IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
priknit

about marrying the girl of my liking

Rate this topic

now plz dont laugh at my question i know its a silly one but its a serious matter for me. i like a girl and she also likes me now i wanted to marry tat girl there is still time because we both are pursuing our PG studies but can anyone tell me any mantra or any vratas tat i can keep so tat i can marry her wat i meant to say is tat is tere any vratas or mantras tat can help me on getting married to her.

Dear Priknit,

This is not the right forum to ask about mantra or vrats. This is a forum where questions pertaining vedic astrology, questions about future, predictions in ones life, and many more about vedic astrology in general. I think the relevant forum for this is mantra tantra vijnana.

Well there is nothing to laugh about. But I have a question for you. If you two like each other, why do you need to acquire any mantra? Namaste.

Well - This is a forum for offering different solutions to their problems based on their Horoscopes - the solutions can be a variety of things.

Dear Priknit - I see that your intentions are good and sincere; your thinking is also practical and long term - very positive. You would like to be in relationship with somebody, but hold off the actual marriage so as not to disrupt your studies.

Well for strengthening of marital relationships both before and after the wedding - the members are always encouraged to fast on the Upapada lagna days and worship the deities associated with the 2nd house.

So you are recommended to post your birth data and then we can give you the specifics about fasting and the worships and the length etc.,

Hope this answers your question.

Classic72

thanks friends for lovely suggestion wat i meant to say is tat i dont want any bad mantras or anything like tat wat i want is tat i want to marry her with consent of her parents because i dont want marriage without consent of her parents problem is tat she likes me but she says tat if my parents say yes then i will marry you coz she is afraid of her parents tats why she is afraid to say in front of her parents coz she is worried of being scolded by her parents and i said to her dont worry i will only marry you only with the consent of your parents so wat i wanted to ask unmarried girls keep vratas or do some kind of pujas to marry particular boy of her liking is tere any vratas tat i can keep or mantra tat i can pray so tat i can marry her and all i want is tat his parents should approach me for her.so i am also preparing for goverment job.

hope i have cleared you something

DOB:5 JUN 87

PLACE : AJMER

TIME: 5:25 AM

Dear Priknit,

It is indeed very rare to find guys like you, I mean with this good intentions. Well, now that you have posted your birth details, I am very much sure, the astrologers here willing to look at your horoscope and help you whatever possible. Namaste.