IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
srinivas1

Query Regarding Business..

Rate this topic

Dear Respected Guruji's,

Can you please let me know if business suits me or not.If so which business I need to prefer? How about any water related business ?

If it suits, is it ok if I start it from October 2009, once Moon - Ketu period is over by Sep 2009. Below are the birth details.

25-April-1980

Time: 11:36 AM

Place : Eluru, Andhra Pradesh.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

Srinivas1

Dear Guruji's,

Please express your views on this. Sun in 10th house (in exchange with 10th lord in 2nd house) and aspected by jupiter 9th lord. Is this combination supportive for business also for a cancer native? Business is primarily related to 7th and 10th houses and lord's strength in the chart in my opinion.

Please correct me if I am wrong here. Experts comments are always welcome here and it would be helpful for our analyzation.

Thanks

Srinivas1.

Dear Srini Brother

Whats happening.

You are right, Sun is in exchange and very well placed.

In regards to buisness, 11th lord Venus is very well placed and placed in the 10th from your moon. (very important for buisness- Labha , and good in placement)

And jupiter aspecting the 10th from your ascendant which is also very good.

Moon in the house of wealth 2nd house. moon is a watery planet, deals with water or anything related to sea world.

Moon is very well placed in the friend house also. if you do your buisness in partnership also no problems.

You may please start this buisness.

Even my friends here from ananthpur, even they are planing to start water buisness, (water tanks) something like that. i think in AP water buisness is realy good.

I think, your chart is realy good for buisness.

Thanks

Have a nice day

Dear Srini bro,

7th house is related to partnership buisness.

11th house is the main house which shows Income through buisness.

many rich and good buisness man have active 11th house and strong jupiter.

your buisness is related to your moon, and if you are doing your buisness in partnership no probs, as the 7th lord sat is very well placed in the 2nd and exalted and friend of moon, but in the enemy house.

no much effects. as the venus the lord of 11th is also very well placed.

I think you have a good eye to judge by yourself srini bro.

I just gave my views.

Thanks

Riaz

Dear Riaz brother,

Thanks a lot for your views on my query. I have got my doubts cleared. You are correct. 11th house is the house of gains through business because it is 2nd from the 10th house which is the income through one's profession or business. I accept we need to look at 11th house also to predict one's business prediction.

Thanks for the comments brother. it is not that I am good, but I have an enthusiasm of learning things and widening my Knowledge ( I always believe that everybody in this field is a learner as Astrology is a Ocean). I am not getting time these days to share my Knowledge due to workpressure. However I will try to make some time out of it. I am coming to Hyderabad (India) after a long time in September and meet you there :)

Thanks again.. :)

Cheers

Srinivas1

Dear Srini Bro,

I can realy feel and understand how the work pressure are like.

I am working abroad, my mummy is still hunting for girl, if my marriage settles before november then we shall defenetly meet up and will do cheers :) .

Have a nice day brother

Riaz