IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
MS7

Parivartana of AK and Amk

Rate this topic

Respected Gurujis,

Usually parivartana of Ak and Amk is seen very good. But if planets involved in exchange are enemies, how will be the effects of such parivartana? In navamsa I have Ak Venus in Leo in parivartana with Amk Sun in Libra. Here Sun gets debilitated and Venus in enemy sign. Greatly appreciate if learned people could throw some light on the effect of this from spiritual perspective. My details are 07/01/80, 1.58 am, Ahmadabad, India.

Thanks and warm regards,

M Kumar

m kumar ji,

i am giving u some information which may help u to derive the result u want .

as ur question is invloving navamsha so it is more related with real fruits or end result or capabilites a person is born with .

sun is king and libra is house of pleasure and when sun is in libra a person becomes slave to pleasure ultimately leading to weakining of soul and this is case of debi ofsun and if shukra/venus enters house of sun then there is great divertion(not normal) of this pleasure .but in ur case neechbhanga is taking place bec-

the mars which is sign of exaltation of sun is with sun in navamsha

exchange of planets even between enemies make them outward friends but inside they ramain as enemies so destruction will occur without ones knowledge.here sukra is chara atmakarka and sun natural atmakarka so fight can take place.

so to make neechbhanga takes place -

avoid doing work only for pleasures(natural remedy) work for duty itself(lord krishna's message)

avoid bed dreams ,day dreaming etc.

pray to lord hanuman chant bajrang ban(times music cd)

do not endulge in any sexual activity on tuesdays(whole life

) as ur neechbhanga raj yog will not take place also avoid red light in bed rooms in ur house red bedsheets etc.

now to please shukra fasting on fridays ,chanting laxmi narayan stotra will provide relief

let me know if my interpretations are right bec i have seen very few cases like urs .

good wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra

(tirupati tirumala trust)

Dear Dhruvji,

Thanks you for taking time to answer my query. I found your analysis very interesting because I have always had a strong desire for pleasure in whatever I do. This could be because of my AK Venus. People with Venus as AK generally have these tendencies. However, the important thing is to overcome these desires and work for duty as you rightly pointed out. In that regards, I have changed quite a lot since my Jupiter dasa started from March this year. This sudden change has been really surprising because I have always been a person of strong desires and never given a though to spirituality.

“Inside they remain as enemies so destruction will occur without ones knowledge. here sukra is chara atmakarka and sun natural atmakarka so fight can take place”. Can you please elaborate more on this? Are you suggesting that Venus being my AK wants my soul to enjoy material pleasures and Sun wants to take me to a spiritual path? Could it also mean that I will have some ego problems with my partner?

With regards to doing mantras, I am doing "Om Namo Bhagvate Vasudevay" as moon is 12th from AK and in own house along with Gauri and Gayatri Mantra. Somehow my heart is greatly attached to Siva and would really love to start "Om Namah Shivay" sometime this month.

Please give your view on how am I going to evolve spiritually from now on. I also want to learn astrology as a tool. Please let me know if I have the ability and fortune to learn this great science from a guru.

Thank you and warm regards,

Mehul

dear mehul ji,

Though it is not possible to explain the whole but i am giving u some idea how this ocurrs,

suppose there is something of great pleasure for u but later in spirtual lessons u learned to avoid it. now it will keep on stucking in ur mind wheteher to do it or not

then if u choose path of pleasure ignoring guru's dasha effect that will be degradation of soul thus outward u know it is wrong but inside u want to experience it so thats what i meant by inward enemies and outward freinds .so not only becoming spirtual but also perfoming bhakti in time like waking up in brahmmuhurat ,praying regularly will break all debi effects of sun.

(waking before sunrise will make ur face glow and remove debi effects of sun also remm not to sleep during sunset as effect will go with it .also single day or year will not effect it may take some time or even years)(acc to my sample survey u may not belive or it may be difficult for u)

also remmember do not fool urself like saying to urself god only needs love what is use of me going to temple or offering flowers or doing pooja . remm love in itself includes sewa shradha etc.

i am also giving u one hint how people of this world are divided on above lines-

broadly there are 3 kinds of people-

1.the one who do work when they see there is immediate pleasure in it . they are considered lazy ,lethargic etc but infact they do not work for future.

2.the one who work when they see there is late pleasure for eg someone working hard and accumulating money so that he gets rich and enjoy later. 90% of people are like this.

3.who do not work for their pleasure they are further divided into 3

a.who work for happiness of his family

b.who work for others eg great personalities, social reformers

c.who work to please god ie bhakts initialy they are also pleasure seekers but in late satge of bhakti they do not want anything but only happiness of god and others which is the greatest stage.

so slowly as ur dasha will pass if u do not leave true path u will attain highest stage and when u reach that stage all effects of debi sun will be nuliified and it will work as exalted sun and this will may happen as u have neechbhanga raj yog . u started working for it last birth and hence it came in ur horo this birth and depending upon ur devotion u may complete this .

u should pray both lord shiva and krishna listening to bhajans will increase ur fortunes especially in guru's dasha .

also chanting of aditya hridya stotram will increase the speed of necchbhang but be sure to be completely paviter on sunday morning also it should be chanted in open in front of lord sun . if u cant chant load it from internet and listen to it .

god bless u .

dhruva jyotish kendra

(tirupati trimula trust)

Dear Dhruvji,

Thanks for your thorough explanation. I will definitely follow your advice. Please tell me if I will be able to learn astrology? It is very difficult to find someone who can teach me where I live right now. However I am very determine to learn.

Thanks and warm regards,

Mehul