IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Anitha_R

Husband and myself living separately, where this relationship is heading towards?

Rate this topic

My birth details -

DOB:11th November 1982, time:9:30PM, Place- Bhadravathi, Karnataka.

My husband's birth details -

DOB:30th July 1979, time: 6:50AM, Place-Mysore, karnataka.

Our Marriage Details- 2nd October 2008, Muhurtham- 11:40AM to 12:50PM, Bangalore, karnataka.

Issues Faced after marriage -

From the first month of the marriage my mother-in-law started scolding me for each and everything without any mistakes of mine. My husband used to support me initially and used to fight with her, that made her to trouble me more, as my father-in-law is no more. So her intension was to create problems between me and my husband. I became pregnant and he made a separate house and he did beat me once badly by listening to his mom's words. So I left that house and came to my mom place during 4th month of my pregnancy. Now he is telling that he will divorce me and he will not come to see me and even the baby, as I am staying in my mom place.He just listen to his mom and believes whatever crap she says about me, they did give police complaint once against me as theft case.I would like to know why there is so much of problem in my married life and when everythg will fall in place? and when my husband will understand me and will start supportting me?.

I will take some time to read your charts and give you some predictions. In the meantime open the site www.dattapeetham.com , power on the speakers and listen to the chantings that come out for atleast 30 minutes everyday. It is good for your health and your babys health in the womb.

God Bless You

You have to take help of some elder person to resolve this problem . Mars is in your 7 house in Sagittarius rashi conjuct with Ketu and is lord of 6th and 11th house.

Similarly your husband chart too mars in 12th house and 5-11 axis of rahu-ketu is same in rashi and Navamsha- it cause problem in relationship.

Worship lord shiva and lord hanuman . As you are pregnant so no need for any fast.

Rishi vatsyayan

don't take my recommendation seriously

Aum Gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear sow.anitha

as rightly pointed by shri.rishivatsyan, your chart show relationship

problems. your chart is complex, as all the planets are placed in four

houses and the fifth house contains FIVE planets.

let us look at the lagna (the house of intelligence ), the lagna lord (

application of intelligence ) and the seventh house. The lagna is tenated

by rahu. Rahu is opposite to that of jupiter. It does not like someone

advising. your lagna lord mercury is with saturn and other grahas. saturn's

influence is unwelcome here. Jupiter's association which can be taken into

a general benefic's influence is also finding hard to come by since for

mithuna lagna , jupiter is a bhadakesh. Seventh house contains two

grahas which are explosive in nature. So all in all, your relationship which

stems from your intelligence finds itself in a tough position.

venus is your atmakaraka, which is the king of the chart. Exactly during

its period , you have choosen to walk away from your husband and inlaws

due to anger. venus, which is natural planet of relationship , though placed

in its own house is with two kroora grahas, namely saturn and sun.

venus is also aspected by rahu , because of its 5th house drishti. So

this venus is cursing. The cursing period will always teach a lesson.

That too the curse is coming from atmakaraka. Hence its effect will

be deep rooted.

Vimsottari Dasa:

Rah MD: 2000-08-29 - 2018-08-30

Merc AD: 2008-08-11 - 2011-02-25

Ven PD: 2009-02-11 - 2009-07-17 >>>>> you left during this period !

Sookshma-antardasas in this PD:

Ven: 2009-02-11 - 2009-03-08

Sun: 2009-03-08 - 2009-03-16

Moon: 2009-03-16 - 2009-03-28

Mars: 2009-03-28 - 2009-04-06

Rah: 2009-04-06 - 2009-04-30

Jup: 2009-04-30 - 2009-05-21

Sat: 2009-05-21 - 2009-06-15

Merc: 2009-06-15 - 2009-07-08

Ket: 2009-07-08 - 2009-07-17

So, in the interest of the child and yourself , you may please pull down

your anger and make up your mind to join your husband at a later point of

time , if not now. Rahu, sitting in your lagna , will advise you to ignore

or reject my suggestion. If it does so, you may please understand how

strong and mischievous it is in your chart.

One question: will you not excuse your mother if she argues with you ?

will you not tolerate it ? excuse me for being blunt.

please chant the following:

OM NAMO BHAGAVATHE VAASUDEVAAYA

This will calm down the mind.

also chant the following for safe and nice delivery of the child.

OM NAMO BHAGAVTHE SOOKARAAYA

may mother bless all

sasisekaran.

Thanks for your reply and concern. The problem isn't with my husband. We gel together very well. The problem is the compatibility with my mother in law. we dont get along very well. Since the day i got married, i have been working at home as well outside. And i used to keep my salary with myself. And i had taken loan for my marriage. Because of this she used to illtreat me and used to scold me without any reason. When it became unbearable I came to my moms place.

Then my husband pursuaded me and made a separate house. After about 1 month he started asking me again go to my mother in laws house. When i resisted he beat me up.. then again i left him and i came to my moms place. Now, he doesn't want to live with me in a separate house and i dont want to go to my mother in laws place. Above all, he is threateing me that he will divorce me. So, i just want to know how this can be best solved.. whether i should wait for my husband to make a separate house or shall i go and join my mother in laws place? What is on the cards? And what will be the right time for everything?

As far I understand, the divorce papers are to be signed by 2 people. If you refuse to sign it than nobody can force you to get divorced. By sending papers your husband can't get a divorce.

I think you should make a police complaint that your husband and mother-in-law used to torcher and beat you thats the reason you were forced to leave the home. I would not advice you to ever go back to that house where people don't treat you with respect.

one piece of advise to every girls, don't marry those guys who live with there parents..as sooner or later there you are going to run into issues with in-laws. Also don't get pregnant without 100% surety that the guy is right for you or not.

It is better to live alone than with somebody who left you alone when you needed him the most during you pregnancy.

I am sure someday you will find someone who will truely fall in love with you, marry and treat you with respect. And that day nothing else will matter.

Thanks for your reply and concern. The problem isn't with my husband. We gel together very well. The problem is the compatibility with my mother in law. we dont get along very well. Since the day i got married, i have been working at home as well outside. And i used to keep my salary with myself. And i had taken loan for my marriage. Because of this she used to illtreat me and used to scold me without any reason. When it became unbearable I came to my moms place.

Then my husband pursuaded me and made a separate house. After about 1 month he started asking me again go to my mother in laws house. When i resisted he beat me up.. then again i left him and i came to my moms place. Now, he doesn't want to live with me in a separate house and i dont want to go to my mother in laws place. Above all, he is threateing me that he will divorce me. So, i just want to know how this can be best solved.. whether i should wait for my husband to make a separate house or shall i go and join my mother in laws place? What is on the cards? And what will be the right time for everything?

Astrologically your husband would remain think about you

I guess with little diplomacy and wisdom Problem can be sorted out. otherwise Law is always in favor of women.

May God bless All

Rishi Vatsyayan

Anitha,

i too have the same dito problem but i am not pragnent. i pray for you too. i know your pain. try to be happy. your babies is very important, to say He/she would be the remedy for you problem. surely he will get atracted by the baby and he will come back to. try to be happy in work place. my only support is my work palce friends. So I know it is very hard to digust but forget everything, do not cry it will affect your baby. or else you have suffer for your baby too.

god will take for rest. there will be a end for all starting.

this is the lession for us . atleast we should bring up our son in proper way.

do not wories. every thing end in favour of you only. be confident.

Aum Gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear sow.anitha

i understand the problem. but as per the chart, relationship with the

outside world is shown by the seventh house which is occupied by mars

and ketu. Mars causes anger and ketu can make one commit mistakes.

It is better if you try to maintain smooth relationship with your husband

than going for confrontation. Probably the child could bring in the people

together.

Going by your horoscope, mercury period which runs upto feb 2011

appears to be unfavourable. Hence it it better that you curtail any

bad action from your side and wait. Concentrate on your food and health.

pl chant the given mantras.

may mother bless all

sasisekaran

India may not compete US when it comes to divorce, but its way ahead of US when it comes to wife-beating. Indian woman for some reason enjoy themselves being beaten up even though they are financially independant. As Ashi2001 mentioned its better to test the relationship before marriage and even after marriage instead of becoming pregnant asap just for the sake of having a child who may father in his/her life of not. In your case, your husband is not bringing you back home when he knows you are pregnant and wants divorce reflects that he is least interested in child or you. He will marry someone else and then have children later as you are not the only option for him when it comes to children. On the otherhand working women should not choose to marry into families where the son stays with his parents and will continue to stay with them. Due to medevial age ideologies these women will always be rebuked at the drop of hat when it comes to household work. Was your mother-in-law not interested in getting her son married to you?