IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sata36

Napak jinn

Rate this topic

Would love to have some advice and solution to resolve my problem..Iam possess by a napak jinn which somebody have put on me..its very powerful and difficult to remove. I called in a mawlana to remove it but no luck..

It would be very helpful if any tantrik babaji can advice me here..so far I have done human and kali mantra to remove him but no luck

many thnx to all of you

pls help to solve this prob..

Is their any guru here can advise me or you read people problem for fun,

Would love to have some advice and solution to resolve my problem..Iam possess by a napak jinn which somebody have put on me..its very powerful and difficult to remove. I called in a mawlana to remove it but no luck..

It would be very helpful if any tantrik babaji can advice me here..so far I have done human and kali mantra to remove him but no luck

many thnx to all of you

many thnx to all of you

Iam looking for a powerful guru in london , who is experience in the field of black magic and napak jinn,who can help me to resolve this problem....its a bloody serious prob.....

Many thanks to all reader ,pls reply

many thnx to all of you