been tight and lost a steady job as accountant, and have been financially tight. From 2008 january I started my own restaurant pursuing my life long dream to own & run a restaurant. Since then I have been putting in money from borrowing to keep my restaurant running,

Now it has reached the saturation point and cannot put more money since I have exhausted all resources - and my business is still not doing as good.

As for efforts I have never worked as hard and dedicatedly as I have in the last one and half years.

Also though my wife is very understanding and we love eachother a lot. in this last one year we have been fighting for small reasons and not talking to each other for many weeks and then we make up.

Astrologers have been telling me it will work out ok eventually but I want some one expert to look into my horoscope and please advise -

- When and if I will come out of this mess soon or not? Or will I go Bankrupt?

- What can I do to get out of this mess without losing the restaurant if according to my Horoscope I shoiuld run a restaurant or food related business.

- How do I avoid fighting with my wife

Kindly help me and please provide the appropriate solutions / remedies so that all the success doors get open and peace of mind arrives.

Atul

where is your restaurant-Place of your Restaurant. and i am telling your remedies according to the events given by you.

1.Change all the chemicals(spices used in preparation for the food to make it more tasty) and develop knowledge of different good quality spices which you can according to your horoscope or hire services of some expert person in this field.

2. try of go for govt. contact or clients ----

3. worship Shiva and lord Ganesha

4. wear 7 mukhi rudraksha ---You have to adopt non veg diet for it.

5.while in your wife company keep your mercury power and Mars aggression aside

6.Choose field which is related to public dealing .i think restaurant is also public service.

Assuming that you have visited to many astrologer before posting here.--So you might have done all remedies under the sun.

where is your restaurant-Place of your Restaurant. and i am telling your remedies according to the events given by you.

1.Change all the chemicals(spices used in preparation for the food to make it more tasty) and develop knowledge of different good quality spices which you can according to your horoscope or hire services of some expert person in this field.

2. try of go for govt. contact or clients ----

3. worship Shiva and lord Ganesha

4. wear 7 mukhi rudraksha ---You have to adopt non veg diet for it.

5.while in your wife company keep your mercury power and Mars aggression aside

6.Choose field which is related to public dealing .i think restaurant is also public service.

Assuming that you have visited to many astrologer before posting here.--So you might have done all remedies under the sun.

Rishi Ji,

Thank you so much for the response and the time taken for writing to my post. I reallyu want to coomend on your spirit and thoughts as I read your code of conducts of an Astrologer some time last week.

Restaurant is located in Woodbridge Ontario near Toronto in Canada.

I chant "Om Namah Shivaya" & "Om Gan Ganpataye Namah" & "Om Shreem Om" & "Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai" all the time when ever possible. I consume meat and have alcohol also but am not overdoing the consumption of both.

My Restaurant is getting very good reviews and ppl who come cannot stop talking about the ambience and tasty food. Evrybody tells me that since it is just that it is 1.5 years old, it will eventually pick up.

To wear 7 mukhi rudraksha I have to be on Non Veg Diet or Veg diet? Please check me if there was a Typo error earlier as u wrote Non Veg diet.

Previous astrologers have all told me things will get better after 10th Dec 2009 and there is nothing to worry as no serious threat to Financial state and money will come and go till then.

They have told me to wear Triangular Monga ring (in rt hands finger next to smallest) and diamond ring (in lft hands index finger) . Also I have kept 5 pcs of raw haldi pieces in cash register tied in yellow cloth. I have done all this and recently also kept a small Lakshmi yantra in my cash register.

Please check and advise if I will be financially ok as my funds have finished and am badly ridden with debts for loans taken for business and am falling short to pay rent every month.

Could u advise some simple remedies to boost sales and getting out of this mess. Also if you can guide me with some guiding time frames to keep my moral high and get past this low phase in my life. Also btw I did not mention earlier I am also a Chartered accountant and have taken 180 degree turn in my career to fulfil my life long dream of owning and running my own restaurant. Thnx

Sir,

Read you post, and sorry about the misfortunes you face. I have had some financial problem before and had prayed on this mantra, and this gave me some relief. I dont know if it will be appropriate of useful for your case but still posting this in case if this might help.

This is sung by Pandit Dakshinomoorty who is also a very senior astroger in this forums, may be you could ask him abt this directly as applied to you.

Thanks,

Regards.

Dear Atul,

Lagna lord Mars in 12th and Ketu in 2nd perfectly reflects the events including in your family/personal life happenings .Added to this the Sukra Mahadasa with Guru antardasa started from 6/2008 to 2/2011 in 8-6 relation is a testing period for you.Sukra is combust.Goru is retro.

What I feel is ,you have to propitiate these planets .

The simple way is ,have a panchaloha idol combiing Lord Shiva,Parvathi,sri Ganesh and Sri Kumaraswamy in a single mould,keep it facing north east or east direction,offer flowers,light a lamp,prasad etc early in the morning when you start your business and pray.

with best wishes,

USR