IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dhruv khera

plz help

Rate this topic

respected gurus

i am dhruv dob 17 oct 1980 time 4:35 am place jullundhar /jalandhar

i gave ias exams 4 times but failed due to heavy misfortunes .

plz predict when i will sttle and what job will suit me .

thanking u in advance

respected gurus

thanking u in advance

Namaskar,

In my opinion,eriod of Rahu with subperiod of Saturn till March 2011 is running. Saturn is in Lagna as a 6th lord (diseases, enemies...). Thus may require lot of efforts to overcomethe problems. You also have kAL SARPA yoga that may too require lot of efforts on your part to overcome or reduce some of the negative effects. Food industry, import export business may be helpful for you. Wear a good unheated yellow TOPAZ (not yellow sapphire as many may give you as a substitute) in silver may be helpful.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Lagna lord Merc is afflicted by 12th lord sun (weak since in infancy and in exchange with enemy Venus). Mer hemmed between 6th lord (enemies, obstruction) Sat and 8th lord mars. Sat carries with it the obstructing influence of ketu on either sides of Mer.

But on the positive side, Jupiter conjunct ascendant should help since it is strong in digbala and also in 10th from moon. Strengthening Mer asc lord should help.

regards,

Sriram

aap dono ka dil se dhnyavad parmatma apko bhot taraki de .

sir one more thing i want to ask about my son who is recently born

sir his ketu is in cancer in 9th house which represents luck and also

shani is in tenth house in leo and also retrograde this scares me a lot as ninth house represents status of father and 10th relationnship with father

after my failed attempts and adverse condition in my family i have him as my last hope plz guide me what effects it will have and how to protect oneself from these his birth details are

7th jan 2009 time 4:15 am place jallandhar /jullundhar.

shree ram.

aap dono ka dil se dhnyavad parmatma apko bhot taraki de .

sir one more thing i want to ask about my son who is recently born

sir his ketu is in cancer in 9th house which represents luck and also

shani is in tenth house in leo and also retrograde this scares me a lot as ninth house represents status of father and 10th relationnship with father

after my failed attempts and adverse condition in my family i have him as my last hope plz guide me what effects it will have and how to protect oneself from these his birth details are

7th jan 2009 time 4:15 am place jallandhar /jullundhar.

shree ram.

Namaskar,

Thanks for your good wishes. In my opinion, your son has Moon as 9th lord in 6th (disease) is of concern. Also, the 9th house is aspected by neecha Jupiter who is with Rahu is also a concern. At present venus dasa is going on till 2012. At present, you may consider to have him wear a pandent that has undrilled pearl in silver or as a bracelet so that it is safe to use it. It might help his luck and his father (you) or wait till he grows up and then it is safe to use it. When he gows up, involve him in worshiping lord Shiva.

Hope it helps,

-WebYogi-

Edited by webyogi

respected gurus

thanking u in advance

do you cleared preliminary exam? Punjab Govt will announce exam for PCS executive and it include DSP post also. as your dad is his personal astrology.May be his recommendation do some good for you. You know how system works in the selection of PCS officer.

Which subject you choose in your Indian civil service Exam. sometime wrong choice of subject could lead to failure in this exam. To be an IAS your three planet should be strong.

Sun,Mars,Jupiter

Sun is debilitated in your case. You should have good command over any indian language(specified in the indian constitution).

you have to sit in this PCS exam also.

Tell which subject you have chosen in the indian civil service exam. i can guide you in selection of right subject in Pcs exam if you are interested in it.

hope you are understanding my point of view

Remedies

1.You have to develop the power of discrimination --mean managing your time in very useful way.---difference between what is right and what is wrong

2.Police or job related with security may be suitable to you

3. start worshiping lord shiva immediately

4.Stay away for alcohol

5.do remedies for Saturn -- after sep there may be danger of health problem to your parents

6.do surya parnam special type of yoga asana,

7. You should also do exercise regulary

6. worship of lord hanuman ji and avoid cheating other if you do so

God bless you

Rishi vatsyayan

radhe radhe ,

sir i am explaining what happened .sir i did gradu from manipal and became religious minded there and started studying astrology from 2000. later in 2004 i started with civil services prep but initially i was cheated by delhi coaching centres as i didnt know anything it took 2 years for me to know the truth and take right coachings .

i took geo in prems and philosophy in mains (bec of my interst in religion and vedanta -madhvacharya vallabhacharya bhakti which is my pran)

i creared pt and in 2007 i helped a blind from seva kunj in mukherjee nagar

but when i left him his eyes were bleeding i sat on auto and may have rubbed my eyes i developed most severe viral infec next day and my mains exam just 10days left i tried to study my pants soaked with tears fully but no help.i pushed away my friends so that they dont suffer same.

in 2008 mains syllubus changd and teachers of phil (dristi in delhi) did not prepare new one in time .

evn then i reached interview in above(2 times) ie interview in 2008 and 2008 may-april but same person mr. paul came . he saw pukhraj in my hands and my interst in astrology and my father proff(our bio data is given to them)

i answered 80% questions but he gave near 100 out of 300, 2 times! later i came to know he is christian who hates hindu mythology etc

sir i know my father has relations in punjab but this is against his and mine rules.

i already have shiv ji as my guru

and i am never near to any tamsik product not even packeted foods or onoin.

i tried to study deep my horo but forbidden by my father(his rules) i consulted many pandits but all are money minded and some are limited of knowledge . i saw the experts in this site as unselfish and full of knowledge with proper practical and minutest undertstanding in astro so i

request u all to find solution.

also i have ambition to open school and make small kids learn about sanskars and ancient indian sciences but not much money .

my soul cries as i have never done anything good for my country or my bhagwan as i sit ideal today preparing for exam whereas my heart does not like to study more and throw books away(i will never do but it comes in mind).i am married and hav one son but no earning and no use of my knowledge.

dhruv

Respected Dhruv Khera ji

Many time many bright student left behind in this exam. You intention is good and you worked hard . this is main thing. Rest As everybody know thing moves according to person destiny.

Remedies for sun and Saturn is must for you. Remove yellow sapphire and instead wear emerald and diamond.

Believe it or not.

Rishi vatsyayan