IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dhruv khera

does indian astrology has power to predict about atmakarka

Rate this topic

respected gurus

i am dhruv and i am currently doing research on atmakarka its aspects

i am begining with my own chart because in this way i will be able to judge

about truth . my dob is 17 oct 1980 time 4:40 am place jallandha/jalandhar now is there anybody who is really knowledgeable in this site who tell me about my ambitions , future with resons .what job i have or what proffesion is best for me .

if i find truth i will agree to the power of jyotish vidya and respect indian science .......

shree krishna hare

Dear dhruv khera,

Why should one waste time on your chart,let us see the basics of your research on this forum to substantiate your claim of research,otherwise re phrase your reading request in some other way.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

respected gurus

about truth . my dob is 17 oct 1980 time 4:40 am place jallandha/jalandhar now is there anybody who is really knowledgeable in this site who tell me about my ambitions , future with resons .what job i have or what proffesion is best for me .

if i find truth i will agree to the power of jyotish vidya and respect indian science .......

shree krishna hare

Dear Dhru khera ji

I wonder you phrased the word research in your post and asking questions related to it

Well if you have researched about your chart here is a hint for you that your AK is chandra

I advice you to first go thru basics and also know more about the concept of AK

Regards

Swapnil

Dear swapnil,

The gentleman has been giving readings to others on the forum and for his own sake he says that he will believe in astrology only if others are able to read and debate on his chart. My Question to him if you are in doubt as to applicability of Indian astrology why do you make a use of it to per dict for others. Dear Readers Please go through his previous threads and replies.

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/454658-plz-help.html

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/454625-can-anyone-help-us-career-life-study.html

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/454529-38-yrs-stressful-life-please-guildline-us.html

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/454567-person-trouble-plz-predict.html

http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/vedic astrology-jyotisha/454681-effect-debiliated-venus.html

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Dear Dhru khera ji

I wonder you phrased the word research in your post and asking questions related to it

Well if you have researched about your chart here is a hint for you that your AK is chandra

I advice you to first go thru basics and also know more about the concept of AK

Regards

Swapnil

i asked becuase there are many cotroversial points about me in my chart which made me confused a lot thogh i predicted about others including my family right but when it comes to my own chart i was really confused anyway if no body wants to answer leave it to god and time .

i never said i am testing astrology as a whole i asked only about atmakarka aspect of indian astrology .

now regarding my research -

i have gone through charts of

shrila praphupada (whose ak is rahu)

mahatma gandhi (moon)

shree krishna (sun)

praksh singh badal(present cm of punjab) my father is his personel astrologer

mr anju nath saha

mr ashok chawla (who had drastic changes afterwords)

miss poonam

but whenever i get atmakarka as moon i see different results for different people which makes me confused so wrote in haste that ak concept is either not correct or still research is there to be followed . actually i wanted to find a correct person whi can help so i posted my own bec i know true facts about myself but still people donot understand this that one can predict about others but not oneself .

Join some basic course in astrology and read some good jyotish classic. Who know you may develop new neuron for astrology.

When ever you are in public forum, ask simple,relevant and to the point question.

and Beware of judging somebody solely on basis of planets in her horoscope.

This is very wrong and dangerous tendencies.

Every human body is a unique in itself.

Hope this help in clearing your thinking.

Quoting you Mr Khera ,just to refresh your memory.Please see the higlighted text in red ,wherein you clearly say that you will believe in power of astrology if someone perdicts correctly about you.This is how you started your thread please go through the paragraph very slkowly i am sure you wont miss your own implied meaning.( IN RED FONT)

Regards

J.s.sandhu

respected gurus

shree krishna hare

i never said i am testing astrology as a whole i asked only about atmakarka aspect of indian astrology .

now regarding my research -

i have gone through charts of

shrila praphupada (whose ak is rahu)

mahatma gandhi (moon)

shree krishna (sun)

praksh singh badal(present cm of punjab) my father is his personel astrologer

mr anju nath saha

mr ashok chawla (who had drastic changes afterwords)

miss poonam

but whenever i get atmakarka as moon i see different results for different people which makes me confused so wrote in haste that ak concept is either not correct or still research is there to be followed . actually i wanted to find a correct person whi can help so i posted my own bec i know true facts about myself but still people donot understand this that one can predict about others but not oneself .

Dear dhruv,

Indian astrology is a noble science and it is an ocean of knowledge that is never ending, we all are seekers and learners ,as long as we seek as learners the knowledge is there to acquire ,but once we pronounce ourselves as experts we refuse to learn and seek,so keep seeking and learning ,learn from your father and elders like him,god bless you in your endeavour to seek and explore.

Regards

J.s.sandhu

It's human tendency to "explore new things", but since last decade this tendency has developed in to "test every thing". people test their barber, their cloth merchant, their doctor, their lawyer, their leader, their parents, their kids, their teachers, their servant. they are simply loosing faith in everything, even, they no longer believe themselves.

There is a simple rule, If you don't believe any thing, you will not be benefitted by that thing. So if you do not have faith, stay away. This will save time of both parties.

Dear dhruv khera ji,

I understand in your erratic enthusiasm & hurry to learn something you became so confused & lost balance that you could not properly express what you had in your mind and address the esteemed members of this forum in the way it should.There are experts here but they don't claim so & are humble and ready to reach the needy.

You should have put your mind in the proper words that only attracts the learned ones here to come to your help.Please do.

You are greatly blessed to have a veteran astrologer beside in your own father who is a personal astrologer to not less a person than the CM of Punjab.You are lucky to have a right master beside you to discuss your questions and find solutions & you can even help learners like me in this forum through your veteran father.

I am sure he will be of great help to you in finding solutions to your searching questions in the research you are attempting.

In my opinion you need not search for AK of every individual.AK is nothing but one of the forms of the Lord Vishnu,the protector.So nothing is so powerful than worshiping the Lord Vishnu in His own form.

May the Almighty bless you,

Regards,

Anusha

respected anusha ji

i am really thankfull to u that u understood my situtation .if opssible plz put some light on atmakarka acc to some if ak is malefic than higher the spirtual development but in my list it is not so also they say ak in lagna leads but wht happens if it is asta . though my father aids me in my search but here he is unable to help. plz refer me some book which i can read if possible.

bahot bahot dhnyavad

dhruva

Dear dhruv ,

Please to read and download an elaborate research papers of sh sanjay rath.

atmakaraka

Regards

J.s.sandhu

Or you can search the documents of the group mentioned below for astro literature. you will find this article also as part of documents listed.

Bharatiya jyotish & saadhna group | Scribd

Regards

J.s.sandhu

respected anusha ji

i am really thankfull to u that u understood my situtation .if opssible plz put some light on atmakarka acc to some if ak is malefic than higher the spirtual development but in my list it is not so also they say ak in lagna leads but wht happens if it is asta . though my father aids me in my search but here he is unable to help. plz refer me some book which i can read if possible.

bahot bahot dhnyavad

dhruva

respected anusha ji

bahot bahot dhnyavad

dhruva

Dear Dhruva ji,

Sandhu Ji has aptly answered & given the necessary guidance.Sure this is of great help to you either in your learning or in your research.

Wish you the best

regards,

Anusha