IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dhruv khera

duration of ksy

Rate this topic

guruji plz tell me duration of kaal sarp or kaal amrit yog which is begining from 5th to 11th house in case all panets are in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th(ketu)

11th(rahu) and 12th house.

my dob 17 oct 1980

time 4:45 am

place jullundhar or jalandhar

ksy does exist....and it mostly true...though many recommend remedies as shanti puja etc...i personaly feel no amount of puja can actually remedy any thing tht u r destined to face...it can probably act like a relief to an extenet but not mitigate the evil.

anywaz...u have vishdhar kaal sarpa yog - this is not tht bad in fact is better than the other types of kaalsarpa yogs.

it indicates u will travel a lot- never fixed to one place for long. problems may arise due to children ...but later half of life will be very peaceful....so u see nothing drastic. just travelling ...and if u a adventurer then gr8. as for problems with children ..other factors can alter it like posiiton of planets in horoscopes of u and ur wife and of course the child's horoscope on its own too.

respected guru ji

i agree with effects of kay, but i have one intersting question to ask one my cousin who was born 30 minutes ago i e 4:15 is having sheshnaag kal sarp yog he is very rich and there seems no effect .

plz tell what are effects of above and what duration ie upto what year

these yogas have effect.

thanking you

Edited by dhruv khera
it was reply for another post