IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
aqua_girl

when will my marriage happen

Rate this topic

Nameskar TO All GURUJI ,my parents for last 2 years are very much worried about my marriage ,nothing is finalizing so far..:crazy: this making my parents especially my dad very much worried, also whenever some final things happen ,the boy family demand that i should be working, which i dont like ,i dont want to work outside and to face the cruel outer world ...but i think this will further delay my marriage . I request to all renowned astrologers to lookup into my kundli and tell me about my marriage and job .

a) when will i get married

b) hows my married life would be

c) when will i got job will it be a govt job .?

vandana

25 dec 1985

12:45 pm

delhi

Dear vandana,

I went thro your chart.Your chart has some dosha due to diposition of Mars in 8th from lagna.You may please visit Malai mandir on Tuesdays and worship Karthikeya bhagwan and also you are likely to get married in the second half of 2010 or early 2011 when Jupiter would transit Pisces.

You are likely to get a job in Govt departments related to judiciary

Dear vandana,

I went thro your chart.Your chart has some dosha due to diposition of Mars in 8th from lagna.You may please visit Malai mandir on Tuesdays and worship Karthikeya bhagwan and also you are likely to get married in the second half of 2010 or early 2011 when Jupiter would transit Pisces.

You are likely to get a job in Govt departments related to judiciary

Thanks A lot for replying to me ..Sir please tell me how we worship bhagwan karthikeya ? how many times i need to visit the malai temple ?

hows my married life would be ?