IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
simshetty

Problems in Personal life as well as in Career

Rate this topic

Hello,

Can anybody give solution to my problems?

At present, I am facing lots of problems in my marriage as well as in career. I am in such a situation where neither my personal life nor my career is stable. The company where i am working is good. But I am not at all satisfied, as I dont have a job profile. I am not able to understand what to do? I am also trying for other job opportunities but not getting any good opportunity.

DOB : 25/11/76 TOB : 09.09 am

POB : Mumbai

PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOLUTION.

Hello,

Can anybody give solution to my problems?

At present, I am facing lots of problems in my marriage as well as in career. I am in such a situation where neither my personal life nor my career is stable. The company where i am working is good. But I am not at all satisfied, as I dont have a job profile. I am not able to understand what to do? I am also trying for other job opportunities but not getting any good opportunity.

DOB : 25/11/76 TOB : 09.09 am

POB : Mumbai

PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOLUTION.

I wnet thro your chart.You are undergoing Rahu dasa with Mercury Subperiod with sat sub antara.Rahu is disposed in 11th ,the house of Veus who is also the lord of 6th who in turn is associted with Moon the lord of 8th.This period would be trying,but at the same time Mer also happens to be lord of 7th and 10th.Henec a good turn in officer is likely to happen as Mer the lord of 10th in Dasamsa is disposed in 9th in Dasamsa.You are also seeing lot of obstacles in life due to disposition of Ketu in 5th.Please worship Ganeshji by doing parikrama for 21 times on saturday.You would see better times.My best wishes to you.