IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gandhi02

separated after two month of marriage

Rate this topic

My dob: 02-10-1982 7:30 AM ,Place:pondicherry

My husband dob : 15-11-1977 11:20AM place: tamil nadu

We got married on 21st jan this year.he is good but he is a kind of person who never think by his own.his mother has full control of him. they takes his full salary from his account and give some amount to him. i was runing the family with my salary but they wanted my salary also .

so they created so many problem and separated both us..he left his job and staying at his house itself.it is almost 3 month I am afraid.my only hope is god.

last week they acetped to talk after we put a word that we will go to police.they demanded to quit my job and stay with them that too after 2 month only. also my husband changed a lot and he speaks lies.please tell me will he come back to bangalore and stay with me? will my hunsband understand every thing and come back to me? when he will come back ? please help me.

my father is waiting for my reply . still last week i had a hope that he love and he will come back. but now he is speaking differently. i am helpless.

Please help me . whats wrong in my horoscope.