IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
naneerum

Plz help me know the meaning of this

Rate this topic

Hello everybody,

I got a remedy on the astroscience site .It is a remedy from the famous Lal kitab about how to recover a loan given by you to somebody the remedy is.

ऋण वसूल करने के लिए यदि आप ने किसी को उधार दिया है तो और वह व्यक्ति आप का धन धन वापिस नहीं कर रहा तो उसके लिए बेड़ की संख्या के बराबर लौंग लेकर, कच्चे कोयले की आग में जलाएं तथा जब तक धुंआ निकलना बंद ना हो जाए तब तक तब तक वहीं पर ही खड़े होकर देनदार व्यक्ति का ध्यान लगाएं ऐसा करने से डूबा हुआ धन वापिस मिल जाता है। Can anybody help me in knowing the meaning of this beid ki sankhya ke barabar ka laung .what is this beid plz let me know if any body knows this.

Regards,

naneerum

as sreeram ji said it is LAUNG(clove)

it is not about beid( it is bheint= loan)

as per the script it says "you have to take the number of cloves equivalent to your loan(i am not sure if it is thousands or hundreds or just the double digit number of ur loan) and put it on burning raw coal and stand by until the smoke stops and during this you have to think about the person who took the loan..so that your debt will be recovered.."

FYI: lal kitab remedies are said to be out of the purview if vedic astrology and they are tamasic remedies but they are believed to be effective by many as people are desparate to solve their problems asap ...

good luck

Bro,

Forget about LAL Kitab, lal kitab dont believe in signs and LAGNA... thats the problem..

And mostly people, astrologers, etc.. follows the current atsro because its more accurate followed by signs...

I will give you a Idea:

6th house is known for DEBTH recieved and the 12th house is known for REPAYMENT of debth.

Thanks

Riaz

Hello everybody,

I got a remedy on the astroscience site .It is a remedy from the famous Lal kitab about how to recover a loan given by you to somebody the remedy is.

ऋण वसूल करने के लिए यदि आप ने किसी को उधार दिया है तो और वह व्यक्ति आप का धन धन वापिस नहीं कर रहा तो उसके लिए बेड़ की संख्या के बराबर लौंग लेकर, कच्चे कोयले की आग में जलाएं तथा जब तक धुंआ निकलना बंद ना हो जाए तब तक तब तक वहीं पर ही खड़े होकर देनदार व्यक्ति का ध्यान लगाएं ऐसा करने से डूबा हुआ धन वापिस मिल जाता है। Can anybody help me in knowing the meaning of this beid ki sankhya ke barabar ka laung .what is this beid plz let me know if any body knows this.

Regards,

naneerum

Lal kitab is very effective system . all you have to do is to understand the hidden meaning in its remedies.

Loungg----May represent lord of 11th house or some planets

burning of coal= may have some conneciton with 6th house or some planets

Remain burning it ---May represent something related to 12th house

Farman of Lal kitab is very wonderful thing .I think every student of astrology at lease for one time must try to read it.

God bless all