Aries - Sun + Mercury conjunction

Taurus - Rahu

Gemini - empty

Cancer - empty

Leo - empty

Virgo - empty

Libra - Saturn + Mars

Scorpio - Ketu

Since I do not know the time of birth I got the above details from nadi jyotish. Astrologer told me I have hamsa yoga, malavya yoga, Astalakshmi yoga, Nipuna yoga. But the truth is, I do not have job. I do not have business. I'm still depending on parents for everything I need. At present Rahu Mahadasha - Venus antardasha is going on for me. Can somebody spend some time to analyse my birth chart and tell me what I should do? Will I get job or should I start my business? Kindly specify the nature of business or industry in which I can succeed.

Thanks in advance.

Sir,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for spending time for analysing my horoscope. I have never thought of pursuing a career in politics. Being born in a middle class I just think of working in a company or doing some business related to education(teacher). I was victimised in my workplace because of politics game played by a peer employee.

1. Can you please tell me what yogas do I possess?

2. Will my marital life have any major problems?

3. Can you please specify an alternate career? I mean other than politics.

4. Do you suggest me to wear any Gemstone?

5. How is the current dasha for me? Is it benefic or bad?

I do worship lord shiva and lord ganesha as you said. Your remedies will be followed and your suggestions & ideas will be given the highest priority. Anticipating your reply.

Thanks in advance.

5 planets in your horoscope is exalted and Jupiter is in own rasi.Only concern in rasi chart is for mercury.Teaching is also good. so you could do what ever you like.

there would be many up and down in your life then why not see in politics.

more ever there is many method of observing a horoscope. Every one has her own method.

No question of giving priority to someone over other .After all we all are human and As you know to err is human.

I might be wrong in the observation of a horoscope.There may be some health concern form time to time as due to transit of Planets .so worship and meditation is rest remedies for you.

God bless you

Rishi Vatsyayan

Rishivatsyan ji,

Thanks a lot for analysing my horoscope. I had asked few questions like Yoga, marital life, wearing gem stone and about current dasha. I'm sure you must be busy answering to many other queries. If you find time, do answer the above questions.

A million thanks for your help.

Dear Astrologers,

Can somebody answer to the questions? I'm very much worried about my future. Being 25 years old am unable to generate revenue for my family.

1. When will I start earning?

2. At what age will I get married?

3. Will there be any problems in my marital life?

4. Should I wear any gem stone?

5. Am I affected by black magic?

I had a decent job in a good organisation in 2008. My peer employee gave negative inputs about me to the manager and I was victimised. Later, I started searching job and did not find positive reply from any company. I have no idea about my future. Kindly analyse my birth chart and let me know.

Rishivatsyan ji suggested me to join politics. Since I do not have any idea about politics am getting scared to take initiatives.

Dear Rishivatsyan Ji,

I worked in an IT company as Software Engineer from July 2008 to March 2009. Faced lots of problems with health and peer employee. I'm not interested to reveal the name of IT company. Kindly bear with me.

As you said, I have 5 planets in exaltation. Why is a situation that am unable to generate revenue for the family? Having a dosha free birth chart(said by an astrologer) am facing problems with health and no income. How many days do I depend on family to satisfy my basic needs is a big query. You also specified that Mercury planet is a concern in my birth chart. Is because of mercury am facing probelms in life? I'm completely confused. Is it because of black magic/tantra/mantra? I trust & worship all Hindu GOD. I visit temple atleast twice a week. Still am unable to grow (start) a good career and settle in life.

Please show me way for improvement in life. Thanks in advace.

u hav one of the best janma kundli u can become high govt official or politician but currently rahu dasha (which is planet placed in 6th house of diseses) is going on which not only gives bad health but one hears delays in everything one put hands not only this one easily get frustrated or angered while things go out of hand .

such persons have very big dreams or do lot of day dreaming.

u have to wait for right time to come the best remedies can be -

chant "om namo bhagwate mahakurmaye namah"

buy book/cassatte/ cd of narayan kavach in which all the avtars of vishnu protects

the devotees best one is times music spirtual "narayan kavach" u hav to listen that

daily during brham mahurta for health

join some part time job so that some money can be earned take advice of ur father

also u could have given civil services exam wherr u can succeed.

praying to lord venketesha may also help.

good wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra

(tirupati tirumala trust).

Dear Dhruv Khera Ji,

Thanks a lot for spending time for analysing my birth chart. I wish my best time arrives soon. My relationship with my father is getting bad to worse since am a short tempered person. My dad is very much worried about my future & career. We consulted many astrologers and they said job will not be suitable for me according to my birth chart. Any company I join for job, either the company will sack me or I shall quit on my own. Many inputs from people. Don't know what to do. I think all this could be because of Rahu Mahadasha-Venus Antardasha. Hope this antardasha gets over soon and I get settled in life. I have decided to take computer science tuitions for School & College students. Though I have informed many friends & relatives regarding tuitions, no student has turned up till today.

I believe the mental pain & suffering is just because of planatery transit. Hope it is not because of black magic/mantra/tantra. I worship Lord Brihaspati (GURU Bhagwan) on thursday and Hanuman on saturday. I also visit Lord Shiva temple & Lord Ganesha temple sometimes. Do you suggest I must visit any specific temple on a particular day to get improvement in life?

Kindly let me know which Mahadasha will be beneficial for me?

u seems to be very good teacher(in ur chart) and whomsover u will teach will succeed avoid arguing with ur father beacuse of ur tension only u are getting

uncontrolled think before u say anything. i will recommend some of the solutions which are given in lal kitab for ur good will they are -

eatting food in kitchen

drinking water in silver glass

visiting saraswati temple during fridays in evenning

keeping a glass of water in beneath ur bed when u sleep and in morning give this water to plants after just waking up.(this will control bad dreams)

praying to godess dhumavati will help a lot always (till rahus dashsa) do prayer to her

as she is godess of rahu and rahu always prays to her especially on dhumavati jyanti

(which was on 31st may this year ) it will mitigate its effects .

u have very deep knowledge thus if u teach it will pass on ur time and also u can progress in this field u can also open a school or university as per ur chart later in life

consult any other jyotishi and confirm that .

i hope students will come to u and one day ur talent will be recognised

best wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra

(tirupati trimala trust)

Dear Dhruv Khera Ji,

Your words have given me a very good mental support. I shall follow the remedies you have posted. I shall also welcome inputs from other astrologers if they are interested to analyse my chart.

Thank you :)

Hi Hello 1,

I read with interest your posts. I'm a very debutant learner of astrology, so am not in the capacity to answer your questions from that angle. However, as an elder brother, I would like to suggest that please don't panick the way you seem to, from the troubles in life. Dear brother, please face the problems, stare at them and fight back. It is not necessary even to win. Get your act togather and come out of any guilty consciousness, be with your father or in your job. Everything will be alright, and even if it is not, don't worry. IT'S YOUR LIFE. Refuse to be judged please. And above all, don't make any marital decisions astrologically. Be strong, let the time pass and take the life headon. Connect with the supreme consciousness through deep prayer and meditation.. Wish you all the best.

dear hello ji,

ur marriage life will be good as lord of 7th is in 5th house forming budha aditya yoga and also sukra which denotes wife is in uchha sthana and that too in sukh sthana .

ac to me u do not need any gem stone ask experts to answer as i am not that profound in that .

good wishes

dhruva jyotish kendra

Dear Jaydev Ji,

The stress and tension in my words in because of my parents, relatives & friends. I do not want to boast about myself. But, people who used to learn technology from me are in a very good position. I do not have any job. I have not yet started my career. I never know if I have any dosha or it is just a temporary pain because of planetory transit. There are proposals coming from many places. Since I do not have a source of income all are going rejecting me. Dad is facing huge loss in share market. Mom facing problems with health. I'm also facing problems with health. I never know whether I will get married or not. When I will have relief from problems? Which dasha is beneficial for me?