IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
CrystalKarma

Seeking knowledge from learned Gurus

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I use to read alot of articles on this forum and liked each and every article here. And to be honest I just want to join

Let me introduce myself I live in Delhi and working in an It firm as a System Admin. I did all my studies abroad and came here in India for some family reasons.

As I said I use to read lot of interesting threads here so my curiosity and passion to learn astrology made me sign this forum. I don't know who are the respected Gurus here so I request all the senior members and Gurus "accept my heartiest regards".

To begin with, I would love to know about my future aspects in terms of

• Would I be able to learn astrology?
  • Would I be able to follow Spiritualism

May date of birth ;

Date of Birth: 09/09/1976

Time of Birth: 10:20 PM

Place of Birth: Delhi.

I read a lot of books and articles on astrology and I was looking at my own horescope even though I know its not a good practise to look your own horoscope but this is what the bes I can get for research.

I found many answers but few I am not able to judge and have questions are:

• As I have a Jupiter in my lagna of number 2 Rashi should I wear Pukhraj.
  • Which Planet is making me go to litigation with my Parental Aunts and what will be the result. As many books and articles says Rahu in house 6th destroys enemy and Sun in 4th of its own rashi gives Property. And some books say other way round.

I am sorry to write so much but this can easily tell how curious I am to do research and want to learn more. Its not for money but its all about hunger to know our own Culture.

Jai Shree Krishna

Love & Regards

DK

“If you want to make God laugh, tell him you got a plan”.

Dear CrystalKarma,

Out of curiosity - I charted your birth data.

You have a good potential in both astrology as well as in Spiritual matters. I see immense potential in Rasi, Navamsa and even in Vimshamsa.

One of your biggest advantage is the Jupiter in the lagna and its proximity to the lagna longitude - its practical glued to the lagna in many varga charts.

Currently running Ketu Mahadasa from Nov 2007 is also quite conducive to your efforts in taking a Spiritual direction. Navamsa trines are awesome! - quadrants are well packed as well

I would recommend that you get some basic & fundamental knowledge in jyotisha and spiritual learning and do some sadhana. There is a thread in this forum that has some information about the list (and sequence) of Jyotisha books to read for beginners/intermediate level

With Best Wishes

Classic72

i am not a guru nor i am learned, but welcome to the forum..

hope you will learn well..

and your punchline is great , it makes me laugh..

sure we are katputlis in god's hands..

Thanks alot bro for this warm welcome and I totally agree with you that we are katputlis

jai shree krishna.

Regards

DK

Dear CrystalKarma,

Out of curiosity - I charted your birth data.

You have a good potential in both astrology as well as in Spiritual matters. I see immense potential in Rasi, Navamsa and even in Vimshamsa.

One of your biggest advantage is the Jupiter in the lagna and its proximity to the lagna longitude - its practical glued to the lagna in many varga charts.

Currently running Ketu Mahadasa from Nov 2007 is also quite conducive to your efforts in taking a Spiritual direction. Navamsa trines are awesome! - quadrants are well packed as well

I would recommend that you get some basic & fundamental knowledge in jyotisha and spiritual learning and do some sadhana. There is a thread in this forum that has some information about the list (and sequence) of Jyotisha books to read for beginners/intermediate level

With Best Wishes

Classic72

Thanks alot Classic72 for taking time and looking at my birth chart.

I read alot of Lal kitab.

I follow Krishna and wanna do sadhna but still confused what sadhna should I perform.

Bro I have Made a seprate cubboard for my astrology books. Still not satsfied want to seek and learn more the more I read the more hunger comes in.

Still looking for the answers of the above questions.

Please help.

Thanks again for the time you have spent.

Regards

DK

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I use to read alot of articles on this forum and liked each and every article here. And to be honest I just want to join

Let me introduce myself I live in Delhi and working in an It firm as a System Admin. I did all my studies abroad and came here in India for some family reasons.

As I said I use to read lot of interesting threads here so my curiosity and passion to learn astrology made me sign this forum. I don't know who are the respected Gurus here so I request all the senior members and Gurus "accept my heartiest regards".

To begin with, I would love to know about my future aspects in terms of

• Would I be able to learn astrology?
  • Would I be able to follow Spiritualism

May date of birth ;

Date of Birth: 09/09/1976

Time of Birth: 10:20 PM

Place of Birth: Delhi.

I read a lot of books and articles on astrology and I was looking at my own horescope even though I know its not a good practise to look your own horoscope but this is what the bes I can get for research.

I found many answers but few I am not able to judge and have questions are:

• As I have a Jupiter in my lagna of number 2 Rashi should I wear Pukhraj.
  • Which Planet is making me go to litigation with my Parental Aunts and what will be the result. As many books and articles says Rahu in house 6th destroys enemy and Sun in 4th of its own rashi gives Property. And some books say other way round.

I am sorry to write so much but this can easily tell how curious I am to do research and want to learn more. Its not for money but its all about hunger to know our own Culture.

Jai Shree Krishna

Love & Regards

DK

Namskaram,

welcome to this form, I am also learning astology , i am a beginer.

we will learn together.

first check (using Astrology) is friendship exists between us or not ( Is it idiot question!)

my data is

Dob: 5 June 1975

tob: 4 Am

Place: Amalapuram, East Godavary Dist.,, A.P.,India

now i am in hyderabad.

thankyou,

* I have little knowledge in english if my message have any grametical and spelling mistakes please excuse/pardon me.

Namskaram,

welcome to this form, I am also learning astology , i am a beginer.

we will learn together.

first check (using Astrology) is friendship exists between us or not ( Is it idiot question!)

my data is

Dob: 5 June 1975

tob: 4 Am

Place: Amalapuram, East Godavary Dist.,, A.P.,India

now i am in hyderabad.

thankyou,

* I have little knowledge in english if my message have any grametical and spelling mistakes please excuse/pardon me.

I do understand bro and will definitely do as per my knowledge.

today its very busy for me but tomorrow is a weekend if didn't go to vrindavan I will check about our friendship spiritually.

thanks for the response .