IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
miketwo

Please help me know more about my natal chart for Marriage with my Indian girl.

Rate this topic

Hello All. Please help me know more about my natal chart for Marriage with my Indian girl.

Hi, My DOB is Feb 19th 1973 and place of birth is San Francisco, CA time 1:37 AM. I have big plans to get married with my Indian girl next year. Some Astrologer told me in India that Im currently under Rahu + Moon antardasha. Please let me know if I have to go through some remedies before marrying her and what will be the best time/year for marriage. (shes also going thru Rahu+ Ketu Dasha) Im living in the UK and she is still in India. please suggest.

Thanks a bunch:pray:.

Mike:o

Thanks Dhru.

Here are her details:

DOB: Aug 14th 1980

Loc: Moradabad, UP

Time: 2:15 PM

Name: Sanjana

Kindly let me know if I got to go thru some pooja/remedies.

Appreciate your help.

cheers!

Mike

Hi

After doing a compatibility test I have got a score for you of 28/36 which is good. Your match received full marks in the areas of Work, Dominance, Destiny, Mentality, Compatibility, Love and something called Guna Level. However the match received 0/8 in Health area with Nadi Maha Dosh present. Thus you should get the puja done for Nadi Dosh if you wish to get married. If this is not done then I'm afraid to say that this marriage should not go ahead as it is THE important factor in determining whether a marriage should go ahead or not.

However, the good thing here is that neither of you have Manglik Dosh present which is good as it means compatibility is good. I have come across lots of people who wish to get married but they shouldn't as one partner is manglik and the other isn't.

As to timing of marriage, Im afraid its going to be a long wait: after October 2011.

Good Luck!

Dhru

London UK

thanks friend. Thanks a lot. but its sucha bad news for me that marriage will not happen before Oct 2011..are you damn sure about it?

Im planning to stay in India for couple of years as I want to start a business in Delhi. do you think it will be a nice move for me? I still dont know much about Business in India but I feel it would be an interesting move.

but anyways, Would like to thank you with sincerely.

Mike

Hi

Yeah you can stay in India for business as your business house is pretty strong and you have a certain combination of planets which dictates that you will have to leave the country you were born in to live somewhere else.

And yeh im pretty sure about that timing

No probs

Dhru

oh interesting. do you see anything in my gf's natal chart? she is actually the one thinking of starting a business with me. Also shes trying her best to get her place in modelling. I want her to concentrate on one thing. any suggestion??

Mike

Hey

By the way I made a slight calculation error of when you should get married. Sorry about that but I would advise after May 2010 which probably sounds a bit more bearable than Oct 2011.

Again apologies for that

Dhru