IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sachinm81

HUmble request_please reply

Rate this topic

Its better not to wear Rudraksha, because we will do some or the other mistakes, or drink or might eat non veg food.

Rudraksha wearing, one need to follow many things. twice you have to take bath, you shouldnt have sex while wearing rudraksha, and sometimes we may think or use bad words. and many more things brother..

Its better you wear only Yellowsapphire.

Thanks

Riaz

Brother,

This is not True that after wearing ridraksha bad habits will go by itself..

but the person who wears rudraksha needs to follow a very clean life.

or else Rudraksha will give negative effects.. the negative effects of rudraksha is more than gemstones.

Usualy rudraksha has no bad effects like gemstones and always give positive effects of planets, but if you wear rudraksha while drinking, eating non veg or sex, then it will start giving negative effects.

this will create water in the bones, i have practically seen two of my friends.. suffered with same very same problem.

Thanks

Riaz

i agree but acc to some 9th house says about luck and status of father and 10th says about relation with father and proffession .(when there are two planets in 10th house).

u can read about planetry war from-

Vedic Astrology Lesson 36

Graha Yuddha (Planetary War)

1.since u hav several raj yogas but due to planetry war this can reduce ite effects.

now regarding war between shani and guru .

this happened when surya called guru in surya lok and when shani ,yum /(his brother_were tested by guru (shani was young so this episode came long back

u can try to see that in future if possible) shani says- one should perform his karmas keeping good fruits in his mind guru says - one should act without any selfish purpose

and without any negative feeling ie fearlessly.now they test people on earth to see

who is right now as u hav this yoga they test same thing on u if u do ur duty without thinking about fruits u make guru win which will make ur gaj keasri yog fruitify but in ur case shani has less degree thus u keep on thinking about futile things doing nothing or less or u fear a lot do not take step or lose confidence thinking negative will happen and some times it happens also so u become easily depressed with no hope ( i am not sure about u but same effects with one more person whom i know and now he is going excellent). for this regular prayer to lord krishna as shani and guru are devotee of him will provide relief also keep on doing right things without thinking about results slowly this effect will nullify and ur fruits of hardwork will

themselves some to u .

2. u can keep photo of chintpurni and pray once in morning offer sindur to devi temples and donate (urself) funds for vidwa ashrams as ur sun and venus are combust in 2nd house .

3.pukhraj is best for u nothing else is needed .

4. if posiible buy samll plant and then offer to surya lord if not posiible load aditya hridya stotram from youtube play in morning

5.yes praying acc to days will help u

6. negative thinking is also due to one more thing it is main concern for people with

rahu in cancer and ketu in capri .these have uncontrolled negative thinking and go on thinking very absurd things whatever comes in their mind for this

pray to banana tree offer water take or eat natural things ie lassi butter curd

do not take non veg packeted food chips cold drinks fast food as all create gas in stomach which in concentration causes headache when it reaches head and make one person to think negative. drink hing powder mixed with water except on fridays .

yes u had a very hard time last 2 to 3 years and only u and ur god knows (nobody will understand) what u hav suffered this is bec of 2 resons

1. period of subdasha rahu in sun dsha

2. rahi is capri and ketu in cancer since 1 year (reverse of what u hav) this makes rahu effect cancer and ketu capri thus making them more effctive

but all this will end bec

1.ur rahu subsahsh ending in nov

2.rahu ketu changing their rashi on nov 13th

but again their is surya grhan on 22nd july plz take care of this bec u have grahan dasha going on and if u neglect u will suffer a lot .

rest ur life is promising

good wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra

(tirupati tirulama trust).

sachin ji,

sorry for late response..

it was my doubt to hareram ji,

so based on doubt dont decide regarding tourmaline...

so finally did you decide on which gem to wear or not?

if you decide to wear any, then i could give you one good place in hyd

goodluck

i agree but acc to some 9th house says about luck and status of father and 10th says about relation with father and proffession .(when there are two planets in 10th house).

u can read about planetry war from-

Vedic Astrology Lesson 36

Graha Yuddha (Planetary War)

1.since u hav several raj yogas but due to planetry war this can reduce ite effects.

now regarding war between shani and guru .

this happened when surya called guru in surya lok and when shani ,yum /(his brother_were tested by guru (shani was young so this episode came long back

u can try to see that in future if possible) shani says- one should perform his karmas keeping good fruits in his mind guru says - one should act without any selfish purpose

and without any negative feeling ie fearlessly.now they test people on earth to see

who is right now as u hav this yoga they test same thing on u if u do ur duty without thinking about fruits u make guru win which will make ur gaj keasri yog fruitify but in ur case shani has less degree thus u keep on thinking about futile things doing nothing or less or u fear a lot do not take step or lose confidence thinking negative will happen and some times it happens also so u become easily depressed with no hope ( i am not sure about u but same effects with one more person whom i know and now he is going excellent). for this regular prayer to lord krishna as shani and guru are devotee of him will provide relief also keep on doing right things without thinking about results slowly this effect will nullify and ur fruits of hardwork will

themselves some to u .

2. u can keep photo of chintpurni and pray once in morning offer sindur to devi temples and donate (urself) funds for vidwa ashrams as ur sun and venus are combust in 2nd house .

3.pukhraj is best for u nothing else is needed .

4. if posiible buy samll plant and then offer to surya lord if not posiible load aditya hridya stotram from youtube play in morning

5.yes praying acc to days will help u

6. negative thinking is also due to one more thing it is main concern for people with

rahu in cancer and ketu in capri .these have uncontrolled negative thinking and go on thinking very absurd things whatever comes in their mind for this

pray to banana tree offer water take or eat natural things ie lassi butter curd

do not take non veg packeted food chips cold drinks fast food as all create gas in stomach which in concentration causes headache when it reaches head and make one person to think negative. drink hing powder mixed with water except on fridays .

yes u had a very hard time last 2 to 3 years and only u and ur god knows (nobody will understand) what u hav suffered this is bec of 2 resons

1. period of subdasha rahu in sun dsha

2. rahi is capri and ketu in cancer since 1 year (reverse of what u hav) this makes rahu effect cancer and ketu capri thus making them more effctive

but all this will end bec

1.ur rahu subsahsh ending in nov

2.rahu ketu changing their rashi on nov 13th

but again their is surya grhan on 22nd july plz take care of this bec u have grahan dasha going on and if u neglect u will suffer a lot .

rest ur life is promising

good wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra

(tirupati tirulama trust).

Dear Dhruv,

Many many thanks for replying..

1) Yes Sometimes i think in the same way as the other guy used to think whom u know...

I will pray to Lord Krishna as suggested...

2)I will print out the photo of chintpurni and will keep in my wallet.

4) I will read aditya hridya stotram every day from now onwards.

6) Generally i avoid having food outside..Specially cold drinks & Waffers.

I will keep continuing this...

Any remedy for concentration?..i have lost it completly...

what all preacution i need to take on 22nd July for Surya grahan?

Can u please suggest i will follow...

Does it mean i should start looking change in job after Nov...Or i keep

trying for it ?

Sachin

sachin ji,

sorry for late response..

it was my doubt to hareram ji,

so based on doubt dont decide regarding tourmaline...

so finally did you decide on which gem to wear or not?

if you decide to wear any, then i could give you one good place in hyd

goodluck

Thanks Sir....

I am wearing Pukhraj Since last 10 years...

As suggested in this thread ..No other Gem stone for me....So i wont be trying for any other gem stone ...

-Sachin

dear sachin ji,

i have very limited knowledge but with that only i will try to find solution

if i am right sagii moon people are very good learner and hav good concen

then why it is happen this is all bec u were depressed . when one person who is intelligent and good in almost everything does not get fruits of his efforts his concn gets lost so this is case with u plz be opitimistic donot

get entangled with others bad habits of saying bad about u in back bec people will do these things to u always or even if everything happeng opposite

for u.if still u cant concentrate do yoga , wake up in morning etc.

so i will advise u to be optimistic as chandra in sagii is 8th from its own house which makes a person self destroying by being depressed and a person is constantly feeling sometimes good mood and next day depressed mood also sun in 2nd house will make u lose hair so this will further depress u. personaly i recommend u to visit a good dermatalogist use auyervedic(buy asha ram bapoos or baps or anyother which is pure) mild shampoos and see there is no dandrauff .if any of these problems are there mail me i can personaly guide u(this may not be case with u but belive me i hav experience of one more person with same horo and also u may think i am just pointing on very small thing and hair loss is not matter for u but plz belive me if just hair loss is controlled people with moon in sagii gets full confidence and then good things happen ) .

this surya grahan is very imp for u bec i think it is happenng in makar rashi where ur surya is placed but acc to some astro it is taking place in penumbra so of no much harmfull effects but still u can observe following

-sutak begins from 5:30 pm on 21st july so start praying from this time

avoid heavy eating u can do ur work no restriction but no auspecios thing sould be done try to be silent as much as u can.close the doors of any temple in ur house or cover it with cloths

-grhan begins at5:30 and ends at 7:30 on 22nd july so no eating drinking of water and no wok during this hour sit and chant mantra u can pray to ur isht devta (u have surya as ur atmakarka and 12th to surya in navamsha is shani sitting in 10th house thus ur ista devta is lord krishna and bhairav u can pray to both), guru (consider anybody ),ganesh ,etc

since it is savan month u can chant om namah shivaya whatever u like but

keep it in rythum and under rules ie 108 times etc .after 7:30 take bath by adding ganaga jal or go mutra or any auspicios jal or even tulsi (do not pluck it during grhan keep it ready before 1 day that too befor sutak).

this all done together reduces effect of grhan even sometimes to negligible.

acc to me u must do part time job now and keep on searching for good job

keep on trying without thinking about results automatically everything good will happen to u bec u have one of the best janampatri i hav seen

bec both spirtual and material benifits are there but ur planets will make u struggle before u reach a height for eg jawahar lal nehru who also had kal amrit yog like u suffered a lot during british time and now due to his horo even his predesseors are enjoying even today .

so my best advise to u -keep on praying trying with full efforts and u will reach limits beyond ur own horoscope.

with my all best wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra