Respected astrologers kindly help

Rate this topic

Respected astrologers,

My birth details are:

Date - 2nd November 1977

Time - 2027 hrs (8:27 PM)

Place - Calcutta, India

Gender - Female

I am currently in the usa on the east coast, professionally employed after pursuing a masters degree. My parents and my younger brother live in Calcutta.

I have posted this thread primarily for three reasons -

1) I am currently in love with a man who is not from my same caste, whom I met here in the usa, and he loves me very much too. But my parents and my brother are not happy with my decision to marry him since a) he is not from our caste b) he is also settled here and not in India, and c) he is currently unemployed after attaining a masters degree in the usa. My parents and my brother do not want me to marry him, and have been asking me to return to India and marry someone there, and live close to them, and since I am not agreeable to this (though I would love to live close to them since I love them all very much) there is a lot of tension and stress in my relationship with them. Please advise if they will agree to our marriage decision soon, and will accept us and bless us both, and when will that fortunate day come.

2) I am currently employed with a firm which has been laying off for the last almost two years now. Fortunately, I am safe as of now, but can't say that about my future. Kindly advise if I will likely face unemployment soon, and will I likely find a new job in the usa thereafter soon.

3) I had been told long back when I was in India that I might have progeny related problems, either at birth time, or in my relationship with them since in my astrological chart I have Sun debilitated in the fifth house along with Mercury, my Lagna Lord. Please advise if this is true, and what nature and severity of problem will I most likely face.

A few events in my past which might be of any help: I came to the usa in the fall of 2003, and graduated from masters program fall of 2004; first job from fall of 2004 lasted only a few months, and thereafter from my second job onwards, things have been better on the professional front.

I will be very grateful to all of you who take out the time to read my thread, analyze my chart, and provide their respectworthy guidance. Please also suggest any prayers/remedies I must do for each/all of the above problems. I will also appreciate if you could guide me and let me know if there is anything noteworthy in my chart.

Kind regards,

missm

1.There is indication of an early marriage in your horoscope and love marriage too.But what is cause of this late marriage(you are now 31 yrs of age).There is great change of your going for love marriage .But this marriage is not advisable.

2.Worship hanuman ji is strongly recommended and fast on Tuesday, You must develop religious felling and control your anger.

3. Pray to lord Vishnu and lord shani dev ji regularly may help you.Recitation of goddess mahalaxami ji mantra on friday.

God bless you

Rishi vatsyayan

Respected Rishivatsyanji,

Thank you so much for your kind response and advise.

1). I have not married yet because till about a couple of years earlier I wasn't really interested in marrying at the time. I only started getting interested in marriage in 2007, and then in 2008 I met this person, and am very happy to have waited thus far so I met a nice person like him. Sir, why do you advise against our love marriage? Please let me know the related implications.

2). I have only recently started reading Hanuman Chalisa everyday, and going to temple every Monday to worship Bhagwan ShriShivShankarJi.

3). Could you also provide your kind advise about my queries related to my profession and progeny.

Other respected astrologers please provide your kind advise and guidance too. I really hope I marry this gentleman with the blessings of my parents.

Kind regards,

missm

Respected Rishivatsyanji,

Thank you so much for your kind response and advise.

1). I have not married yet because till about a couple of years earlier I wasn't really interested in marrying at the time. I only started getting interested in marriage in 2007, and then in 2008 I met this person, and am very happy to have waited thus far so I met a nice person like him. Sir, why do you advise against our love marriage? Please let me know the related implications.

2). I have only recently started reading Hanuman Chalisa everyday, and going to temple every Monday to worship Bhagwan ShriShivShankarJi.

3). Could you also provide your kind advise about my queries related to my profession and progeny.

Other respected astrologers please provide your kind advise and guidance too. I really hope I marry this gentleman with the blessings of my parents.

Kind regards,

missm